Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

"Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths (21425 Views)

APC: PDP leadership now senile, engaging in beer Parlour Rant / We Must Address Restructuring Now – Obasanjo / See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Cmeo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2023
How do we take it when you didn't give the young and healthy ones among us, when you were leaving the sit?

1 Like

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Goodnewsforlife: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Which Nigeria youths

Tribalistic youths

NIgeria youths that are tribalistic and cowards
When I joined nairaland I was like okay though I'm not proud of my huzzling because I'm a keyboard warrior

So many nairaland were reaching out to me to teach them work I vowed to create a day and reply thier mails and probably get to meet them and we will have one or two beer but after what happened in this presidential election and the comments I was reading from nairaland members after the elections up till now I gave up and said to myself I will never assist any nairaland members and I will never meet them

if Nigeria were to b a sane country u n your generations yet unborn will b locked up by now
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by abuhlawal(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
Only the military can do that now.
The youth are poor, they are only living on hope. The rich youths are corrupt. Only God Almighty can save Nigeria. Although I believe the military if it sieze power can do some sanitisation. Particularly by bringing down our constitution and conducting a free fair and credible elections

1 Like

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by ufotunang: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
Is it the youths that kill themselves for politcians and politcians use as politcial thugs during elections 🙄
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by CommonSense1967: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So impossible. Majority of southwestern youths are clowns 🤡 let me not even talk of the northern youths, those ones live and act under the detect of imams.

The only youths we have in this country are south east and south south youths, never forgetting my ever rugged and ruthless Edo youths, I love those guys.

Others claiming to be youths are all stooges programmed to defend undefendable actions, justify unjustifiable deeds, rationalize irrational policies of these old nonentities called leaders.

Nigeria is a joke hence I can't be tired laughing at it.

IPOB retarded clown calling someone a clown. Thunder fire your empty shallow skull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Ratello: 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So impossible. Majority of southwestern youths are clowns 🤡 let me not even talk of the northern youths, those ones live and act under the detect of imams.

The only youths we have in this country are south east and south south youths, never forgetting my ever rugged and ruthless Edo youths, I love those guys.

Others claiming to be youths are all stooges programmed to defend undefendable actions, justify unjustifiable deeds, rationalize irrational policies of these old nonentities called leaders.

You have said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Brushstrokes20: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
Spot on,👌👍 but at this dire juncture, Only young, bloodthirsty Khaki boys can salvage the gloomy situation 💯

1 Like

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by CommonSense1967: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
This man STFU. This is a man who was upset because of a song called Nigeria Jagajaga when he was president. He was authoritarian and rigged elections to his satisfaction. The man is just pained simply because his anointed candidate lost.
He should STFU and go sit down somewhere.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Gboom: 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
Villa12:
you dey defend your oppressor, Yes or no?
In what way, that is not possible

O girl, go sit down before hatred finish you
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by TheBillyonaire: 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
A leadership that design a Flood MasterPlan in a computer and leave it there for decades, without dreadging the swamp. They waited for ages until young businessmen put billions into Real Estate development with the innocent who work damn hard to raise survival money and buy homes for their family. Sanwo Olu rendered them homeless, some will die of HBP. some cardiac issues.

Then useless Sanwo Olu and his Criminal Boss authorize the destruction of homes without compensation for building on a water way that was designed only on computer.

Murrafucckers are lucky I did not own a property there, otherwise someone would have paid me back way way or another after leaving office.

Sanwo should know that in less than 4 years, he will not be governor again. He should be very afraid. That piece was nothing before being governor and will be nothing after office.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by francotunsco: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
See the yeasterners mentor!

1 Like

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by UnemployedGradu: 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Which Nigeria youths

Tribalistic youths

NIgeria youths that are tribalistic and cowards
When I joined nairaland I was like okay though I'm not proud of my huzzling because I'm a keyboard warrior

So many nairaland were reaching out to me to teach them work I vowed to create a day and reply thier mails and probably get to meet them and we will have one or two beer but after what happened in this presidential election and the comments I was reading from nairaland members after the elections up till now I gave up and said to myself I will never assist any nairaland members and I will never meet them

be careful,what if they were EFCC agents and you wanted to meet them My friend though I don't know you but I would not want to see your downfall because I know you are a graduate and the government is the problem that led many yoiths into keyboard warriors!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by WINDSOW(m): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
Pot advising kettle. grin grin grin
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Eriokanmi: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
They're still sleeping chief Obasanjo, while those who can't endure the hardship unleashed on themselves by voting along sentiment lines are japaing. As dem com japa finish, dem com dey regret leaving Nigeria after selling houses and cars as job no com dey Canada and UK. To cone back is now wahala cos nothing to fall back on.

Back then after the elections when i said they'd learn in a hard way, they didn't seem to understand what I meant..th9se of us who grew up in lagos know better about Tinubu's persona and that's why he dodnt win here. You ain't seen nothing yet.
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by SweetVibe: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
Kingrshd3:

Shutup u should have asked the stupid OBJ when he was in power why didn't he say that ..

