Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) (21875 Views)

There Is No Sign Of The Decline Of Hamas' Military Power - New York Times / IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence / Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by JetStar: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2023
Trashymods:
That we know....
I wish there will be a huge media campaign that will tag Isreali government the murderer of its own 1800 people and risk the life of over 600 as hostages.
Only Hitler knows why he hate them so much to the extent of cleansing.
Zionism is a very strong barbaric cult.

and Islam is the good cult? LOL what impression do unbelievers get when the Islamic faithfuls scream Allah Akbar and do despicable things like killing and raping? Man you need some reality check. Go fix your mental health

1 Like

Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2023
Yoluba:
I phone 7 for sale serious buyer should message me
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by Padipadi(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2023
Yoluba:
I phone 7 for sale serious buyer should message me
N7K?
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by Padipadi(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

angry
Only fools will believe the best way to solve a dispute with Israel is to stage an unprovoked attack on Israel by killing, maiming and kidnapping them.

Only fools are of the opinion that they can kill 1000 of a country, tribe or indigene. And those affected people are not allowed to retaliate in return because of international law.
Only fools believe they have a right to kill your 1000 but claim that you don't have the right to kill their 10,000 in return because you are stronger.

Only fools will argue that Hamas are not using civilian population as “human shields”

Only fools will think they can wipe out Israel from the world map.
Only fools believe those who attacked Israel were never eventually put to shame.

Only fools will say the people occupying Israel are not Israelis but individuals called Zionist planted by the US.

God bless you. Those fools are the headslanmers!

1 Like

Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by Padipadi(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2023
Trashymods:

No that's not true.
They knew about the attack, the day of the attack, the equipment deployed to be use etc but the ZIONISTS choose to kill its own people just to kill babies, kids, women and the weak in gaza.
Trash!
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by Sunnyski: 8:54am On Dec 01, 2023
Trashymods:
That we know....
I wish there will be a huge media campaign that will tag Isreali government the murderer of its own 1800 people and risk the life of over 600 as hostages.

I'm sorry there will be nothing like that. The Hamas terrorists started the war and Israel fixed them good.

Stop supporting evil and thank me later
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by Papayaayasager(m): 8:57am On Dec 01, 2023
Israel set trap for Hamas eland they foolishly enter
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by Padipadi(m): 8:59am On Dec 01, 2023
Shoodboi:
Noise. Hamas gave Nethanyahu a taste of his medicine this time and he didn't see it coming. You can't keep murdering people and expect them to not react someday.
Didn't Hamas taste their medicine now. IDF should locate u too n nuke you
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by Padipadi(m): 9:00am On Dec 01, 2023
Soliddust3030:

I have said it several times on this forum that Israel knew about this whole attack. Why were the boarder guards removed on the same day of the attack? Why was the venue of the concert changed that very day? IDF helicopters shoots over 345 of its citizens on the concert group. This whole thing is all about full annexation of Gaza because of the Gas reserve.
Lies!
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2023
What ever....
Israel did what they did to making sure they deal with Hamaz wella
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by Padipadi(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2023
engrelvis:
lf nt for western power( esp USA)n it's military supremacy only God knows what u guys wud v turn dis world into.Y r u guys so obsess in "conquering" d world so dt u can convert everybody to Moslem? Na by force to worship yr Allah?
They can y conquer d world and more people will refuse to be muslims. It's the demon in them from time of arabia. The religion is even if idol. Hubal is the name of what they worship. See crescent n star at that one's body. Research more on hubal n mecca

Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by Padipadi(m): 9:05am On Dec 01, 2023
Trashymods:

Goto UK and pray for their patients.
Ode! Christians wake up and take your country back. Werey people.
A Indian colleague yesterday told me he support Gaza while showing me picture of some Singh in Gaza helping the wounded. But I outrightly told him innocent souls are dying on both sides but stupid people like you (Waterysperm) are at the comfort of their homes standing with Isreal orStanding with Gaza.
Yeye people.
Ok, if you are neutral, can you just stand against islámists terrorists?
See how fulani herdsmen killed Kuteb people in Taraba recently. Google Kuteb fulani attack. It happened few days ago
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by davillian(m): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2023
Isreal dint believe Hamas would bite the tail of a sleeping lion..
They dint believe Hamas would lunch an unprovoked attack on isreal....
Any way the lion of isreal has woken up to show them pepper 🌶️
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by gabbytabby: 9:07am On Dec 01, 2023
Even Egypt said they told them. The word on the grapevine is they used it to kill their own people and an excuse to go in to occupy Gaza so as to get the gas deposit there.

