Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days (51455 Views)

She Threw Him Away And She Married 17 Years Later. / Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? / The Very Day She Passed Out Of This Wicked World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by money121(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ok
Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by thesicilian: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
Life must go on
Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by olisefom: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
Laird:
Did.the job force or make the person work.on the job 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Did the company stop the person from resigning or changing jobs

If where you buy food shuts down, won't You find an option

Please it's good for opinions to be balanced

Even the Founders and.Owners of Businesses Pass on too

Don't they pass on and Business still.continues

I entered a mortuary and saw a picture.of.the Founder who is now late

So.the mortuary Should close down because the founder.is.Late

A place nearby had the owner pass on

The place is still.running

Businesses would continue even if the founders or staff are no more

Even.overseas, many companies are still running even though the founders are no more alive

Nice response. The way people talk bad of their companies, you will think they do the work for free.

1 Like

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by Rubyjade: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
bANK WORK DON CAST NA
Omoawoke:
Especially bank work for Nigeria

They make people work on Christmas Day, new year day, work in the rain and any under condition. Yet no reward. If you die, them go send person come collect vault key from your house and open bank same day.

grin
Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by Elidrisy20: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
Na normal thing
Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by Godmind2022(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
Laird:
Did.the job force or make the person work.on the job 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Even.overseas, many companies are still running even though the founders are no more alive

I once worked in a company where I heard that the company produced the highest number of cases of soft drink the very day of the Chairman's demise. What a way to celebrate πŸŽ‰ the owner's death! Spend time with yourself, not just with your family and friends. Life is short.

3 Likes

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by CHIOMAEZEH: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
Such is life
Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by olamike02: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
When the chairman of the group of companies I works with(Enpee) died last year even a minute silence wasn't observed on his behalf.
Let's cherish the time we with our families and the relationship we keep on the job.
True the work must continue so don't carry the load on yourself a especially when you are just an employee πŸ˜‰

8 Likes

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by DiamondPant(f): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
There's nothing special about people dying.
If I die, throw my corpse in the morgue and get a replacement for me within 2 hours if possible.
I hate vacuums!
Most of the people who mourn the dead are actually pretending.
Live your life to the fullest when you have the chance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by Skillsnigeria: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
Hmmm
Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by adecz: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
Even if president dies, dem dey
replace am in less than 24 hours,
talk less of an ordinary employee..

So long as her office didn't close down,
work must go on.

AiT or Ray Power didn't close for a
single day when their founder Raymond
Dokpesi passed on.. 😐😐😐

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by codemaniacs: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
post=127332753]
Your point being?
What has he said wrong?[/quote]

[quote author=Lukepeter
:

Lol, e reach like that?

It's a click bait title making it seem like a cheating spouse.

Companies are meant to have people that can do the job another person does which is why people are allowed to go on leave.

2 Likes

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
That's what I always tell people, take good care of yourself, take good care of your health, take good care of your life,if you can't go to hospital immediately,that herbs in the corner of your room , would keep your health in check any day anytime,rest well, sleep well and take herbs

5 Likes

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by mukthar2000(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
This remind me of one stupid Oga in my office that carry work for head like say no any other person can handle the job except him, even the yearly leave the don't go thinking that the nobody like him, the year management forced him to go on leave, was the year they send him his sack latter on his leave .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by toprealman: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2023
AfriNotesNEWS:
There are places where you are never replaceable, one such place is within your family system. So Learn to give your family all the best you can, and never be unavailable for your family

This remind me of a friend. who told me how a co-worker in their company died 2 days ago, just within 2 days, the company HR was busy cleaning out her office & had already employed and reposted another person in her position.

Yes is right cos businesses have to continue in absent of the living, so the dead were replaced in less than 48 hours

This person has given her all for this company, but her office position was replaced within just 2 days, while her home/family grief

Meanwhile, her family is still grieving the loss, she was a young wife and mother of two. NOW ASK ME HOW IS THE FAMILY GOING TO REPLACE HER

This is a reminder that you and I are much replaceable in other places, as well as other people's lives but not replaceable within our family system

So as we live, may we live in full to give our beloved family the best of ours. May God bless you all in this new month of December 2023, May God Bless us all

May we live healthy/wealthy to see the next and prosperous new year comes 2024 and in all, may we be available for our family

By Mbonu Watson C,.. Happy December to all NairaLanders once more
Also add that any company that takes 2 days to complete a recruitment exercise should be avoided at all cost by any reasonable professional.
If a person within the company was promoted, it is a different ball game. Let’s push sentiments aside!
You want to get the best to add value not recruiting for the sake of making a silly point.
Competency, background check, onboarding prober cannot be done in 2 days. Don’t go and bring someone that will distort the system

4 Likes

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by toprealman: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
adecz:

Even if president dies, dem dey
replace am in less than 24 hours,
talk less of an ordinary employee..

