Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) (5939 Views)

Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by Odebayo4010(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2023
Ladies Please, be careful o, see the outcome of Osho stuff and I will use what I have to find what I needs

Before And After

1 Like

Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by OlawaleBammie: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2023
I can't believe this...

Op provide a link to where u saw this so that mods can move it to front page please

14 Likes

Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by MadamVanessa(f): 7:18am On Dec 02, 2023
shocked

These are two different people. You can only deceived the gullible.

12 Likes

Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by OBTOREPA(m): 7:21am On Dec 02, 2023
She looks demented.
Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by Kevinjap: 7:55am On Dec 02, 2023
Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by Lovemeharder(f): 7:56am On Dec 02, 2023
Hmmmm....
Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by Matrix137(m): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2023
Is this real? shocked

1 Like

Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by Zonefree(m): 8:27am On Dec 02, 2023
I pray God forgives and restore her health 🙏🏼

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by id4sho(m): 8:33am On Dec 02, 2023
If true, hmmmm.
Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by Savedday2: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2023
I believe that's for all our 9ja girls.

May God heal her so she can continue with her oloshio business. Customer are waiting?

1 Like

Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by KingMack(m): 8:54am On Dec 02, 2023
Chai...I enter the wrong house?

2 Likes

Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by Aboks(m): 9:03am On Dec 02, 2023
if it is true then she must be very useless

after all the noise making
Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by nairaland2: 9:06am On Dec 02, 2023
She got what she was looking for after all.
Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by CJStarz: 9:23am On Dec 02, 2023
How did you know she is the same person or na you be d winch wey attack her because she said she no go marry a man without a car?
U mocking her or what?

5 Likes

Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by RepoMan007: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2023
Car owners use her to buy the newer version of her favorite car. Useless people full the world.
Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by UptownVibes(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I hope you aren't taking it personal baby girl? I think the op is only trying to discourage gold diggers and community cum drinkers on here cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by 1Sharon(f): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2023
Not the same person.

1 Like

Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by edunaragold(f): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2023
Savedday2:
I believe that's for all our 9ja girls.

May God heal her so she can continue with her oloshio business. Customer are waiting?
u wan kill me with laugh
Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by Goldbw122(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
If it is true, she chooses her own destiny.
Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by AcademicWriter: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2023
These are two different people. You can only deceived the gullible...
Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2023
God help southwest...

It is finished
Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by purples25(f): 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
Is it by force. Can anybody force men not to go with their spec?

1 Like

Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2023
So because of her, ladies should not date men that have car? You did not insult the evil man that did this to her, instead you're blaming it on preference?

So many fools exist on nairaland.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by Rexymania(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2023
Them use her scatter 🤣🤣🤩🤩
Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by Illegal1(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
omoh.........U lie
Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by Isokoboy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
Such is life..u cant have it all
Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by Edikan24(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
Actually people most especially girls that do call men broke in one way or the other, if you look deep into their lives and family, they're poor and wretched to the core. Wealthy people no get time for unnecessary gra gra.
Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by ecolime(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

purples25:
Is it by force. Can anybody force men not to go with their spec?
Fountainofyouth:
So because of her, ladies should not date men that have car? You did not insult the evil man that did this to her, instead you're blaming it on preference?

So many fools exist on nairaland.

undecided
Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
ecolime:

undecided

Wetin?

1 Like

Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by oluwaseyi0: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
Odebayo4010:
Ladies Please, be careful o, see the outcome of Osho stuff and I will use what I have to find what I needs

Before And After

It's like some nairaland boy sleep and breadth Nigerian girls

Those are 2 different people
Re: Remember The Lady Who Said She Can Not Date A Man Who Don't Have A Car(photo) by Elliotwaveforec: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
Used!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? / Game Time...(romancelanders Sing) / Is It True That Women With Big B*tts Are Smarter And Healthier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.