Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? (15658 Views)

What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? / This Is What Will Happen If Nigerians Are Allowed To Defend Themselves With Guns / Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by IkeIgboNiile(m): 5:08am On Dec 05, 2023
hectorr
That Arsenal will Not win the league this season. 💪💪💪💪💪

Prepare to be shocked. They'll win UCL too

1 Like

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by JaceBlaze: 5:39am On Dec 05, 2023
A motivational speaker is not going to change your fortune.
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Chidolalar: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2023
Josh64:
God did not create man, man created God!

How did man create God
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Chidolalar: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
Semaj77:

God isn't real
Why do u say God isn't real
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Semaj77(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
Chidolalar:

Why do u say God isn't real

The same reason why I say

Obatala
Amaterasu
Deva
Odin
Allah
Ikenga
Chukwu
Santa Claus

don't exist , they are all man made and definite proof of these deities hasn't been given.
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Chidolalar: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
Semaj77:

The same reason why I say

Obatala
Amaterasu
Deva
Odin
Allah
Ikenga
Chukwu
Santa Claus

don't exist , they are all man made and definite proof of these deities hasn't been given.

So u mean God that created heaven and earth and humans is man made?
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Semaj77(m): 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
Chidolalar:

So u mean God that created heaven and earth and humans is man made?

How do you know he created the heaven and earth and humans
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Chidolalar: 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
Semaj77:

How do you know he created the heaven and earth and humans
Then who created humans and the heaven and earth if not God?
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Semaj77(m): 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2023
Chidolalar:

Should there be a creator

Let me ask you , who or what created God ?
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Chidolalar: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
Semaj77:

Should there be a creator

Let me ask you , who or what created God ?

Lol. I knew it will come down to this.
Nobody created God bcuz there must be a universal creator and an uncreated creator that every other things comes from and that universal creator is God.
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Semaj77(m): 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
Chidolalar:

Nobody created God bcuz there must be a universal creator and an uncreated creator that every other things comes from and that universal creator is God.

Actually I knew it would come down to this , the creator can not be created but every other thing must be created. Why can't every other thing be existing without a creator . But before you deviate from my query , I asked , how do you know a God created the heaven and earth and every human ? When you answer that then answer me this , how do you now know if it is the God you support that created these things
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Semaj77(m): 12:00am On Dec 06, 2023
Chidolalar:

Where you religious people fail is this , I asked a simple question to get a simple answer but you tried to deviate by asking me this question which in no way answers my question. So I throw back your question to you and you're now saying you knew it would come down to this , Oga how do you know God created the heavens , earth and humans Answer this question before we can go on with our discussion
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Semaj77(m): 12:01am On Dec 06, 2023
Chidolalar:

I can as well say the earth and heavens have always existed and nobody created them , please prove me wrong
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Chidolalar: 12:41am On Dec 06, 2023
Semaj77:

Where you religious people fail is this , I asked a simple question to get a simple answer but you tried to deviate by asking me this question which in no way answers my question. So I throw back your question to you and you're now saying you knew it would come down to this , Oga how do you know God created the heavens , earth and humans Answer this question before we can go on with our discussion
I asked u that question bcuz u started it by saying God isn't real.
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Chidolalar: 12:46am On Dec 06, 2023
Semaj77:

Goggle it and see d answers for yourself and stop fooling yourself. Or Rather read from genesis in d bible on how God created everything.
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Semaj77(m): 1:26am On Dec 06, 2023
Chidolalar:

Goggle it and see d answers for yourself and stop fooling yourself. Or Rather read from genesis in d bible on how God created everything.

So your proof that God is real and that God created the heavens , earth and humans is because you read it from/in a book so automatically it is true logic just left the building.

You do know there are varying books from different civilizations with written books to back them up for the creation of earth. I can as well say I believe Odin's or Tiamat or Obatala's account of creation , there are literally a thousand and one creation stories , how do you know yours is the real one
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Chidolalar: 6:50am On Dec 06, 2023
Semaj77:

So your proof that God is real and that God created the heavens , earth and humans is because you read it from/in a book so automatically it is true logic just left the building.

You do know there are varying books from different civilizations with written books to back them up for the creation of earth. I can as well say I believe Odin's or Tiamat or Obatala's account of creation , there are literally a thousand and one creation stories , how do you know yours is the real one

So which God do u choose to believe created humans and d universe since u said God isn't real
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Semaj77(m): 7:58am On Dec 06, 2023
Chidolalar:

So which God do u choose to believe created humans and d universe since u said God isn't real

Again you fail to see the point in my question , you make it seem I must believe in a God because people have written about numerous Gods so it must be true that there's a God. I choose not to believe in any God without a concrete verifiable proof that God exist , having a book that tells us that a God exist isn't enough proof that God really exist , is this so hard to comprehend
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Chidolalar: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2023
Semaj77:

Again you fail to see the point in my question , you make it seem I must believe in a God because people have written about numerous so it must be true that there's a God. I choose not to believe in any God without a concrete verifiable proof that God exist , having a book that tells us that a God exist isn't enough proof that God really exist , is this so hard to comprehend
So what is that concrete verifiable proof that will make you to believe that God exist
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Semaj77(m): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
Chidolalar:

So what is that concrete verifiable proof that will make you to believe that God exist

It's like someone coming to you to say Santa Claus is real and shows you a book where it is written that he exist , would you just accept it like that , wouldn't you want something tangible to make you believe that it truly does exist . Touching on the Christian God , the Bible clearly shows that God at that time was very much physically present , emphasis on physically. So many examples are sited to corroborate these claims in the bible but these days he has suddenly gone silent , shouldn't that raise eyebrows.

