Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister (10104 Views)

"Ounje Eko" Food Markets Open Across Lagos From Sunday / Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister / NEC Recommends ₦302 Per Litre Petrol Price By February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by surgical: 7:46am On Nov 30, 2023
Lampy336:
Passport is currently 110k here in abeokuta , set awon family media attention..
lies lies lies or the applicant is a mugu,
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Temmy1997(f): 7:54am On Nov 30, 2023
This is good development from the government and the minister of interior
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:56am On Nov 30, 2023
Lampy336:
Passport is currently 110k here in abeokuta , set awon family media attention..

Is this for 5year or 10year validity?
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by COMPAQ(m): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2023
TheRareGem1:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/11/28/passport-front-offices-to-open-across-uk-february-2024-minister/amp/

The issue is why should folks have to travel in the first place. Why can't DHL be used to move the passports to the front office and then back again to the applicant. Particularly for renewal, where the government already has your details. UK is even ok as its a relatively small country.

This is needed more in US, where folks have to travel 5hrs flight from California to Atlanta, just to get their passport renewed.

At a point I had to drive 12 hours from Houston to Atlanta to do the same. It was a smooth ride all through no doubt, because of spotless roads, but still not something I want to have to do!!!
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Ekeneegwu(m): 8:04am On Nov 30, 2023
Misplaced priority as usual
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by nedekid: 8:15am On Nov 30, 2023
This man seem to be action packed, using "action" for propaganda unlike the aviation on guy using "mouth" .
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by EmperorCaesar(m): 8:29am On Nov 30, 2023
SoNature:
I don't want to believe that what this man is doing is to enjoy media attention. My friend applied for a Nigerian passport in Delta State for more than a month now and she hasn't been called for capturing.

They keep telling her that they don't have passport booklets. Mr. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, is Delta State no longer a state under your catchment?

Negativist

To applaud dey hard u but u go expect make everything turn around overnight

How do u even live with such negativism in you
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by SoNature(m): 8:34am On Nov 30, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
Do they need Booklet for capturing? Your post doesn't not correlate. Immediately you apply, you have the date of your capturing. You don't need to call anybody to schedule for capturing.

Dregs of society that come online to defend nonsense. You probably have never owned a Nigerian passport in your miserable life. FYI, if you apply for express, you get your passport a week after biometrics. Ode!
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by WorldRichest: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2023
Emu4life:
Good. This Minister is doing well, but there's no need hiring humans and bots who created accounts August/September, 2023 to be singing his praise.
Let his work speak please.

Singing his praise? Can't you see his works speak for him? Are you mentally imbalance like Rauf Aregberascal who was the interior Minister for 8 years and created money problems for passport Issuance?
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by WorldRichest: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2023
SoNature:
I don't want to believe that what this man is doing is to enjoy media attention. My friend applied for a Nigerian passport in Delta State for more than a month now and she hasn't been called for capturing.

They keep telling her that they don't have passport booklets. Mr. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, is Delta State no longer a state under your catchment?

No, Delta is not. You voted for Atikulation Abubakar, go and meet him for your passport. Also remember to collect your share of your Oyel money from High Chief James Onanefe Ibori who was jailed along with his wife, his sister-in-law, his Mistress who was married to someone else at that time, and his lawyer for looting your Oyel money
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by SoNature(m): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2023
WorldRichest:

No, Delta is not. You voted for Atikulation Abubakar, go and meet him for your passport

Typical of agbadorians....homo erectus without a medulla oblongata!

1 Like

Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by WorldRichest: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2023
SoNature:

Typical of agbadorians....homo erectus without a medulla oblongata!

Take your drugs, the psychiatric hospitals are full
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by TeeMoney99: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2023
Anticipating. Another win for Minister Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, FG and Nigerians
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by TheCurtainTales: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2023
The Minister is working hard
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2023
SoNature:

Dregs of society that come online to defend nonsense. You probably have never owned a Nigerian passport in your miserable life. FYI, if you apply for express, you get your passport a week after biometrics. Ode!
Understanding is your issue, where did I defend anyone? I only state the process of getting a passport, Is passport booklet, required for capturing? For your information, I got my first passport in 1985, maybe probably, you were not born then.
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by SoNature(m): 9:09am On Nov 30, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
Understanding is your issue, where did I defend anyone? I only state the process of getting a passport, Is passport booklet, required for capturing? For your information, I got my first passport in 1985, maybe probably, you were not born then.

Stop displaying your emptiness here.

If you pay them for express, they know they are obligated to give it to you a week after your capturing. That's why my friend hasn't been invited for biometrics yet.

By the way, if you claim to own a Nigerian passport before the coming of Christ, you ought to know this basic fact! I repeat, you are just a riffraff claiming to be what you aren't online!
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by HaneefahRN(f): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2023
Northern Ireland nko. I hope they put this in place asap and the process efficient
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2023
SoNature:

Stop displaying your emptiness here.

