Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

"Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths (21421 Views)

APC: PDP leadership now senile, engaging in beer Parlour Rant / We Must Address Restructuring Now – Obasanjo / See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by EdiskyHarry: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So impossible. Majority of southwestern youths are clowns 🤡 let me not even talk of the northern youths, those ones live and act under the detect of imams.

The only youths we have in this country are south east and south south youths, never forgetting my ever rugged and ruthless Edo youths, I love those guys.

Others claiming to be youths are all stooges programmed to defend undefendable actions, justify unjustifiable deeds, rationalize irrational policies of these old nonentities called leaders.

Nigeria is a joke hence I can't be tired laughing at it.
Honestly you are making sense
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by VIKTO83(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2023
Baba obasanjo u should be ashamed of urself to say this.
It's just the example u set that they are now following.
Ur pain is that they learnt from u and now are doing it more than u

1 Like

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Artiiclebeast: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
you are a failure

Says someone whose only achievement in life is "a woman running away with his pregnancy".

1 Like

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

Says someone whose only achievement in life is "a woman running away with his pregnancy".

atleast I'm free from woman now. And you?
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by KayB: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
Let's see your children in the front first.

1 Like

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by isArray: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2023
God1000:
Which Nigerian youths?

Nigerian youths are simply not ready/serious for anything, all they do is insulting each other everyday, defend the bad behavior of our corrupt leaders and make excuses for them because of tribal affiliation.

I have seen this from Jonathan to Buhari and now Tinubu, the so-called educated ones are the worst, they are good in gaslighting

The good thing is that we are all affected by the current economic hardship.

Without unity and love, we are doomed

Nigerians are united in hardship 😁, after the useless online insults, everyone will go and buy expensive petrol at the filling station
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Burgermotors: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
Nigerian youths we need to sit down and talk about our way forward the country can't continue like this na haba
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by ubimagos: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
Hope Obi is not your ideal youth!
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Rossikk(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So impossible. Majority of southwestern youths are clowns 🤡 let me not even talk of the northern youths, those ones live and act under the detect of imams.

The only youths we have in this country are south east and south south youths, never forgetting my ever rugged and ruthless Edo youths, I love those guys.

Others claiming to be youths are all stooges programmed to defend undefendable actions, justify unjustifiable deeds, rationalize irrational policies of these old nonentities called leaders.

Nigeria is a joke hence I can't be tired laughing at it.

South east youths?

The same people carrying out terrorist activities including treasonous sit at homes and mass drug trafficking all over the world?

SORRY, BUT SOUTHEAST YOUTHS ARE THE WORST.

They are ignorant, tribalistic, lazy, and greedy for unearned wealth, with a criminal mindset that condones drug trafficking.

1 Like

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by deanoffaculty: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
When una don dabaru the country from una youthhood into old age to a point of no return again abi?

Make una just carry on with the funeral rites.

The youths will keep watching as invitees to the funeral ceremony.

Don't mind them.
Even Obasanjo himself did 8years and he didn't remember youth inclusive in politics. Baba is just doing "eye service".
Make this baba go rest Joo.
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Mosamber: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2023
The Nigerian leaders has sild the month and blind the eyes of the youths therefore the youths have have no right agin. The braved ones had took a step but there was no backups during the end-Sas. We are not considered right from the time of OBJ
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Calitoscassius(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2023
Liegerian youths are cowards, not ready to do such, Just share few thousands naira amongst them they will start siingiing your praises.

Or just throw few bundles of cash their way and leave them to kill themselves over the cash..

Obasanjo is also a thief who stole billions of naira meant for elctricity in Ligeria, Obasanjo is the reasson there are no constant electricity in Ligeria today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Our 19-Day Experience In Kidnappers’ Captivity, By Freed Abuja Sisters / Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. / APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.