Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike (10773 Views)

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces / 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by TheDemola: 1:04am On Apr 17, 2022
The Governor of Rivers State, Mr Nyesom Wike, has again urged the Peoples Democratic Party to put him forward as its presidential candidate in 2023, saying he is the only one capable of dislodging the ruling All Progressives Congress from power.

According to him, what Nigeria needs now is an honest president and that person is none other than him.

Wike, who had since declared his aspiration to run for the office of the nation’s president in 2023, spoke in Niger State, where he went to seek support for his ambition.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the Rivers governor met with PDP stakeholders in Niger State at the party’s secretariat in Minna.

He said there was nothing wrong in the party agreeing on a consensus presidential candidate if the decision was reached based on equity, justice and fairness.

He said, “I am here today to tell you that I have made myself available to run for the seat of the President of this country under our party, the PDP. I have been a member of the PDP since 1998; I have never left the party and I will never leave.

“I can become the President if I get the mandate of delegates to make me the flag-bearer. The country needs someone who will see white and call it white and (see) black and call it black and that person is me.”

Wike, who scored the present administration low in the security of lives and property, lamented that under the watch of the APC government killers had overrun the country.

“People can no longer sleep and travel without the fear of being kidnapped; farmer can no longer go to farm,” he said, describing Niger State as one of the worst hit by insecurity.

Responding, the Chairman of the Niger State PDP, Mr Tanko Beji, thanked Wike for standing by the state party when they needed him to reconcile members, adding that the reconciliation had made the party more united and stronger to reclaim power in the state come 2023.

Beji said the party and the country needed someone who would give it a redirection and change the reward system, adding that the state would provide a level playing field for everybody to participate.

In their separate remarks, Senator Zainba Kure and Mr Jerry Gana, described Wike as a “gender-friendly leader who could give women the opportunity to contribute and add value to the growth and development of the state and the country.”

https://punchng.com/im-the-honest-president-nigeria-needs-says-wike/

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Xscape1993(m): 1:10am On Apr 17, 2022
We have heard sir. Wishing you all the best in your political struggles...

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Jostoman: 1:18am On Apr 17, 2022
WIKE is more than capable to rule Nigeria

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by realstars: 1:34am On Apr 17, 2022
All politicians are back stabbers. No one is honest in politics.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by thisnaijaguy: 1:37am On Apr 17, 2022
Does naija really need an honest president ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Mooh247: 1:55am On Apr 17, 2022
cool

I like Wike, he is Loyal to his party since day one just like Jagaban

He is quite charitable just like Asiwaju of Lagos

He is brutally honest without caring about whose horse is gored another perfect attribute of Jagaban

However Wike doesn't have the mental capacity, the right temperament the connection, the economic development accumen to handle a multhi ethnic, multi cultural, multi religious, diverse , most populous black country in the world.

359 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by CountVersailles(f): 4:59am On Apr 17, 2022
Thief

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 17, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

He is brutally honest without caring about whose horse is gored another perfect attribute of Jagaban

However Wike doesn't have the mental capacity, the right temperament the connection, the economic development accumen to handle a multhi ethnic, multi cultural, multi religious, diverse , most populous black country in the world.

Both candidates are not fit, m not sorry to say

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Camoready: 5:01am On Apr 17, 2022
If wike is opportune to rule, he would tongue lash another world leader and cause a mini Ukraine crisis for us. This I have seen.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Ololanla: 5:03am On Apr 17, 2022
This Wike self... It is well.
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Mooh247: 5:03am On Apr 17, 2022
Daguga:

Both candidates are not fit, m not sorry to say

Care to expatiate on why or it's just your opinion

304 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by money121(m): 5:04am On Apr 17, 2022
Awon ojelu
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Ay77(m): 5:05am On Apr 17, 2022
Bb
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Shalym: 5:07am On Apr 17, 2022
Wike derived from wicked. A thief called himself " honest " all politician are thieves. Any leader who doesn't listen to his people's voice he/she can't be at the top seat (you will surely be a failure). Kuro n be.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Facelessforum1: 5:08am On Apr 17, 2022
Zukwanike wike
Meet your lover here
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Pk01(m): 5:10am On Apr 17, 2022
Wike incoming vp 2023...

Wike we northerners will vote for you. Because we have the 75% votes.

Am calling on you to join hand with mazi nwankwo kwankwaso at NNPP..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by mu2sa2: 5:11am On Apr 17, 2022
Mooh247:

Care to expantiate on why or it's just your opinion
ExpAtiate (ex- pei - shi - et), not expaNtiate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Mooh247: 5:12am On Apr 17, 2022
mu2sa2:
ExpAtiate (ix- pei - shi - et), not expaNtiate.
Ok

300 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Basheer22: 5:16am On Apr 17, 2022
Jostoman:
WIKE is more than capable to rule Nigeria

After seeing how he handled ipob at Oyigbo, I agree with you.
Wike will kill Kanu and Shekau within a month.

509 Likes 89 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by JimmySwaggart(m): 5:17am On Apr 17, 2022
Go wake up those innocent people you murdered in cold blood at obigbo to come and vote you in, just to please a Fulani man you started killing young boys and girls, as well as mother's just to prove you are taming the ipob group.

Since it's obvious that his Special advicers aren't advicing him enough, He better go obtain senatorial form, or else na him and EFCC go dey drag am for court when immunity is over.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by badmuskamal(m): 5:17am On Apr 17, 2022
Camoready:
If wike is opportune to rule, he would tongue lash another world leader and cause a mini Ukraine crisis for us. This I have seen.

This I believe he's capable of doing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:18am On Apr 17, 2022
Wike Wike

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by maxtop(m): 5:19am On Apr 17, 2022
This thug is beginning to get on my nerves now. Haba !!! To serve Nigeria is not by force now. He is too desperate for my likings

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by maxtop(m): 5:20am On Apr 17, 2022
badmuskamal:

This I believe he's capable of doing

Will you just shut up.
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by timocruzcmbb(m): 5:20am On Apr 17, 2022
Wike is better than Tinubu,he cant win the primaries in pdp,Just a waste of time and energy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Sleekfingers: 5:27am On Apr 17, 2022
TheDemola:

https://punchng.com/im-the-honest-president-nigeria-needs-says-wike/

Who is deceiving this clown? And who go vote for this mofo? Maybe people from River state.....

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by Sleekfingers: 5:30am On Apr 17, 2022
Mooh247:

Care to expantiate on why or it's just your opinion

Hmmmmmm
Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by 1868e: 5:30am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

[/s]

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike by chrisxxx(m): 5:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Try Wike for a term. Wike is what Nigeria needs now. Nigeria has everything. What we lack is honesty.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement / Wike Backs Military Operations Against Militants / Court Affirms Deregistration Of 74 Parties By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.