Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? (15642 Views)

What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? / This Is What Will Happen If Nigerians Are Allowed To Defend Themselves With Guns / Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Rikze: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
shocked

Op please explain the picture for some of us. No need to form or comment wetin you know.

Wetin I understand from the picture fit different from wetin another person understand.

So make I wait so that other people go drop their comments.
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Hezzyluv: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
grin
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Houseofglam7(f): 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
Many are mad and many are roaming!
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Ulunne777(f): 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
Money answerereth all things everywhere
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by OlujobaSamuel: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
Defending any view in such manner means the person isn't normal. It's better you keep such opinion to yourself than voice it out

2 Likes

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by mabea: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
michael1508:
That karma fights for you,that idealogy ain't real,your oppressor might still oppress you tomorrow if you don't change your story.
When people are suffering,it's just life happening and not necessarily a consequences of an action
Chai you go bend on top defending
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Pvin: 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
Reincarnation
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
I have this strong opinion that we don't live once and I somehow believe in the idea of reincarnation.

Back in high school, the entire class once ganged up on me regarding this theory, it was me against the entire class and they still couldn't make me change my mind... We even had to call our life sciences teacher, but even he failed to make me understand that there's no such a thing as reicarnation.
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by ednut1(m): 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
Religion
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Oritna94(m): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
Just because everyone is doing it does not make it right.

1 Like

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by 9jii(m): 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
Blackhacker:
Saw this and I wanted to know what opinion will you defend like this?
Mothers are always in this kind of position about their children
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Lonestar124: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
Goldplucker:
When ppl say Nothing is permanent!

A fallacious belief that does sit well with lazy ppl.
but nothing is permanent, life can change....
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Tallesty1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
Doctors should conduct DNA test and confirm that the man is the father before collecting their bills. This should also be the case before the man's name is added as the father in the child's birth certificate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Advancedman(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
Blackhacker:

In today society 99.9% opinion.
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by IAMBOSS1990: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
God exists and He is good.

2 Likes

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by WorldRichest: 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
Frayoworld:
When pple say dat Tinubu will do better Dan Buhari
Or dat Tinubu z different from Buhari
Or dat APC will save Nigeria from APC

You go cry tire. We have humiliated you several times

1 Like

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Think9ja(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
That 9ja no fit better
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by MrColdsweat: 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
Emyzoloye5:
Just a piece of advice..

Never oppose stupid people in large number, they can be very dangerous, if you lived in the northern part of Nigeria, you will understand better
As a wise man you play a fool in the midst of fools. If they perceive you're wise you're also in danger.

7 Likes

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by michael1508: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
mabea:
Chai you go bend on top defending

Lol,I can actually defend those life principles citing real life happenings.
If karma is what we assume it to be,then it should be like a judiciary system right?,were there is an assurance on repercussions of our negative acts.
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Emyzoloye5(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
MrColdsweat:
As a wise man you play a fool in the midst of fools. If they perceive you're wise you're also in danger.

You Don't necessarily need to play a fool, just ignore/avoid them

1 Like

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Frayoworld(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
WorldRichest:

You go cry tire. We have humiliated you several times

But on d contrary bro, God av been very faithful to me irrespective of who's in power.
As an individual n patriotic citizen of diz nation, all l want n crave for z good governance.
Non of d politicians know me n l don't want to know dem either. So l don't care where d person (s) in power come from.

U ONLY HUMILIATED URSELF AND UR LIKES......
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Ezidimma(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2023
That God is real

1 Like

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Integrafamoo: 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2023
Blackhacker:
I can defend that FG cash transfer is a scam
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Streetmovement(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

There is God cool

1 Like

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by NaijaGoBetter2: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
That Nigeria is not the worst country I. The world though we might not be the best
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Matini24(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
That Christians adoption of Sunday as a day of worship is ordained by God. You are either a Christ follower who obey all His commandments including resting on the seventh day (Saturday) or your not. Sunday is never and can never be a day of rest as far as the scripture we have is still useful. Don't quote me, go and read your bible.
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by GreatAchiever1: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
Matini24:
That Christians adoption of Sunday as a day of worship is ordained by God. You are either a Christ follower who obey all His commandments including resting on the seventh day (Saturday) or your not. Sunday is never and can never be a day of rest as far as the scripture we have is still useful. Don't quote me, go and read your bible.

Well make I quote you why Sunday gathering as the Lord's day is biblical .

Now on the first day of the week Mary Magdalene came early to the tomb, while it was still dark, and saw the stone already taken away from the tomb.
— John 20:1

So when it was evening on that day, the first day of the week, and when the doors were shut where the disciples were, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in their midst and said to them, “Peace be with you.” And when He had said this, He showed them both His hands and His side. The disciples then rejoiced when they saw the Lord.
— John 20:19-20

On the first day of the week, when we were gathered together to break bread, Paul began talking to them, intending to leave the next day, and he prolonged his message until midnight.
— Acts 20:7

On the first day of every week each one of you is to put aside and save, as he may prosper, so that no collections be made when I come.
— 1 Corinthians 16:2

I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet,
— Revelation 1:10

This is the bible verse that depicts Jesus Resurrection, and appearing on the First day of the week(Sunday), and that is why it is called the Lord's day in the book of Revelation.
And also why during the early church, gatherings were on Sundays as shown in Acts and Corinthians.

Christ has already given us our Holy Rest, all we need do is to cast all our burdens on Him and He will give us rest.

“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
— Matthew 11:28-30

1 Like

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by mastermaestro(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
Omo, I am lost for words o. The crowd in front of the loner is monstrously frightening. Na to just jejely dey my lane o. grin grin
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by mabea: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
michael1508:

Lol,I can actually defend those life principles citing real life happenings.
If karma is what we assume it to be,then it should be like a judiciary system right?,were there is an assurance on repercussions of our negative acts.
Look there is no question about the fact that there is a consequence for every action be it positive or negative. It may not come the way you might expect it but there is always a reward.

1 Like

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Bellotelli: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
When they all say I don't have a dick grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forgotten My 737 Pin Help Needed! / Flood Kills Man Returning From Prayers In Gombe State. Photos / Things That Annoy You On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.