Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF (21559 Views)

'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit / Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths / Enugu Nike Lake Hotel Sends SOS To ECTDC As Illegal Structures Cause Overflow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by MrCork: 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
Nightwolf1:

I'm allergic to nonsensical write-ups. Nevertheless, don't cry to God when the table turns. It takes two to tango.

l...which table is turning?....IBO PEOPLE ARE WORSHIPPING NNAMDI KANU..A TERŔRRORISST BASTARRD TRYING TO DESTROY NIGERIA WIT HIS TERŔRRORISST IPOD BASTARD GROUP...THIS KIDNAPPERS THINK THEY ARE TOUGH UNTIL THERE TERŔRRORISST LEADER NNAMDI GOT ARRESTED WHILE SLEEPIN WITH A PROSTITUTE...THIS IS THE KINDA MAN IBO PEOPLE ARE WORSHIPPING..A TERŔRRORISST....AND THEN IBO PEOPLE HAD THE ORDERCITY TO SAY THE OWN LAGOS.....LAGOS KORRRR...LAGOS NIIII...U BETTER GO BACK TO YOUR TEŔRRORIST INFESTED ANAMBRA BIAFRA FUKKKIN STATE...

GOVERNMENT IS BREAKING UP ILEGAL HOMES TO REPAIR LAGOS. THEY NOT GO ON AFTER IBO PEOPLE. IF IBO PEOPLE DON'T LIKE WOT THE GREAT GOVERNMENT IS DOIN IN LAGOS....GET WE FUKKK OUT & GO BSCCCKTO YOUR IBO COUNTRY RULED BY FOKIN BIAFRA. BIAFRAN IS LIKE HAMAS...A TERŔRRORISST SCUM OF THE EARTH...I HAV NOTGJN AGAINST GAY PEOPLE & IBO PEOPLE & I LOVE IBO WOMEN(the lightskin ones) ..no oofencse!
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by lapintoz: 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
What do you do at the end of the day....hug transformers 😁😁😁

Nightwolf1:
They are stylistically using damage control to change the narrative.

Yoruba people are destroying houses belonging to the Igbos. We have taken note already.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Ever8090: 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Yoruba people are destroying houses belonging to the Igbos. We have taken note already.
then park and go back to your land naa,.una no get land?

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
AustineE1:
All of a sudden an imaginary group sprangs up and start defending the government Sponsored ethnic profilling going on in Lagos. You destroy what you cant build,thats the definition of retrogressive spirit.
The so called Yoruba professionals should save there explanations,this is no longer the era of Lagos-Ibadan parapo press,when you write thrash Propaganda and the unsuspecting public will digest it. The Social media,Ereporters,witnesses armed with there phones and cameras have been recording the selective demolition of properties aimed at Igbos,going on in Lagos,as a fallout of the flawed elections.
I can assure you,whatever cannot kill a man only makes him stronger,our antagonists are our helpers.The South East is fast turning to a massive construction site. We shall all see the fallout of this Yoruba tribalistic agenda.

Arrant trash from a wailing tout.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Zion243(m): 12:01am On Dec 01, 2023
Racoon:
Get the statistics from Ikeja first and let the public know the truth.

I live in Ikeja. How many houses are demolished?

I'm yet to see any house being demolished in Ikeja, even my Landlord was also served a notice and it's been over 2 months now.

My Landlord son went to Alausa and the following day, some officials came to the house to inspect it.

My Landlord is a Yoruba man.

Sometimes I wonder where you people get your fact?

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by sokera: 12:01am On Dec 01, 2023
Omoawoke:
Some people made it look like the igbos owned the entire Lagos

I have said it again and again, quote me anywhere. The entire properties owned by igbos in Lagos no reach 5%. All na noise and empty chest beating

you don’t need to argue with them, igbos are just noise makers, only if you know the numbers of Yoruba billionaires in Lagos… what do you expect from people that come from a very backward region and getting to Lagos they feel they are in paradise…

5 Likes

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by 11doubledee: 12:01am On Dec 01, 2023
Freedom4us:
Why is anybody surprised with this criminal & tribalist govt?

Remi Tinubu said clearly they plan to take Igbo houses.

They are simply keeping their promise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bKXchM1Rxo

We all know that the Igbos are the targets and they own the houses.
Thats why Remi Tinubu said they plan to collect Igbo properties
That woman shows that RCCG is evil
So REMI TINUBU now speaks for RCCG.
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Gerhards: 12:25am On Dec 01, 2023
haslaw:

IPOB cannibals can lie for Africa.

Is is the human meat they consume that makes them lies so much.

Meanwhile Dangote can buy all the IIGB0S in Lagos yet you will not find a single Northerner beating chest.

Skull miner do you have some skull parts to sell, such as eyes and nose biscuit bone? 😁
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Amalekki: 12:28am On Dec 01, 2023
Only clueless people still take online Igbos serious. That's the reality.

3 Likes

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Gerhards: 12:29am On Dec 01, 2023
11doubledee:

So REMI TINUBU now speaks for RCCG.

That was the reason God bless them with useless and ugly miscreants
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Gerhards: 12:30am On Dec 01, 2023
lapintoz:
What do you do at the end of the day....hug transformers 😁😁😁

Those damage control will not work, they are cowards 😁😄
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Zeebuy: 12:33am On Dec 01, 2023
BreakingNews21:
Can NL adults have a discussion without an online tribal war or do the youths dominate the platform?