A truly evil Zionist serial killers. They gave a stand down and did not respond for 6 hours. Hamas just wanted to go in grab people for prisoner exchange not to kill. I bet they did not expect what they got in return and regretted their actions.

Isreal has shown that one cannot afford to underestimate the evil that man is capable of and that they are not any better than the Nazi. Greed and covetousness can drive the human mind to levels unknown.

The whole world now knows that USA is a colony of Isreal and by implication all of us are Palestinian and can be given the Gaza treatment

[quote author=nairalanda1 post=127254305][/quote]
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by Dbarrzx: 9:12am On Dec 01, 2023
Israel underestimated Hamas capabilities. U can underestimate the capabilities of a suicide bomber....
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by ozo13(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2023
gare:

Israel knew of the attack, even days before it happened, just wanted a justifyable reason to end Hamas
smiles.Even as sophisticated as US is they could not end Taliban over a span of 20yrs and u think Isreal will do more than America.Isreal/Hamas wahala is a generation thing because it's about occupation and land grabbing.Both IDF and Hamas forces got huge casualties.
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by Padipadi(m): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2023
sulaimania2003:
ONE DAY PALESTINE WILL BE FREE FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA
All ya epistles are propaganda that has expired. More people are leaving religion of piss daily cos the religion is for terrorists!
How come Hamas dey scream Allahu Akbar as they committed grave sin on Oct 7th?
How come all terrorists in the world scream same thing?
Also comparing Jews to islamists. Shey Jews dey form terrorism?
If Jews have dispute with Christians based on doctrine, they settle it without terror attacks. But you n ya islámists, na violence una like and the world is now delighted to be giving you back violence in 10 folds, so don't cry. Enjoy ya pains!
It's islamists n Hamas dat ll land FROM RIVER TO THE SEA. That phrase is for you n ya evil pals
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by Chienex24(m): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Ofcourse they did, only morons believed one of the most sophisticated intelligence in the world didn't know of the attack

But would terrorist apologists have allowed us rest if israel was going into Gaza based on "perceived" plan against them

Una for cry genocide becos hamas human sheild would take the brunt, hope you guys were happy with the attacks cos now hamas 15yrs rule would make gaza more ruined after they run out of hostages

I also agree with you that they did know of the attack. The top military brass and politicians may have agreed amongst themselves to dismiss any knowledge of impending attack by their lower ranked officers so that Israel can have a reason to occupy Gaza which they had wanted a long time.

If not Hamas plan to over run Israel just took a few days before Israel pushed them back and invaded Gaza

1 Like

Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by 11doubledee: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2023
Trashymods:

No that's not true.
They knew about the attack, the day of the attack, the equipment deployed to be use etc but the ZIONISTS choose to kill its own people just to kill babies, kids, women and the weak in gaza.
The report was clear enough but you chose to manipulate it to suit what you want to believe.
Let's assume you are right,must HAMAS be so stupid to endanger it's own people or does HAMAS now work for Isreal?
You people are just pushing Palestinians to their doom, you all claim to love Palestine but rethink all the decisions taken by HAMAS so far on their behalf.
Of what use is HAMAS to the Palestinians as a whole.
Even the Palestinians that are released would still be rearrested if they continue Violence and Terrorism.
Thank God terrorist sympathizers now know that Isreal is the "chief terrorist" like you always say.
Isreal is far superior to HAMAS and violence can take them no where, they should start considering peace as an option so their people can also enjoy life.
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by wirinet(m): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2023
Padipadi:

God bless you. Those fools are the headslanmers!
Ethnic and religious bigots always reduce everything to religion or tribalism.

