Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Marry A Single Mothers Is Like Buying Fairly Used Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry A Single Mothers Is Like Buying Fairly Used Car (940 Views)

Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry A Single Mothers Is Like Buying Fairly Used Car by Thegoodone13(m): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2023
Choosing to settle for ''A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH A MARRIED MAN OR WOMAN'' for whichever reason is like buying a second hand car thinking it is a longer process and an expensive venture buying a new car.

But the truth be told:

- Second hand cars end up more expensive to maintain than new ones.

- You never know why the owner is disposing it at a throw away price.

- Many second hand cars rarely announce it before STOPPING SUDDELY along the highway!

- Some second hand cars probably killed the former owners.

- Since you have no service history of a second hand car, your life may end up more complicated by buying one.

LADIES & GENTLEMEN:

● NO EXTRA -MARITAL AFFAIR IS TRUSTWORTHY. WHETHER IT IS FOR SPONSORSHIP OR WHATEVER, SOMEDAY IT WILL LEAVE YOU STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF LIFE'S ROAD WITH BRUISES AND SHAME YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH.

● INVESTING IN AN AFFAIR IS NOT FAR FROM '' PLANTING RICE IN THE DESERT''. RESULTS ARE PREDICTABLE. KEEP SAFE AND SAVE FOR A NEW CAR-YOUR OWN!
🙏👏

1 Like

Re: Marry A Single Mothers Is Like Buying Fairly Used Car by thesicilian: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2023
You forgot to mention that sometimes you also end up getting a very durable second hand car that can last for years

6 Likes

Re: Marry A Single Mothers Is Like Buying Fairly Used Car by Felimax(m): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2023
Please leave them alone, they have so much they are battling with already.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Single Mothers Is Like Buying Fairly Used Car by MadamVanessa(f): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2023
shocked

Clown grin

Very stupid analogy
Re: Marry A Single Mothers Is Like Buying Fairly Used Car by dominique(f): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2023
Yawns! Don't you people ever get tired regurgitating the same nonsense over and over again? Nobody put guns on your heads to date or marry single mothers so what's this massive decampaign? Go for your choice and leave single mothers tf alone!

6 Likes

Re: Marry A Single Mothers Is Like Buying Fairly Used Car by WhisperedNoise: 10:07am On Dec 01, 2023
Don't you children on NL have anything to think about except women, women, women?

All your stupid treatise to bash single mothers. Today, it'll be another dumb epistle.

Grow up. Face your life square and change your trajectory. Hian.

3 Likes

Re: Marry A Single Mothers Is Like Buying Fairly Used Car by motionarena: 10:11am On Dec 01, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Don't you children on NL have anything to think about except women, women, women?

All your stupid treatise to bash single mothers. Today, it'll be another dumb epistle.

Don't mind those useless guys.
All of them pack like flies in the nairaland romance section discussing women.

Later they will be forming hard men

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Single Mothers Is Like Buying Fairly Used Car by SweetBuns(f): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

I wonder o
Everyday they come up with new ways to talk.about the same women they claim they can do without

Anuofia

6 Likes

Re: Marry A Single Mothers Is Like Buying Fairly Used Car by Solofresh2: 10:23am On Dec 01, 2023
Story for the gods grin
Re: Marry A Single Mothers Is Like Buying Fairly Used Car by Commissiona(m): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2023
Allow SM to breath, it's not a crime to be a single mother. Every family has them. Most of them is not their making, it's thrusted on them by people's actions and inactions, so live and live. Gaskia!
Re: Marry A Single Mothers Is Like Buying Fairly Used Car by WhisperedNoise: 10:41am On Dec 01, 2023
motionarena:

Don't mind those useless guys.
All of them pack like flies in the nairaland romance section discussing women.

Later they will be forming hard men
It's annoying, my brother. Like, get a life and grow up. Leave women alone

3 Likes

Re: Marry A Single Mothers Is Like Buying Fairly Used Car by WhisperedNoise: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2023
SweetBuns:

I wonder o
Everyday they come up with new ways to talk.about the same women they claim they can do without

Anuofia
It's just very annoying, really. Romance section has been overrun with children with small brains.

4 Likes

Re: Marry A Single Mothers Is Like Buying Fairly Used Car by SuccessfulRichi: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2023
Some single mothers are better than all these single girls. With multiple abortions. Personally I'd prefer Virgins. If you don't marry any girl as a virgin I swear you're marrying a prostitute in disguise 🥸.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Single Mothers Is Like Buying Fairly Used Car by Greystone: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2023
The OP may be like a guy I knew who would openly bash single moms on every opportunity saying that if they were not irresponsible and not wife worthy, why would they end up without a marital home.
Unknown to most people, baba dey secretly follow single moms and divorcees codedly.
One of my female friends who is a single mom and a divorcee (left a physically abusive marriage) was constantly being disturbed by that same guy.
She showed me the chat msg he sent her.
He wrote that he is madly in love with her and is begging her to allow him to kiss her and also suck her p*ssy. That he can even pay her if she will allow him to suck her private parts.
Forget all these guys forming redpill online.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Single Mothers Is Like Buying Fairly Used Car by rickleye: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2023
Stupid Analogy comparing humans to a thing ?
You are bashing Single moms …. Was your mom a virgin before she met your dad ? or your sisters before starting a life with their husbands. ?
Re: Marry A Single Mothers Is Like Buying Fairly Used Car by talk2hb1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2023
Abeg, leave single mother alone. They are going through a lot already.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Is Coming: Who Will Be My Val? / Put An End To The Lies! / Searching 4 A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.