Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Parental Rights In Islam - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Parental Rights In Islam (3679 Views)

What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? / Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected / Palm Wine In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2023
oguns222:

How can you be praying to the same God, pray together and still kill each other?

What kind of cursed religion is that?
I hope holy spirit dance wella with portable yesterday well well
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Religion of false
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
Expanse2020:

I hope holy spirit dance wella with portable yesterday well well
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Religion of false

Lolz. You are just jumping like a fool from one topic to another. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

At least, they didn't murder one another yesterday because it wasn't a gathering of Shia and Sunni Muslims.
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
oguns222:

Lolz. You are just jumping like a fool from one topic to another. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

At least, they didn't murder one another yesterday because it wasn't a gathering of Shia and Sunni Muslims.
paso and portable in the house of the lord
Another pastor is dancing with a one leg step
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🐑
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2023
Expanse2020:
paso and portable in the house of the lord
Another pastor is dancing with a one leg step
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🐑

Between dancing and killing people, which one does your stupid mind tell you is worse?

You Muslims pray together but still murder one another.

What a cursed religion. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
oguns222:

Between dancing and killing people, which one does your stupid mind tell you is worse?

You Muslims pray together but still murder one another.

What a cursed religion. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Those who pull a gun and start shooting in Europe what can u said about that
The christian guy that start started shooting people in mosque in Switzerland with no reason
Mumu....
Is that religion wey catholic will be fight deeper for just a little about their religion
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
Expanse2020:

Those who pull a gun and start shooting in Europe what can u said about that
The christian guy that start started shooting people in mosque in Switzerland with no reason
Mumu....
Is that religion wey catholic will be fight deeper for just a little about their religion

Those who were shooting in Europe, did they shout Jesus name or Praise God while doing it?

When you Muslims murder other people, you shout allahu akbir.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Islam is a curse to humanity.
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
oguns222:

Those who were shooting in Europe, did they shout Jesus name or Praise God while doing it?

When you Muslims murder other people, you shout allahu akbir.

Islam is a curse to humanity.
I guess forefather know about the guy who massacre people in Switzerland mosque.
Bleep off
I don't need to argue with unlearn mumu like you Bleep off this thread
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2023
Expanse2020:

I guess forefather know about the guy who massacre people in Switzerland mosque.
Bleep off
I don't need to argue with unlearn mumu like you Bleep off this thread

You are drifting again.

You guys can murder anything. You even murdered yourselves.

Sunni and Shia Muslims call on the same allah but still murder each other for the same allah.

What a cursed religion of confusion 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
[quote author=oguns222 post=127534364]

You are drifting again.

Sunni and Shia Muslims call on the same allah but still murder each other for the same allah.

What a cursed religion of confusion 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣[/quote I hope you dance shanku to ur lord spirit and clapped ur brain out today at the temple of your idol Jesus Chris
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2023
Expanse2020:

Lolz. You've shifted again to another thing after I defeated you. Dindinrin.

It is better to dance than to murder one another the way Shia and Sunni Muslims are doing..
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2023
oguns222:

You are drifting again.

What a cursed religion of confusion 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Eyin òde wón yii
Jesus is god
Jesus is son of God
Jesus is servant of God
Jesus is a Messenger of God
Jesus is son Mary
Jesus is all knowing
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Osinwin eniyan gbogbo

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2023
Expanse2020:

Eyin òde wón yii
Jesus is god
Jesus is son of God
Jesus is servant of God
Jesus is a Messenger of God
Jesus is son Mary
Jesus is all knowing
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Osinwin eniyan gbogbo

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your cursed Quran said in Quran 5:68 that Christians should follow the Gospel and the Gospel said in John 1:1-10 that Jesus is God.

Was Mohammed on colos when he got that revelation
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
oguns222:

Your cursed Quran said in Quran 5:68 that Christians should follow the Gospel and the Gospel said in John 1:1-10 that Jesus is God.

