Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Parental Rights In Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Parental Rights In Islam (3681 Views)

What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? / Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected / Palm Wine In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
oguns222:

No, don't change the topic. Focus.

Show me where it is written in those verses you quoted that Christians should attack non Christians, the same way your Quran said you should attack non-Muslims.

So tell me if you said the verse I quoted for you is not applicable to christian then what is it doing in the Bible
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are you making sense denying the word of your God
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
Expanse2020:

So tell me if you said the verse I quoted for you is not applicable to christian then what is it doing in the Bible
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are you making sense denying the word of your God

The purpose is to remind Christians of how things were in the past before Christianity started or before Christ came. An understanding of the past will help you appreciate the present and understand the future.
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
Expanse2020:
Tell me this verses I quoted is not from the bible and also tell me the bible is not for the Christians

The Bible represents a combination of judaism and Christianity.

You sound like you know nothing about the Quran. If you know the content of your own Quran, you would have learned about something called Torah and injil.

Torah is in the old testament and inji is in the new testament.

Who were the Torah given to? Jews, who practiced Judaism.

Boy, go and read your own Quran so that you can stop talking like an ill-informed dolt.
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
oguns222:

The Bible represents a combination of judaism and Christianity.

You sound like you know nothing about the Quran. If you know the content of your own Quran, you would have learned about something called Torah and injil.

Torah is in the old testament and inji is in the new testament.

Who were the Torah given to? Jews, who practiced Judaism.

Boy, go and read your own Quran so that you can stop talking like an ill-informed dolt.
Good
Now show me in the bible where Jesus called you Christian and told you as a Christian follow the new testament and the old testament is not for Christian

1 Like

Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
Expanse2020:

Good
Now show me in the bible where Jesus called you Christian and told you as a Christian follow the new testament and the old testament is not for Christian

Show me where Jesus called us Christians in the Quran.

If Jesus didn't call us Christians in the Quran, why then did the Quran referred to us as Christians? Isn't the Quran supposed to be revelation from God?
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by AbuAeesha: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
oguns222:

Stop lying, oga.
The reasons to fight against non-Muslims are provided in the verse itself. Quran 9:29 says you should fight against non-Muslims because:

- they do not believe in Allah and the Last Day
-they do not comply with what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden
-do not embrace the religion of truth from among those who were given the Scripture,

The remedy is not that they should stop fighting against you, but

- they should pay tax
-be willing to submit to your religion
-feel defeated.

No part of that verse says you should fight them because they are aggressive against your country.

Why is it that you guys always lie when defending your religion?

Smiles
He explained the verses you quoted(that you were confusing yourself about).
But still won't agree.

Perhaps you don't know;The Qur'an verses are revealed in different occasions/situations/scenarios.

Different rulings applies to different scenarios(that is logical).
And that doesn't create a conflict btw each verses or rulings.

The Qur'an is not like you usual books you pick up to read and comprehend the lessons and teachings."you need to learn in order to understand properly" else you will end you confusing yourself but not the Qur'an or the the faithful believers.
I hope you understand that.
I sincerely wish you guidance.
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
oguns222:

Show me where Jesus called us Christians in the Quran.

If Jesus didn't call us Christians in the Quran, why then did the Quran referred to us as Christians? Isn't the Quran supposed to be revelation from God?
the Quran never called you christian it's only translation to English language they referred you as christian because it is what white called you Or you want to tell me the mother of Yeshua named his child Jesus 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are so ashamed that you can't find a verse called you Christians in the bible rather je called you 🐑 SHEEP🤣🤣🤣🤣🐑
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
Expanse2020:
the Quran never called you christian it's only translation to English language they referred you as christian because it is what white called you Or you want to tell me the mother of Yeshua named his child Jesus 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are so ashamed that you can't find a verse called you Christians in the bible rather je called you 🐑 SHEEP🤣🤣🤣🤣🐑

English Quran calls us Christians ; it's no big deal to you.

English Bible called us Christians ; it becomes an issue. grin

Dear follower of Mohammed the pedophile rapist, why are you so deceptive and hypocritical?
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
AbuAeesha:

Smiles
He explained the verses you quoted(that you were confusing yourself about).
But still won't agree.

