Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS (10668 Views)

Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients / Millions Of Nigerians Are Living With Hepatitis B: Go For Test Today / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by justuschi50: 8:38am On Dec 01, 2023
bouncin04:
HIV is not a death sentence , stop the stigmatization ..
it's a death sentence for me o. A disease with no cure and u can't give birth without transfering the disease to your children
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by obinna58(m): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2023
legitnow1:

I STILL MAINTAIN THAT HIV IS NOT NIGERIA PROBLEM BUT A CONSEQUENCE OF FAILURE AT THE LEADERSHIP LEVEL.

BUHARI AND TINUBU SHOULD NOT BE AT THE CENTER IN THIS DIGITAL AGE.

THOSE ARE ANALOGUE BRAINS TRYING TO OPERATE A DIGITAL ECONOMY.

NIGERIA WILL BE DISMANTLED FOR US TO GET SOME LEVEL OF RATIONALISM.

IT HAS NOT WORKED, REFUSED TO WORK AND WILL NOT WORK.
The country is just waiting to be divided, Nigeria should contain at least 15 countries so people could know themselves and their number to tackle their problems
Few selfish people can not control over 300million people, a lot will be ignored.
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by legitnow1: 8:39am On Dec 01, 2023
Typing:

For Anambra 10 year old is a grown up Woman for their eyes

ON EVERY THREAD, AFTER POSTING YOUR USUAL CRAP, EVERYBODY IGNORE U, U CARRY YOUR SHAMELESS PREGNANCY FOR THE IGBO MAN LIMPING OFF.

U SHAMELESS SLUT

1 Like

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by legitnow1: 8:42am On Dec 01, 2023
obinna58:

The country is just waiting to be divided, Nigeria should contain at least 15 countries so people could know themselves and their number to tackle their problems
Few selfish people can not control over 300million people, a lot will be ignored.

THANK YOU!

THAT IS THE KOKO OF THE MATTER.

U CAN SEE OUR YORUBA BROTHERS HAVE ALREADY LOST THEIR MINDS.

ON EVERY THREAD, UNABLE TO ENGAGE WITH THE DISCUSS RATHER POSTING RAW TRIBAL XENOPHOBIC HATE.

THEY NEED ODUDUWA REPUBLIC URGENTLY.

THAT WAY, WE CAN BETETR ADDRESS MATTERS ARISING WITHOUT UNNECESSARY DISTRACTION.

HIV CAN BE CONTROLLED, TREATED AND ERADICATED, WITH DUE DILIGENCE.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Antivirus92(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
shocked cheesy grin sad shocked Those of u that enjoy sad undecided cool em with Yello girls dem say 98% of Anam grin girls are HIV carriers cheesy keduuuu! Adinma cool
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/150560-400000-infected-hivaids-ogun-commissioner.html?tztc=1

400,000 infected with HIV/aids in ogun

1 Like

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Antivirus92(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Antivirus92(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2023
Edusouls:
98,000 people no be beans ooo and this are the documented ones ooo, many many people are living with the virus without even knowing, some are hidden, Guy anambra na hot bed for infection

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/150560-400000-infected-hivaids-ogun-commissioner.html?tztc=1

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Chetas81(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2023
legitnow1:

DO U PEOPLE TAKE SEX EDUCATION SERIOUSLY?

OR IS SEX STILL A TABOO, THAT WE ALL ENGAGE IN BUT TOO SHY TO TALK ABOUT?

I THINK OUR HYPOCRISY MAY BE THE PROBLEM.

SEX IS SUPPOSE TO BE OPENLY DISCUSSED AND NOT A BIG DEAL.
FEW MAN IN BLACK COLOUR KNOW THIS, NOT EVERYONE
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Antivirus92(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Danjikanbauchi: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2023
Kanjamau ruwan dare, kowa said ya sha
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Antivirus92(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2023
Edusouls:
of course it’s possible, many hidden hiv positives are not even detected and they are biological hazards to others cos they go on infecting others
but south west has the highest number of children born out of wedlock.

How come?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Blackdisciple(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2023
That one Na small compare to Lagos wey we dey na, make person just dey careful walai...
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by chrisaria(m): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2023
This could be a another lie to pad budget as usual. Just like they did during the lockdown.
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Antivirus92(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
go and take your drugs it is well with you.
no....you need the hiv/ aids drug more than I do

1 Like

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2023
PepeXKermit:

What dies that have to do with living with HIV aids?
Him no get sense
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2023
Antivirus92:
no....you need the hiv/ aids drug more than I do
You and your entire household need it past. Olosho family
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by wink2015(m): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2023
ilicit se x is the cause of HIV and AIDS.