Was Mohammed on colos when he got that revelation

May Allah cursed you and you shall be killed like Paul for fake doctrine
Qur'an 5:68 correct that they should follow Torah and injila.. and prophet Muhammad S.A.W. never lied 💯
Let me prove to you what he established and also in line in the Bible
John 1:1-10 God punish you once again show me where the Jesus call himself God

Luke 18:18 (Jesus automatically being call God)
A certain ruler asked him, “Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
19[b] “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God[/b]
Bros J too na bad boy back in the days🤣🤣🤣. From your Fucking lie Bible (currupted)
Mattew 27 Verses 45 to 53 (He cry like a baby, Your God cry to our Lord to save him but he denied him just because of a day like this so that you won't be able to ruin your mouth when you heard it)

[45] Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.
[46] And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
[47] Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for Elias.
[48] And straightway one of them ran, and took a spunge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink.
[49] The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elias will come to save him.
[50] Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost

So YEHESUA (PBUH) also a messenger not God, he can't lift a spoon except by the grace of Allah
Allahu Akbar

John 5:30 “I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me.
Note
They asked John 3questions are you the Elijah, Are you Messiah, are you the Prophet
We know Elijah we know the Messiah (YEHESUA PBUH) and the prophet which is last who is the prophet from the bible (the last prophet after Jesus who is he) do more research

If you want more let me know I know you came to learn... You are small tag more of your pastors here make I show you the truth, way and the right salvation
✌️
Peace is our logo
Peace is our religion
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2023
Expanse2020:

May Allah cursed you and you shall be killed like Paul for fake doctrine

Lolz. No stupid allah can curse whom Yahweh blesses. Allah is just an ordinary idol worshipped in mecca long before Mohammed was born. 🤣🤣🤣. Dear allah idol worshipper, kindly keep quiet.

Qur'an 5:68 correct that they should follow Torah and injila.. and prophet Muhammad S.A.W. never lied 💯

That Quran verse said Christians should obey the injil and that same injil said Jesus is God.

Let me prove to you what he established and also in line in the Bible

Oya, prove what he established and also in line in the Bible. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Earlier, you said allah will curse me. This time you are saying God will punish me. Which one do you really want to call? God or allah the idol? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A certain ruler asked him, “Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
Bros J too na bad boy back in the days🤣🤣🤣.From your Fucking lie Bible (currupted)
Mattew 27 Verses 45 to 53 (He cry like a baby, Your God cry to our Lord to save him but he denied him just because of a day like this so that you won't be able to ruin your mouth when you heard it
[45] Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.
[46] And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
[47] Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for Elias.
[48] And straightway one of them ran, and took a spunge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink.
[50] Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost)

Jesus cried like a baby, but he didn't fvck his son's wife like Mohammed. He also didn't commit homosexuality like Mohammed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So YEHESUA (PBUH) also a messenger not God, he can't lift a spoon except by the grace of Allah
Allahu Akbar

Jesus is already with God in heaven. He doesn't need your useless PBUH. Even ur stupid PBUH doesn't help Mohammed because ur cursed Muhammad said prayers can't help the dead. Mohammed is dead and rotten 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We know Elijah we know the Messiah (YEHESUA PBUH) and the prophet which is last who is the prophet from the bible (the last prophet after Jesus who is he) do more research

Oga Islamic liar, there is no mention of last prophet in that verse. Opuro. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Without lies, Islam dies.

Peace is our logo
Peace is our religion

You murdered Deborah for flimsy reasons because of religion. Anyone who leaves Islam in Islamic country is murdered by his fellow Muslims. Is that sign of peace in Islam?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Quran 9:29 said you should fight against non-Muslims just because they are not following Islam. Is that also sign of peace? 🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Dindinrin oponu aborisha
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2023
oguns222:

Lolz. No stupid allah can curse whom Yahweh blesses. Allah is just an ordinary idol worshipped in mecca long before Mohammed was born. 🤣🤣🤣. Dear allah idol worshipper, kindly keep quiet.

