Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education (3047 Views)

Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A Stark Illiterate Without Formal Education / Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Roboto11: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
Evans made the list.

grin

Authentic list 👏.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Pakute: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
TUANKU:

Go to Uru-urudim in Nnewi and ask.
You could have mentioned the name of the school instead of wasting space mentioning an obscure village.
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Pakute: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by TUANKU(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pakute:

You could have mentioned the name of the school instead of wasting space mentioning an obscure village.

Uru-urudim…you farm tool.
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by LikeAking: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pakute:

Becareful what you wish for, if you so much love the money culture, you can as well shut down all the schools in SE and focus only on money. A society that half the population are fast turning to illiterates, how can you survive future challenges. No amount of money can cure ignorance.

Na who no get money, be illiterate.

Na who no get money, Dey ignorant.
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Kossyso: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pakute:

Keep quiet, pick any of the names listed and tell us the school they attended. How many Ph.D.s and Professors do you have? The world is leaving you behind, there are a million more igba boi and illiterate folks than educated minds.

I was expecting you to come up with superior argument but you systematically dodge my question about the means of livelihood of the illiterates in your region. We are enjoying the proceeds that come from Igba boi and You guys should enjoy the proceeds that come from professorship and Ph.D. but while you are at it, just know that you got nothing on Igbos bro.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by ottersberger(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
cassyrooy:
Are you really Ibibio?

Cos the way you defend Igbos, I'm still doubting o.

And what do you think is the difference between Igbo and Ibibio besides language?.
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Pakute: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
LikeAking:

Na who no get money, be illiterate.
Na who no get money, Dey ignorant.
Your future is in danger, you glorify and elevate illiteracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Abufo: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pakute:
- Innocent Chukwuma(innoson)
- Cosmos Maduka(coscharis)
- Clement Madubugwu(ibeto)
- Augustine Ilodibe(ekenedilichukwu)
- Ifeanyi Uba(capital oil)
- Cubana chief priest
- Chukwudemeje Onwuamadike a.k.a Evans
- Victor Okafor a.k.a Ezego
- Emeka Okonkwo a.k.a Emoney.
From the above list, the first six names were products of ibo apprentice system, while the last three names were secondary school drop outs. While it is true that everybody wants to be successful in business whether educated or not, however, the society has a duty to raise questions when individuals begin to flaunt questionable wealth. With the exception of Augustine Ilodibe who took an advantage of mass ibo migration from the SE to SW and North, how did the rest of the names on the list became a billionaire?. This leads me to the rationality of the concept of money culture among the ibos. All the names in the list are model of money culture in iboland, most especially among ibo youths, they eulogize them and boast of them.

All of those you isted completed elementary school and even did some secondary school as well....they are by no means illiterate.......most can read and write to a functional level
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Roboto11: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
Abufo:

All of those you isted completed elementary school and even did some secondary school as well....they are by no means illiterate.......most can read and write to a functional level

Evans though.
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Pakute: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kossyso:

I was expecting you to come up with superior argument but you systematically dodge my question about the means of livelihood of the illiterates in your region. We are enjoying the proceeds that come from Igba boi and You guys should enjoy the proceeds that come from professorship and Ph.D. but while you are at it, just know that you got nothing on Igbos bro.
You are building a dangerous future for your region. There's no comparison with my region because we have always taken the lead in Education.
Tell me if there ever was any children of the elites among the
million bunch of ipob illiterate risking their lives for Kanu. You're building an army of money terrorists everytime a bus leaves the SE with hundreds of young boys ar igba boi in the SW. Only the girls are left in the village to occupy the classrooms.
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Pakute: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
Abufo:

I told you only the last three names on the list went to sec sch, still, were drop outs. The rest were igba boi. You can mention the names of their schools to disprove the fact.
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Kossyso: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pakute:

You are building a dangerous future for your region. There's no comparison with my region because we have always taken the lead in Education.
Tell me if there ever was any children of the elites among the
million bunch of ipob illiterate risking their lives for Kanu. You're building an army of money terrorists everytime a bus leaves the SE with hundreds of young boys ar igba boi in the SW. Only the girls are left in the village to occupy the classrooms.

