Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,205 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS (10649 Views)

Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients / Millions Of Nigerians Are Living With Hepatitis B: Go For Test Today / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Racoon(m): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2023
Humn! This is scary. This number can simply infect the whole Anambra population
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by StoneLucifer: 7:50am On Dec 01, 2023
6Milk:
I thought every one in Anambra is a millionaire cheesy
HIV no dey show for face

Yes o..billionaires not millionaire gor ur information
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by CrossRhodes: 7:50am On Dec 01, 2023
WorldRichest:

And they are all running to Lagos
World poorest foo.l
World dullest foo.l

Do you know the statistics of your state, open air defecator?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by MEERLEEQ: 7:50am On Dec 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Jewessgratitud3: 7:51am On Dec 01, 2023
Why won't there be high rate of HIV when all men want to do is dive into any available rotten hole . Shameless generation.

It's better to even be single than destroy ones life with the randy goats posing as husbands out there in the name of marriage. when you even try to preach celibacy, some animals will come and attack you like you're saying the abominable. Sexual immorality has become a norm that its no longer frowned at in the society but celebrated with people boasting about it publicly.

Some animals will still tell you, one thing must kill a man but when it hits them, you see them fighting pathetically for the same life they didn't fight to protect.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Chetas81(m): 7:51am On Dec 01, 2023
NIGERIA OF TODAY, MAJORITY OF YAHOO BOYS SLEEP WITH THIS GIRLS WITHOUT CONDOM, NIGERIAN GIRL'S DON'T CARE AS FAR AS HUGE MONEY INVOLVED ๐Ÿค 

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by o123456789(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2023
Better get married, follow other precautions like non sharing of sharp objects like needle, razor etc to staysafe, if you can't get married now because of money then do court marriage and pause traditional marriage till later, or better abstain from sex.
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by legitnow1: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2023
6Milk:
HIV no dey show for face

400,000 infected with HIV/AIDS in Ogun- Commissioner

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/150560-400000-infected-hivaids-ogun-commissioner.html?tztc=1

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Edoreborn: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2023
obinna58:
After Covid-19 I realized hiv is a fraud
How obinna?
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by DanzyDan: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2023
BLACK FRIDAY , PROMO PROMO !!

E get this ogbonge ZEALOT speaker ๐Ÿ”Š๐Ÿ”‰๐Ÿ”‰wey I Dey use , my Landlord almost give me Quit Notice.

Come , make I give you good price before oga come back shop.

Payment on delivery ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

Nationwide delivery ๐Ÿšš๐ŸŒ

1 Share

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by VaginaAcademic: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2023
Zonefree:

Even when you have a single sex partner, use condom. These girls can't be trusted.
I swear you can have only one girlfriend but the girlfriend may have multiple boyfriends... I know a guy who got hiv on his first sexual encounter.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Ttipsy(f): 7:55am On Dec 01, 2023
God heal the sick
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by clydecarson(m): 7:55am On Dec 01, 2023
SUPERBLOOM:

https://punchng.com/anambra-says-98000-persons-living-with-hiv-aids/

Any girl that's not married and she says she likes it raw my brothers run oooh...it's a TRAP

No be when una finish you'd hear'i wish we didn't do it'๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Judolisco(m): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2023
Nazgul:
I still believe this HIV nonsense is a myth.

If HIV was as real as they made us believe, by now the whole would would be positive cos people are getting hornier each day.

Imagine only 98k people in the whole Anambra. When Awka alone sef supposed reach 1m.

I still don't believe HIV is real.
lol.... Go any general hospital or teaching hospital ... And tell any doctor dis.. They'll show u patients.... Abeg pick any fine lady out of d patient go nack am without protection

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by ipobarecriminals: 7:57am On Dec 01, 2023
shocked cheesy grin sad shocked Those of u that enjoy sad undecided cool em with Yello girls dem say 98% of Anam grin girls are HIV carriers cheesy keduuuu! Adinma cool

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by legitnow1: 7:57am On Dec 01, 2023
Chetas81:
NIGERIA OF TODAY, MAJORITY OF YAHOO BOYS SLEEP WITH THIS GIRLS WITHOUT CONDOM, NIGERIAN GIRL'S DON'T CARE AS FAR AS HUGE MONEY INVOLVED ๐Ÿค 

DO U PEOPLE TAKE SEX EDUCATION SERIOUSLY?