If you pay them for express, they know they are obligated to give it to you a week after your capturing. That's why my friend hasn't been invited for biometrics yet.

By the way, if you claim to own a Nigerian passport before the coming of Christ, you ought to know this basic fact! I repeat, you are just a riffraff claiming to be what you aren't online!

Simple question, is booklet required for capturing? Because you claimed that your friend was not invite for capturing because there was no booklet.
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by arema: 9:22am On Nov 30, 2023
StraightGaay:
Ask your principles, I wish her safe delivery
Thanks so much for your kind regards
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by SoNature(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
Simple question, is booklet required for capturing? Because you claimed that your friend was not invite for capturing because there was no booklet.

If you are still asking me this question at this point, you need help. Ask someone to explain my previous comment to you. It will help you understand my first comment. I give up!
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by LIA1900: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2023
SoNature:

Something is not clear in your message because data capturing has nothing to do with passport booklet availability, a biometric date should be in his application form else na the immigration dey run am street oo
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by SoNature(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2023
LIA1900:

Something is not clear in your message because data capturing has nothing to do with passport booklet availability, a biometric date should be in his application form else na the immigration dey run am street oo

She paid for express. That means she should get it in one week after biometrics. They told her there's no point inviting her for capturing since the passport booklets are not available now. Do you understand it now?

My concern is that it's been over a month now, and the minister is all over the place telling the media about the outstanding job he has been doing since he assumed office as the minister of interior.
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Calitoscassius(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2023
easyfem:
After una don stress me go london from far Scotland last week abi
So you believe this lies? You will still travel to London next time when you need to renew in 5 years time, something we have being telling the for the last 25 years since i applied for the first at Northumberland street at the age of 16 at. Last time i had paid for the passport renewal because i couldn't go for interview with 12 months co's of covid i was told my payment expired, payment expired? undecided

Ever since i haven't gone back, since 2021 i ve being travelling wih expired Naigerian passport ever since to and fro Naigeria. Fork dem! and their useless passport
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Calitoscassius(m): 10:01am On Nov 30, 2023
SoNature:

She paid for express. That means she should get it in one week after biometrics. They told her there's no point inviting her for capturing since the passport booklets are not available now. Do you understand it now?

My concern is that it's been over a month now, and the minister is all over the place telling the media about the outstanding job he has been doing since he assumed office as the minister of interior.
The so called minister is just telling the masses pleasant lies.

He does nothing!
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Calitoscassius(m): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2023
Fork them and their useless passport £1.60 newspaper is more usefull that Naigerian passport atleast i can use the newspaper to wrap chips or roll up weed.
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Emu4life(m): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2023
WorldRichest:

Singing his praise? Can't you see his works speak for him? Are you mentally imbalance like Rauf Aregberascal who was the interior Minister for 8 years and created money problems for passport Issuance?
Point to where I said he is not doing well, please.
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Emu4life(m): 10:48am On Nov 30, 2023
surgical:
appreciate good things when you see one,this guy is a good representation of what the youth can do,he has done in 3months what aregbesola couldn't do in eight years
He has done very well across the departments in his ministry, he is an exceptional guy
Go and verify
I am not a fan of his boss Tinubu, he is just doing balablu there ,but he got this one right
I actually said he is not doing well
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by yean1(m): 11:49am On Nov 30, 2023
SoNature:

I really doubt this. Individual now fixed capturing date by themselves. It's on the portal. You don't need to be called. You now get your passport with the space of 2 months in Ogun, Lagos and Oyo.

My friends that did there's is Kebbi, Niger, Kano etc now get theirs with 2-4weeks. Infact a particular guy got his within 3days in Kebbi (although it's express application)
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by yean1(m): 11:52am On Nov 30, 2023
pharrel1539:
For 10 years or 5 years

I did my capturing yesterday. It's #25k with #4k administration fee......

Na you go jamb people wey wan scam you
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by SoNature(m): 11:54am On Nov 30, 2023
yean1:

I really doubt this. Individual now fixed capturing date by themselves. It's on the portal. You don't need to be called. You now get your passport with the space of 2 months in Ogun, Lagos and Oyo.

My friends that did there's is Kebbi, Niger, Kano etc now get theirs with 2-4weeks. Infact a particular guy got his within 3days in Kebbi (although it's express application)

Stop doubting what you know nothing about.

I was specific about the state because I knew that people like you would rush to defend that minister.

If you have connections to him, tell him what's happening in Delta's passport office. Don't come here and tell me a super story that I am not interested in.
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by Lifted2000: 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
Congratulations Nigerians on having the minister of interior solving national issues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How N41m Tore Boko Haram Apart -qaqa / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / AU Denies Endorsing Abdel-Hamid Mamdouh, Egyptian Candidate For WTO Top Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.