Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

"Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths (21423 Views)

APC: PDP leadership now senile, engaging in beer Parlour Rant / We Must Address Restructuring Now – Obasanjo / See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by itsene: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
Yahya Bello and co. should take over.
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by ogbe88(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
i see a coup coming soon

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Fearyourcreator: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
just imagine d same youth we are talking about

Glorifying fraud as if it’s hard work
Am telling you... I don't even blame leaders again ... People get for body pass the leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Cyberterror: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
Obasanjo is just frustrated that Nigerian youths are wiser than him. They have stopped listening to the wicked, old hypocrite who swallowed 16 billion dollars meant for the electricity sector and left Nigerians in darkness. It is paining him that Nigerians rejected his third term agenda in 2007 and his stooge candidates in 2019 and 2023. God bless Nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by itsene: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2023
Villa12:
Story
After una don destroy the country finish

Ignore Obj' s self -serving statement.
As youths, him, muritala,danjuma joe garba and co took over from another youth, gowon, ejoor and co.

How well did that turn out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Goodman247: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
D question l will ask you, what reasonable change did you bring to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2023
Which take over? Na take in dem go do, nigerian youths wey full nairaland dey defend 80yrs plus old men ruling them. Abeg make the 80yrs plus rule forever, we never wan get sense
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
There's nothing new you can expect from an old man, you can't teach an old dog new tricks, we talk am during buhari time but they attacked us, now is Tinubu time n they're still attacking us. Las las na all of us dey suffer am for the country, I'm happy that fuel will never be sold at 200naira for you just because you mention Tinubu name, 😂
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by goodman5(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2023
Which youths u make Nigeria useless police take u do experiment,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by bigiyaro(m): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2023
OBJ, abeg rest, Nigerian youths are even more hejiotic than the old crooks in Abuja and other state houses.
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Princeokwuego1(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Which Nigeria youths

Tribalistic youths

NIgeria youths that are tribalistic and cowards
When I joined nairaland I was like okay though I'm not proud of my huzzling because I'm a keyboard warrior

So many nairaland were reaching out to me to teach them work I vowed to create a day and reply thier mails and probably get to meet them and we will have one or two beer but after what happened in this presidential election and the comments I was reading from nairaland members after the elections up till now I gave up and said to myself I will never assist any nairaland members and I will never meet them

Assist me please i no follow abeg!!
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by iamdapsyj(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
Racoon:
OBJ mean these useless youth leaguing with criminal politicians to enthrone themselves in government that are weilding dangerous weapons during the botched NANS election in Abuja today?

Make all of una dey play.... Obasanjo wey wan stay relevant 😆🤣 he knows the controversial topics to do so. When he was C in C, what role did he play in making sure the youths take leadership positions 🤣😆..

1 Like

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by ipobarecriminals: 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
grin same yweets wey see the Agulu masquerade village President as youth grin grin.I'll support Zulum for President after EMILOKAN cool tongue cool grin grin.
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by hotseat: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
Sometimes, I get amazed with a personality like Obasanjo.

This is a man who had the fortune to rule this country both as a military leader and a civilian leader.

What remarkable legacy did he leave behind?

Ok, GSM, so what?

He came out of prison as a pauper but left office as one of the richest leaders in Africa building Presidential Library and sundry commercial ventures.

Tell me, who's fooling who?

He even fought, though, unsuccessfully for a third term while in office bribing members of the NASS, for the first time in our political history, with Ghana-must-go bags full with hard currency on the floor of the hallowed chambers.

Since leaving office, all his preoccupation is to discredit successive governments as a chief rabble-rouser.

OBJ should be completely ignored!

He doesn't mean well for this country.

1 Like

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by okorogodwin4(m): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
Tell that to Yaa yaraba moslemmmm zumbice who suppportted a con ma'am in asu rocck
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by kgr8mike(m): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Which Nigeria youths

Tribalistic youths

When I joined nairaland I was like okay though I'm not proud of my huzzling because I'm a keyboard warrior

So many nairaland were reaching out to me to teach them work I vowed to create a day and reply thier mails and probably get to meet them and we will have one or two beer but after what happened in this presidential election and the comments I was reading from nairaland members after the elections up till now I gave up and said to myself I will never assist any nairaland members and I will never meet them

Think again. U r a change agent.
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Omalicious1: 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has told youths in the country that they will not smell the leadership of the country again if they fail to take it now.

