Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister (10105 Views)

"Ounje Eko" Food Markets Open Across Lagos From Sunday / Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister / NEC Recommends ₦302 Per Litre Petrol Price By February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by pharrel1539: 6:41am On Nov 30, 2023
From the look of things he appears to be the only working minister both with updates and action all at the same time.
Oluwalosolami:
BTO has really simplified governance and has brought confidence into the heart of people concerning this regime.
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Buhari4dullard: 6:42am On Nov 30, 2023
DesChyko:
I am quite disappointed in some of the moderators of this forum. After using my investigative skills to unveil alternate monikers/bots on this forum and reporting them, I am quite disgusted to see them still running root on thread after thread 😠

Worst is, the report was hidden as if something would be done about them, but guess what? They're on this thread, months after being reported!
The BOTs must be supporting the views of the MODS
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by blackgold2018(m): 6:43am On Nov 30, 2023
arema:
Good morning everyone. Kindly help in any way you can; my wife is about to undergo a C-section unexpectedly and I can't afford it due to my job loss six months ago. Any financial assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Wema-Bank
7 81158 9 730
Adegoke flw
you created a new identify to beg for funds.

Using your original moniker would have made sense and legit.
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Obagreatdatoye(m): 6:44am On Nov 30, 2023
SoNature:
I don't want to believe that what this man is doing is to enjoy media attention. My friend applied for a Nigerian passport in Delta State for more than a month now and she hasn't been called for capturing.

They keep telling her that they don't have passport booklets. Mr. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, is Delta State no longer a state under your catchment?
Yourself see now...you said Delta.
Delta is not among the important state in Nigeria now
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by pharrel1539: 6:45am On Nov 30, 2023
For 10 years or 5 years
Lampy336:
Passport is currently 110k here in abeokuta , set awon family media attention..
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Joyce95: 6:45am On Nov 30, 2023
Great news, Nigeria is indeed moving forward
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Kurumaru: 6:46am On Nov 30, 2023
VERY NEEDED, AFTER SUCCESSFULLY CREATING A MICRO NIGERIA IN ANOTHER COUNTRY
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Prdluxe(m): 6:47am On Nov 30, 2023
This a testament to the promise of the Honourable minister of interior. Diaspora now have reasons to smile.
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by 10thTenthMan: 6:48am On Nov 30, 2023
TheRareGem1:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/11/28/passport-front-offices-to-open-across-uk-february-2024-minister/amp/

Please OPEN ANOTHER IN CANADO OOOOO!!

The rascality of the Nigerians there in Ottawa is a big problem.

Everyone needs to fly to Ottawa, book hotels, take Ubers just to meet appointments.

A Nigerian passport in Canada is now costing almost 1 million naira o.

Biko Mr Minister, Help.
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Fearyourcreator: 6:49am On Nov 30, 2023
DesChyko:
I am quite disappointed in some of the moderators of this forum. After using my investigative skills to unveil alternate monikers/bots on this forum and reporting them, I am quite disgusted to see them still running riot on thread after thread 😠

What's more? These same monikers are present on threads opened by the OP. If you doubt me, take a look at the threads opened by this OP. That pretty much tells you who's behind them.

Worst is, the report was hidden as if something would be done about them, but guess what? They're on this thread, months after being reported!
You no get work
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by 10thTenthMan: 6:49am On Nov 30, 2023
TheRareGem1:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/11/28/passport-front-offices-to-open-across-uk-february-2024-minister/amp/

Please OPEN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS TOO IN CANADA OOOOO!!

PLEASE WE BEG YOU. BIKO.

WE KINDLY REQUEST SIR!

Canada is multiple times bigger than the UK and in recent times is competing with the Number of Nigerian residents and immigrants. There are many Nigerians now in Saskatchewan. Open an office in Regina and Let it be the office to cater for the Prairies and Southern Provinces. Biko.

The rascality of the Nigerians there in Ottawa is a big problem. Coupled with the fact that Everyone needs to fly to Ottawa, book hotels, take Ubers just to meet appointments. In addition to this after paying for the Passport, they will still ask you to pay for services rendered by another private firm to the Nigerian High Commission. Then you still have to pay for courier because you do not want to stay in a Hotel and wait endlessly.

It now looks like a punishment and set up by our own country men overseas to fleece as much money from us just to renew passports.

A Nigerian passport in Canada is now costing almost 1 million naira o.

Biko Mr. Minister, Help.

1 Like

Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by xxgig(m): 6:51am On Nov 30, 2023
DesChyko:
I am quite disappointed in some of the moderators of this forum. After using my investigative skills to unveil alternate monikers/bots on this forum and reporting them, I am quite disgusted to see them still running riot on thread after thread 😠

What's more? These same monikers are present on threads opened by the OP. If you doubt me, take a look at the threads opened by this OP. That pretty much tells you who's behind them.

I thought I am the only one who noticed.
These monikers are always active on the interior minister's topics. More like paid handles to sing the praises of the interior minister's

1 Like

Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by jedisco(m): 6:53am On Nov 30, 2023
Good stuff. Hope its setup and running.

