Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Nigeria, largest Gambling Market In Africa: Over 65million Nigerians bet - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria, largest Gambling Market In Africa: Over 65million Nigerians bet (19089 Views)

Nigeria's Largest Steel Plant, Ajaokuta Is Finally Starting Production 40 Years / Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. / Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa Over N7, 500 Parking Lot Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, largest Gambling Market In Africa: Over 65million Nigerians bet by Teymanhenry(f): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
The unemployment rate in the country is the main reason for the massive amount of bets in the country. It has become the main source of hope for many Nigerians. Their hope in the government is next to zero. Bet de pay sha
Re: Nigeria, largest Gambling Market In Africa: Over 65million Nigerians bet by destinytreasure(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2023
At least e better pass armed robbery, 419, cyber criminals, kidnapping, prostitution and banditry.
Come to think of it what's the difference between gambling and online trading (weda crypto or forex). If you trade wen d price drops to the negative and you don't have enough funds to boost it up, you loose. So what's the big difference.

Next post please...
Re: Nigeria, largest Gambling Market In Africa: Over 65million Nigerians bet by millionboi2: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
silibaba:

I collect yesterday self just N300k

If you know how to punt, you will appreciate it
you don't know anything, you were just lucky
Re: Nigeria, largest Gambling Market In Africa: Over 65million Nigerians bet by rexchazy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2023
silibaba:
the moment you stop choosing straight win, you winning will start coming.
ok
Re: Nigeria, largest Gambling Market In Africa: Over 65million Nigerians bet by silibaba: 8:11am On Dec 03, 2023
rexchazy:
ok

Go to 1xbet and play this booking. Thank me later

1XBET
Booking code :TEL2K

Is todays game
Re: Nigeria, largest Gambling Market In Africa: Over 65million Nigerians bet by rexchazy(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2023
silibaba:

Go to 1xbet and play this booking. Thank me later

1XBET
Booking code :TEL2K

Is todays game
Oh thank you very much
Re: Nigeria, largest Gambling Market In Africa: Over 65million Nigerians bet by JohnieWalker12(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03
donproject2:

Werey ni many of you...nah today you useless people start to dey bet. Why do you have to blame your stupidity on this man always for goodness sake.

You mama born bastards full Una house. Na betting your papa take dey survive. If to say work dey on a normal betting company go dey cash out on our youths. Pig
Re: Nigeria, largest Gambling Market In Africa: Over 65million Nigerians bet by JohnieWalker12(m): 5:34pm On Jan 05
donproject2:

Do you know you have problems...dude you have quoted me before on this same comment and you are still back here with this. I didn't want to reply you before but I think I have kept my cool enough.

1. Your comments show how mannerness and disrespectful you are to your parents, not surprised though, that is how you are generally in that your forsaken region.

2. My comment only condemned gambling generally and here you are cursing me up and down. Is something doing you upstairs? What legacy do you want to leave for your kids? They will never be proud of having you as a father. May God save you from your addition.

3. If you want to continue your greediness for money and despicable ways of life, why can't you do it without making it look as if I am your problem.

Get a life Mr foolish man.

See person were say get a life. Oya read your own response why I dey attack your useless papa

Werey ni many of you...nah today you useless people start to dey bet. Why do you have to blame your stupidity on this man always for goodness sake.'

How does this response condemn gambling you God forsaken animal insulting a whole region because you think your region is better!

For your information I am a COREN registered engineer with others businesses that brings in good cash flow.

Useless programmer and Agbado slave
Re: Nigeria, largest Gambling Market In Africa: Over 65million Nigerians bet by donem: 1:15pm On Mar 02
iammolise:

LoL @ signature... Na betting kill u 4 ur old life
Lolz comic you, although I see 99 nah 1 remain to see 100 number of no return, Regards here.
Re: Nigeria, largest Gambling Market In Africa: Over 65million Nigerians bet by Angelinegt: 8:58am On May 14
That's an absolutely remarkable statistics! Nigeria's gambling market indeed reflects a significant portion of the African betting industry. With such a large number of participants, it's crucial to ensure responsible gambling practices.
As the largest market in Africa, fostering discussions on platforms like Gambling Talk-dot-net becomes increasingly pivotal for stakeholders in the gambling industry. Engaging in dialogue here on gambling talk not only facilitates knowledge exchange but also promotes B2B collaborations that are essential for navigating this vibrant market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Disregard The SMS About 08061197911 (Another Rumour) / Chaos On Ore-benin Road Over The Death Of A Footballer / Calendar Year 1986 And Calendar Year 2014 Are The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.