Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF (21693 Views)

'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit / Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths / Enugu Nike Lake Hotel Sends SOS To ECTDC As Illegal Structures Cause Overflow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Atlantis585: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
grin mugu, we are not emotional grown babies like you Mofos, we have always supported govt for doing the right thing constitutionally no matter tribe cheesy myself as an aboringine of lagos with deep ancestral heritage wont watch my home environment being degraded therefore causing flooding. And most importantly not by an economic migrant seeking for greener pasture, who traveled kilometers of hour from a Backward region grin

Erudite skuller, thanks for the lecture.

You wey still live in a face me I face you in Lagos slum of Makoko get mouth to talk?
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Sleekfingers: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2023
Omoawoke:

https://guardian.ng/news/80-of-illegal-structures-demolished-in-lagos-owned-by-yoruba-says-group/amp/

Please stop explaining yourself to those idiots...claiming the yorubas are targeting them....... a bunch of stupid people always playing the victim cards. As if na only dem they live in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Sleekfingers: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2023
Efewestern:
Destroying properties is bad. These are people's years of hardwork. Doesn't matter the tribes they are from.

Lagos could have handled this better. Also, it's ill-timed.

By allowing them to keep building houses illegally abi?

We are in demolition season in lagos. Those houses will go down.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by MrCork: 11:39am On Dec 01, 2023
Nightwolf1:

The subject of discourse isn't about nnamdi kanu your nightmare nor Biafra that gives you running stomach.

Kiss your ass buddy.🐆

SON...cAN I REMIND U DAT Yor TEŔRRORIST LEADER SCUMBaG IS STILL IN THE CAGE WHERE HE BELONG & NO ONE GIVE A FUK about the eeeeediot...he die he die....and has For those FOKKKIN IBO BIAFRA BASTARD MAKING THREAT LIKE STOLEN MONKEYS ..IF THEY TRY ANY $HIT LIKe THEY ARE..THEY WILL PERRRISH LIKE YOUR TERŔRRORISST brothers HAMAS.. son u play wit fire...U BURN!!!!(no oofencse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Afamsi: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
Fearyourcreator:
Gbo gbo awon ebi e... Werey omo
ubanka ya ci uwarsa
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Sadwaste: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
Lying criminals!!!

All the way from Ado Ekiti yet claiming to have reliable information about things that happened in Lagos, against those on ground?!

These people still think we are in the past when Lagos/Ibadan brown envelope hungry journalism used to dish out fake news and propaganda.

If truly majority of the victims are Yoruba as the jokers are claiming, they would have released the list since! At least, that would have boosted their propaganda against Igbos.

We saw the duplexes and the victims taking pictures and videos. Most, if not all were speaking Igbo. But these shameless liers are here deceiving themselves.

They didn't expect the dust their toxic ethnic attacks on Igbos would generate. Now, they're running around, doing damage control.

Envious and wicked fools!!!

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Saltinny: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Please stop explaining yourself to those idiots...claiming the yorubas are targeting them....... a bunch of stupid people always playing the victim cards. As if na only dem they live in Lagos

Both of you have nothing sensible to explain or contribute because the conversation is above your level ..... carry your mumurism get out of here.
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Nightwolf1: 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
MrCork:

SON...cAN I REMIND U DAT Yor TEŔRRORIST LEADER SCUMBaG IS STILL IN THE CAGE WHERE HE BELONG & NO ONE GIVE A FUK about the eeeeediot...he die he die....and has For those FOKKKIN IBO BIAFRA BASTARD MAKING THREAT LIKE STOLEN MONKEYS ..IF THEY TRY ANY $HIT LIKe THEY ARE..THEY WILL PERRRISH LIKE YOUR TERŔRRORISST brothers HAMAS.. son u play wit fire...U BURN!!!!(no oofencse) angry

Are you preparing to go back to the penitentiary as a looney with a loosed smartphone?

Maybe you had a nice time in there in the past. little wonder you kept envying the prison because of free food. As for the Biafra stuff, not when a Yoruba man is talking. Y'all are bunch of cowards with empty shells. You can't defeat anyone in a battle and the Igbo man is naturally dogged.

Your president expressed his cowardice not long ago with Benin Republic and his bluff was called. Everyone of you is a natural metal gong😋😋.

It sucks to be you though.🤗
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by saintrow1: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

News from aligned interest group should not be trusted especially if there is a benefit to such propaganda. Social media is king.

Even if God tell you, you will still say such should not be trusted.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by dododawa1: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
Inside life
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by saintrow1: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
bdon123:

Bro na lie...most choice properties on d island are owned by non lagosians mostly igbos.Even properties in places like festac are owned mostly by igbos.i dont like ethnic sentiments so i rather educate u.Igbo hold bar for lagos die...this is truth n nothing bt d truth.