That Quran verse said Christians should obey the injil and that same injil said Jesus is God

Oya, prove what he established and also in line in the Bible. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Earlier, you said allah will curse me. This time you are saying God will punish me. Which one do you really want to call? God or allah the idol? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jesus cried like a baby, but he didn't fvck his son's wife like Mohammed. He also didn't commit homosexuality like Mohammed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jesus is already with God in heaven. He doesn't need your useless PBUH. Even ur stupid PBUH doesn't help Mohammed because ur cursed Muhammad said prayers can't help the dead. Mohammed is dead and rotten 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oga Islamic liar, there is no mention of last prophet in that verse. Opuro. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Without lies, Islam dies.

You murdered Deborah for flimsy reasons because of religion. Anyone who leaves Islam in Islamic country is murdered by his fellow Muslims. Is that sign of peace in Islam?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Quran 9:29 said you should fight against non-Muslims just because they are not following Islam. Is that also sign of peace? 🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Dindinrin oponu aborisha

Shut up I sent all those verses in the bible to oponu he can't denied it..now is saying Jesus is with God I thought you said he was God before now he was with God
😂🤣🤣😂😂Awọn mofo followers of Paul that why your great lier Paul was tear into pieces...
Sheep
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 5:32am On Dec 22, 2023
Expanse2020:

Shut up I sent all those verses in the bible to oponu he can't denied it..now is saying Jesus is with God I thought you said he was God before now he was with God
😂🤣🤣😂😂Awọn mofo followers of Paul that why your great lier Paul was tear into pieces...
Sheep

Dear idol worshipper, why did you deny the verses where Jesus was called God? Because you are hypocrite? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have you heard about the Holy Trinity before? That's God in 3 persons. That's why even your Quran refers to God as We, Us. I guess you are too dumb to understand that.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 6:39am On Dec 22, 2023
Expanse2020:

John 1:1-10 called Jesus God.

In Revelation 22-12-13, Jesus called himself God.

Bros J too na bad boy back in the days🤣

If you say Jesus was bad, then you are saying Quran 19:19 is wrong for calling him a Holy Son. Then you are also saying Sahih al-Bukhari 3286 as narrated by Abu Huraira is wrong.
🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😅😅

From your Fucking lie Bible (currupted)
Mattew 27 Verses 45 to 53 (He cry like a baby, Your God cry to our Lord to save him but he denied him just because of a day like this so that you won't be able to ruin your mouth when you heard it)

[50] Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost

Continue from that verse 50 and read to verse 54. 🤣🤣🤣

Read John 1:1-10 and Revelation 22:12-13 and Matthew 4:7.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Allahu Akbar

Is that not the same allahu akbir that you shout after you have murdered people in cold blood? Deborah is an example.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

John 5:30 “I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me.

Again, read John 1:1-10 and Revelation 22:12-13 and Matthew 4:7.
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
oguns222:

John 1:1-10 called Jesus God.

In Revelation 22-12-13, Jesus called himself God.

If you say Jesus was bad, then you are saying Quran 19:19 is wrong for calling him a Holy Son. Then you are also saying Sahih al-Bukhari 3286 as narrated by Abu Huraira is wrong.
🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😅😅

Continue from that verse 50 and read to verse 54. 🤣🤣🤣

Read John 1:1-10 and Revelation 22:12-13 and Matthew 4:7.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is that not the same allahu akbir that you shout after you have murdered people in cold blood? Deborah is an example.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Again, read John 1:1-10 and Revelation 22:12-13 and Matthew 4:7.

Revelation 22:12-13 and Matthew 4:7.

Matthew 4:5-10

5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:

“‘He will command his angels concerning you,
and they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’[a]”

7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’[b]”

8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’[c]”

Oponu I taught you go school show me where they call Jesus A God here
Mofo
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
Expanse2020:

Revelation 22:12-13 and Matthew 4:7.