APC has totally destroyed the fragile unity we used to have. Things have never been this bad before APC came into power.
I tell people this country will implode under APC
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Zeebuy: 12:36am On Dec 01, 2023
Abagworo:
Damage control coming too late. The world has already known the truth so nobody is interested in this propaganda. The only people I blame are the stewpid Igbos investing back money in Lagos instead of Igboland,Dubai, London or any other part of Southern Nigeria that isn't Yoruba.

Very stupid people.
If not for them, these foolish people on this thread won't be here insulting Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Zeebuy: 12:39am On Dec 01, 2023
Ever8090:
then park and go back to your land naa,.una no get land?

I no blame una, na my fellow Igbos I blame. Extremely foolish people who chose to build outside their region, and in the SW of all places.

Anyways, I like what y'all are doing. Demolish more, let the Igbos learn their lessons and let the other tribes know their investments in the SW aren't safe.

Go and read about what happened to Asaba. Same fate is what'll befall the SW. It's just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Pakman: 12:50am On Dec 01, 2023
If the houses were built on government designated land, then the government have every right over the land. However, I will not rule out the bigotry, envy, hatred and suspicion towards an ethnic group that is financially dominant in Nigeria.

The economic progress of the Igbo in Yoruba land leaves a bitter taste in the mouth of the natives, but they have no problem with that of a Lebanese, Indian, American or Chinese.

The youruba talk as though these lands were taken from them at gunpoint.
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Dimehook: 12:51am On Dec 01, 2023
chopnaira:

Na mouth dem dey take develop things.

And there was caught cheesy cheesy, believe everything you see online at your own peril, they werey dey beg for 50k cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Badgers14: 12:57am On Dec 01, 2023
Whether the structures are owned by yoruba or TIV people, it is irrelevant.

What is relevant is for the government to have a master plan and enforce it.

Stiff enforcement of tough penalties for any government officials collecting bribes.

T
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by HeroicMeastro: 1:23am On Dec 01, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Go back to your region then. After all, it is you people that called the country "a zoo"
How can you build a home in a zoo?
Isn't it better to build in your biafra land?

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by fredoooooo: 1:29am On Dec 01, 2023
Omoawoke:

I have said it again and again, quote me anywhere. The entire properties owned by igbos in Lagos no reach 5%. All na noise and empty chest beating

Na noise makers dem be , we know

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by MEGAWATCH: 1:47am On Dec 01, 2023
chopnaira:

And what are you going to do about it?

Even, when an Eze Ndigbo got slapped by Akure Youths, he still had to come back and beg the Deji of Akure just as Ohaeneze and your governors are begging Sanwo Eko and Tinubu.

Okay o!

We couldn't do anything, but thank God for endsars and it was adequately used to address some issues in some people obas palace.
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Papayaayasager(m): 1:57am On Dec 01, 2023
Big lie
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Jide433: 1:58am On Dec 01, 2023
Omoawoke:

. Shut your mouth if you don't know anything. What individual properties do you own aside government properties
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Shikena(m): 2:06am On Dec 01, 2023
Most of them are cowards and natural liars with empty bravado, and the online ones are worse as they are mostly suffering hustlers. That guy that got busted with the screenshot is a very common example. They lie effortlessly just to win meaningless debates, make sales and massage their fragile ego. They are well known everywhere, it's always the same modus operandi. Behind the chest beating lies huge insecurity and cowardice. Look very closely through history or just look around you and pay attention. The victim mentality and noise making is deliberate to cover the deep rooted fear and weaknesses. The natural diplomacy of others is now getting laid aside when it comes to them, as they are now seen as incapable of understanding how that works as glue for true diversity. The gloves are off now grin .

Dimehook:

And there was caught cheesy cheesy, believe everything you see online at your own peril, they werey dey beg for 50k cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by MightySparrow: 2:08am On Dec 01, 2023
Omoawoke:

Their claims are exaggerated: how can strangers own more property than their hosts? Starting from your street, if you live in Lagos, begin to do the statistics.

The people are foolish in their claims.

Upon the bragging, no Igbo man has ever been the richest in Nigeria let alone among blacks.

7 Likes

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Jostoman: 2:17am On Dec 01, 2023
Make una dey deceive unaself.
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by MatrixCircle: 2:21am On Dec 01, 2023
Show the statistical analysis.
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by illicit(m): 2:27am On Dec 01, 2023
cool
Nightwolf1:

Why should all the houses built on the wrong places belong to a particular tribe?

Don't u think that's sabotage?
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by putin2: 2:38am On Dec 01, 2023
For sometime now I have not see a where yoruba man dey build house in lagos
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by lagonovo: 3:18am On Dec 01, 2023
FIXED! cool

putin2:
For sometime now I have not see a where yoruba man MAKE NOISE say I dey build house in lagos

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Evercurious(f): 3:55am On Dec 01, 2023
chopnaira:

Remi Tinubu, the brave Itsekiri woman. She said what she said. If you don't like what she said, you are always free to head back to where no one will insult you in your region.

IRREDEEMABLE FOOL
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by teebaxy(m): 4:07am On Dec 01, 2023
Nightwolf1:

You can stylistically post the names and addresses of the owners to the public… stop the online ranting

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Slurity(m): 4:22am On Dec 01, 2023
Nightwolf1:

So take the note to bank and withdraw money to fight back Oponu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Reuben Abati’s 50th Birthday Party / Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation / Battle For Senate Leader, House Leader,others Hots Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.