Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Parental Rights In Islam - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Parental Rights In Islam (3680 Views)

What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? / Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected / Palm Wine In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2023
Expanse2020:

Mumu tell me what bible said about his family is there any record concern the incident
Ode

Quran 11: a member of Noah's family died in the flood.

Quran 21: Members of Noah's family were saved from the flood.

Who lied? Is it your stupid allah, pedophile Mohamed or uthman that manipulated the Quran?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
Expanse2020:

What they call copied or repetition or copied cat in the book of fallacy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, 🤣🤣
2 Samuel 22 and Psalm 18
And what they call contradictory
John 19:14 and Mark 12:25
John 19:16 and Act5:30

Ode oshi
Fallacy, discrepancies, UN accurate fiftly book
🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Defend your book let see I know you will dodge it

As usual, you are quickly changed the topic because you know I've defeated you.

Quran 11 says Noah's son died in flood.

Quran 21 says Noah's family was saved.

Your Quran is not perfectly preserved. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
Expanse2020:
odẹ read what I sent to you the answer is there

Who lied between John and Mark😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂 I expect you to dudge it as usual

Explain why Quran 21 said Noah's family was saved, while 11 said one of his sons died.
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 9:03am On Dec 28, 2023
oguns222:

Explain why Quran 21 said Noah's family was saved, while 11 said one of his sons died.
Quran 21
And ˹remember˺ when Noah had cried out to Us earlier, so We responded to him and[b] delivered him and his family from the great distress.[/b]

Who are the family
Quran 11
And when Our command came and the oven burst ˹with water˺,1 We said ˹to Noah˺, “Take into the Ark a pair from every species along with your family —except those against whom the decree ˹to drown˺ has already been passed—and those who believe.” But none believed with him except for a few.
And ˹so˺ the Ark sailed with them through waves like mountains. Noah called out to his son, who stood apart, “O my dear son! Come aboard with us and do not be with the disbelievers.”
The son(He) replied, “[lI will take refuge on a mountain, which will protect me from the water.” Noah cried, “Today no one is protected from Allah’s decree except those to whom He shows mercy!” And the waves came between them, and[b] his son was among the drowned.[/b] the son was among who? Unbelievers

Noah called out to his Lord, saying, “My Lord! Certainly my son is ˹also˺ of my family, Your promise is surely true, and You are the most just of all judges!”
Beautiful reply
Allah replied, “O Noah! He is certainly not of your familyhe was entirely of unrighteous conduct. So do not ask Me about what you have no knowledge of! I warn you so you do not fall into ignorance.
Who are the family, are those who followed him among his children and the righteous people of the time.

Noah pleaded, “My Lord, I seek refuge in You from asking You about what I have no knowledge of, and unless You forgive me and have mercy on me, I will be one of the losers.”

Who is lying between Mark and John try to answer it once have shame...

When is your lord die Six or third hours 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Was he hanged or crucified or pacified
🤣😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=oguns222 post=127655197]

As usual, you are quickly changed the topic because you know I've defeated you.

Quran 11 says Noah's son died in flood.

Quran 21 says Noah's family was saved.

Your Quran is not perfectly preserved. Stop deceiving yourself. [/quo

What they call copied or repetition or copied cat in the book of fallacy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, 🤣🤣
2 Samuel 22 and Psalm 18
And what they call contradictory
John 19:14 and Mark 12:25
John 19:16 and Act5:30

Ode oshi
Fallacy, discrepancies, UN accurate fiftly book
🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Defend your book let see I know you will dodge it
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=Expanse2020 post=127659202][/quote]

Why are you changing topic? Is it because you can't defend the contradictions between Quran 11 and Quran 21 about Noah's family? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So. Stop lying, Quran is full of contradictions and is, therefore, not perfectly preserved.
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
Expanse2020:

Quran 21
And ˹remember˺ when Noah had cried out to Us earlier, so We responded to him and[b] delivered him and his family from the great distress.[/b]