Matthew 4:5-10

5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:

“‘He will command his angels concerning you,
and they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’[a]”

7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’[b]”

8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’[c]”

Oponu I taught you go school show me where they call Jesus A God here
Mofo

So, what have you proved with writing down all the verses? 😅.

The only thing you prove is that Jesus called himself God, except you have problems with mental compression.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Who is Jesus referring to in verse 7?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2023
oguns222:

The only thing you prove is that Jesus called himself God, except you have problems with mental compression.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can see that you have problem and not able to digest the truth... Sorry you will be hill..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
Expanse2020:

The truth is that Mohamed is a morally rotten dog and was not sent by God.

He sent himself and lied that angel Gabriel spoke to him.

How can God who sent Jesus to preach forgiveness and love send Mohamed to promote wars, fighting, attacks on people not practicing his religion?
Something else sent Mohamed and it is not God Almighty.

Mohamed had deceived the universe for centuries and it's unfortunate that billions are deceived by him.
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
oguns222:

The truth is that Mohamed is a morally rotten dog and was not sent by God.

He sent himself and lied that angel Gabriel spoke to him.

How can God who sent Jesus to preach forgiveness and love send Mohamed to promote wars, fighting, attacks on people not practicing his religion?
Something else sent Mohamed and it is not God Almighty.

Mohamed had deceived the universe for centuries and it's unfortunate that billions are deceived by him.

There is nothing you can say to who already lost his way... A lost sheep
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2023
Expanse2020:

There is nothing you can say to who already lost his way... A lost sheep

Lolz.

Allah prayed for Mohammed. Ask yourself how can Allah pray? Who did Allah pray to? Is there someone higher than alllah, and Allah is praying to that person. So, allah is not God Almighty. Allah is an idol worshipped in mecca long before Mohammed was born.

Mohammed's father was named Abdullah, slave of allah. And Mohammed's father was an idol worshipper currently burning in hell fire. So, allah was worshipped as an idol long before Mohammed was born.

Islam is idol worshipping
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2023
oguns222:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mumu if you read the verse and conversation between the two,you will know Satan and Jesus was referring to God almighty.. if Jesus is God so you are telling me satan is challenging him there, and he can't do anything to him there...
Open your brain for think. If someone you create is challenging you face to face and you are looking at him but you can't crush him to powder...I bet the person should be call a coward
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 11:05am On Dec 24, 2023
Expanse2020:

Mumu if you read the verse and conversation between the two,you will know Satan and Jesus was referring to God almighty.. if Jesus is God so you are telling me satan is challenging him there, and he can't do anything to him there...
Open your brain for think. If someone you create is challenging you face to face and you are looking at him but you can't crush him to powder...I bet the person should be call a coward

Who was being tempted by the devil there?

Jesus or God?

If you say they were referring to God, while they were referring to Jesus, then you just stated that Jesus is God.

Stop arguing blindly, oga Islamic dindinrin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2023
oguns222:

Lolz.

Allah prayed for Mohammed. Ask yourself how can Allah pray? Who did Allah pray to? Is there someone higher than alllah, and Allah is praying to that person. So, allah is not God Almighty. Allah is an idol worshipped in mecca long before Mohammed was born.

Mohammed's father was named Abdullah, slave of allah. And Mohammed's father was an idol worshipper currently burning in hell fire. So, allah was worshipped as an idol long before Mohammed was born.

Islam is idol worshipping

Shot your dirty mouth
He gave blessings to prophet Muhammad (Saw) not worshiping, just as he did to the others Prophet starting from Adam, Noah, Musa, Yaqoob (Israẹli)YEHESUA, Peace be upon them all.
You calling Jesus God or satin trinity will be dealt with on the day of Judgement
Quran 5 vs 17 -18
In blasphemy indeed are those that say that Allah is Christ the son of Mary. Say: "Who then hath the least power against Allah, if His will were to destroy Christ the son of Mary, his mother, and all every - one that is on the earth? For to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between. He createth what He pleaseth. For Allah hath power over all things."

