Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 (11405 Views)

2020/2021 Prophecies By Child-of-god John-sogbete Princewill / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / See Who Mocked God: John Lennon (singer): Some Years Ago, During His Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:29am On Dec 04, 2023
Myer:

These are very Profound questions.
God is set to reveal Himself to you.
1. You know God by seeking Him in sincerity and humility.
By asking the right questions like you're doing now and being open-hearted. He reveals himself I'm various ways, thr Bible is a documented book inspired by His Spirit.
So clearly it helps a lot. Studying the bible without Spirit of God teaching you makes it head-kniwledge which is not productive but destructive.
2. What does it mean to be a Christian?
A Christian is not a title but a nature. One who has known Christ and now talks, walks and works like Him. Ome who bears the gifts and fruit of the Spirit.
3. By studying the Word of God to Know and Do His Will. Not for ulterior motives or arguments.

You guys just love deceiving yourselves!

So someone who can't stand up to defend you when accused wrongly knows you shey?

Well Jesus knows God that's why he couldn't rest anytime he see people say something wrong about his father therefore if you can't answer sensitive questions about God it simply means you don't know God.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by cornelboy(f): 7:40am On Dec 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Was that THIEF sentenced by the Romans for the sin under Torah or a societal crime? cheesy

Guy Jesus was sentenced under the pretext that he committed SIN which the Jewish high court stated as BLASPHEMY that's why the thief could say about Jesus:

“Do you not fear God at all, now that you have received the same judgment? And we rightly so, for we are getting back what we deserve for the things we did; but this man did nothing wrong." Luke 23:40-41

According to the thief blasphemy against the Jewish tradition is not a crime under the Roman empire that's why he could say Jesus did nothing wrong. So it wasn't about sin but societal crime punishable under the constitution of any sane society!

So those thieves aren't Born Again Christians unless you can convince your own soul that armed robbers are BORN AGAIN Christians! cheesy
Hahaha 🤣
He will soon say the two robbers were born again grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:53am On Dec 04, 2023
cornelboy:

Hahaha 🤣
He will soon say the two robbers were born again grin

He won't say so but hide under (maybe) then he will continue arguing even though he can't say it anywhere that BORN AGAIN Christians could be armed robbers.

Sometimes i wonder the arrogance in them as if they just have to be proud of ignorance. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MightySparrow: 8:14am On Dec 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

During the investigation of Mohbad's death if the police ask you:

"Do you know Naira Marley?"

What will be your response?
YES! or NO!

You need to know why this is a sensitive question because saying "YES" will mean that if you're asked to tell where Naira Marley lives, what he likes, what he detests, how he often reacts to matters, where he loves going and his friends you should be able to give necessary details failure to do so will be taken as trying to hide sensitive information.

So apply the same to knowing God and Jesus! smiley

I totally agree with you on this. Only that knowing God is a personal thing not a group thing. When a group is confused about what they know about God and trying to make others buy into the confusion that is a grave mistake.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MightySparrow: 8:17am On Dec 04, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
So who and what did you knows jare...

He knows how to analyze things God but not God Himself.

Oh , he knows God of the GB of the kingdom of GB cultists.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 8:49am On Dec 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Was that THIEF sentenced by the Romans for the sin under Torah or a societal crime? cheesy

Guy Jesus was sentenced under the pretext that he committed SIN which the Jewish high court stated as BLASPHEMY that's why the thief could say about Jesus:

“Do you not fear God at all, now that you have received the same judgment? And we rightly so, for we are getting back what we deserve for the things we did; but this man did nothing wrong." Luke 23:40-41

According to the thief blasphemy against the Jewish tradition is not a crime under the Roman empire that's why he could say Jesus did nothing wrong. So it wasn't about sin but societal crime punishable under the constitution of any sane society!

