Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods (1540 Views)

MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North / How To Start A Beans Flour Business With 5k / India Offers To Buy N367bn Pulse Beans From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 2:16pm On Mar 31
MMempire:

Premium Beans + Oats.

Nice😍
Happy Easter!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 2:16pm On Mar 31
"May the hope of renewal and the promise of new life fill your hearts this Easter. Take time to reflect on the blessings in your life, and share them with those around you.

May this season be filled with joy, peace, and love. Have a blessed Easter!"

1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 9:41pm On Apr 03
🌟 Exciting Opportunity Alert! 🌟

Calling all entrepreneurs and business enthusiasts! MaureenHD Foods are looking for passionate and driven individuals to join our growing family as Sales Reps nationwide.

As the demand for high-quality, premium beans continues to rise, we are seeking dedicated partners to bring our exceptional products to new markets across the country. MaureenHD Foods are committed to providing top-notch, carefully selected beans that meet the highest standards of quality and taste.

If you are eager to be part of a dynamic and rewarding industry, and are ready to take on the challenge of building and expanding a successful distribution network, then we want to hear from you! This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of a brand that values excellence, integrity, and customer satisfaction.

Benefits of becoming a MaureenHD Foods Sales Reps:
- Access to our exclusive range of premium beans
- Marketing and promotional support
- Competitive pricing and attractive profit margins
- Ongoing training and support from our experienced team
- Opportunity to be part of a reputable and established brand

Join us in our mission to deliver the finest beans to households and businesses nationwide. If you are interested, don't hesitate to reach out to us at [maureenhd.ent@gmail.com] to learn more about this exciting opportunity.

Let's work together to bring the excellence of MaureenHD Premium Beans to every corner of the country!

#maureenhdfoods
Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by kristonium(m): 7:57am On Apr 04
concho:

Be careful when dealing with this woman .

She is very unreliable , disrespectful, selfish , egocentric and cunning .

Writing out of experience

Oh this is not correct!

Maureen is someone I have been doing business with for the past 4yrs!

Very reliable, professional and straightforward!

Let's avoid this "pull others down" syndrome!

It helps no one!

No matter the situation, don't destroy other people's hard earned business!

Pls pull this down!

4 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by kristonium(m): 8:54am On Apr 04
concho:
Pull what down ?

I’m only advising everyone out there to be careful with her . That she treated you fairly doesn’t mean she would do same to others

Who knows , you might even be her partner because her type won’t even treat an angel fairly .

I have never met Someone as wicked as this lady .

She thought me never to believe in what people type and say on Nl

I only wrote a bit about her and you are already ranting

Show proofs that you did business with her and you were defrauded.

These are grave allegations and I hope you know the consequences of what you are doing?

3 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by KingLion007(m): 9:14am On Apr 04
concho:

Have you done business with her before for u to come here and spew this.... Lots of us have been running business with her and we don't have any issues not even one with her... Why doing this to someone's business? Pls show us proof

1 Like

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by concho(m): 9:15am On Apr 04
KingLion007:
Have you done business with her before for u to come here and spew this.... Lots of us have been running business with her and we don't have any issues not even one with her... Why doing this to someone's business? Pls show us proof

Goodluck bro .
Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by KingLion007(m): 9:16am On Apr 04
kristonium:

Show proofs that you did business with her and you were defrauded.

These are grave allegations and I hope you know the consequences of what you are doing?
Exactly... Show ur proof pls. We are anxiously waiting Oga. Coz this is someone we have been having dealings with for the past 3-4 years or is yours a different Maureen HD?

1 Like

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by KingLion007(m): 9:17am On Apr 04
concho:

Goodluck bro .
Good luck for running business with her since 2021 and no issue or what?

2 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by concho(m): 9:20am On Apr 04
KingLion007:
Good luck for running business with her since 2021 and no issue or what?
Good luck in all your endeavors in life .
Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by KingLion007(m): 9:21am On Apr 04
concho:

Thank you Bro and wish u same.

1 Like

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by cassyrooy(m): 9:27am On Apr 04
concho:

Na so una go dey talk anyhow.

Oga, drop call logs or chats so that we can verify and justify her alleged wicked deeds against you.

1 Like

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by kristonium(m): 9:33am On Apr 04
concho:

How do you want the prove ? Cooked or fried ?

You will need to return your law degree and get a refund from the institution that issued it to you

Just ask me for address anytime you file and your suit ready with a bailiff.

Don’t even bother writing a demand letter because it would be waste of ink . Just head to trial

My point still remain that who ever want to deal with her should be extremely careful.

She is ; arrogant , inhuman, greedy , selfish , ego centric, wicked and disrespectful

Just say what you would need expedite your suit , I would be willing to assist you .

Instead all these long story, you should have just shown some proofs.

Nonetheless, I believe the aggrieved knows what to do.

I wish you the best

2 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by concho(m): 9:36am On Apr 04
kristonium:

Instead all these long story, you should have just shown some proofs.

Nonetheless, I believe the aggrieved knows what to do.