18. (Both) the Jews and the Christians say: "We are sons of Allah, and his beloved." Say: "Why then doth He punish you for your sins? Nay, ye are but men,- of the men he hath created: He forgiveth whom He pleaseth, and He punisheth whom He pleaseth: and to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between: and unto Him is the final goal (of all)"
O People of the Book! Now hath come unto you, making (things) clear unto you, Our Messenger, after the break in (the series of) our messengers, lest ye should say: "There came unto us no bringer of glad tidings and no warner (from evil)": But now hath come unto you a bringer of glad tidings and a warner (from evil). And Allah hath power over all things.
Quran 4:170-171
170. O Mankind! The Messenger hath come to you in truth from Allah: believe in him: It is best for you. But if ye reject Faith, to Allah belong all things in the heavens and on earth: And Allah is All-knowing, All-wise.

171.O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

Food for thought..
Don't worship anything except Allah(God) almighty...do not said GOD IS TRINITY
CHRISTIANITY TRINITY FATHER SON AND HOLY SPIRIT
INDU TRINITY BRAHMA, SHIVA AND VISHNU
BUDAH TRINITY DHAMARKAYA, SAMBOGHAKAYA AND NIRMAKAYA
EVEN IN SATAN TRINITY (TRIANGLE)
ANTI GOD, ANTI-CHRIST, ANTI- SPIRIT AND

In Islam
Say your Lord (Allah) is one,
He is not begotten nor begotten anyone
He didn't sleep nor slumber or rest (always active)
He created everything in universe (what we know or didn't know)...
The coming of prophet Muhammad was b
Proof bible...looser
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2023
oguns222:

Who was being tempted by the devil there?

Jesus or God?

If you say they were referring to God, while they were referring to Jesus, then you just stated that Jesus is God.

Stop arguing blindly, oga Islamic dindinrin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know you are daft
Verse 8-10
Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

Imagine you own(built) a house and some now said let me show you around the house and if you like me I will give you the house..
Odẹ if Jesus is the owner of the kingdom so the Satan he created from his hands will still be telling him to bow for him and promise him to give him the kingdom...sorry for you for your high level of illetracy
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
Expanse2020:

I know you are daft
Verse 8-10
Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

Imagine you own(built) a house and some now said let me show you around the house and if you like me I will give you the house..
Odẹ if Jesus is the owner of the kingdom so the Satan he created from his hands will still be telling him to bow for him and promise him to give him the kingdom...sorry for you for your high level of illetracy

Why are you trying to avoid verse 7?🤣 Is it because it will expose you to be a shameless liar desperate to cover up the truth that Jesus is God? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
oguns222:

Why are you trying to avoid verse 7?🤣 Is it because it will expose you to be a shameless liar desperate to cover up the truth that Jesus is God? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Education is the best legacy
Half baked education is worst that stack illiterate
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
Expanse2020:

Shot your dirty mouth
He

Buroda, the original Arabic word used in that verse is salawat, which means PRAYERS

The Arabic word for blessings is barakat and barakat was not used in that verse.

So, your cursed Allah prayed for Mohammed, not send blessings to Muhammad. Who did your cursed Allah pray to? grin grin grin

You Muslims can only lie to defend the rotteness of your religion. You can only deceive those who don't have knowledge.
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
Expanse2020:

Education is the best legacy
Half baked education is worst that stack illiterate

Buroda educated, answer my question. Why are you avoiding verse 7? Is it because it confirmed that Jesus is God?

grin grin grin

Islam is lie and deception
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
oguns222:

Buroda educated, answer my question. Why are you avoiding verse 7? Is it because it confirmed that Jesus is God?

grin grin grin

Islam is lie and deception
Read out to your soul from 1 to 10 and answer yourself

Explain Luke 18-20
John 5:30
John 14:28
to me if he is God
And who does Jesus (God) pray to..
Does God pray to himself and does God fear, does he cry like a baby, does someone look after the God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timing And Duration Of Salat / Divine Love At The End Of Ramadan / It's Likely The Prophet Muhammad Never Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.