Who are the family
Quran 11
And when Our command came and the oven burst ˹with water˺,1 We said ˹to Noah˺, “Take into the Ark a pair from every species along with your family —except those against whom the decree ˹to drown˺ has already been passed—and those who believe.” But none believed with him except for a few.
And ˹so˺ the Ark sailed with them through waves like mountains. Noah called out to his son, who stood apart, “O my dear son! Come aboard with us and do not be with the disbelievers.”
The son(He) replied, “[lI will take refuge on a mountain, which will protect me from the water.” Noah cried, “Today no one is protected from Allah’s decree except those to whom He shows mercy!” And the waves came between them, and[b] his son was among the drowned.[/b] the son was among who? Unbelievers

Noah called out to his Lord, saying, “My Lord! Certainly my son is ˹also˺ of my family, Your promise is surely true, and You are the most just of all judges!”
Beautiful reply
Allah replied, “O Noah! He is certainly not of your familyhe was entirely of unrighteous conduct. So do not ask Me about what you have no knowledge of! I warn you so you do not fall into ignorance.
Who are the family, are those who followed him among his children and the righteous people of the time.

Noah pleaded, “My Lord, I seek refuge in You from asking You about what I have no knowledge of, and unless You forgive me and have mercy on me, I will be one of the losers.”

Who is lying between Mark and John try to answer it once have shame...

When is your lord die Six or third hours 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Was he hanged or crucified or pacified
🤣😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣

So, his son that died is suddenly not his family?

Chai, Islam is cursed.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 9:11am On Jan 03
oguns222:

So, his son that died is suddenly not his family?

Chai, Islam is cursed.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Já mi sí
How your lord Jesus die on this earth
Is it death by hanging
Deaths by crucified
Death by pacified
At what time
Was it the 9.am
Was it third hours
Was it six hours
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by oguns222: 11:10am On Jan 03
Expanse2020:

Já mi sí
How your lord Jesus die on this earth
Is it death by hanging
Deaths by crucified
Death by pacified
At what time
Was it the 9.am
Was it third hours
Was it six hours

So, you are still alive? I thought you have died and gone to receive virgins Mohammed and idol allah promised you 🤣🤣🤣

Yes, my lord Jesus died in the flesh and resurrected on the third day, unlike Mohammed that died and will never wake up until Jesus is ready to judge him. 🤣🤣🤣.

Ask people to nail you to the cross and see whether it is different from hanging 🤣🤣🤣

Your cursed Quran said idol allah, the schemer, used someone else to replace Jesus. When was the replacement crucified?! That's your answer!
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Expanse2020(m): 10:37pm On Jan 17
oguns222:

So, you are still alive? I thought you have died and gone to receive virgins Mohammed and idol allah promised you 🤣🤣🤣

Yes, my lord Jesus died in the flesh and (Your GOD DIED🤣🤣🤣🤣)resurrected on the third day, unlike Mohammed that died and will never wake up until Jesus is ready to judge him. 🤣🤣🤣.

Ask people to nail you to the cross and see whether it is different from hanging 🤣🤣🤣

Your cursed Quran said idol allah, the schemer, used someone else to replace Jesus. When was the replacement crucified?! That's your answer!
Mumu who among the his desciples witness the nailing and crucifixion 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Named them
Can you even here yourself out they nail your God to the cross he is so powerless that why he cried 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣like a baby
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by Freedomlurther: 10:30pm On Jan 24
Please bros help me, i swear to God almighty i have not had anything to eat in over two days aside the biscuit i ate this afternoon...i am not lazy,since i broke my leg hulting as been difficult,pls assit me with anything...2209487891,zenith bank
Re: Parental Rights In Islam by nurudeen1234(m): 10:50pm On Feb 10
Freedomlurther:
Please bros help me, i swear to God almighty i have not had anything to eat in over two days aside the biscuit i ate this afternoon...i am not lazy,since i broke my leg hulting as been difficult,pls assit me with anything...2209487891,zenith bank

Message me privately 07087291194

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timing And Duration Of Salat / Divine Love At The End Of Ramadan / It's Likely The Prophet Muhammad Never Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.