Bring out your data, not beer parlour trash.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Fearyourcreator: 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
Afamsi:
ubanka ya ci uwarsa
Oloriburuku omo
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Afamsi: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2023
Fearyourcreator:
Oloriburuku omo
sunan ubanka ke nan
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by HRMK: 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
what percentage of lagos land owners are even igbos?less than 10%!what are you even talking about?
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by TheBillyonaire: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
saintrow1:

Even if God tell you, you will still say such should not be trusted.

By God, do you mean Supreme Cosmic Intelligence or the Machine Controlling our collective consciousness. If you are talking about the embodiment of Collective cosmic intelligence, then it is an insult to believe It gives Earth a serious thought.
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Tmb78(m): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
chopnaira:

Remi Tinubu, the brave Itsekiri woman. She said what she said. If you don't like what she said, you are always free to head back to where no one will insult you in your region.
Why do people always call Remi Itshekiri?
Her father is Yoruba from Ogun while her mother is itshekiri
She is our daughter o!
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by saintrow1: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

By God, do you mean Supreme Cosmic Intelligence or the Machine Controlling our collective consciousness. If you are talking about the embodiment of Collective cosmic intelligence, then it is an insult to believe It gives Earth a serious thought.

You are still typing trash. You are just like those ppl in the bible that said jesus was not the son of God, saying all the miracle he did was fake. The same children of hate that told Moses that God didn't tell him to take them out of Egypt.
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Fearyourcreator: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
Afamsi:
sunan ubanka ke nan
Alaiye ta
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Afamsi: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
Fearyourcreator:
Alaiye ta
Alaiye ta
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by TheBillyonaire: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2023
saintrow1:

You are still typing trash. You are just like those ppl in the bible that said jesus was not the son of God, saying all the miracle he did was fake. The same children of hate that told Moses that God didn't tell him to take them out of Egypt.

There was no Jesus, there is no Jesus, and there would not be any Jesus other than a conjecture of the council of Nicea in 325AD based off of Nazarene Yeshua Ha Mashiach. You are a mor0n for not knowing this.

Get the fucck off my mention, you little son of a prrick.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by damkin24(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
obiekunie01:
spurious claim.

show us prove by publishing names of owners of demolished houses and the location of the demolished house so we can go and verify.
See this idiots. How many names were published by gbajue during his time as Anambra governor or the recent demolitions in Abia and Anambra State. Foolish people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Putinofrussia: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nightwolf1:

How exactly is that my business that you are an aborigine of Lagos state? That so called estate you are singing off like a canary is a thatched hut with a Brown roof.😋😋

The proceeds from the very 2x2 shop was actually used in building those houses. The master craft to such ingenuity made you perplexed, retarrded and hateful. grin cheesy

It is commonsensical that every yourba man is from Lagos state. Inferiority complex is all I see and the Igbo man remains dogged in the natural. Demolition can't stop him and, from what I have been hearing, the yorubas are gradually becoming tenants to the Igbos.

You can't beat the reach and no amount of demolition can't create such setbacks your kingsmen are passing through their besieged brown roof empire. Hope you have another land to sell or are you planning to sandfill the ocean one more time to create an economic lifeline?🤗🤗

lol
Well done,online landlord. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
Gerhards:

Mugu say only you ... you are just a one person among Ikwerres, inconsequential who know you for Ikwerre. stop disturbing us on this forum with your gibberish
NZOGBU NZOGBU headless mob... My great grandparents are all Ikwerre...
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Kingson28: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Keep shouting Igbos this Igbos that. U go understand when time reach.

Have you started packing and relocating already?
We will not miss your noises and fake products, I promise.
Safe journey.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by SonOfDSoil01: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2023
Atlantis585:

Erudite skuller, thanks for the lecture.

You wey still live in a face me I face you in Lagos slum of Makoko get mouth to talk?
hahaha okoro....na your papa landlord i be for Ragos grin proudly lagosian with family estates on the island and mainland, and not a f*cking economic migrant that keep dying in road accident daily just to have better life in yoruba land....now cover your face in shame, worthless piece of sh!t.

We will keep pounding your flat head till you fools know your boundry and better still return back to your backward region...asinwin grin
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by Atlantis585: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
hahaha okoro....na your papa landlord i be for Ragos grin proudly lagosian with family estates on the island and mainland, and not a f*cking economic migrant that keep dying in road accident daily just to have better life in yoruba land....now cover your face in shame, worthless piece of sh!t.

We will keep pounding your flat head till you fools know your boundry and better still return back to your backward region...asinwin grin

Dream on dreamer. Ewedu brain.
Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by SonOfDSoil01: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
Atlantis585:

Dream on dreamer. Ewedu brain.
hahahah see pain grin we will continue to pound your flat head till you fall in line or go back to alaibo Emeka grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Plans Fresh Financial Relief Package For States / Obaseki Is Been Sworn In As A Caretaker Gov, I'm Taking Over Soon - Ize-Iyamu / Osita Chidoka‏ Congratulates Obiano, APGA As The Winner Of 2017 Anambra Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.