Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,345 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF (21678 Views)

'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit / Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths / Enugu Nike Lake Hotel Sends SOS To ECTDC As Illegal Structures Cause Overflow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by legitnow1: 4:29am On Dec 01, 2023
Tinubu, Sanwolu Responsible For Abule Ado Bombing
Today, Tinubu is demolishing 1000 houses in Abule Ado, just two years after the bombing.

Now, we know those behind the bombing that killed so many in Abule Ado, destroying Igbo homes and businesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb7eZ6dMoNk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPbqP0KXQyQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKWIjLSMOLU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8vL3hqKI7U
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Father4all: 4:55am On Dec 01, 2023
This Igbos too are too stubborn. The handwriting is on the wall. Do not invest in Lagos oo. Go and develope your place mumu people
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Fiscus105(m): 5:14am On Dec 01, 2023
Buhari4dullard:

Who does not know that the igbos are into business,while the yorubas are into Agberoism.

So where Yoruba Agbero see money?

Abi oOoo, everyone knows igbo and drug trafficking are like 5&6, if chinedu not caught in Malaysia, chibuzor would be caught in India. Why won't igbo become moneybags.

Instead to carry their illegal money to develop their region, curse won't allow them to do that, instead, region they say it's their enemy.

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by jogojogo: 5:33am On Dec 01, 2023
AustineE1:
All of a sudden an imaginary group sprangs up and start defending the government Sponsored ethnic profilling going on in Lagos. You destroy what you cant build,thats the definition of retrogressive spirit.
The so called Yoruba professionals should save there explanations,this is no longer the era of Lagos-Ibadan parapo press,when you write thrash Propaganda and the unsuspecting public will digest it. The Social media,Ereporters,witnesses armed with there phones and cameras have been recording the selective demolition of properties aimed at Igbos,going on in Lagos,as a fallout of the flawed elections.
I can assure you,whatever cannot kill a man only makes him stronger,our antagonists are our helpers.The South East is fast turning to a massive construction site. We shall all see the fallout of this Yoruba tribalistic agenda.

Ok na igbos get 💯. Do your worst

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by BreconHills(m): 5:55am On Dec 01, 2023
abdeefggh:

95% of top 30 real estate owners in Lagos are yorubas

The thing is they don't make noise. Is Mrs Alakija making noise about the edifice she built on Kingsway? Otedola nko?

I am sorry but pre war, igbos were quite different. The war elevated money as a means of worth within and outside igboland - where are the Louis Mbanefos - gifted erudite scholars and musicians who were so private and self effacing in spite of their wealth and education. They are still here but the igbos we hear are the noisy neigbour type. The ones with something to prove against both their fellow igbo as well as outsiders.

The highly skilled and classy ones are still here and it is those ones that the SW is engaging with. Has anyone heard the Anyoam Osigwe's, the Ekwueme's or Anyaoku children shouting about? Yet they are here in Lagos. Not all igbos are the same. Those noisy ones have nothing to give Lagos or the SW. They can go anywhere they want. They will not be missed.

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by haslaw(m): 5:56am On Dec 01, 2023
Gerhards:

Skull miner do you have some skull parts to sell, such as eyes and nose biscuit bone? 😁

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals are so DAFT due to consuming human meat.

I am a Northerner DUMBB0

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Hotice085: 5:57am On Dec 01, 2023
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by SonOfDSoil01: 5:59am On Dec 01, 2023
;
paramakina202:

The Yoruba property owners are ghost they do not exist.The true owners of the demolished properties are Igbos who are being targeted for voting against Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu.
grin lets even agree they are been targeted, what can you flat heads do than just to cry and wail and las las your shameless elder will still cross river niger to come and beg like the slave tribe u are grin i think say na una get lagos nah grin this is just a snipet to what to expect going foward.... no one go tell una before una relocate go that cursed land of primitive cannibals..... all this shalaye is not even neccesary grin

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Lekan239(m): 6:02am On Dec 01, 2023
Omoawoke:
Some people made it look like the igbos owned the entire Lagos

I have said it again and again, quote me anywhere. The entire properties owned by igbos in Lagos no reach 5%. All na noise and empty chest beating

I was surprised when gistlover even posted that only igbos are targeted. It just made me realise being popular and an influencer does not translate to being intelligent

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Spandau: 6:04am On Dec 01, 2023
obiekunie01:
spurious claim.

show us prove by publishing names of owners of demolished houses and the location of the demolished house so we can go and verify.