Also the one the youth tried to do during endsars and majority lost their lives so who fought for them 🤔

So d youth should go and kill themselves again Abi

But I think he have more power assist the youth so why is he acting like a clown 🤡

OBJ and Atiku are parts of the problems we are facing now because if the foundation is fine then d house won't collapse
The last time I remember, Obasanjo is greater than your useless father, grandfather and generation as a whole.
Spineless coward.
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Segzy19: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nonsense! After you have caused a lot of harm during your own time abi....

1 Like

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Goodnewsforlife: 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You wan teach people fraud you dey feel important... Onikure
just imagine d same youth we are talking about

Glorifying fraud as if it’s hard work
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Eriokanmi: 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
God1000:
Which Nigerian youths?

Nigerian youths are simply not ready/serious for anything, all they do is insulting each other everyday, defend the bad behavior of our corrupt leaders and make excuses for them because of tribal affiliation.

I have seen this from Jonathan to Buhari and now Tinubu, the so-called educated ones are the worst, they are good in gaslighting

The good thing is that we are all affected by the current economic hardship.

Without unity and love, we are doomed

Tell them
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Goodnewsforlife: 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
SweetVibe:

The last time I remember, Obasanjo is greater than your useless father, grandfather and generation as a whole.
Spineless coward.
what’s it with u igbos calling people cowards self

N in d history of Nigeria u have been d cowards

From ojukwu to nnamdiot Kanu to simon Ekpa

U people are known to run away
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Acidosis(m): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nigerian yoots just want to play two odds and do hookup. Nothing concern them with good governance. grin
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Invest4growth: 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
The same women and youths you never believed in as military head of state. Obasanjo.disliked femine.excuses like i.am cooking for husband or my husband is sick especially when he request staff to be at work at odd hours. Hence he never appointed women as ministers during his military era. That is just the fact about him. The same youths he killed like chickens during Ali must go should now take over leadership. He is running peter to pay Paul. He still believes in his messianic posture

1 Like

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by unmask: 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has told youths in the country that they will not smell the leadership of the country again if they fail to take it now.

Obasanjo advised the youths to take over the leadership roles in the country now.

Obasanjo said this during the Bridge Foundation’s Emerging Political Leaders Fellowship programme in Abuja.

he said.

Obasanjo added:

DAILY POST
This same youth that don't understand dignity in labour? Or the ones that cannot organize a simple NANS election. The unborn generation should take over
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
Which youths is obj calling and talking about? If any youth protest against hardship n bad governance in Lagos state, the yoruba people will be the first to ask them to go back to their respective states or region.....Same also in Enugu and Portharcourt.
A country where the youths are not united....you think that country will make headway? Obj is just realizing his mistakes which he should have corrected then as head of state but it's too late for him!
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by ShootThemAll(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

A kinda true sha, that's why I must marry an Igbo girl...

#NigerianYouthRiseUp&Protest
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by eleniyan2020: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

tell me a better state in those region that have a better youths...big fool!

2 Likes

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Alive2018: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
Instead of listening to the man even if he made mistakes during his time, you are busy cursing me for advising. Some 30k per month guys are busy cursing him for advising them to take over their country instead of collecting 30K from thier oppressors to defend them.
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
I will rather fvck olosho raw than put my hands in anything politics...

Na Ogun go kill all Nigerian politicians from A-Z...

E no go better for all of una together!
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by Evolutionism: 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
After una don destroy the country finish. Nonsense!!!
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by gudugudumeje: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
MAD man who had serially destroyed the youths since 1978 Ali-must-Go crises.... He, and Atiku sold all the 250 industries and public enterprises the youths should have found useful to make great start up in their careers, and callings and as well sponsored and recklessly engaged in illicit enrichment and turned FGN into a vast, organised criminal enterprise to date..... Thereby thriving greed, mediocrity, corruption, and impunity in the civil and public services. Things are so bad to date such that what we have left in Nigeria's institutions of state are incivil servants, bandits, inside traders, businesses undertakers and terrorists.

Ds Barawo ! Barawo, please Keep shut.

4 Likes

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by basty: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Look at this empty hole thinking from her anus.
She has not said anything but the blame game beclouded by ethnic mentality.
Your type can never rise to leadership role. Please park well. We are not talking about your kind.

1 Like

Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by basty: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2023
ShootThemAll:

A kinda true sha, that's why I must marry an Igbo girl...

#NigerianYouthRiseUp&Protest

Masturbating over empty shell
Re: "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths by WorldRichest: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I knew that after your lost at the last general election, you developed post election loss trauma, however, I didn't know when it aggravated into chronic psychiatric disorders and mental instability

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Wins Soku Oil Wells From Bayelsa As Court Orders Map Error Correction / FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order / Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.