I wish you the best

Exactly
Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by cassyrooy(m): 9:40am On Apr 04
concho:
Oga advice is freely given and taken by choice

You might even be her parter or even her on a different moniker

I won’t change what I have said even if 50 of your types defend her .

It’s my say/view , don’t force yours on me

Just be fine
Partner you say?

Go through my account history, you probably don't care about that but for integrity sakes, show call logs or chats that truly states that you reached out to her either via voice calls or chat texts.

Until you do, you're baselessly slandering her with defamatory and libellous statements.

But in all, drop what I asked and I'll privately chat MaureenSylvia up and inquire why things went the way it went between you two.

3 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by concho(m): 9:47am On Apr 04
cassyrooy:
Partner you say?

Go through my account history, you probably don't care about that but for integrity sakes, show call logs or chats that truly states that you reached out to her either via voice calls or chat texts.

Until you do, you're baselessly slandering her with defamatory and libellous statements.

But in all, drop what I asked and I'll privately chat MaureenSylvia up and inquire why things went the way it went between you two.

I don’t need your help . I don’t take medications after recovery.

Chat her privately to assist her with defamation and slander suit .

You all claiming to be her customer since 1990 should just forget about proves and go ahead with suits .

1 Like

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by Hugoempirecargo: 9:53am On Apr 04
concho:

Sadists everywhere

I've never met Maureen face to face but my monies has been safe with her since 2019

This Guy is just angry because he asked for help from Maureen and she didn't help her

Now in retaliation he want to tarnish her image

Wounded people everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by cassyrooy(m): 9:55am On Apr 04
concho:

I don’t need your help . I don’t take medications after recovery.

Chat her privately to assist her with defamation and slander suit .

You all claiming to be her customer since 1990 should just forget about proves and go ahead with suits .

MaureenSylvia, please come and respond to this guy let's know where his grievances emanated from.
Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by concho(m): 9:59am On Apr 04
Hugoempirecargo:

Sadists everywhere

I've never met Maureen face to face but my monies has been safe with her since 2019

This Guy is just angry because he asked for help from Maureen and she didn't help her

Now in retaliation he want to tarnish her image

Wounded people everywhere
Omo

what’s your definition of help ??

Anyways , Goodluck with what ever narrative you have , you are getting non from me

You should simply say I asked to sleep with her and she refused

This would shift the narrative faster
Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by ella45(m): 10:08am On Apr 04
Enemy at work

People just come to social media and write nonsense about someone when you start suffering tomorrow you will start running from church to church..your type will end up in jail soon continue .the fact that MHD didn't succumb to you dirty deal you feel you can come online and type rubbish anyone who believes in your words is on his own ...I advice you go and get a job doing even if na to dey open gate for me I will pay you well ok

2 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by kristonium(m): 10:12am On Apr 04
concho:

Exactly

The thing is you have no idea of the collateral damage this has done to her business.

When you are invited, I hope you have enough proofs to substantiate these mammoth allegations.

Some of us tried to make it easy for you but you are still insisting.

When it happens, you would have learnt some lessons in life.

You still have some minutes grace to pull all those things down and tender an apology.

2 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by concho(m): 10:32am On Apr 04
ella45:
Enemy at work

People just come to social media and write nonsense about someone when you start suffering tomorrow you will start running from church to church..your type will end up in jail soon continue .the fact that MHD didn't succumb to you dirty deal you feel you can come online and type rubbish anyone who believes in your words is on his own ...I advice you go and get a job doing even if na to dey open gate for me I will pay you well ok

Another narrative lol

It’s no longer refusing to help me , it’s now a dirty deal .

You all are right in all your narratives

Partners should be loyal to one another
Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by ella45(m): 11:08am On Apr 04
Concho or what ever u are called .I hope when you are been invited you will not start saying na devil work people like you need to be taught a very big lesson you have just demonstrated a character which shows how reckless and irresponsible you are ,So because you know want gree for anybody this year therefore na to spoil person market ,na so your own go take spoil infact that business you feel you want to take to lagos e no go work for you ok better learn to live a good life so that you no go live life go back

You still remain irresponsible and irrelevant
Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by crossfm: 12:16pm On Apr 04
concho:

Building a brand is a serious business and people should be careful while trying to pull down someone's business or brand.

I have been doing business with Maureen since 2022 and have gotten value for every single naira I spent on her goods.

She delivers top quality grains and on time.

I don't know what happened between the two of you,but you should expatiate more,so that we will understand the angle you are coming from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by mikhe2(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04
concho:

It's odd to me that a man with a dick would be so envious of a woman that's succeeding. From where did folks such as yourselves originate from? You've been told to present any evidence you have against her, but you are unable to do so at all. That is to say, you are a gentleman on the highway(mad man) who lies a lot. No be to do chocho they defame person. Guy show evidence make we see

3 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by crossfm: 1:15pm On Apr 04
I got Maureen's contact from nairaland here around 2022 and we have been doing business since then. She is a real hustler and move into territories even some men can't venture into, considering the security situations in Nigeria today.

We started small,but today we have gone into bigger things.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Forex Trading The Best Business? / I Won 4k6h Yesterday, With 2k. Football Betting. / Dealership In Watty Energy Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.