Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

A Romantic Love Story; My Romantic Maid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Romantic Love Story; My Romantic Maid (494 Views)

My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja / My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder Iā€™m not on anyone level / Lack Of Electricity Affecting My Romantic Life - I NEED SOLAR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Romantic Love Story; My Romantic Maid by Worthy1(m): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
šŸ˜ MY ROMANTIC MAID šŸ’Æ

"F**k! Get out!! I yelled loudly and she scrambled away.

"I turned and looked over Nora at the couch, she was looking scared as well .

I used my palm to rub my forehead before putting on my brief, I can't really believe I almost did it with this maid - Nora.

I took my phone from the floor before heading to my room leaving her there.

I got to my room and had a meaningful bath. This feels so weird , I have to sack that Nora before she puts me in trouble, that's the only way to solve this terrible problem.

I lay on my bed and closed my eyes before drifting to sleep.

Next day.

A knock on the door woke me up.

"Sir! Sir! You have a phone call from your father wake up! I heard and lazily opened my eyes.

"What phone call?" I muttered as I headed to the door to receive it.

I opened the door and the person standing there was Nora, I collected the phone from her before closing the door to receive it.

"Hi dad! I greeted but heard a loud scream in return.

"Marcus!! I told you repeatedly that you'll be handling today's meeting while I'm away , didn't I? I told you the meeting will be starting by 10:00 am but look at the time 9:45 am and you still haven't arrived huh! He yelled even louder making me wonder why he didn't call me on my personal phone. And just as if he read my thought.

"I've been calling you on your personal phone but you refused picking up so before the next fifteen minutes I want to see you here, he concluded and hanged up.

"I told you to get a wife for God's sake old man , I grumbled and went to give the phone back to her.

I opened the door and handed the phone to her before getting into the shower. Dad loves punctuality a lot , says it's the sole of business.

"I showered real quick, wore my suite and shoe, picked up my briefcase ready to leave.

(1) (Reply)

A Message 2 MrCork / What Are Things Girls Wants In A Guy? / Nairalanders Pls Put Me Through.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.