Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do (9452 Views)

Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom / Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) / See Nine (9) Dos And Don'ts While Going For A Teaching Job Interview In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Nonywendy(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
I will do this

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by etrange: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
735i:
My first statement will be: I hope Friday is half day and you guys serve alcohol during lunch?

At my former place of work, Fridays were half-day during summer and they served bear on Fridays too. So the interviewer might just answer in the affirmative. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Vetzy12(f): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
I can't come early because I wake up by 10am. So I will work from 12noon till 3pm🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Thazard(m): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Mindlog:
Venue: XYZ Neuropsychiatric Hospital.

Interviewer: Why do you want to do your practicum (internship) in this facility?

Me: Actually, this facility wasn't my first choice as I had interest somewhere else but their openings have been filled and working in a psychiatric facility is trauma unlimited. cheesy

One hour later......interview no gree spoil, I sadly collected a letter of acceptance and faced my worst nightmares in psychiatric wards. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Thazard(m): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Musty112:
This one that all of you are looking hungry like this..
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by GentuLion: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
Interviewer: What's your salary expectations?

Me: You asking, How much are you being paid?

Interviewer: What will you bring to the table?

Me: What does the table have for me?

1 Like

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by 735i(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
etrange:

At my former place of work, Fridays were half-day during summer and they served bear on Fridays too. So the interviewer might just answer in the affirmative. cheesy

Shebi you mentioned "summer"? Shey summer dey naija ni?

1 Like

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
etrange:

Definitely not in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Exceed15: 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
Please be quick with your question I have an appointment somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by africandollar: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
Easy peasy, just tear the interviewer one hot fresh and dirty slap for face and immediately start apologizing profusely that you didn’t know what came over you grin

1 Like

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by etrange: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
735i:

Shebi you mentioned "summer"? Shey summer dey naija ni?

Wetin carry Naija enter this conversation now? Who said the thread only applies to Nigerian interviews? Neither the OP nor your comment specifically mentioned Naija. Be calming down.
Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Caleb15(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
Sir, you have bald head.
Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Maj196(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
Shit on the floor
Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by 735i(m): 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
etrange:

Wetin carry Naija enter this conversation now? Who said the thread only applies to Nigerian interviews? Neither the OP nor your comment specifically mentioned Naija. Be calming down.

Lol. I no vex oh. Na just cruise I dey oh. Collect two bottle of your regular where you dey... send me the bill.
Fight no dey am.
Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Jasonekah98: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
Get one table and dance.

Simple cheesy
Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Dronedude(m): 12:20am On Dec 01, 2023
Interviewer: why should we hire you?

Me: Why should you not hire me?

Interviewer: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Me: If it is here, sir you don't mean well for me. I should be in a better place by God's grace?

Interviewer: what experience are you bringing into your job?

Me: Hunger...

Interviewer: GET OUT!!!
Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by etrange: 2:25am On Dec 01, 2023
735i:

Lol. I no vex oh. Na just cruise I dey oh. Collect two bottle of your regular where you dey... send me the bill.
Fight no dey am.

I mistakenly took four. Three down, one to go. 🍻

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Superpack589: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2023
I will complain about everything.

Me: As big as this place is, you people don’t even have free Wi-Fi, tv. See the dirty wall, and floor. Don’t you have cleaners? See the way una dress like slaves. You all should be fired.
Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by nurudeen181(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
i am more educated than the founder of this place but God places him over me which is why i cant be serving him
Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Lemino(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
A smelly double fart will do the job
Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by BluntCrazeMan: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2023
Mindlog:
Venue: XYZ Neuropsychiatric Hospital.

Interviewer: Why do you want to do your practicum (internship) in this facility?

Me: Actually, this facility wasn't my first choice as I had interest somewhere else but their openings have been filled and working in a psychiatric facility is trauma unlimited. cheesy

One hour later......interview no gree spoil, I sadly collected a letter of acceptance and faced my worst nightmares in psychiatric wards. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You failed the task naa..
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banks Employ Hnd Graduates? / Vacancies at Baptist Mission Schools / Office Assistant Needed In Ikeja (ssce Or Part-time Student Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.