Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS (10648 Views)

Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients / Millions Of Nigerians Are Living With Hepatitis B: Go For Test Today / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Danmisra(m): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2023
The self acclaimed " smartest tribe" are they most popular in terms of prostitution, terrorism, Assassination, Cannibalism, kidnapping, corruption etc.
The Nigerian Cancer
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Antivirus92(m): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Your people are known for this all over the world.
all over your brain you mean?
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:52am On Dec 01, 2023
Antivirus92:
all over your brain you mean?
You are in severe pain already the thing really enter your body🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Truth is bitter
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Typing: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2023
Antivirus92:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/150560-400000-infected-hivaids-ogun-commissioner.html?tztc=1

400,000 infected with HIV/aids in ogun

They are all IGBO Girls who came from East to do Ashawo and Runs in Ogun

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Typing: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2023
legitnow1:

ON EVERY THREAD, AFTER POSTING YOUR USUAL CRAP, EVERYBODY IGNORE U, U CARRY YOUR SHAMELESS PREGNANCY FOR THE IGBO MAN LIMPING OFF.

U SHAMELESS SLUT

Eyahh. The thing PAIN this IGBO Man grin grin

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Typing: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2023
legitnow1:

SEND ME YOUR BANK DETAILS...

HAMMER TIME

See person wey never chop for days cheesy

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by 07kjb: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2023
THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY ACCURATE FIGURE OF HIV ESPECIALLY IN AFRICA
... THAT'S WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE BEGINNING TO DOUBT THE EXISTENCE OF THE VIRUS
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Nobodysboo(m): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2023
Blood of God shocked shocked shocked
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Judolisco(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2023
1Sharon:

It's this attitude this gets people like you infected with HIV. I remember when black ppl used to say HIV was gay white man disease.

Guess who's disease it now became?🥴🥴

twas not d black people theory... Twas a general theory it was a disease associated with gay people in d past... Go read about it
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by UptownVibes(m): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
This HIV thing is confusing. The way people dive raw,by now everybody suppose don get am..

There was a day I wanted to exercise .. I went into this pharmacy.. I checked for the condoms.. I bought the most expensive one,thinking it will be stronger and better.. As I put my level into the tunnel, na so the thing burst.. I have not even rolled my waist o.. I put on the second one,same thing.. What to do at that point when ...... That was how ....
My point is that ,even the condoms are not safe.. Girls hate using condoms too.. So I feel HIV is not how they tell us it is..
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by adicius: 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
South South and South East are the nations HIV carriers. They have the most HIV per residents.

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by lolu2019: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
White people and scam.
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by lolu2019: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
07kjb:
THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY ACCURATE FIGURE OF HIV ESPECIALLY IN AFRICA
... THAT'S WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE BEGINNING TO DOUBT THE EXISTENCE OF THE VIRUS
nah scam
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Zool6: 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
Because of the good new coming out of Anambra state about industrialization and development they bought up this trash to spite Anambra the so called HIV ranking Anambra is not number 0ne or even 4th on c the table why specifically post only Anambra ??https://www.nairaland.com/7779366/another-new-rice-mill-anambra

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Ogaonos: 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

That's not the point I'm making. Why should any sane human being shun celibacy on the grounds that he was being friendzoned with it?
Why can they irrespective of what anyone thinks or does, go celibate for their own sakes and make sure they carry out all necessary test on the other party if they eventually agree to get married?

Celibacy should be a compulsory lifestyle and not based on others actions towards you.
cellibacy lifestyle is hard due to immorality and the huge profit media make from it
Secondly d issue of shun celibacy on grounds on being friendzone with it .is due to ignorance and lack of knowledge in male gender.
Our male gender ignore d male child .
We need more coach like Charles nneji to coach men bd boys on he to make platonic female friends,hw to conduct urself with women.
On sex
Hw to practice safe sex
Hw to request srxual health test from ur partner
Such is rare on social media including nairaland.last was Charles nneji bangrule book.we need more e book to counsels us about hw to handle women in marriage relatnshinp or platonic friendship.the ignorance in our men is affecting us example is the use of mini to buy love which has resulted to entitlement in ladies
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Antivirus92(m): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2023
Typing:

They are all IGBO Girls who came from East to do Ashawo and Runs in Ogun
The 98000 in Anambra are all Yoruba girls who came to do runs girls from south west to Anambra

1 Like

Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Antivirus92(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
You are in severe pain already the thing really enter your body🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Truth is bitter
imagine this one. Go shit inside your bucket abeg
Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Teeklef(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
shocked cheesy grin sad shocked Those of u that enjoy sad undecided cool em with Yello girls dem say 98% of Anam grin girls are HIV carriers cheesy keduuuu! Adinma cool
Werey😂😂😂!!! No be 98% oo,na 98k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Treat Staphlococus Infection / Osun Doctors Protest 3rd Time In 2 Months Over 22 Months Salary Arrears / Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.