Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies (2259 Views)

Pictures From Ofala Festival In Anambra State / Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Wickedtruths: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
LegendHero:

No o. Seems you are not informed.

Anytime Yoruba want to do event, they just find one drainage land sell for Ibo and then use the money to throw Owambe. Then after few month, they call Sanwo to come and demolish it and they sell to another Ibo for Owambe.

Then the demolition and selling and Owambe cycle continue.

No loud am.
Shikody dey bring money tomorrow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by YorubaDemonswag: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
PaellaPaella:

Stop twisting history, Oduduwa is a Bini man

Benin man koo,benue man nii,is Ogun,sango and iyemoja that your father and mother worship are also Benin man? I thought the only mad man in Edo is Ogiso of Benin alas I was wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by YorubaDemonswag: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
LegendHero:

No o. Seems you are not informed.

Anytime Yoruba want to do event, they just find one drainage land sell for Ibo and then use the money to throw Owambe. Then after few month, they call Sanwo to come and demolish it and they sell to another Ibo for Owambe.

Then the demolition and selling and Owambe cycle continue.

You're the demon in Yoruba demongrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Corn247: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol πŸ˜‚ when talking about inferiority complex, na una synonymous to that word.

Abi if not inferiority complex, how can you be openly wearing Yoruba gele on your own cultural day?

O wrong nao.

They will be naked if they remove yoruba cultural clothings from their dressing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by PaellaPaella: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Benin man koo,benue man nii,is Ogun,sango and iyemoja that your father and mother worship also Benin man? I thought the only mad man in Edo is Ogiso of Benin alas I was wrong.

The man you called Oduduwa is actually a Bini man and his name is Ekaladerhan, you think you succeeded in twisting the history, impossible missionπŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by LegendHero(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

I have nothing to say than Ogiso of Benin is mad

Yes, I agree with you my brother

3 Likes

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by LegendHero(m): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
Corn247:

Omo see the text. They considered themselves more civilized than their fellow Ibos because they wear the Yoruba gele.

This on loud o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Wickedtruths: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Benin man koo,benue man nii,is Ogun,sango and iyemoja that your father and mother worship also Benin man? I thought the only mad man in Edo is Ogiso of Benin alas I was wrong.

Ogusi of Bini don suffer. As Asari dey slap am for morning, na so boys dey roast am for evening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Kalakulu: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
The video didn't even highlight the beauty and elegance of Ofala festival in its depth and entirety; yet it has already generated more views, re-tweets and likes in less than 24 hours since the video was posted even more than the yorogba own with "more steeze", by the end of today the video will have far more engagements sef πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Apparently the low self-esteem Yorogba OP is so pained like his fellow Igbo-oppressed/obsessed Yorogba minions on Twitter that they now seek for validation and the need to compete with Igbos (who don't even give a f**k about them) by comparing the ofala video with their own: effects of a disease among the yorogbas called "Main character syndrome" .

Just the same way Igbos started a "Igbo men's thread" on Twitter few months ago that completely shut down Twitter as women from other tribes and even other African countries were literally dripping on that thread, the thread had the highest algorithms of engagements on Twitter Naija that day, guess what? Yorogba men got threatened and in their typical low self-esteem complex immediately started to bad mouth the "Igbo men's thread" and started hailing themselves as the real demons with swag blah blah blah- ogbeni nobody asked you! Next thing they started their own Yorogba men's thread and it didn't even garner half the steez and attention the Igbo one got and they gave up after day 1.

Let's not even talk about the "Igbo women's thread" that one literally had Yorogba men shamelessly begging Igbo women for attention, the thread had over 5 million views in just 3 days. Yorogbas might not like to admit it, but they are always insufferable and looking to play catch-up with Ndigbo, Igbo man go dey mind him own business but Onye ofe mmanu is always seeking the urge to compete and prove he's better than the Omo Ibo every time- it's a psychological complex at this point.

1 Like

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Corn247: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
LegendHero:

Omo see the text. They considered themselves more civilized than their fellow Ibos because they wear the Yoruba gele.

This on loud o.
It is still happening till today, even in this video, you will notice the exposed ones among them are dressing like yorubas.. The men are wearing agbada while their woman are wearing iro and buba with gele.

They legitly copying yoruba way of life. Yoruba is rαΊΉcolonizing them and they don't even know πŸ˜‚

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Airlord2030: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
This thread pain Kalakulu die grin grin grin
See wailing
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by EmperorCaesar(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
Beremx:
We know Yoruba women invented Asoebi. So it's not surprising the glamorous display of traditional attire. The two festivals represents two distinctive cultures and they were well represented

Wasn't expecting u to be this unbias

I'm shocked 😲
This new u will kinda interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by EmperorCaesar(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
Corn247:

I don't like believing in conspiracy theories no matter what and if not that this was documented many years ago, I would have doubted it

Those lines u shaded shock me o
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by PaellaPaella: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
LegendHero:

This on loud o.

Illiterate AfonΓ‘ja, he’s more educated than you
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Tjra: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
How did I missed this thread? Chaiii... This thing pain me oooo cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by spagettiluv: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2023
PaellaPaella:

Omo come see brown roofs everywhere, very irritating and disgusting πŸ™ƒ
you should check this too

3 Likes

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Wickedtruths: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
ZZ22:

Keep showing the joblessness of Yoruba. A time will come you will look at your past and realise you wasted much of your lifetime on nairaland. Ofala in Anambra are often celebrated December period, so I don't know maybe Yoruba obsession with Igbos would make a Yoruba man see Igbo women that came for whatever occasion and tag it ofala. An unknown Anambra ofala without tagging the town

Na Mike Adenuga of Glo dey sponsor Ofala.
Hope you know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by spagettiluv: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
Kalakulu:
The video didn't even highlight the beauty and elegance of Ofala festival in its depth and entirety; yet it has already generated more views, re-tweets and likes in less than 24 hours since the video was posted even more than the yorogba own with "more steeze", by the end of today the video will have far more engagements sef πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Apparently the low self-esteem Yorogba OP is so pained like his fellow Igbo-oppressed/obsessed Yorogba minions on Twitter that they now seek for validation and the need to compete with Igbos (who don't even give a f**k about them) by comparing the ofala video with their own: effects of a disease among the yorogbas called "Main character syndrome" .