So those thieves aren't Born Again Christians unless you can convince your own soul that armed robbers are BORN AGAIN Christians! cheesy
Let me ask you again sir, do born again Christians not commit sin? Are born again Christians perfect?
You seem to be confusing the term born again with perfection.
Being born again does not make you perfect yet. I hope you understand it now.
It's a personal experience, you and I do not go about deciding who is born again and who is not
We do not go about deciding which sins a born again can commit and which sins he cannot.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2023
ayokashry1:

Bornagain is the deposit of the spirit of Christ in a man who acknowledges his sins, acknowledge the Lord as saviour and repents.
The thief acknowledge himself as a sinner, acknowledge the Lord as his saviour and even demonstrated his faith in God's promised kingdom and requested that Jesus should remember him. Thus, those that call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Salvation is of the Lord and whosoever he wills he saves.
I'll have mercy on whom I'll have mercy.
Being born again is a very personal thing. We do not go about declaring who is born again and who is not.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by ayokashry1(m): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So how is the man's case better than that of Nicodemus who also acknowledged Jesus yet Jesus insisted that Nicodemus must be BORN AGAIN? John 3:3-5 smiley

BORN AGAIN doesn't mean acknowledgement but actions must be taken:
Must be baptized in water and anointed with God's Holy Spirit that's what Jesus taught when he mentioned BORN AGAIN not just acknowledgement! John 3:3-5 smiley
You can either choose to disagree or believe. The Lord does not see all men the same hence his standards to judge every man is not the same. Thus, the The Lord will have mercy on whom he'll have mercy.
The thief had faith in the Lord and he stood up to defend him silencing the other criminal making mockery of Him. I believe it was on account of this defence(works of faith) that the Lord justified him. Thus, Abraham believed God and it was counted for him as righteousness.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by ayokashry1(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

Being born again is a very personal thing. We do not go about declaring who is born again and who is not.
Yes, While being born again have requirement. The truth remains that it is of the Lord to decide who qualifies.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:08am On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

Let me ask you again sir, do born again Christians not commit sin? Are born again Christians perfect?
You seem to be confusing the term born again with perfection.
Being born again does not make you perfect yet. I hope you understand it now.
It's a personal experience, you and I do not go about deciding who is born again and who is not
We do not go about deciding which sins a born again can commit and which sins he cannot.

You're not ready to learn but i will respond for the benefit of sincere observers!

BORN AGAIN has a total different meaning from what you people think but let's go by you people's definition of BORN AGAIN first.

According to you what is the meaning of BORN AGAIN and don't forget to connect your words to John 3:3-5 where Jesus first talked about BORN AGAIN.

This is OUR definition of BORN AGAIN:
A person who has been taught all the things commanded by Christ Jesus after which he felt sorry for his past life and decided to dedicate his life to doing God's will, then he symbolises his dedication by water immersion (baptism in water) after which God sees him fit to become part of Christ's corulers and anointed him with Holy Spirit. Henceforth he must continue in his race otherwise he will loose his right to rule with Christ though he is always welcome to continue living as a Christian but no Ionger qualified to rule with Christ in his Kingdom.

Please let me hear what BORN AGAIN means to you and how a condemned criminal could fit in to the description.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:12am On Dec 04, 2023
ayokashry1:

You can either choose to disagree or believe. The Lord does not see all men the same hence his standards to judge every man is not the same. Thus, the The Lord will have mercy on whom he'll have mercy.
The thief had faith in the Lord and he stood up to defend him silencing the other criminal making mockery of Him. I believe it was on account of this defence(works of faith) that the Lord justified him. Thus, Abraham believed God and it was counted for him as righteousness.

So your God has no standard since it could have mercy on anyone even though they're not ready to do it's will. Are you sure that type of God worths being worshiped?
Because if we're to go by what you're saying it simply means you may not see it's mercy despite all that you did while living according to it's rules! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:15am On Dec 04, 2023
ayokashry1:

Yes, While being born again have requirement. The truth remains that it is of the Lord to decide who qualifies.

Your Lord is just a clown because despite the requirement there's no certainty so how do you convince a sane person to believe (trust) your Lord who can't be trusted? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by ayokashry1(m): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're not ready to learn but i will respond for the benefit of sincere observers!

BORN AGAIN has a total different meaning from what you people think but let's go by you people's definition of BORN AGAIN first.

According to you what is the meaning of BORN AGAIN and don't forget to connect your words to John 3:3-5 where Jesus first talked about BORN AGAIN.

