Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) (26435 Views)

My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts / 22 Weeks Old Marriage But 25 Weeks Old Pregnancy / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by UnfairLife7(m): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
Brokendad:

If you support this as a woman, then there's a problem.

We can fix date and get married. People have been doing it for ages. I love this girl and she loves me too.

She wanted the baby, reason she has agreed to keep it until this time
Why would you impregnate a girl before marriage? This has caused so many girls turned out single mothers. I wouldn't blame the mother for doing that. Now prove them wrong that you truly want their daughter by going ahead with the marriage ceremony

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by tenpipsperday: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
Another entertainment storyline.

Next ?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by eepeepook: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
You can take legal action only if she is your wife. Is she your wife?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by victorazyvictor(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
Brokendad:
I got into a relationship with a 22 year old girl who's turning 23 by January.

Along the line, she got pregnant. We kept the pregnancy away from her people until after four months.

I have already made a visit to her family to register my interest in marrying the girl and have asked for date for introduction and traditional marriage.

But when she told the mother that she's pregnant, the first question the mother asked her is if she had told me.

When she said yes, the mother was shouting at her that why did she tell me. The mother didn't know that I was with the daughter when she made that call.

Few days after, the mother asked her to return home. A day before the girl left, I have already registered her for antenatal. But I remember when I was paying for the antenatal, the girl asked me not to waste my money.

I didn't know that she has already agreed with the mother to kill and remove a four months old pregnancy.

Immediately the mother learnt that she was pregnant, she asked her to cut all communications with me or she will lay a curse on her.

So, every other communication we were having, the mum didn't know about it.

She left Lagos on Wednesday and today, the mother called me that the baby in her daughter's womb is dead due to stress that the girl was going through while in Lagos. That no one was attending to her, bla bla bla. Not knowing that I have been taking the girl to the hospital all along. She said that they are waiting for a doctor to evacuate the baby.

I feel so terrible right now. This girl is the first daughter and the first to have anything to do with marriage and child bearing. The mother has the gut to kill the first unborn child that was coming into their family.

The mother didn't know that I have all the evidence with me. That I have the test results and the scan results. The baby was doing very well as at the scan we did a day before she left.

I told her that I am willing to take responsibility for her and the child. I am capable. I am willing to marry her. Why then does the mother still go ahead to terminate a 4 months old pregnancy?

The mother attends mountain of fire church. So, I don't know if it's the shame of what people will say about a supposedly murderous Christian home.

I told her that she can remain in Lagos until she delivers if she doesn't want anyone to know that she took in but no, the mother wants to soil her hands in blood.

From my chat with the girl, she's preparing to undergo the abortion. So, it's like the mum called me ahead to inform me that they are about to take the child off her womb. Somebody that a baby died in her womb wouldn't be strong enough to be replying me WhatsApp messages.

I am tempted to take a legal action

grin congrat bro!
Una just killed a prospective billionaire
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Kobicove(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
I can't say I blame the girl's mother

So you want the girl to end up a single mother and be receiving insults from Nairaland misogynists? undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Stanislause94: 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2023
Immediately I saw “mountain of fire”, I stopped reading grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by jojothaiv(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2023
Your moniker says a lot about the pain you're going through....

Bro, I'll judge your sense of morality because I've done something in past that I'm not so proud of too.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
OP did not expect most people's reply, the comments shock am, Pele grin

Next time, if you are really serious about marrying her, you'd do that when the pregnancy was 3 weeks old.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by WorldRichest: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jeon:
Sorry, she didn't want her daughter to be a single mother.

Willing to marry her doesn't count @ all.

The mother sense that it will be miserable life for the girl to be lockdown in marriage that happened in a mistake or likely abandoned to become a single mother, which sounds like a threat according to your gender.

I don't understand @bolded .How is the child theirs? thought man is said to own a child cuz the woman is a stranger?.

This one is mentally unstable

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by israelmao(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2023
The mother of the girl has committed murder while you too has committed premarital sex.You wouuld've contacted her family and observed all matrial rites before going into her.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by bigiyaro(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2023
Mr poster, you are very funny, infact you are a professional clown. No be only legal action naa reaction. Thank God for the girl's mother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2023
WorldRichest:

This one is mentally unstable

You are the mentally unstable one

She said the utmost truth.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Stephench: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2023
Op, you never see problem for this life.

