Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies (2258 Views)

Pictures From Ofala Festival In Anambra State / Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by YorubaDemonswag: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
PaellaPaella:

The man you called Oduduwa is actually a Bini man and his name is Ekaladerhan, you think you succeeded in twisting the history, impossible missionπŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜„

And ife is ughton right? Nah so so mad man full Edo,no wonder nah we impose mad man on you as your ogie of benin

1 Like

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Corn247: 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
SouthEastFacts:

Colonizing who is buying up your ancestral lands?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lol, the few ones the rich ones among you bought on canals is already getting demolished.
What even the point of buying when we will be rulling over you for life

1 Like

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Wickedtruths: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
Brimstone77:

Now let's celebrate women with ashobi attire!!!

Everybody knows that yorubas like celebration and party no doubt about it and nobody is dragging it with you guys..

It's only in yoruba land that someone will sell his /her only family inheritance just sew ashoke and attend owambe party..

We will sell swamp to Okeke, use the money to call Wasiu and party. Thereafter, we will demolish your house, sell the land to Okafor and use the money to call Paso.

Shebi Lagos na no man's land? We go show una shege.

3 Likes

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by SouthEastFacts: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
Corn247:

Lol, the few ones the rich ones among you bought on canals is already getting demolished.
What even the point of buying when we will be rulling over you for life
Most of the houses that were demolished are owned by Yoruba.

Yoruba get money to buy dry land?

Rule over who?

There are Igbo Baales in Lagos, a lot of them, but zero Yoruba Eze in the East.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Egoat(m): 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Omoawoke: 12:20am On Dec 02, 2023
They got what they deserve, some few years back, people would have commented nicely and moved on. But back to many years, the Igbos have always attacked everything that has to do with yorubas unprovoked. Now they are getting a dose of their own medicine

1 Like

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Omoawoke: 12:27am On Dec 02, 2023
chopnaira:

A year ago, Yoruba people would have just ignored.

Exactly, but many years ago, they have been attacking Yorubas unprovoked. This people must collect non stop

3 Likes

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Brimstone77: 5:52am On Dec 02, 2023
Wickedtruths:

We will sell swamp to Okeke, use the money to call Wasiu and party. Thereafter, we will demolish your house, sell the land to Okafor and use the money to call Paso.

Shebi Lagos na no man's land? We go show una shege.

Lagos is not the only yoruba state..

Who are you abandoning the rest five state for?
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Wickedtruths: 6:04am On Dec 02, 2023
First of all, you were one of the misguided Igbo Igbo migrants who called Lagos a no man's land.
Brimstone77:
.... ,and don't even think about Lagos because Lagos is a no man's land... grin grin

Today, I'm happy to see that you are now calling Lagos a Yoruba state. Sense has finally fallen on you economic refugees from the muddy Republic.
Brimstone77:
Lagos is not the only yoruba state..

Who are you abandoning the rest five state for?

I have said it here severally that Yorubas will cure your madness. You think say na joke.

1 Like

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Corn247: 6:59am On Dec 02, 2023
SouthEastFacts:

Most of the houses that were demolished are owned by Yoruba.

Yoruba get money to buy dry land?

Rule over who?

There are Igbo Baales in Lagos, a lot of them, but zero Yoruba Eze in the East.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lol You mean eze of kirikiri grin

Igbos no get 2% of houses in lagos, you yourself just confirmed, and the 2% is already gone, get over delusion

1 Like

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Brimstone77: 7:58am On Dec 02, 2023
Wickedtruths:

First of all, you were one of the misguided Igbo Igbo migrants who called Lagos a no man's land.

Today, I'm happy to see that you are now calling Lagos a Yoruba state. Sense has finally fallen on you economic refugees from the muddy Republic.

I have said it here severally that Yorubas will cure your madness. You think say na joke.

I'm glad I gave you the work of going through my previous posts,at least you have done some work today..

Now let me tell you, average igbo person knows that Lagos belong to yorubas but we like playing on your emotions by tagging it "a no man's land"..

Igbos can not actually believe that Lagos is a no man's land yet travels every season to their various cities/towns,they also advise their children to go bury them in the east when they die..

Igbos knows their roots and can never claim anybody's land for any reason..

If you have any sense of reasoning you will see the sarcasm in that my post you tagged,do you even ask yourself why I used laughing emoji at the end of that post?

Incase you have forgotten yorubas still have states like ekiti,ondo,osun as well you all should stop forming lagosians...
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Wickedtruths: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2023
Brimstone77:

I'm glad I gave you the work of going through my previous posts,at least you have done some work today..

Now let me tell you, average igbo person knows that Lagos belong to yorubas but we like playing on your emotions by tagging it "a no man's land"..