A person who has been taught all the things commanded by Christ Jesus after which he felt sorry for his past life and decided to dedicate his life to doing God's will, then he symbolises his dedication by water immersion are(baptism in water) after which God sees him fit to become part of Christ's corulers and anointed him with Holy Spirit. Henceforth he must continue in his race otherwise he will loose his right to rule with Christ though he is always welcome to continue living as a Christian but no Ionger qualified to rule with Christ in his Kingdom.

Please let me hear what BORN AGAIN means to you and how a condemned criminal could fit in to the description.
Sir,
Please note that this is Bornagain according to your organization doctrine.
You are the ones who condemned the man as a criminal God hasn't yet. Man looks at the outward but God looks within. As many whose heart is right with God are well accepted by him.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

A person who has been taught all the things commanded by Christ Jesus after which he felt sorry for his past life and decided to dedicate his life to doing God's will, then he symbolises his dedication by water immersion (baptism in water) after which God sees him fit to become part of Christ's corulers and anointed him with Holy Spirit. Henceforth he must continue in his race otherwise he will loose his right to rule with Christ though he is always welcome to continue living as a Christian but no Ionger qualified to rule with Christ in his Kingdom.

To be born again means to be born by water and the spirit. That is the definition. It does not mean perfection. It does not mean someone who has overcome all sins.
Please stick to your Bible for definition.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by Emmanuel30a: 9:42am On Dec 04, 2023
MightySparrow:

He knows how to analyze things God but not God Himself.
Oh , he knows God of the GB of the kingdom of GB cultists. grin
Were nio...

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:45am On Dec 04, 2023
ayokashry1:

Sir,
Please note that this is Bornagain according to your organization doctrine.
You are the ones who condemned the man as a criminal God hasn't yet. Man looks at the outward but God looks within. As many whose heart is right with God are well accepted by him.

So a criminal as in armed robber is your own BORN AGAIN shey?

Please will you be happy if an armed robber robbed you and tells you he's going to pay his tithes out of what he stole from you?

You people have messed up everything just because you are workers of lawlessness! Matthew 7:21-23

For your information i am not a BORN AGAIN yet i must obey Christ's commandments till i die so going by your thinking a criminal who doesn't give a damn about God's law is better because God sees his heart?

Abeg wetin dey the heart of an armed robber? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

To be born again means to be born by water and the spirit. That is the definition. It does not mean perfection. It does not mean someone who has overcome all sins.
Please stick to your Bible for definition.

So that's criminal has been born of water and spirit shey?

Ọmọ if you ever open your mouth to speak against any thief or corrupt politician you've judged yourself with what you're saying today because from your own judgement they could be BORN AGAIN! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by ayokashry1(m): 9:55am On Dec 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Sir,
Kindly note that this discussion is not a debate but a quest on discovery of the truth in order help ourselves as it is the knowledge of the truth that sets man free. Hence questions should be answered in a polite manner and with love.
I was told at one time that the number of elect Bornagain to be taken cannot exceed 144,000? Is this true.
Also, going by Christ's response to Zacheaus can it be said that he was Bornagain?
Is there difference between salvation and born again?
I would like to know your view on all this sir.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by ayokashry1(m): 10:04am On Dec 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So a criminal as in armed robber is your own BORN AGAIN shey?

Please will you be happy if an armed robber robbed you and tells you he's going to pay his tithes out of what he stole from you?

You people have messed up everything just because you are workers of lawlessness! Matthew 7:21-23

For your information i am not a BORN AGAIN yet i must obey Christ's commandments till i die so going by your thinking a criminal who doesn't give a damn about God's law is better because God sees his heart?