Just the same way Igbos started a "Igbo men's thread" on Twitter few months ago that completely shut down Twitter as women from other tribes and even other African countries were literally dripping on that thread, the thread had the highest algorithms of engagements on Twitter Naija that day, guess what? Yorogba men got threatened and in their typical low self-esteem complex immediately started to bad mouth the "Igbo men's thread" and started hailing themselves as the real demons with swag blah blah blah- ogbeni nobody asked you! Next thing they started their own Yorogba men's thread and it didn't even garner half the steez and attention the Igbo one got and they gave up after day 1.

Let's not even talk about the "Igbo women's thread" that one literally had Yorogba men shamelessly begging Igbo women for attention, the thread had over 5 million views in just 3 days. Yorogbas might not like to admit it, but they are always insufferable and looking to play catch-up with Ndigbo, Igbo man go dey mind him own business but Onye ofe mmanu is always seeking the urge to compete and prove he's better than the Omo Ibo every time- it's a psychological complex at this point.
show me a tweet where a Yoruba man is begging ibo ladies and I will show you hundred tweet were your ladies are willing to die for just tasting Yoruba d1ck,we only Fuvk and dump them.
they even coined the word β€œYoruba demon”.
Chioma,chisom tweet below,one even did a video

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by adamusuleiman1: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
LegendHero:

Truly, Yoruba people look for trouble in that Tweet and I am surprised we are now having lot and lot and lot of Yoruba conservatives.

A year ago, most Yoruba are not able to express this kind of crazy ethnic bashing online but it seems they have now activated the fully β€œBygotree” mode.
Two can play the game. They had been docile for so long. But the insults directed their way during and after the last election pushed them to the wall despite two of their state voting for Fulani and Igbo candidates. A lot of them are now conservative leaning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by spagettiluv: 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
Another angle

3 Likes

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by raskymonojendor: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
Corn247:

Oh boy. The highlighted in the article.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by SouthEastFacts: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol then we will demolish it again.

Why do I have to work when I can go and call a dull Ibo man, sell him gutter channel, I use the money to throw Owambe, let him build it, call government to demolish, and then find another mugu to sell another drainage channel.

No lie, if na you, shey you self go wan work?
Yoluba man rest

You go demolish until you demolish one wey go demolish your life.

Most of the demolished houses are even owned by Yorubas. Na una people dey always build along drainage and water channels.

Igbos are not that foolish.
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by SouthEastFacts: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
Corn247:

It is still happening till today, even in this video, you will notice the exposed ones among them are dressing like yorubas.. The men are wearing agbada while their woman are wearing iro and buba with gele.

They legitly copying yoruba way of life. Yoruba is rαΊΉcolonizing them and they don't even know πŸ˜‚
Colonizing who is buying up your ancestral lands?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by LegendHero(m): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
SouthEastFacts:

Yoluba man rest

You go demolish until you demolish one wey go demolish your life.

Most of the demolished houses are even owned by Yorubas. Na una people dey always build along drainage and water channels.

Igbos are not that foolish.

lol πŸ˜‚

I thought no Yoruba man own any property in Lagos. Na only Ibo people get property in Lagos which explained why all Yorubas in Lagos are sleeping in the museum.

Abi chestbeating don tire you?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by IDENNAA(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
spagettiluv:
Another angle

What those things they are removing.

You looked at the Ofala and its splendor and couldn't contain your jealousy. Our Nze na Ozo regalia is so beautiful you couldn't but admire us....lmao
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by SouthEastFacts: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
LegendHero:

lol πŸ˜‚

I thought no Yoruba man own any property in Lagos. Na only Ibo people get property in Lagos which explained why all Yorubas in Lagos are sleeping in the museum.

Abi chestbeating don tire you?

Did we say Yorubas don't own properties in Lagos?

We are not talking about the Invaders from Ogun and Kwara. Real Lagosians owns properties in Lagos.

Most of the pretenders are in Ojuelegba under bridge

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by 618benazir: 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
Check funny replies.Check funny replies....
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Tmb78(m): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
All I can say is that the era of taking insult from these people lying down has gone for good.

Eyes that were hitherto closed are now wide opened!
And so shall it be now and forever more!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Brimstone77: 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2023

Now let's celebrate women with ashobi attire!!!

Everybody knows that yorubas like celebration and party no doubt about it and nobody is dragging it with you guys..

It's only in yoruba land that someone will sell his /her only family inheritance just sew ashoke and attend owambe party..
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by jconsulting(f): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
Honestly, that women gathering in different colors in Ofala really looks like Inter House Sport..... lol

2 Likes

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by YorubaDemonswag: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2023
Wickedtruths:

Ogusi of Bini don suffer. As Asari dey slap am for morning, na so boys dey roast am for evening.

Ogiso go hear amgrin

1 Like

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by YorubaDemonswag: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2023
grin
LegendHero:

Yes, I agree with you my brother
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Igbos Outside South Eastern States Never Want To Identify With The Igbos. / What Yoruba Names Are Commonly Associated With Leadership / What's The Origin That Word "PAPA" As We Use To Address Our Fathers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.