Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister (10106 Views)

"Ounje Eko" Food Markets Open Across Lagos From Sunday / Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister / NEC Recommends ₦302 Per Litre Petrol Price By February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by slowice(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
This man is prolly the only good head Tinubu hired
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by commoditiesnig: 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
Goodnews.. Same should be done to other European cities with large Nigeria population e.g Istanbul
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by omolola12345(m): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
Some extorters will be angry with him together with other negative minded people that we have over years in that immigration service that cannot think outside the box but to multiply the problems of Nigerians on daily basis. But I know God will make this man of action succeed.
Re: Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister by yean1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
SoNature:

Stop doubting what you know nothing about.

I was specific about the state because I knew that people like you would rush to defend that minister.

If you have connections to him, tell him what's happening in Delta's passport office. Don't come here and tell me a super story that I am not interested in.

Stop amplifying your ignorance on public domain. You fixed your appointment date yourself without the help of any officer. Your friend don fall for scammer hand. Many people above already told you that availability of booklet doesn't stop capturing process but since your interest is to deny the mans effort, you fail to think deeply. The person don scam your friend. Infact the last time immigration had booklet set back was last year

Why cant he register online and fixed his capturing appointment to nearby state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pipeline Vandals Destroy Osisioma Ngwa 684 Times In Six Months- Presidency / APC Sets Up Committee To Probe Oshiomhole’s Deputy For Instigating Members / Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.