So long as her office didn't close down,
work must go on.

AiT or Ray Power didn't close for a
single day when their founder Raymond
Dokpesi passed on.. 😐😐😐
That’s why you have constitution and a vice president.
Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by Shezzman: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2023
undecidedI like your reply. No insults! We are all entitled to our opinions...
AfriNotesNEWS:
Yes busines and company will continue

Our point here s simple, in as much we like to give our best at works, we should all strive to be there for our family

There are parents who spend less than 2 hours in a week with their kids. in expensive of their work time.

In all thanks for your view.
Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by Originalsly: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
A family business can be affected by the loss of one member. Have you ever seen thriving businesses suddenly go belly up? Many have because iof the passing of one person ... the heart of the business. No doubt... especially bigger businesses and corporations ... as an employee one is just a spoke in the wheel..... one spoke gets broken does the wheel stop rolling? Too many of us after some time in a job.... and doing a great job believe we are irreplaceable.... "they can't do without me". In our jobs we must always remember... the job was there before we came ... and will be there if we leave. Above everything .... we must put family first.

4 Likes

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by fabolouz1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nobody is indispensable.
Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by Eraddray(m): 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
When I see PPL at work intimidating other Junior or temporary staffs..I shake head in pity..
Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by alt3r3g0: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
This is what I always told my team members when I worked offshore.

"If you get hurt or killed (God forbid), the chopper that is coming to carry you is also coming with your replacement."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by Galaticos444: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
Laird:

bro u are more intelligent than this naaa.wot d writer is trying to say is that family should come first cos family is everything so pls don't narrow it to jst d company,d writer is talking about our relationship with d outside world

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by clockwisereport: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
Is "she" Male or female. Your write up is confusing me.
Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by AffiliatesMoney: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
Laird:

Nothing is guaranteed

No.body can predict how family members would behave later in future even when the person is alive or more
Just do your best and do good both at home and at work

Most American Billionaires who built Thier companies when building their wealth did not have work and home balance

Hmmmmm.

Very Deep And Right.
Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
Once worked in a company that has zero regard for the welfare of their employees.
7 employees died on the job across the country within 18 month. The management didn't even bury the dead as it should be. They simply got a lawyer waiting for the family incase they wanna do court case on the circumstances surrounding the death. Very horrible company then.
Fear Anambra CEOs of companies. Dem Sabi use and dumped staff.

Kanayo O Kanayo people

1 Like

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by qtx(m): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
Laird:

You sound like you are the HR of the company the deceased was working for . The @op just shared that to create awareness among people that while trying to fern for their families, to remember that family companion is also key. He didnt say business will not continue. The awakening of that consciousness by his writeup is very important. Some people denied such attention to their loved ones due to tight work schedule and later lose them and began to regret.

While meeting your famly's needs is good, trying to balance everything is crucial too. I guess that is what the poster is passing across.
Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by LOVEGINO(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
2days much na. D very day u die, person don take over ur job.
Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by qtx(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
mukthar2000:
This remind me of one stupid Oga in my office that carry work for head like say no any other person can handle the job except him, even the yearly leave the don't go thinking that the nobody like him, the year management forced him to go on leave, was the year they send him his sack latter on his leave .
When he went on leave by force, what he was covering not going on leave was exposed to management the reason he was sacked. He himself knew the day we went on leave was going to be his last day in the company. There are many employees like that. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by sylve11: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
Laird:

Nothing is guaranteed

No.body can predict how family members would behave later in future even when the person is alive or more
Just do your best and do good both at home and at work

Most American Billionaires who built Thier companies when building their wealth did not have work and home balance

True that! cool
Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by Pupanchy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
Life still goes on mate but rip to him or her, this r the major things we need to notice in life as I've seen some fighting for post or position, how l wish they come n see this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture / How I Survive On 3k Per Week In Nigeria / Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.