Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Urgent Attn - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Attn (1881 Views)

Attn Married Women: How Do You Cope With Cheating? / Attn Married Men: How Do You Cope With Cheating? / Urgent Attn:answer This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Attn by mellow(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2007
@ Acidrop, I quess you are rigth there somehow but then it means

there will be great explaination to do because for me it is a no no.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Urgent Attn by Olusleeky(m): 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2007
it happens all the time, not d first, never will be the last.

lol
Re: Urgent Attn by acidrop(f): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2007
mellow:

@ Acidrop, I quess you are rigth there somehow but then it means

there will be great explaination to do because for me it is a no no.

good, but if its a no no no, make sure u tell her b4 she arrives, cos i bet there are many hotter guys there that she can bring with her
Re: Urgent Attn by mellow(m): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2007
My dear Acidrop. Doesn't she have those hotter guys before she started calling

on me that she is comig back? How Am I sure she love me in the first place? Have

you forgotten once beaten twice shy? I think I am too frigile to be heart broken once

m,uch less twice? I am not jealous of her or her achievements over there in the states

and she can form Lewinsky over Clinton for all I care. All I am interested in is yours

sincerely and I have realised in my 20 some years that no one want to take care of me but me

ad I intend to do just that,
Re: Urgent Attn by acidrop(f): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2007
the ages are not even given here, ppl grow u know, if she didnt luv him she wouldnt call him to say she is coming, instead she will come home with on of the numerous hot guys, moreover she has now experienced life and still remember her 1st love now datz a big deal, i dont think she can hurt him again
Re: Urgent Attn by Cyclone5(m): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2007
Ewo! How come the same love no make am call the poor boy all these years. OR even when she beging imagine say she wan book flight.

D babe na real 419. Dont make any excuses for her. Maybe your own case fit different small but this babe wan turn this poor boy inside out angry
Re: Urgent Attn by acidrop(f): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2007
what do u mean 419 undecided, except she didnt go to the states, na village she go, she should have her own cash, her ride and her palace. neway sha am not trying 2 justify for d babe is just that, if thats all that happened. the babe gat luvin 4 d guy, am pretty sure of that
Re: Urgent Attn by Cyclone5(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2007
This your defence for the gal too much but too loose. Remember she didnt want him to know she was travelling in the first place. And when she got there not a word, nevermind any real reaching out. Now she's got loving?! Yeah, right. Just the same way anopheles get plasmodium, tsetse fly get sleeping sickness, and HIV get AIDS lipsrsealed
Re: Urgent Attn by acidrop(f): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2007
wateva, i will leave the girl to come n defend herself abeg. meanwhile i still think its not fair dumping her for a newbie, the devil u know is better than the saint u dont
Re: Urgent Attn by Cyclone5(m): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2007
Na fair you dey talk now. Nothing sweet like freshly tapped palmwine O. But I know where you're coming from. And this has nothing to do with the girl or her misdemeanours.  wink
Re: Urgent Attn by acidrop(f): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2007
cycloooooooooooone, it is oooo. . . . .maybe . . . . .a lil. . . . . .wateva mehn grin
Re: Urgent Attn by Cyclone5(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2007
You know where I am. cool
Re: Urgent Attn by acidrop(f): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2007
yeah, n it seems u gat heapz of spare tym recently, ur wine company nko?
Re: Urgent Attn by Cyclone5(m): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2007
Everything is as it should be. Wey supposed to grow dey germinate, wey suppose ferment dey brew, wey suppose mature dey chill.  cool

But always gats d time for you wink
Re: Urgent Attn by acidrop(f): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2007
awwwwwwwwwwwwww, that is so sweet, i feel so special, almight busy cyclone gat tym 4 me, hmmmmmmmmmmmm, am blushin cheesy
Re: Urgent Attn by hotchic1(f): 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2007
This is kinda complicated but we've got to look at it from different angles,

I understand the guy and the reason why he still want to listen to the gurl form the states,its simply because the feelings is still there,he seems to love the girl truly,