Perhaps you don't know;The Qur'an verses are revealed in different occasions/situations/scenarios.

Different rulings applies to different scenarios(that is logical).
And that doesn't create a conflict btw each verses or rulings.

The Qur'an is not like you usual books you pick up to read and comprehend the lessons and teachings."you need to learn in order to understand properly" else you will end you confusing yourself but not the Qur'an or the the faithful believers.
I hope you understand that.
I sincerely wish you guidance.

That verse specifically told you why you should attack non-Muslims. The reason for attacking us is in the verse and there is no mention of revenge there, neither did it say you must attack when non-Muslims attack your country.

So, the explanation your fellow follower of Mohammed the deceptive, is a lie.

You were told by Quran 9:29 to attack non-Muslims because they don't follow your religion. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by AbuAeesha: 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
oguns222:

That verse specifically told you why you should attack non-Muslims. The reason for attacking us is in the verse and there is no mention of revenge there, neither did it say you must attack when non-Muslims attack your country.

You were told by Quran 9:29 to attack non-Muslims because they don't follow your religion. Stop deceiving yourself.
You don't need to use foul word to show valid point.

You can answer this yourself.
I believe you must have Muslims around you.
Do they attack you??
How often do they attack you??
Kindly answer with sincerity.
I wish you sincere guidance!
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
oguns222:

English Quran calls us Christians ; it's no big deal to you.

English Bible called us Christians ; it becomes an issue. grin

Dear follower of Mohammed the pedophile rapist, why are you so deceptive and hypocritical?
But the original bible written in almeric or Hebrew or Greek was refer to you people as sheep (not ordinary sheep but lost sheep 🤣🤣🤣) 🐏 not christian but your deciet white master who come to colonized African with deciet of Christianity but rather brought slavery, chaos to African named you Christians ..Jesus only reffered to u as Lost Sheep
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by najib632(m): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
oguns222:

I am a Christian, not a Judaism follower.. So, show me verses that ask you to force people to become Christians in the new testament.
Was Jesus a Christian?
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2023
najib632:
Was Jesus a Christian?

What's the point in your question? Jesus practiced Judaism, not Islam
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 7:04am On Dec 09, 2023
Expanse2020:

But the original bible written in almeric or Hebrew or Greek was refer to you people as sheep (not ordinary sheep but lost sheep 🤣🤣🤣) 🐏 not christian but your deciet white master who come to colonized African with deciet of Christianity but rather brought slavery, chaos to African named you Christians ..Jesus only reffered to u as Lost Sheep

You sound as daft as your stupid Islamic scholars. You are even too daft to know the meaning of Christianity. Are all Muslims this daft or only some of you are like this?
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 7:07am On Dec 09, 2023
AbuAeesha:

You don't need to use foul word to show valid point.

You can answer this yourself.
I believe you must have Muslims around you.
Do they attack you??
How often do they attack you??
Kindly answer with sincerity.
I wish you sincere guidance!

You keep on going around in a cycle like an ill-informed dolt.

Quran 9 :29 stated why you should fight against non-Muslims and the reason is because they don't practice the same religion as you, not Because they attack your country.

Why is learning so difficult for you?
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by huntax(m): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2023
oguns222:

We've seen where Quran says you should attack people because they are not Muslims.

Show me where Bible says I should attack people because they are not Christians.

I'm waiting
There are no "Christians" in the Bible. Show me a place where people were referred to as "Christians" in the Bible... I'll wait.
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2023
huntax:

There are no "Christians" in the Bible. Show me a place where people were referred to as "Christians" in the Bible... I'll wait.

Lolz. Is that what your deceptive Islamic scholars taught you or that's what your personal research said?

Read Acts of Apostles 11:26.

You just hear your fellow ill-informed Muslims say something and you swallow it without carrying out your own research.

How many other lies have they told you about Christianity or Islam that you just swallow without carrying out personal investigation?

Stop behaving like a dindinrin
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by huntax(m): 7:33am On Dec 09, 2023
oguns222:

Read it from the beginning of the chapter. There was a cease-fire in an ongoing war at the time with people waging war against Muslims. If you need knowledge, seek and find. But if you just want to show your hatred towards Muslims, then simply ignore the truth and continue condemning what you know nothing about. No one cares and no one is hurt about whatever you say. Every chapter in the Quran has got context. You can't just pick one verse without understanding the context. But I'm very sure you won't grasp this and it's gonna be pointless arguing with you.