Maybe former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Omert is also a head slammer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6iVwaeS_w4?si=Lz5dI3x7Tcc0K7yL

Killing of innocent women children and babies is wrong whether by Hamas or Nahanyahu led government. That some people can sell their humanity just because of hatred of Islam or misplaced love of Israel is crazy.
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by Southwestidiot: 9:35am On Dec 01, 2023
KeenD:
Maybe they wanted them to play into their card

Please We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/9QPnbFjSvyAs6dNU8
I have always known Israel was aware of the attack, infact they wanted it to happen so that they can put an end to the evil called Hamas
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by Padipadi(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2023
wirinet:

Ethnic and religious bigots always reduce everything to religion or tribalism.

Maybe former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Omert is also a head slammer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6iVwaeS_w4?si=Lz5dI3x7Tcc0K7yL
This wan dey do politics naa. Let another person become PM & nuke islámists for their sins if Benjamin sef no go wail. Aside politicking, terrorists deserve their janjaweêd end.
wirinet:

Killing of innocent women children and babies is wrong whether by Hamas or Nahanyahu led government. That some people can sell their humanity just because of hatred of Islam or misplaced love of Israel is crazy.

Tell this to mohammedans. Tackle the islamists menace in Nigeria first
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by zumbigbo(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2023
The Jews wanted an attack. Netanyahu was under pressure so war was the only thing that would keep him in power.

Who funded ISIS..the US...

Who funded Hamas...the US via proxy Israel
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by AbuTwins: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2023
Floky215:

But you would gladly accept a USA visa over that of Iran, Afghanistan and other Islamic shithole countries..!!!

Noooooo, I won't!

Give me UAE, Qatar, Egypt, Morrocco, Bahrain or Oman!

I just need a decent dough and place to raise Muslims families without LGBTQ+ radarada!
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by AbuTwins: 9:41am On Dec 01, 2023
engrelvis:
lf nt for western power( esp USA)n it's military supremacy only God knows what u guys wud v turn dis world into.Y r u guys so obsess in "conquering" d world so dt u can convert everybody to Moslem? Na by force to worship yr Allah?

Which world are you conquering?
And how old are you?
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by AbuTwins: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2023
Crafteck1:

You mean most islamic countries

No I mean Zionist Christians!
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by AbuTwins: 9:45am On Dec 01, 2023
engrelvis:

So you agree your God has no power and USA is the god of you and Israel!
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2023
This seems like the movie 24 hrs
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by bigiyaro(m): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2023
Anyway, am sure Hamas , being the hediots they are, planned everything well except how to defend Palestinians. They never envisaged this kind of mad response, oh! I forgot, they are terrorists, human lives means nothing to them.
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by erniok(m): 10:33am On Dec 01, 2023
Trashymods:
That we know....
History has shown why hitler hated them. That's all the more reason why you should read.
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by richeeyo(m): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Ofcourse they did, only morons believed one of the most sophisticated intelligence in the world didn't know of the attack

But would terrorist apologists have allowed us rest if israel was going into Gaza based on "perceived" plan against them

Una for cry genocide becos hamas human sheild would take the brunt, hope you guys were happy with the attacks cos now hamas 15yrs rule would make gaza more ruined after they run out of hostages
If you just put everything together, even their response time, it does not add up, Isreal needed justification and they got it
Re: Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) by correctguy101(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2023
Stephench:

You're a complete joke. What's my business with Hamas? I'm just talking about facts and common sense. Regardless whatever opportunity you think their ineptitudes will grant them, they've displayed incompetence severally.

They're an elite force but they're not invisible like you jokers make them seem. They are not omnipotent, omnipresent and omnipresent but you guys present them as such.

Hamas has always been a rag-tag militia. Not a serious military outfit with the brains and tools it would take to face a confirmed elite military base like Israel. So, this is simply a fight between a trained adult and an untrained child.

Isreal is surrounded by enemies says the olodo. But in today's world, would the so-called enemies dare to show their hand openly and blatantly like the USA usually does?

Hamas has support yes, but this support is also being suppressed by Israel and it's allies from all angles.

Both groups are guilty of same war crimes. Left to me, I'll wipe both crazies out of the map...

Happy New World cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mulatu Teshome Resigns As Ethiopian President / Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis / China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.