Go and buy a newspaper
Perhaps you will find d their names there. Mumu.
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Spandau: 6:06am On Dec 01, 2023
Beremx:
Where's the proof?
This one won't fly at all. Una go explain tire without evidence

Bottom line is that, Lagos owes you no explanation whether it flies with you or not. If you build your house on an illegal land, we will bulldoze it and create our water ways.

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Squirrel1(m): 6:08am On Dec 01, 2023
chopnaira:

Na mouth dem dey take develop things.
he com put nnamdi kanu isreal flag for side 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Benwallt(m): 6:13am On Dec 01, 2023
Omoawoke:

I have said it again and again, quote me anywhere. The entire properties owned by igbos in Lagos no reach 5%. All na noise and empty chest beating

I know this for sure. Those animalistic beings fit for the jungle has nothing but barren future and zero property.

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Gentlelox: 6:24am On Dec 01, 2023
chopnaira:

And what are you going to do about it?

Even, when an Eze Ndigbo got slapped by Akure Youths, he still had to come back and beg the Deji of Akure just as Ohaeneze and your governors are begging Sanwo Eko and Tinubu.
hmmm

This is pure hatred. It not good for ur health.
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by SonOfDSoil01: 6:25am On Dec 01, 2023
[quote author=2chainz411 post=127251957]one thing I love most about Igbo tribes,they never forgive intentional behaviour towards them,one day Yorubas will pay dearly,Mark my words! [/quote grin pay dearly you say? Why una no kuku vex relocate back to alaibo let lagos suffer like you mofos like to chest beat. No they are showing you who owns the land and you are crying? What can a shameless tribe like yours do? Your red cap elder fools will still find their way to lagos to bed like a slave you are grin it just the low lifers amongst you that have never been to Ragos that are busy chest beating online. We will always be here to wipe your flat head in line if you make too much noise grin slave tribe
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by seunodediranivy: 6:27am On Dec 01, 2023
I have to blame those that continue to explain the percentage of affected tribe or region.

Anybody that violates the state law should be punished, law does not know any tribe.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by SonOfDSoil01: 6:34am On Dec 01, 2023
VULCAN:
And when they say intelligent people should put up their hands, people like this will be the first to put it up.

An unknown group which is clearly aligned with the powers that be and has the interest of a particular ethnic group made a statement in favour of the govt of the day and you swallowed it straight without question.

If you were intelligent, the first question you would have asked is under what authority were they given the list of names of those whose property was demolished?

The second question, since the govt claims the properties were not registered, how do they know the names of the owners?

Of course, one who is not intelligent shouldn't be expected to ask these questions.

We know where you belong

so we should fall for nyamiris propaganda grin and believe it too just because you said so? Why have does affected come out with their appoved building document and let see who is truly wrong here? Even the victims admitted that they ignorantly bought does land but here you are having an erection because it happened to your criminal minded flat head brothers, just because they just wanted to be land lord in lagos yall love to hate, is God no wonderful? What a shameless coveteous tribe..... grin

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by bdon123(m): 6:35am On Dec 01, 2023
CommonSense1967:

Freaking fvcking delusional liar.
Igbos owns most only exist in your delusional warped mind.
Ok na end of story.This is not worth arguing abt.
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Putinofrussia: 6:37am On Dec 01, 2023
Omoawoke:

I have told those Ipob miscreants severally that they are poor people who always like to hide under Yoruba solvency to make mouths.
Both in Nigeria and abroad,Yorubas own the lion share of affluence,influence,solvency and riches and they don't blab about it.
It has been like this even before the creation of Nigeria.
Our Igbo brethren should be thankful that they are lumped up with Yorubas and learn from them.
Not hating,enving and thinking negatively towards them.

3 Likes

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by webm: 6:37am On Dec 01, 2023
Damage control. They have gone from igbos build without approval to damage control. Fear fear people
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by webm: 6:38am On Dec 01, 2023
Putinofrussia:
I have told those Ipob miscreants severally that they are poor people who always like to hide under Yoruba solvency to make mouths.
Both in Nigeria and abroad,Yorubas own the lion share of affluence,influence,solvency and riches.

