Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1010 Views)

Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho / Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat / Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Martdc(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
Re: . by Ballzproblem2: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
insecurities are normal in a relationship just carry investigations discreetly
Re: . by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2023
Look who's talking... What do you know about relationships?😝😝😝
Ballzproblem2:
insecurities are normal in a relationship just carry investigations discreetly

1 Like

Re: . by 4KNGOATS(m): 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
Martdc:
We’ve been together for 6 months, but I’m just having this weird feeling that she might be cheating or doing something that’s not right behind my back.

She’s been a good girl, and always listens when i give her instructions. It has been a good and lovely journey with her so far.

I don’t know if I’m just stressing too much.
Lay a Magun on her partway
Re: . by Ballzproblem2: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Look who's talking... What do you know about relationships?😝😝😝
seems like my insult from that thread is still lingering.

😁
Re: . by SHIVA001: 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
Na money you no get .if you no get money you no go trust your partner. If you get Money na your partner no go trust you. Lord shiva sees all

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
Seriously, I thought redpillers don't do relationships... They just hit and run.

So what do you know about relationships, Mr Redpiller?🤭🤭🤭
Ballzproblem2:
seems like my insult from that thread is still lingering.

😁

1 Like

Re: . by Ballzproblem2: 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Seriously, I thought redpillers don't do relationships... They just hit and run.

lame
Re: . by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
😏😏😏
Ballzproblem2:
lame
Re: . by Ballzproblem2: 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
Samantha124:
😏😏😏
bitxh why are you obsessed with me leave me alone abeg go find person wey get your time or better still,spend time watching your junior sister ,cause e no dey hard young SA girls to carry Belle from small
Re: . by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🤣🤣
Ballzproblem2:
bitxh why are you obsessed with me leave me alone abeg go find person wey get your time or better still,spend time watching your junior sister ,cause e no dey hard young SA girls to carry Belle from small
Re: . by Gadafii: 4:00am On Dec 02, 2023
Do you have a life to live aside the one with your girlfriend

In this era and time I keep wondering how men allow themselves worked up by women, if you work so well for your self l, eat good, live fine and comfortably, dress nice and smells good, have set goals to achieve, you shouldn’t allow women be your headache

How do you avoid women being your headache, don’t expect nothing from them, don’t commit so much into it, rather use that energy to learn more skills, go to gym, hang out more with men dem, widen your pool of connection, choose a sport to do at your leisure times, travel to random place and meet strangers and be happy with your life

Women are bag of troubles, this doesn’t mean you won’t relate with them, bu do these things above first, so that you will always have different choices of women at your disposal

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Gadafii: 4:02am On Dec 02, 2023
Samantha124:

you don’t know redpill, rest
Re: . by emmaodet: 5:24am On Dec 02, 2023
Gadafii:

In this era and time I keep wondering how men allow themselves worked up by women, if you work so well for your self l, eat good, live fine and comfortably, dress nice and smells good, have set goals to achieve, you shouldn’t allow women be your headache

How do you avoid women being your headache, don’t expect nothing from them, don’t commit so much into it, rather use that energy to learn more skills, go to gym, hang out more with men dem, widen your pool of connection, choose a sport to do at your leisure times, travel to random place and meet strangers and be happy with your life

Women are bag of troubles, this doesn’t mean you won’t relate with them, bu do these things above first, so that you will always have different choices of women at your disposal

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Therock5555(m): 7:37am On Dec 02, 2023
Gadafii:

Guy you just spoke my mind.

Twale Boss.

Op try to level up and be successful, your woman would be loyal, if you catch her cheating, free her and get another woman.

Woman matter no suppose dey buga you.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 02, 2023
Then please explain to me what's a redpiller... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Gadafii:
you don’t know redpill, rest
Re: . by Martdc(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2023
Gadafii:

Thanks man🫡
Re: . by Quality20(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2023
Na ya mind de play u satanic game. Abeg respect ya wife very well and apologise by getting her a big gift
Re: . by Martdc(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2023
Therock5555:

Guy you just spoke my mind.

Twale Boss.

Op try to level up and be successful, your woman would be loyal, if you catch her cheating, free her and get another woman.

Woman matter no suppose dey buga you.
Well said boss 🫡
Re: . by Sonnobax15(m): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: . by marlow1962(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2023
Any man that's feeling insecure about his relationship is a very stupiid man. Can't believe men are still getting stressed out all by themselves cus of relationship.
Re: . by edunaragold(f): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2023
U confront him peaceful,and tells him your mind but in a polite and serous manner
Re: . by Nonexisting1: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
If you are half as worried about your hustle as you are about a mere vaginarian who may be riding a dick somewehere as I write this, you'll be too big to be thinking about some nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Raise 4000$ / Stop Pretending / I Am Going Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.