The thing is humans the world over always have this inbuilt belief in them that they must have a higher being who watches and most likely directs their paths on this earth , different civilizations have always had this inbuilt innate thing. The smart ones have keyed in on this and have used it to control the larger population of stewpid people ( apologies for this statement ) , peradventure a God does exist , I believe it isn't the Christian or Muslim Gods or any of the chief religious bodies. I also believe God wouldn't be bothered by what goes on on earth. Also the story of creation isn't what is written in the Bible or Quran. These religious Gods are all man made and are created to control humans by other smart humans
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Chidolalar: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
Semaj77:

It's like someone coming to you to say Santa Claus is real and shows you a book where it is written that he exist , would you just accept it like that , wouldn't you want something tangible to make you believe that it truly does exist . Touching on the Christian God , the Bible clearly shows that God at that time was very much physically present , emphasis on physically. So many examples are sited to corroborate these claims in the bible but these days he has sudden gone silent , shouldn't that raise eyebrows.

The thing is humans the world over always has this inbuilt belief in them that they must have a higher being who watches and most likely directs their paths on this earth , different civilizations have always had this inbuilt innate thing. The smart ones have keyed in on this and have used it to control the larger population of stewpid people ( apologies for this statement ) , peradventure a God does exist , I believe it isn't the Christian or Muslim Gods or any of the chief religious bodies. I also believe God wouldn't be bothered by what goes on on earth. Also the story of creation isn't what is written in the Bible or Quran. These religious Gods are all man made and are created to control humans by other smart humans

Ok. So in summary what verifiable proof will make or convince u to Believe God exist.
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Semaj77(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
Chidolalar:

Ok. So in summary what verifiable proof will make or convince u to Believe God exist.

Something I can see
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Chidolalar: 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
Semaj77:

Something I can see

Lol. I thought as much.
U are just delusioned bcuz no man can see God
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Semaj77(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
Chidolalar:

Lol. I thought as much.
U are just delusioned bcuz no man can see God

Your definition of delusion is very funny

You claim there's an Invisible being who watches over all of us and has given us certain rules to abide by otherwise we will go to a place ( also invisible ) of great pains and burning fire for all of eternity all because you read it in a book , I now ask you to prove it physically and you say I'm delusional for wanting proof but you're not delusional for believing such a story

I don't even think you know the meaning of the word delusional
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Tito24: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
Tinubu
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Chidolalar: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
Semaj77:

Your definition of delusion is very funny

You claim there's an Invisible being who watches over all of us and has given us certain rules to abide by otherwise we will go to a place ( also invisible ) of great pains and burning fire for all of eternity all because you read it in a book , I now ask you to prove it physically and you say I'm delusional for wanting proof but you're not delusional for believing such a story

I don't even think you know the meaning of the word delusional
I haven't made mention of hell. So stop digressing off point. I only believe that there is an uncreated invisible being which no human can see.
So it is only delusional humans like u that only want to see that uncreated invisible Creator before u can believe it exist.
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Semaj77(m): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
Chidolalar:

I haven't made mention of hell. So stop digressing off point. I only believe that there is an uncreated invisible being which no human can see.
So it is only delusional humans like u that only want to see that uncreated invisible Creator before u can believe it exist.

Still my point stands , you believe there's an Invisible being that was not created , if someone asks me what delusional is I'll gladly point them your way.

So you're denying your Christian God from this your statement At least you're implying that the bible stories are stupid grin grin grin
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Chidolalar: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
Semaj77:

Still my point stands , you believe there's an Invisible being that was not created , if someone asks me what delusional is I'll gladly point them your way.

So you're denying your Christian God from this your statement At least you're implying that the bible stories are stupid grin grin grin
The bible stories are only stupid for pple like u for wanting to see an uncreated invisible Creator that no man or human can see before you can believe it exist.
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Semaj77(m): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2023
Chidolalar:

The bible stories are only stupid for pple like u for wanting to see an uncreated invisible Creator that no man or human can see before you can believe it exist.

So you believe in talking serpents and donkeys , a global flood that killed everybody , a man splitting a sea with his staff , chariots of fire and a host of others but I'm the delusional one
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Chidolalar: 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
Semaj77:

So you believe in talking serpents and donkeys , a global flood that killed everybody , a man splitting a sea with his staff , chariots of fire and a host of others but I'm the delusional one

U only want to see an uncreated creator which no humans can see before u can believe it exist but u believe there is air without seeing it.
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Semaj77(m): 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
Chidolalar:

U only want to see an uncreated creator which no humans can see before u can believe it exist but u believe there is air without seeing it.

The air argument again *facepalm* , you do know there are laboratory experiments ( even common test exist ) to prove the existence of air , I doubt you were ever a science major to even bring up this argument
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Chidolalar: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
Semaj77:

The air argument again *facepalm* , you do know there are laboratory experiments ( even common test exist ) to prove the existence of , I doubt you were ever a science major to even bring up this argument

Show me d proof u can see and touch air physically

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Not Stand On Toilet Seat Or Bowl.... Viewer Discretion Is Advised / Things That Annoy You On Nairaland / A Name For My Monkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.