Obasanjo advised the youths to take over the leadership roles in the country now.

Obasanjo said this during the Bridge Foundation’s Emerging Political Leaders Fellowship programme in Abuja.

he said.

Obasanjo added:

DAILY POST

Until we overcome the following

1. Weaponized poverty
2. Weaponized religion
3. Weaponized ignorance
4. Weaponized ethnicity

The Youths will never take the lead...gradually we are becoming a laughing stock...May we receive wisdom
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by seunayantokun(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
When una don dabaru the country from una youthhood into old age to a point of no return again abi?

Make una just carry on with the funeral rites.

The youths will keep watching as invitees to the funeral ceremony.

So, when are you getting it if you keep on watching? Yes, you're right by saying OBJ and co don sabaru everything. In a way, I'm sure OBJ himself is regretting it now, but what you must do he has told you.
No one will give you your right if you don't take it.
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by psalmsjob: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
Wetin this old fool wey dey nak him son wife gat to say if no be rubis.... grin which youth take over

Odewaleadesoye:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has told youths in the country that they will not smell the leadership of the country again if they fail to take it now.

Obasanjo advised the youths to take over the leadership roles in the country now.

Obasanjo said this during the Bridge Foundation’s Emerging Political Leaders Fellowship programme in Abuja.

he said.

Obasanjo added:

DAILY POST
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by membranus: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Which Nigeria youths

Tribalistic youths

Shun crime.

Your victims are hurting and wishing you evil.

Do so today, or you will end up in jail sooner than you think.

2 Likes

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by SuccessfulRichi: 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
Youths that you created EFCC to pursue upandan. Abegg shift. Nothing good can ever come out of Nigeria again. The only one hope is if you get money Japa please 🙏🙏🙏
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Pepsulei: 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
It not about saying so,
The thing is dat are the masses ready to vote in the youth to power,
In as far we still collect chicken change to vote for this corrupt leaders we continue to suffer it👌
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Tito24: 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Which Nigeria youths

Tribalistic youths

say you be wetin? 🙄

1 Like

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Ikpunnegi01: 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
The Zoo will fall on her own!
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by ShootThemAll(m): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
basty:

Masturbating over empty shell

Yeah, banging your mama grin grin
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by HRMK: 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
OBASANJO RULED THIS COUNTRY BOTH AS A SOLDIER AND A CIVILIAN!HE IS ONE OF THE MAJOR PROBLEMS OF THIS COUNTRY!!
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2023
This man should shut up. He is part of the people that scattered this country. We are waiting for them to die
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Inosky(m): 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2023
Your Yoruba big0t youths you should be especially talking to, who tribalize every genuine idea once it's not from their assl!cking tribes people.
Then afterwards, advice their terr0rists Muslims youths counterpart in the North that want to islamize the entire Nigeria with their ped0phile and lazy politicians and stup!d ideology.
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by IjebuWarrior: 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So impossible. Majority of southwestern youths are clowns 🤡 let me not even talk of the northern youths, those ones live and act under the detect of imams.

The only youths we have in this country are south east and south south youths, never forgetting my ever rugged and ruthless Edo youths, I love those guys.

Others claiming to be youths are all stooges programmed to defend undefendable actions, justify unjustifiable deeds, rationalize irrational policies of these old nonentities called leaders.

Nigeria is a joke hence I can't be tired laughing at it.

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Abbaaty(m): 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
Youths of nowadays are not united.

Tribalism and religious sentiment has taken over their minds.

I don't see them taking over leadership anytime soon.😔

1 Like

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
Bobi Wine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministry Of Mines And Steel Spends N700 Million To Develop Portal / Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre / Rivers Wins Soku Oil Wells From Bayelsa As Court Orders Map Error Correction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.