Those who continue to live careless lives will continue to get infected.
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2023
Nazgul:
I still believe this HIV nonsense is a myth.

If HIV was as real as they made us believe, by now the whole would would be positive cos people are getting hornier each day.

Imagine only 98k people in the whole Anambra. When Awka alone sef supposed reach 1m.

I still don't believe HIV is real.
It's real o, people might be lucky
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by bouncin04(m): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2023
justuschi50:
it's a death sentence for me o. A disease with no cure and u can't give birth without transfering the disease to your children

So people who now live with it should go kill themselves then? And who told you that you can't give birth to HIV free kids ? You can even get married to someone who is HIV free without transmitting the virus to them.
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Antivirus92(m): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
You and your entire household need it past. Olosho family

You're exhibiting symptoms of hiv/aids

You must be among the 400,000 from Ogun. It's telling on you
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Adewale1603(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2023
Nazgul:

If HIV was as real as they made us believe, by now the whole would would be positive cos people are getting hornier each day.

Imagine only 98k people in the whole Anambra. When Awka alone sef supposed reach 1m.

if only people like you have the boldness or courage to stand by your words. But you're a coward. If not, if you strongly believe that HIV is a myth and not real, why can't you try to fully verify your claims by presenting yourself as test or experiment, by getting injected with blood and others fluids from an HIV patients, and wait for weeks or months to come back and run test back on your body system. And don't even take drugs, if you won't start getting the symptoms
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Spandau: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2023
SUPERBLOOM:

https://punchng.com/anambra-says-98000-persons-living-with-hiv-aids/

They will come and say Yoruba caused it again. Just watch.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Ogaonos: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Why won't there be high rate of HIV when all men want to do is dive into any available rotten hole . Shameless generation.

It's better to even be single than destroy ones life with the randy goats posing as husbands out there in the name of marriage. when you even try to preach celibacy, some animals will come and attack you like you're saying the abominable. Sexual immorality has become a norm that its no longer frowned at in the society but celebrated with people boasting about it publicly.

Some animals will still tell you, one thing must kill a man but when it hits them, you see them fighting pathetically for the same life they didn't fight to protect.

why pple ask hostile to celibacy is because in d past pole esp ladies use celibacy to a bf (side bf or backup bf)while they have sex with d main bf.guy fall victim to it.and sometimes issue they dey when d main bf brokeup with such a lady she get Hot but can't have sex with d side bf because of d celibacy rule which leads to cheating
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Dshocker(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2023
6Milk:
I thought every one in Anambra is a millionaire cheesy
HIV no dey show for face

Signs of illiteracy...

So being a millionaire makes you immune from HIV?
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by BitterTruth01: 9:43am On Dec 01, 2023
Edusouls:
98,000 people no be beans ooo and this are the documented ones ooo, many many people are living with the virus without even knowing, some are hidden, Guy anambra na hot bed for infection

Bro try to read first before commenting

44,000 were documented so they estimated double to include those who may be undocumented
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Jewessgratitud3: 10:02am On Dec 01, 2023
Ogaonos:
why pple ask hostile to celibacy is because in d past pole esp ladies use celibacy to a bf (side bf or backup bf)while they have sex with d main bf.guy fall victim to it.and sometimes issue they dey when d main bf brokeup with such a lady she get Hot but can't have sex with d side bf because of d celibacy rule which leads to cheating

That's not the point I'm making. Why should any sane human being shun celibacy on the grounds that he was being friendzoned with it?
Why can they irrespective of what anyone thinks or does, go celibate for their own sakes and make sure they carry out all necessary test on the other party if they eventually agree to get married?

Celibacy should be a compulsory lifestyle and not based on others actions towards you.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by FalseProphet1(m): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2023
Nazgul:

Hiv is real bro. I've personally cured several people who came to me for prayers.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2023
Antivirus92:

You're exhibiting symptoms of hiv/aids

You must be among the 400,000 from Ogun. It's telling on you
go and use your drug you will be alright
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Antivirus92(m): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
go and use your drug you will be alright
also avoid open defecation
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by rspy: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Yes, paedophile I agree with you. Why would you know that you won't see a 10 years old virgin in Anambra ? Because you're a paedophile that have been sleeping with underages there hence you know this. But one day God will expose you and you'll get caught, beaten and disgrace publicly then jail for life.

Like their fake Prophet mohammed
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2023
Antivirus92:
also avoid open defecation
Your people are known for this all over the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls. / 35 Doctors Contract COVID-19 In Kwara – NMA / Ebola: FG To Train Health Workers From Liberia, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.