Some things are for sure. There is only one God, He has no son. Jesus was a prophet, there is no trinity. God will never share His glory with anybody because He is the Almighty God.
God is no man and has never being a man before in His life. So, He didn't come down as Jesus to die for us. The truth is all in the Quran. I won't bother to argue with someone who doesn't even regard half of the Bible and only acknowledges the new testament.

2 Likes

Re: Parental Rights In Islam by huntax(m): 7:35am On Dec 09, 2023
oguns222:

Lolz. Is that what your deceptive Islamic scholars taught you or that's what your personal research said?

Read Acts of Apostles 11:26.

You just hear your fellow ill-informed Muslims say something and you swallow it without carrying out your own research.

How many other lies have they told you about Christianity or Islam that you just swallow without carrying out personal investigation?

Stop behaving like a dindinrin
I'll hold my hand up and say I walked right into that one. But that doesn't justify your worship of Jesus Christ above the Almighty God who created everything.
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 7:41am On Dec 09, 2023
huntax:

Read it from the beginning of the chapter. There was a cease-fire in an ongoing war at the time with people waging war against Muslims. If you need knowledge, seek and find. But if you just want to show your hatred towards Muslims, then simply ignore the truth and continue condemning what you know nothing about. No one cares and no one is hurt about whatever you say. Every chapter in the Quran has got context. You can't just pick one verse without understanding the context. But I'm very sure you won't grasp this and it's gonna be pointless arguing with you.

Some things are for sure. There is only one God, He has no son. Jesus was a prophet, there is no trinity. God will never share His glory with anybody because He is the Almighty God.
God is no man and has never being a man before in His life. So, He didn't come down as Jesus to die for us. The truth is all in the Quran. I won't bother to argue with someone who doesn't even regard half of the Bible and only acknowledges the new testament.

I read from the beginning of the chapter and discovered that verse 29 didn't ask you to attack non-Muslims because they don't fight for you or because they fight against you.

It stated clearly that you should attack non-Muslims because they did not accept Mohammed or follow what Islam teaches. That means there is compulsion in Islam. That's why you kill people for apostasy.

Stop covering up evil.
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 8:09am On Dec 09, 2023
huntax:

I'll hold my hand up and say I walked right into that one. But that doesn't justify your worship of Jesus Christ above the Almighty God who created everything.

You are changing the topic to something else. No problem.

Christians don't worship Jesus because they feel like.

They worship Jesus because the Bible commands it and even Quran supports it.

Read John 1:1-14. Isaiah 9:6.

Then read Quran 9:31, where the Quran said they took their rabis and monks as God instead of God and his messiah.

That comma between God and his messiah is not there in the original Arabic text. They just included it in the English translation to deceive.
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by nurudeen1234(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2023
Salam alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh Are you a Muslim , Enjoin other thousands of Muslims to embrace Halal and increase your iman through🕋 Al nuur Islamic TV.. A platform that broadcast relevant Islamic information such as Islamic lectures, Quran recitations, Hadiths and many more... Connect with us via (link) pls let share the links to our loved ones and family 👇🏿👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
https:///HsYg7iZPtdC3R7alGylDU0
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by huntax(m): 11:30am On Dec 09, 2023
oguns222:

You are changing the topic to something else. No problem.

Christians don't worship Jesus because they feel like.

They worship Jesus because the Bible commands it and even Quran supports it.

Read John 1:1-14. Isaiah 9:6.

Then read Quran 9:31, where the Quran said they took their rabis and monks as God instead of God and his messiah.

That comma between God and his messiah is not there in the original Arabic text. They just included it in the English translation to deceive.

Please read it well and understand. The Quran forbids polytheism. Even the Bible forbids it. God will never share His glory with anyone. It's even sung as a praise song in church.

Re: Parental Rights In Islam by huntax(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2023
oguns222:

I read from the beginning of the chapter and discovered that verse 29 didn't ask you to attack non-Muslims because they don't fight for you or because they fight against you.