Abeg wetin dey the heart of an armed robber? cheesy

As a matter of fact, all just like this criminal stands condemned before God. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
The curriculum of a child in primary one is not much and he's marked 100% according to his class despite there's a lot he is yet to know compared to an adult. I hope you understand this illustration sir.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ if you ever open your mouth to speak against any thief or corrupt politician you've judged yourself with what you're saying today because from your own judgement they could be BORN AGAIN! grin
Oga unlike you, I don't do guesswork. Again you seem confused. Just because you are born again does not mean people should not speak when you do what's wrong.
And yes I insist, being born again does not mean you are perfect.
I understand you guys think being born again means you are perfect but then again it's your guesswork.
The bible never taught that you stop commiting sins the moment you are born again.
Now listen to the words of Apostle John
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by justmondris: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2023
achorladey:

You are giving him room to peddle lies and manipulations of the scriptures from his madness and insanities peddling brains...

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name

MaxInDHouse where in that scripture says they must preach to become sons of God.

You see the liar even manipulating Abraham being friend of God. The friendship of Abraham was premised simply on FAITH in God.

From their NWT...... and the scripture was fulfilled that says: “Abraham put faith in Jehovah,* and it was counted to him as righteousness,” and he came to be called Jehovah’s* friend

You will see him run helter-skelter to defend his GODS packing lies and manipulations into his brains grin grin grin grin

lol

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:15am On Dec 04, 2023
ayokashry1:

Sir,
Kindly note that this discussion is not a debate but a quest on discovery of the truth in order help ourselves as it is the knowledge of the truth that sets man free. Hence questions should be answered in a polite manner and with love.
I was told at one time that the number of elect Bornagain to be taken cannot exceed 144,000? Is this true.
Also, going by Christ's response to Zacheaus can it be said that he was Bornagain?
Is there difference between salvation and born again?
I would like to know your view on all this sir.

You keep responding to posts not addressed to you but i will take it that you are sincere.

BORN AGAIN
This topic was raised after the Jews have polluted Jerusalem by spilling the blood of God's servants {Matthew 23:37-38} that city supposed to be the center of God's kingdom on planet earth where the Christ and his corulers will establish their government {Isaiah 4:3} but by the time Jesus walked the earth the Jews have turned their backs on God's promise as they were so politically minded to the point of rejecting the main reason why God established Jerusalem in the first place hence the Christ who supposed to be the King of the Jews was accused, arrested, charged, arraigned, tried, convicted, judged, sentenced and executed in that same city all these was planned by the Jews and they even told the pagan ruler who felt Jesus doesn't deserve to be executed:

"Let his blood come upon us and our children" Matthew 27:25

So the arrangement to pick corulers with Christ only in Israel was given to people from other nations {Matthew 22:1-14 compare to Matthew 21:43} and Jerusalem must be destroyed along with it's temple {Luke 21:20} and the inhabitants must be wiped out {Luke 23:28} this is what made Jesus' disciples devastated so they wonder where are we going to stay and rule with the Christ? That's what they were thinking before Jesus told them:
“Do not let your hearts be troubled. Exercise faith in God; exercise faith also in me.  In the house of my Father are many dwelling places. Otherwise, I would have told you, for I am going my way to prepare a place for you. Also, if I go my way and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will receive you home to myself, so that where I am you also may be" John 14:1-3

So rulers with Christ will be taken to heaven a place not designed for humans to live {Psalms 115:16} that is why those chosen to go there must be BORN of spirit even after they've been born of water just like all other disciples of Christ. John 3:3-5

Now according to the illustration at Matthew 22:1-4 only invitees will be given the anointing to join Christ's corulers who will be taken to heaven and the Bible book of Revelations made us understand that the limited number is 144,000 to be chosen from all the nations where people accepted Christ and preached zealously and industriously teaching about his kingdom rule.

That's what BORN AGAIN entails.

Note that no servant of God who has not been taught by Christ Jesus can qualify for this set because they must be baptized in Jesus name and anointed with God's Holy Spirit that's why Jesus said all those who lived before John the baptist including John aren't qualified! Matthew 11:11

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2023
Zacheaus was blessed because Jesus entered his house to TEACH this tax collector what he needs to know about God's kingdom but that doesn't qualify him to be part of Christs corulers he must be baptized in water and anointed with God's Holy Spirit before he can be BORN AGAIN! John 3:3-5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2023
Salvation is about accepting Christ's teachings whoever has accepted Christ's teachings and ready to live accordingly will surely be saved {John 3:16} but that totally differs from being a member of the ruling team because only God can choose those that will rule with Christ even Jesus himself has no authority over that! Matthew 20:20-23
So from Abel down to John the baptist their names has been written in God's memory book for resurrection though they can't be part of Christ's corulers but their resurrection into God's Kingdom on planet earth is certain!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