Mtchewww! Like I said you have absolute nothing on Igbos and you have said nothing here so go to bed boy!

1 Like

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Pakute: 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kossyso:

Mtchewww! Like I said you have absolute nothing on Igbos and you have said nothing here so go to bed boy!

You celebrate illiterate billionaires, some of whom have been found to be ritualists, kidnappers, need i say much about countless drug dealers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by CHRISTFUCKER: 2:14am On Dec 01, 2023
They have accomplished more than yellow bars that have bachelor and PhD

2 Likes

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by cassyrooy(m): 7:34am On Dec 01, 2023
Pakute:

This one that is behaving like a schizrophrenic patient cannever be ibibio.

Na she fit una.

MadamVanessa, fire on.
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by cassyrooy(m): 7:38am On Dec 01, 2023
ottersberger:

And what do you think is the difference between Igbo and Ibibio besides language?.
I've housed an Ibibio girl during service and was surprised the day she mentioned UTERE which means VULTURE in Igbo as UDELE.

Yeah, similarities dey but I can't lump us all together.
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by odduduwa: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2023
Kossyso:

You are making a fool of yourself to think that Igba boi apprenticeship is limited to buying and selling only. Coscharis you mentioned above as an uneducated billionaire is a product of the said system and today there is no place he can't enter and close a business deal. Stanel CEO, Stanly Uzochukwu was mentored by Coscharis and today he is captain of industries. Besides, I still insist you tell me what uneducated folks in your region do for a living.
politics
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by oladunjoye77u: 10:19am On Dec 01, 2023
99% of them cannot open their door for NDLEA.99% of them cannot open their door for NDLEA....
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Administration1: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jobless morons
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Jcoleworld911: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2023
Kk, see what illiterate yorubas are doing🌚

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Jcoleworld911: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2023
And their educated ones below 👇

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Aquila99: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
Pakute:
- Innocent Chukwuma(innoson)
- Cosmos Maduka(coscharis)
- Clement Madubugwu(ibeto)
- Augustine Ilodibe(ekenedilichukwu)
- Ifeanyi Uba(capital oil)
- Cubana chief priest
- Chukwudemeje Onwuamadike a.k.a Evans
- Victor Okafor a.k.a Ezego
- Emeka Okonkwo a.k.a Emoney.
From the above list, the first six names were products of ibo apprentice system, while the last three names were secondary school drop outs. While it is true that everybody wants to be successful in business whether educated or not, however, the society has a duty to raise questions when individuals begin to flaunt questionable wealth. With the exception of Augustine Ilodibe who took an advantage of mass ibo migration from the SE to SW and North, how did the rest of the names on the list became a billionaire?. This leads me to the rationality of the concept of money culture among the ibos. All the names in the list are model of money culture in iboland, most especially among ibo youths, they eulogize them and boast of them.

PS;

Cubana chiefpreist weh go IMSU. Abi dat one nobi formal education?
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Justnation: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
Ignorance and lack of knowledge is behind this writeup. What you don't know anything about dont write about it.
You have simply exposed your illiteracy.
Those men are highly successful and well educated
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Pakute: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
Aquila99:

Cubana chiefpreist weh go IMSU. Abi dat one nobi formal education?
Which year did he attend IMSU?
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Pakute: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
Justnation:
Ignorance and lack of knowledge is behind this writeup. What you don't know anything about dont write about it.
You have simply exposed your illiteracy.
Those men are highly successful and well educated
Well educated?. ok, name their schools.
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Justnation: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2023
Pakute:

Well educated?. ok, name their schools.

First name tinubu's pry & secondary schools
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
Pakute:

Which school?Training courses with certificates bought with money.

don't you pay for certificate before graduation?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Femi Fani-kayode? / The Proposed National Super Grid / 21-year Old Nigerian Boy Who Poses As A Female Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.