Fear won’t let you Yorubas own up your bigotry. A typical Yoruba man’s attitude
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Dicoomoba: 6:43am On Dec 01, 2023
Omoawoke:

Olohun
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by SonOfDSoil01: 6:44am On Dec 01, 2023
fortunechy:
Yoruba never dance Owambe finish not to talk of building house.
the ones your flat head brothers are renting in lagos are built by togolese right grin? Or they just left there erosion cursed land and land ragos in a built up houses waiting for them grin we have said it severally that a typical flat head is all noise to no substance. The major real estate developers in lagos are still the yorubas. I am an aborigine of lagos with family real estate both on the island and mainland and i know this for a fact grin no matter the level of propagaanda by you village dwellers, shameless flat head with no pride, claiming what they will never have...lagos is deeply rooted in yorubaland and we own every inch of it, you are still a f*cking migrant know this and know peace wink

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Jungleluv5: 6:48am On Dec 01, 2023
Omoawoke:

https://guardian.ng/news/80-of-illegal-structures-demolished-in-lagos-owned-by-yoruba-says-group/amp/
Thank you very much see the so called houses that was being claimed by igbos are rented apartments and they are now showing it as witch hunting.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Putinofrussia: 6:48am On Dec 01, 2023
webm:

Fear won’t let you Yorubas own up your bigotry. A typical Yoruba man’s attitude
Which bigotry,sir?
The tribe which has shown love and acceptance towards the Igbos most in the world are the Yorubas.
Proofs abound if you want me to present them,sir.

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by SonOfDSoil01: 6:48am On Dec 01, 2023
Burgermotors:
Show me picture of the house owned by a man in Lagos that was demolished, you can never compare it with that of igbos
grin oh so now, we need to compare? I thought ibos own all the demolished houses or all the houses in ragos, yorubas are just tenants grin...Asinwin smiley

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by jojothaiv(m): 6:53am On Dec 01, 2023
If this is true then those crying wolf are despicable beings.

I mean those who lean on tribal sentiments on Nairaland and their affiliated WhatsApp groups.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by iyke2frankeze: 6:54am On Dec 01, 2023
The Government has acknowledged that a certain ethnic group owns 90% percent of the properties and suddenly a forum was quickly formed yesterday to counter. My question is who is the useless forum?
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by jojothaiv(m): 6:56am On Dec 01, 2023
iyke2frankeze:
The Government has acknowledged that a certain ethnic group owns 90% percent of the properties and suddenly a forum was quickly formed yesterday to counter. My question is who is the useless forum?
Nwanne, is there a way we can verify your claims?

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by MRMRMR: 7:01am On Dec 01, 2023
AustineE1:
All of a sudden an imaginary group sprangs up and start defending the government Sponsored ethnic profilling going on in Lagos. You destroy what you cant build,thats the definition of retrogressive spirit.
The so called Yoruba professionals should save there explanations,this is no longer the era of Lagos-Ibadan parapo press,when you write thrash Propaganda and the unsuspecting public will digest it. The Social media,Ereporters,witnesses armed with there phones and cameras have been recording the selective demolition of properties aimed at Igbos,going on in Lagos,as a fallout of the flawed elections.
I can assure you,whatever cannot kill a man only makes him stronger,our antagonists are our helpers.The South East is fast turning to a massive construction site. We shall all see the fallout of this Yoruba tribalistic agenda.
See them, pitiable tribal thugs spewing rubbish as usual. Kedu
Lagos will continue to do the right thing. Whoever is not happy can go and hang pole

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by SonOfDSoil01: 7:02am On Dec 01, 2023
Atlantis585:
So how will all the people from the skull mining republic celebrating that it is only people from SE that are affected react now that their own people are in the majority of the demolitions.
grin mugu, we are not emotional grown babies like you Mofos, we have always supported govt for doing the right thing constitutionally no matter tribe cheesy myself as an aboringine of lagos with deep ancestral heritage wont watch my home environment being degraded therefore causing flooding. And most importantly not by an economic migrant seeking for greener pasture, who traveled kilometers of hour from a Backward region grin

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Nightwolf1: 7:06am On Dec 01, 2023
Slurity:
So take the note to bank and withdraw money to fight back Oponu

Na so you go they mumu untill your father house go come under demolition then you understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram / Melaye Vs Adeyemi: What Happened At Election Tribunal On Monday / Fuel Stations In Port Harcourt On Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.