Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Even Nairaland CEO Seun Is Admitting: '...the Romance Section Had Gone To The Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even Nairaland CEO Seun Is Admitting: '...the Romance Section Had Gone To The Do (192 Views)

Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. / Here Is Nairaland CEO's (seun Osewa) 2005 Valentine Day Request!!! / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Even Nairaland CEO Seun Is Admitting: '...the Romance Section Had Gone To The Do by sta1: 1:44pm On Jan 08
Even Nairaland CEO Seun is admitting: '...the romance section had gone to the dogs'.

https://www.nairaland.com/7962208/romance-section-moderators-wanted

Some of us are trying to raise godly children here...

My eight-old son has developed an apetite for the news, largely fostered by the recent elections. He has said on more than one occasion that he even wants to go online to read from Nairaland (something that he has glimpsed me do on several occasions) but the thought of him doing so now or any time soon, scares the living daylights out of me!! So many of the stories (including several that make it to the front page) have explicit titles; alluding to people's amoral shennigans...Nairaland, as it presently, is NOT FAMILY-FRIENDLY!!!
Re: Even Nairaland CEO Seun Is Admitting: '...the Romance Section Had Gone To The Do by Zanzibar1: 1:50pm On Jan 08
It's not a must to stay here.
Why not quite and move to another site.
No one is holding a gun to your head

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With Judgemental And Jealous People / Love In Uganda / Making Money With Google: A Simple Guide For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.