Na abortion dey scatter your head like this? Pikin wen you go born now and go leave am to suffer ?

The aborted baby is lucky. The mother is also lucky if no damage is done to her. Be grateful for not succeeding in bringing an innocent soul into this miserable world of suffering and pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by thatigboman: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2023
Which legal action are u taking when u did not marry the girl?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Tito24: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2023
Her mother isn't cut out for that trash😂

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by blackgold2018(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
immortalcrown:
My pain is the murder of the innocent baby.

As for you, your girlfriend and her mother, you people are morally bankrupt. Talking to you is like flogging a dead horse because you won't take any preaching of mortality. You will only change when you personally decides to do so.

Only silly people get married because of pregnancy. You never wanted to marry her. The pregnancy is what put marriage in your mind. This means you will easily divorce because of any little issue. You indulge in premarital sex to an extent of impregnating a girl. You even waited for the pregnancy to be 4 months old before you made a move for marriage.
With the tune of Op, you will realize he is a trouble maker and not straight forward.

Mothers are not stupid. She has realized the op is either irresponsible or most have noticed a turn off behavior.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by thatigboman: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
Brokendad:

We can fix date and get married. People have been doing it for ages. I love this girl and she loves me too.

In my hometown, the girl will deliver the child and the child will belong to the girl's family. And in my town as well, u can't marry a pregnant girl. U will wait until she delivers.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by hedocharles(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
Take heart bro.
Jus cancel everything u have with that family, in ur own interest. That family is not worth ur effort
You can thank me later.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
Better abort a child than bringing an innocent child to suffer and destroying the poor girls future.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by HEBEI: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
Before you impregnate somebody's daughter, first take permission from her parents.

You people should stop misbehaving. Unwanted pregnancy is shameful.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by UptownVibes(m): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
Arrest the supposed mother in law. Murder or abortion is a crime in Nigeria,the last time I checked..
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by alizma: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
Your mother in-law to be is likely the chair lady responsible for cancelling people's wedding on pregnancy issue, now she can't face the so many enemies she had created for herself.
On the last day, na them go say them cast out demons in Jesus name and Jesus will reply, get into the hell fire, I don't know you.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by nairalanda1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
Brokendad:

Along the line, she got pregnant. We kept the pregnancy away from her people until after four months.

I am going to give a post that you would not like. Warning...I am going to sound nasty because I am tired of hearing of cases like this, and I am tired of seeing that people do not learn

1.You got the girl pregnant.

You got the girl pregnant.

Oga, you do not realize what you did there. You do not know that we live in a society where unmarried pregnant women are automatically called sluts, bad girl, evil girl, prostitiute, etc.

You knew all this, yet you could not control yourself or even use condom ? You could not wait till wedding night before going in raw. And it is as if you do not know that when you plant a seed in the ground, it will grow into whatever plant it is destined to grow?

Are you, I am sorry to say, dumb?

2.The girl in question is also silly. You open your leg for a man to do it raw, and you get pregnant. Knowing what women who are pregnant outside marriage go through, you could not set boundaries, or do self control.?

And you do not even know the way to pharmacy to buy postinor 2 after action? Or even contraceptives self? You no hear of safe period?

Or you think say that sex cannot lead to pregnancy if you bath yourself after? Ashey you know that if the man cum inside you the kini he has planted has already started running towards the egg todo the deal? Or you think say sex na just jols

Is your girlfriend dumb too?

3.Even the girlfriend mother? She wants to kill her own grandchild? Her own grandchild? Like for what? To save face so that no one would abuse her family? Or is the woman too concerned with what people say than her daughter's feelings (or even the father of the child.)?

Anyway oga, this is all your fault. SIMPLE CONDOM....i mean, is gold circle now costing N1million per pack...would have stopped this. Or the cheaper version of abstaining till you marry would have stopped this.

You no love the girl. If you loved the girl, you won't have put her through this wahala by getting her pregnant.

Oga, take your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by blackgold2018(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
Brokendad:

my friend shut tha Bleep up..

