Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,026 members, 7,852,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

The Behavior..... Smh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Behavior..... Smh (198 Views)

What Is The Behavior Of A Cheating Wife? / See What My Junior Sister was Caught Doing.. SMH / Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Behavior..... Smh by Kingogbotor(m): 2:29am On Nov 30, 2023
I met a young girl, smwhere within the age bracket of 18 to 20 around my area. She was actually on a bike and I too was on a bike. I noticed her beauty and said to myself that I would look for an opportunity to talk to her. Luckily for me she alighted from the bike and then the Okada man complained of him not having change to give her. I then seize the chance to pay for her bike and kindly ask her if I could get her number. She didn't hesitate, she gave me and we parted ways. So I traveled to ogun state and came back to Lagos and then decided to give her a call. She picked and we talked well. I then asked if she was okay, she replied that well she only needed money for food. To cut the story short, I sent like 3k, and after sending the money she refused to pick my calls. Well what's the reason for the behavior?
Re: The Behavior..... Smh by tochez24(m): 3:00am On Nov 30, 2023
Kingogbotor:
I met a young girl, smwhere within the age bracket of 18 to 20 around my area. She was actually on a bike and I too was on a bike. I noticed her beauty and said to myself that I would look for an opportunity to talk to her. Luckily for me she alighted from the bike and then the Okada man complained of him not having change to give her. I then seize the chance to pay for her bike and kindly ask her if I could get her number. She didn't hesitate, she gave me and we parted ways. So I traveled to ogun state and came back to Lagos and then decided to give her a call. She picked and we talked well. I then asked if she was okay, she replied that well she only needed money for food. To cut the story short, I sent like 3k, and after sending the money she refused to pick my calls. Well what's the reason for the behavior?

She has SEEN on two different occasions that you're a fucking nice guy(simp).

Nigerian Women don't value nice guys bro♂️
Re: The Behavior..... Smh by woginid967: 3:14am On Nov 30, 2023
Kingogbotor:

Next time offer to cook for her, then you will discover she was never hungry, she just wanted to run you street.

Any girl that can tell you her problems first without knowing you, is actually using you. She is never interested in knowing you. Be wise...

Nowww
Learn this in your life when it comes to women.
NEVER chase women, simply attract

Work on building your life right now. Be so great that women will count it a privilege if you even spit at them

1 Like

Re: The Behavior..... Smh by Kingogbotor(m): 3:18am On Nov 30, 2023
Lol.... U are all right.. Sometimes being single and eating your money alone saves u a lot of problems.
Re: The Behavior..... Smh by Mhizzard(m): 6:06am On Nov 30, 2023
'I never chop girl' are many out there.however she sees you as a 'spending' that is why she try trick on you.how could you offer to pay a girl bike bill just to get her attention.oba spending

(1) (Reply)

8 Amazing Ways To Spend Christmas Alone / Even Nairaland CEO Seun Is Admitting: '...the Romance Section Had Gone To The Do / Cool Home Furnitures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.