Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) (7691 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Obavoh: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
My Brother and I decided to visit our Elder Sister who lives down South. We have been saving for months for the journey.

With our joint budget of 96,000 we entered night bus 🚌. I was so excited because I really needed the break from my wife and 5 children. I love my family but Haba, let me enjoy small…BACHELOR MODE!

When we arrived at our elder sister’s place, I entered her parlor and saw gadgets and appliances, I had to shout “SISTER YOU ARE A BIG WOMAN!”

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Obavoh: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
A QUICK VIEW:

Pic 1&2 : This River is just behind my sister’s house. The main ocean is about 45 minutes walk away from her home.

Pic 3:My sister’s self owned restaurant. She cooks the best meals and have a lot of customers.

Pic 4: We brought charcoal as gift to our Sister. She really appreciated it

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Obavoh: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
Almost everywhere you step on in this town is water. You have to always watch your steps.

My younger brother and I harvested some wild coconuts. Very sweet and refreshing

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by FuckingMachine: 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
What is this??

35 Likes

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by TemplarLandry: 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
cool grin

7 Likes

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Jeon(f): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
Chaii.
Wetin bi dis?.

24 Likes

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by richeeyo(m): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2023

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Obavoh: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pic 1&2: My elder sister almost finished us with her delicious vegetable soup. She cooked it special for us cheesy

Pic 3: A small pond at the middle of the town. They say the water from the pond has healing powers. Immediately I drank it , I felt cold 🥶 , I told my brother but he laughed and called me superstitious but he drank it too cheesy

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Obavoh: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
OUR VISIT TO THE MAIN BEACH.

There were a lot of men fishing and some women smoking and drying fish on rocks.

Some boys were swimming and I was shocked. I know how to swim but the water looked deep and intimidating, I could not even dip my feet inside.

Pic 3: We helped our elder sister purchase a motorcycle for her business. She is really making money. I am thinking of opening a small restaurant for my wife too.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by hardcore007: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
Wow, my people una see am?
To live life dey easy, na you just wan kee yourself with depression because you want this and you want that.

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by RingRoadCartel: 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
Most of you insulting this guy do not understand that life is about the journey, not the destination. If you like keep worrying about your destination while time flies by. My brother enjoy what you've got abeg. These pics are making me miss the creeks in my home state.

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by JONSYN7154: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2023
U go river kom dey call am beach.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Jennyclay(f): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
Na wa oo!! undecided.

The rate of poverty in Nigeria is increasing everyday!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
Those first three comments just made my day...😂😂😂

12 Likes

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Joecross888: 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
Laff wan kee mee please bro

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Kobicove(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
Enjoy yourself, life is for the living grin

11 Likes

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Pathokpo: 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
richeeyo:
Poverty dey your blood
This man you can never make heaven with your bad mouth. Instead of you to enter heaven, the two of us go enter hell fire together because, I go make sure say I personally drag you enter hell.

28 Likes

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by BigDickProblems: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
Your motive for all these stuffs will come shining through one day in a thread. We will know your true intentions by then.....Is this a checkmate? 🌝

6 Likes

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by carl90(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
Which part of the country is this?

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Artiiclebeast: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
Africa is blessed.

I can't wait to find my little garden of Eden to retire into in my homeland away from all the noises and rat races in the cities.

Serenity and nature does it for me.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Lifestone(m): 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
carl90:
Which part of the country is this?
That Beach is dope 😁😁

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Otitipupa: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
I admire your simplicity bro.

14 Likes

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by RichAbujaGuy: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
Oga Obavoh, your family enjoys a humble heaven on Earth and will also enjoy the next one. This I'm 99.9% sure of.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
Does Beach have a new meaning?
Where is the sea or ocean?

Riverine area would best describe this place.

I love it when people are content.

Most times depressed people are people who have found not contentment as a thing.

That is why city is full of crimes and prostitution.

No contentment.

I love your guy
Keep it real
No time

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Enugudemon(m): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
Obavoh:
A QUICK VIEW:

Pic 1&2 : This River is just behind my sister’s house. The main ocean is about 45 minutes walk away from her home.

Pic 3:My sister’s self owned restaurant. She cooks the best meals and have a lot of customers.

Pic 4: We brought charcoal as gift to our Sister. She really appreciated it

How much for the charcoal please

5 Likes

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by 9jaBloke: 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
smiley

Came here to see lovely pictures of a beach house but I still found this satisfying.

Well-done for supporting one another. Family bond is priceless.

Keep the hustle real and broaden your horizon, it will eventually pay off.

nlfpmod

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by illicit(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
This is better kept private tho

Insecurity everywhere

6 Likes

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by Bossman(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kudos to you Obavoh! It's great that you get to spend time with your siblings. Very simple life. Ignore the people spitting out nonsense above. It's your happiness that matters.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by magnum247: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
Well done my brother. A lot of people criticizing deep down wish they have what you have. Happiness is actually free.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
JONSYN7154:
U go river kom dey call am beach.
E call Pool "River", i no talk. Now e dey call River "Beach". undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by kingar(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
100k here go be like 1M

7 Likes

Re: My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) by bestman09(m): 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
This looks like Bayelsa.

A story was told of how a rich couple visited a creek like this for a holiday. The rich man told a local fisherman who was their guide that he could actually be rich if he gets a big boat for his fishing. The fisherman asked the tourist what will happen if he becomes rich, and the rich tourist told him that he would go and live in a big city and the fisherman wanted to know what will happen after he gets rich and start living in the big city and the tourist told him that when he becomes rich and start living in the city, he would be coming back to the creek for holidays like him. The fisherman laughed at the tourist because he's already enjoying the creek without any of the troubles mentioned by the rich tourist. This is life

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia / This Beard Gang King & His Bleaching Queen Got People Talking / Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.