This minister is showing bright sparks
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Hezmatosky: 6:57am On Nov 30, 2023
KeenD:
God bless President Tinibu.

Forget the hate, this government is mean for business unusual
Ahaahaahaahahah so you call this one achievement? Ozwail
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Hezmatosky: 6:59am On Nov 30, 2023
Oluwalosolami:
BTO has really simplified governance and has brought confidence into the heart of people concerning this regime.
See hunger for your back, why you dey fear? Na that same hunger go kee una
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Chetas81(m): 7:04am On Nov 30, 2023
FOR THE MODERN DAYS SLAVE'S FROM AFRICA AND THE ARAB NATION, BLACK AFRICANS FAILED TO BUILD THEIR HEAVEN ON EARTH 🌎, BUT PREFER TO SERVED THEIR COLONIAL MASTERS,IN THE NAME OF GREENERY PASTURE 😳😳😳
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by flexybricky(m): 7:08am On Nov 30, 2023
This is great
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:08am On Nov 30, 2023
The only working ministry others are useless like "P" in psychology
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Chetas81(m): 7:09am On Nov 30, 2023
Joyce95:
Great news, Nigeria is indeed moving forward
by open gate for the modern day slavery journey,I wonder what makes black African, failed to build their heaven on earth 🌎
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Gandrova: 7:14am On Nov 30, 2023
Lampy336:
Passport is currently 110k here in abeokuta , set awon family media attention..
It is relatively cheap.
In Abuja it's 130k
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:15am On Nov 30, 2023
SoNature:
I don't want to believe that what this man is doing is to enjoy media attention. My friend applied for a Nigerian passport in Delta State for more than a month now and she hasn't been called for capturing.

They keep telling her that they don't have passport booklets. Mr. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, is Delta State no longer a state under your catchment?
Do they need Booklet for capturing? Your post doesn't not correlate. Immediately you apply, you have the date of your capturing. You don't need to call anybody to schedule for capturing.
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by enemyofprogress: 7:16am On Nov 30, 2023
Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo for president 2027. Ohun lokan!
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by DesChyko: 7:18am On Nov 30, 2023
xxgig:

I thought I am the only one who noticed.
These monikers are always active on the interior minister's topics. More like paid handles to sing the praises of the interior minister's

Ahaa.. I thought it was just coincidence. Thank you for confirming it.
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by austinvsb: 7:21am On Nov 30, 2023
This guy PR strong! Good for him though.
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Blitzking: 7:21am On Nov 30, 2023
This man don dey abroad.. he don see shege for nigerrian passport office abroad na why he dey down to earth in his approach..."the minister will make more money our passport will not be imported"
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Ogbonna24: 7:24am On Nov 30, 2023
Nice one
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by StraightGaay: 7:27am On Nov 30, 2023
arema:
Good morning everyone. Kindly help in any way you can; my wife is about to undergo a C-section unexpectedly and I can't afford it due to my job loss six months ago. Any financial assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Wema-Bank
7 81158 9 730
Adegoke flw
Ask your principles, I wish her safe delivery
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by OlufunkeBabs: 7:31am On Nov 30, 2023
This is goodnews
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Zeesugar(f): 7:36am On Nov 30, 2023
Thanks to the working Minister Hon Olubunmi Tunji-ojo
Congratulations to Nigerians
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Loftus(m): 7:39am On Nov 30, 2023
Oh my God that would be so great, we’ve been suffering too long in the UK to renew passports, imagine living in the north west and having to travel thousand miles to London to get it done under harsh conditions, if they can pull it off, it’ll be a great achievement 🙌🙌🙌
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by mickyeddi(m): 7:42am On Nov 30, 2023
Anyone that has ever had the misfortune of visiting the Nigeria high commission in London will welcome this development. The place is literally a zoo in the centre of one of the most affluent areas in London. You walk across Trafalgar square and can see the beautiful London Embankment next to the river Thames on the other side and right on the corner is the Nigeria house with its dirty tattered flag that looks like it has not been changed since the 70s. Then you see long queues of people screaming, shouting and cursing at one another. You get in and you realise your whole day is 4cked with hundreds of smelly people crammed into a small room. God forbid there's a fire in that place, people will stamp on themselves to death.
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by surgical: 7:44am On Nov 30, 2023
Emu4life:
Good. This Minister is doing well, but there's no need hiring humans and bots who created accounts August/September, 2023 to be singing his praise.
Let his work speak please.
appreciate good things when you see one,this guy is a good representation of what the youth can do,he has done in 3months what aregbesola couldn't do in eight years
He has done very well across the departments in his ministry, he is an exceptional guy
Go and verify
I am not a fan of his boss Tinubu, he is just doing balablu there ,but he got this one right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power Generation Drops To 2,628.6 Megawatts / Pipeline Vandals Destroy Osisioma Ngwa 684 Times In Six Months- Presidency / APC Sets Up Committee To Probe Oshiomhole’s Deputy For Instigating Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.