It stated clearly that you should attack non-Muslims because they did not accept Mohammed or follow what Islam teaches. That means there is compulsion in Islam. That's why you kill people for apostasy.

Stop covering up evil.

That was what was asked to be done to the captives that waged war against them at that time, not to anyone they met. It's not a message to every Muslim in the world.
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
oguns222:

You sound as daft as your stupid Islamic scholars. You are even too daft to know the meaning of Christianity. Are all Muslims this daft or only some of you are like this?
Tell me what the meaning of Christianity óò
Religion of Paul🤣🤣🤣🤣 relied on fake and dilluded bible
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by AbuAeesha: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
oguns222:

You keep on going around in a cycle like an ill-informed dolt.

Quran 9 :29 stated why you should fight against non-Muslims and the reason is because they don't practice the same religion as you, not Because they attack your country.

Why is learning so difficult for you?
Since you refused to answer the simple questions,I believe I know the answers then,we are done.
You only want to fuel ur ego and delusions with unending/unnecessary debates.
No hard feelings.
Have a nice time.
Wishing you true guidance of Islam.
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
AbuAeesha:

Since you refused to answer the simple questions,I believe I know the answers then,we are done.
You only want to fuel ur ego and delusions with unending/unnecessary debates.
No hard feelings.
Have a nice time.
Wishing you true guidance of Islam.

Lolz. Imagine your rubbish question.

You guys are only waiting for opportunities to attack.

We still remember how you Muslims murdered Christians and burned down their houses in Pakistan because a non-Christian abused Muhammad.

We still remember how you murdered Deborah for flimsy excuse.

It is either you are suffering from dementia or you are intentionally deceptive.
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
Expanse2020:

Tell me what the meaning of Christianity óò
Religion of Paul🤣🤣🤣🤣 relied on fake and dilluded bible

Christianity means folowership of Jesus Christ.

Are you now attacking the same Paul that your Quran called a true messenger of allah? 😀

Are you saying Quran is telling lies or you are the one lying? 🤣

Even if Christianity is religion of Paul, I would rather follow Paul than follow Muhammad, who is a morally rotten dog that fvcked a 9 year old girl and had sex with men. Your homo Mohammed is a dreg of the world, a disgrace to humanity. 😅😅😅
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
huntax:

That was what was asked to be done to the captives that waged war against them at that time, not to anyone they met. It's not a message to every Muslim in the world.

No, that verse was clear. It was NOT referring to captives. It was talking about non-Muslims. Stop giving the Quran your own baseless meaning.

Quran 9 :29 says you should fight against non-Muslims, not captives. Accept the truth and Stop lying! The decay in the Quran is too obvious to deny.
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
huntax:

Please read it well and understand. The Quran forbids polytheism. Even the Bible forbids it. God will never share His glory with anyone. It's even sung as a praise song in church.

Stop the deception. You have rearranged the words to deceive those who can't read Arabic.

This is original arrangement: "They take their rabbis and their monks for their lords apart from Allah, and also the Messiah, son of Mary,..."

The comma you put after allah is not in the Arabic Quran. You put it there to deceive
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
oguns222:

Christianity means folowership of Jesus Christ.

Are you now attacking the same Paul that your Quran called a true messenger of allah? 😀

Are you saying Quran is telling lies or you are the one lying? 🤣

Even if Christianity is religion of Paul, I would rather follow Paul than follow Muhammad, who is a morally rotten dog that fvcked a 9 year old girl and had sex with men. Your homo Mohammed is a dreg of the world, a disgrace to humanity. 😅😅😅
which Paul is in Quran 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ohh lost sheep 🐏 will always come with different format..Jesus didn't call you christian he said my father sent me to the lost sheep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Paul came with lie of Christianity he wrote letter and it became Bible world of God indeed
Let me enlightening you history of homo sexual can only be trace to your fake religion No wonder your pope come out to ordained same sex marriage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 because will know that your JESUS didn't have a wife or girlfriend @ age of 30 to 40 year because he can only douch men🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timing And Duration Of Salat / Divine Love At The End Of Ramadan / It's Likely The Prophet Muhammad Never Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.