OR IS SEX STILL A TABOO, THAT WE ALL ENGAGE IN BUT TOO SHY TO TALK ABOUT?

I THINK OUR HYPOCRISY MAY BE THE PROBLEM.

SEX IS SUPPOSE TO BE OPENLY DISCUSSED AND NOT A BIG DEAL.
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Edusouls(m): 7:57am On Dec 01, 2023
Jonathan:
MOSTLY CAUSED BY FORNICATIONS

WELL DESERVED.
am telling u
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by pipnator00(m): 7:58am On Dec 01, 2023
Nazgul:

If HIV was as real as they made us believe, by now the whole would would be positive cos people are getting hornier each day.

Imagine only 98k people in the whole Anambra. When Awka alone sef supposed reach 1m.

No it isn't real. It's some form of government's tool for controlling the public! What a human you are to even utter such nonsense!!

HIV is real and people are dying of it for lack of knowledge and you are here trying to spread some conspiracy theory!

I pray never to come across you or anyone of your kind who is in the habit of spreading unfound conspiracy theories!

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by gawu1: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2023
The state should be declared as Ashaoo state.
Chances are that every female in Igbo land is likely to have practiced prostitution at one time or the other in her life. Every community there has a baby-making factory.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:58am On Dec 01, 2023
TINUBU is responsible.
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Edusouls(m): 7:59am On Dec 01, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
98k out of 6 million people is not even something that should make news grin

Wake me up when it's one million.
u re so ignorant, these are known people, do u know how many thatโ€™s hidden

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by legitnow1: 7:59am On Dec 01, 2023
gawu1:
The state should be declared as Ashaoo state.
Chances are that every female in Igbo land is likely to have practiced prostitution at one time or the other in her life. Every community there has a baby-making factory.

HAVE U SEEN OGUN STATE?

400,000 infected with HIV/AIDS in Ogun- Commissioner

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/150560-400000-infected-hivaids-ogun-commissioner.html?tztc=1

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by ShinjaWWest: 7:59am On Dec 01, 2023
They keep building hotels everyday grin
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:01am On Dec 01, 2023
Olosho state of Anambra

1 Like

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by 1Sharon(f): 8:01am On Dec 01, 2023
Nazgul:

It's this attitude this gets people like you infected with HIV. I remember when black ppl used to say HIV was gay white man disease.

Guess who's disease it now became?๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด

1 Like

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by legitnow1: 8:01am On Dec 01, 2023
ShinjaWWest:
They keep building hotels everyday grin

NIGERIA HIV IS REALLY NOT A PROBLEM.

WE HAVE FAR BIGGER PROBLEM THAN HIV.

THE HOTEL GIVE PEOPLE JOBS AND IS A GOOD DEVELOPMENT.
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Edusouls(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2023
98,000 people no be beans ooo and this are the documented ones ooo, many many people are living with the virus without even knowing, some are hidden, Guy anambra na hot bed for infection

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by nairalanda1(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2023
6Milk:
HIV no dey show for face

HIV does not respect your money status.

There are millionaires and wealthy people who have hiv. Case in point, the retired American basketball player and very wealthy business man Magic Johnson

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Aonkuuse(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2023
I don't normally engage people like you, I pray it hit you first and you will come back here and talk nonsense.... Live with HIV for a year or two without taking drugs... Nah shege you go dey see, common catarrh fit send you to your grave
obinna58:
After Covid-19 I realized hiv is a fraud, plenty people have hiv in our society but not even one person is showing sign of it, you wouldnโ€™t say all of them know their status.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by 24kmagik: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2023
It should be more
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Sammy5413(m): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2023
Am I the only one who doesnโ€™t know the meaning of 95-95-95? Abi we gather dey!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Treat Staphlococus Infection / Osun Doctors Protest 3rd Time In 2 Months Over 22 Months Salary Arrears / Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.