But I can't understand why the gurl didn't inform you the moment she knew she will be travelling,she shouldn't be telling you that @ the last minute and besides why has she been quiet for about 2years but for real life in the states can be complicated and she might have gone thru so many things but i still think she shouldn't kip quiet for such a long time,2 years is a lot,

But for your new girl,she's gonna find it difficult to cope if you choose to leave her now

What i suggest you do is that you wait for the gurl from the states and listen to what she's got to sya and make sure you examine her explanation carefully,am sure you can't luv the two gurls in exactly thesame level,you can then decide.I am wishing him the best.
Re: Urgent Attn by mopegirl(f): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2007
i am still waiting, all these are making me tired he needs the reply soon
Re: Urgent Attn by BoboGee(m): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2007
hey! hey!! hey!! has anyone ever heard the sayin : "old flames die hard"?
i guess dats what is "pushing" the babe. someone said she wants a bed warmer when she comes around. i might quite agree, afterall, like acid said, "the devil u know, "

@poster
1) is the babe coming back finally? or just passin tru?
2) why did she leave in the first place?
3) what was she up to all along? (i know life outside Naija can be a real struggle, so keepin in touch wld be hard)
4) what does the babe want? as in the rlshp? now, and in the future.

its all up to the guy. he shd THINK!!!!!!!!!! (dats what his grey matter is for, not for fallin in love)
what does he want, take a gamble with the overseas chick, or stick to the new one, who even agreed to date him?
the ball is in his court
Re: Urgent Attn by leke4real(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2007
@poster

Tell that your friend to please forget about that yanki babe and stick to the new queen.how do i mean, the yanki babe might have usless herself or otherway round but i think for a girl to have hide when she was leaving and later come back guy think twice ooooooooo hope say no be one change u dey enter go soooooooooo.
Re: Urgent Attn by acidrop(f): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, am not allowed 2 support d chick ooooooooo
Re: Urgent Attn by mopegirl(f): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2007
@bobogee
i yes she is coming back 2 stay i guess

ii she never said it, but she said because of the good of them both

iii she said she will say that on her arrival

iv she said she wants them 2 continue from where they stopped and she was crying on the phone undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Urgent Attn by sylvao2000(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2007
mopegirl:

@bobogee
i yes she is coming back 2 stay i guess

ii she never said it, but she said because of the good of them both

iii she said she will say that on her arrival

iv she said she wants them 2 continue from where they stopped and she was crying on the phone undecided undecided undecided undecided

iv she said she wants them 2 continue from where they stopped and she was crying on

na only cry on the phone why not die on the phone wht is cry? you and them self why you dey drink paracetamol for another person headach or are you there solicitor if you dey collect money for this free advice make you none forget me too atleast l contributed on the matter too
Re: Urgent Attn by mopegirl(f): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2007
sylvao2000:

iv she said she wants them 2 continue from where they stopped and she was crying on

na only cry on the phone why not die on the phone wht is cry? you and them self why you dey drink paracetamol for another person headach or are you there solicitor if you dey collect money for this free advice make you none forget me too atleast l contributed on the matter too

lol, i will give you a share 97%(me) to 3%(you) thats ok grin grin grin
Re: Urgent Attn by acidrop(f): 1:54am On Sep 18, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Urgent Attn by mopegirl(f): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2007
still waiting
Re: Urgent Attn by niceuzor: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2007
- for who na 2page of the Forum neva do you?

-which kind advice u want again? grin
Re: Urgent Attn by Cyclone5(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2007
@Mopegirl - This kind waiting. IS there something you're not telling us. Abi na actually the guy wey travel?
Re: Urgent Attn by mopegirl(f): 10:46am On Sep 18, 2007
@niceuzor and cyclone 5 shay if u guyz put ur advice to it, na crime?

gi jare, or else, wink wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amalfi Coast / I've Got Issues With Girls, I Just Don't Trust Them. / ABC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.