Igbos can not actually believe that Lagos is a no man's land yet travels every season to their various cities/towns,they also advise their children to go bury them in the east when they die..

Igbos knows their roots and can never claim anybody's land for any reason..

If you have any sense of reasoning you will see the sarcasm in that my post you tagged,do you even ask yourself why I used laughing emoji at the end of that post?

Incase you have forgotten yorubas still have states like ekiti,ondo,osun as well you all should stop forming lagosians...

The yamree slave is eating his vomit. Saying he was playing on the emotions of Yorubas.
He dey fear to own up. Yorubas don put fear for him mama head.

By next week, we are going to demolish more houses built on drainage. We know those who are fond of breaking our laws because they feel Lagos is no man's land and they will be ruined.

From there, we will investigate those selling fake items in Lagos. All properties built from the proceed of crime will be destroyed. Remember how they destroy the houses of kidnappers and armed robbers in the East, we will do same for those selling fake items in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Brimstone77: 10:05am On Dec 02, 2023
Wickedtruths:

The yamree slave is eating his vomit. Saying he was playing on the emotions of Yorubas.
He dey fear to own up. Yorubas don put fear for him mama head.

By next week, we are going to demolish more houses built on drainage. We know those who are fond of breaking our laws because they feel Lagos is no man's land and they will be ruined.

From there, we will investigate those selling fake items in Lagos. All properties built from the proceed of crime will be destroyed. Remember how they destroy the houses of kidnappers and armed robbers in the East, we will do same for those selling fake items in Lagos.

How old are you please?
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2023
LegendHero:
Anambra people celebrated Ofala festival some days ago and it was dope.

Niyi Fagbemi did his usual thing of showcasing the culture to the world just as he showcased that of Ojude Oba festival few months ago.

However, the Tweet is causing serious bickering as people started comparing the event and the video to those of Ojude Oba festival and below are the funny replies from people.

Source: https:///theniyifagbemi/status/1730504306795638895?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA
Lol stupidity just like ur average yoruba man ,igbos are in ur markets making billions of naira ,u dey celebrate owambe with borrowed funds to prove what to whom?? Later you will wail online that igbos are buying up ur lands, no go work dry dere dey compare " steeze" mumu
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:26am On Dec 02, 2023
Kalakulu:
The video didn't even highlight the beauty and elegance of Ofala festival in its depth and entirety; yet it has already generated more views, re-tweets and likes in less than 24 hours since the video was posted even more than the yorogba own with "more steeze", by the end of today the video will have far more engagements sef πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Apparently the low self-esteem Yorogba OP is so pained like his fellow Igbo-oppressed/obsessed Yorogba minions on Twitter that they now seek for validation and the need to compete with Igbos (who don't even give a f**k about them) by comparing the ofala video with their own: effects of a disease among the yorogbas called "Main character syndrome" .

Just the same way Igbos started a "Igbo men's thread" on Twitter few months ago that completely shut down Twitter as women from other tribes and even other African countries were literally dripping on that thread, the thread had the highest algorithms of engagements on Twitter Naija that day, guess what? Yorogba men got threatened and in their typical low self-esteem complex immediately started to bad mouth the "Igbo men's thread" and started hailing themselves as the real demons with swag blah blah blah- ogbeni nobody asked you! Next thing they started their own Yorogba men's thread and it didn't even garner half the steez and attention the Igbo one got and they gave up after day 1.

Let's not even talk about the "Igbo women's thread" that one literally had Yorogba men shamelessly begging Igbo women for attention, the thread had over 5 million views in just 3 days. Yorogbas might not like to admit it, but they are always insufferable and looking to play catch-up with Ndigbo, Igbo man go dey mind him own business but Onye ofe mmanu is always seeking the urge to compete and prove he's better than the Omo Ibo every time- it's a psychological complex at this point.
don't mind those fools ,their own yoruba men and womens thread was so wack they ended up insulting theirselves, kai I laugh that day no be small ,they always beg for attention from igbo women, they see it as achievement if an igbo woman compliments them ,they screenshot it and and pin it on timeline. Lol retarded dumbfucks
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
This thread tho
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Wickedtruths: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2023
Brimstone77:
How old are you please?

Old enough to make your father cry.
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Brimstone77: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2023
Wickedtruths:

Old enough to make your father cry.

Ok,go and wash plates kid.
Re: Tweet Photos: Igbo Celebrate Ofala Festival In Anambra, Check Tweets Replies by Wickedtruths: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
Brimstone77:
Ok,go and wash plates kid.

Go tell your mother to wash her 'lower-iweka'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Married To Non-nigerian Wife - Reloaded / Amazing Facts About The Igbo Ijele Masquerade / African Stereotypes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.