Oga unlike you, I don't do guesswork. Again you seem confused. Just because you are born again does not mean people should not speak when you do what's wrong.
And yes I insist, being born again does not mean you are perfect.
I understand you guys think being born again means you are perfect but then again it's your guesswork.
The bible never taught that you stop commiting sins the moment you are born again.
Now listen to the words of Apostle John
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

His born again is not to tell you that those born again are perfect based on their doctrines. He is looking for every means to tell you born again is restricted to the 144,000 going to heaven as packed into his brains by his religious leaders. In this current era we live he wants you to later accept that anyone called BORN AGAIN can only be found among the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses who eats what they called emblems during their rememberance of Christ event held in their kingdom halls.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
achorladey:

His born again is not to tell you that those born again are perfect based on their doctrines. He is looking for every means to tell you born again is restricted to the 144,000 going to heaven as packed into his brains by his religious leaders. In this current era we live he wants you to later accept that anyone called BORN AGAIN can only be found among the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses who eats what they called emblems during their rememberance of Christ event held in their kingdom halls.
Let him point it out in scripture

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Madness and insanities peddling peddler, he kept asking questions after another question after his response put your lies and manipulations into frustration mode. You are still looking for every means to peddle your madness and insanities about being born again as it concern your GODS grin grin grin grin

Ọmọ if you ever open your mouth to speak against any thief or corrupt politician you've judged yourself

Madness and insanities peddling, tctrills is the Jesus who promised the thief executed alongside Jesus that he will be with him grin grin grin

with what you're saying today because from your own judgement they could be BORN AGAIN!

We know MaxInDHouse with the lying and manipulated brains that decides and select who is born again grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

Let him point it out in scripture

He cannot. Should he dare to do so more of the lies and manipulations of the scripture packed into his head will be exposed and the magazine of his GODS will expose their lies grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So someone who can't stand up to defend you when accused wrongly knows you shey?

Well Jesus knows God that's why he couldn't rest anytime he see people say something wrong about his father therefore if you can't answer sensitive questions about God it simply means you don't know God.

What do I see here....

Coming from an individual whose brains have been badly manipulated with lies and deception called truth grin grin grin

Your desperation with question regarding knowing God just dey start. That I know you is not automatic criteria to defend you when accused wrongly. We don't know people based on the need for us to defend them when accused. Get that into your madness and insanities peddling brains. We know people far beyond the need to defend them when accused. Your madness and insanities peddling brains that turn the topic to criminal investigation will expose the insanities and madness peddling of your. You were warned earlier grin grin grin grin

Lies and manipulations from insanities and madness peddling brains. See your NWT put your madness and insanities peddling brains in check regarding sensitive questions....

All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one fully knows the Son except the Father; neither does anyone fully know the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son is willing to reveal him.

Even in some cases Jesus will reveal details when he is willing to do so. Apply your brains here.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
achorladey:

He cannot. Should he dare to do so more of the lies and manipulations of the scripture packed into his head will be exposed and the magazine of his GODS will expose their lies grin grin grin
He will continue to go round in circles. He has this little praise singer cornelboy. I was hoping that one would make some sense but that one just pops up to make noise.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

He will continue to go round in circles. He has this little praise singer cornelboy. I was hoping that one would make some sense but that one just pops up to make noise.

So you know that cornelboy who started as a male singer then all of a sudden changed to female singer who goes round hailing his madness and insanities peddling here grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

In the doctrines of Jehovah's Witnesses, are those born again in your midst called sons of God? grin grin grin grin

A. Yes
B. No

According to the Bible who did Jesus give right to become sons of God? grin grin grin grin

Cc: trills

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Muskeeto, Ihedinobi, Lb...lets Talk Here :-) / Nairaland Forum Watchnight Service. / Testimony Of The Spiritual Realm(2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.