Her mother must have noticed something that made her think, you are not befitting or qualified to marry her daughter.

Don’t drag people to side with you. Mothers are not stupid.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by boxypane(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jeon:

The mother sense that it will be miserable life for the girl to be lockdown in marriage that happened in a mistake or likely abandoned to become a single mother, which sounds like a threat according to your gender.

I don't understand @bolded .How is the child theirs? thought man is said to own a child cuz the woman is a stranger?.
O sha ko nonsense jor.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Tito24: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jeon:

😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
The sin of killing the baby and the sin of getting girls pregnant outside wedlock are almost thesame so don't play righteous now.

u are not married to the girl and can not marry her without her mothers approval so she is not ur property to decide anything concerning her or her future.

If u were smart u would have worked on getting the mother's approved b4 talking about her being pregnant.

why would u get a girl pregnant b4 marriage?

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Navallo: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
Brokendad:

I have already made a visit to her family to register my interest in marrying the girl and have asked for date for introduction and traditional marriage.

But when she told the mother that she's pregnant, the first question the mother asked her is if she had told me.

When she said yes, the mother was shouting at her that why did she tell me. The mother didn't know that I was with the daughter when she made that call.

Few days after, the mother asked her to return home. A day before the girl left, I have already registered her for antenatal. But I remember when I was paying for the antenatal, the girl asked me not to waste my money.

I didn't know that she has already agreed with the mother to kill and remove a four months old pregnancy.

Immediately the mother learnt that she was pregnant, she asked her to cut all communications with me or she will lay a curse on her.

So, every other communication we were having, the mum didn't know about it.

She left Lagos on Wednesday and today, the mother called me that the baby in her daughter's womb is dead due to stress that the girl was going through while in Lagos. That no one was attending to her, bla bla bla. Not knowing that I have been taking the girl to the hospital all along. She said that they are waiting for a doctor to evacuate the baby.

I feel so terrible right now. This girl is the first daughter and the first to have anything to do with marriage and child bearing. The mother has the gut to kill the first unborn child that was coming into their family.

The mother didn't know that I have all the evidence with me. That I have the test results and the scan results. The baby was doing very well as at the scan we did a day before she left.

I told her that I am willing to take responsibility for her and the child. I am capable. I am willing to marry her. Why then does the mother still go ahead to terminate a 4 months old pregnancy?

The mother attends mountain of fire church. So, I don't know if it's the shame of what people will say about a supposedly murderous Christian home.

I told her that she can remain in Lagos until she delivers if she doesn't want anyone to know that she took in but no, the mother wants to soil her hands in blood.

From my chat with the girl, she's preparing to undergo the abortion. So, it's like the mum called me ahead to inform me that they are about to take the child off her womb. Somebody that a baby died in her womb wouldn't be strong enough to be replying me WhatsApp messages.

I am tempted to take a legal action
You deserve to be shot on your left ball.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Tito24: 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
Abstain from premarital sex next time.

Take your bride to the altar, pure and clean in mind, body and soul.
abi o
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Hezmatosky: 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2023
No qualms bro. This is the right time for you to prove yourself if you actually love the girl. Go to the parents and make your intentions known. Between me and you, we know say you been never ready for marriage but you wan use the opportunity answer father abi? grin grin Bro leave woman o, go hustle. Had it been the day you first go their house say you carry RX350 go there, na the mama for dey call u for phone dey ask u how far. grin My guy na poverty do you o grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by blackgold2018(m): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2023
Shokoloko:
What kind of nonsense.
Ask your parents right now to call hers and give her parents a date to come for introduction.
There is a wrong stigma attached to single motherhood.
You know exactly what to do to fix it.
Four months was enough time to have gone to see her parents yet you opted to take her to the hospital.
don’t mind that op. I smell sense of irresponsibility in him.

With the tune of Op, you will realize he is a trouble maker and not straight forward.

Mothers are not stupid. She has realized the op is either irresponsible or most have noticed a turn off behavior.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Mftivi: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2023
She's a potential evil mother in-law no matter her reasons, abort mission bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth / The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men / Lady Mourns Her Husband's Death, Two Months After Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.