Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) (26447 Views)

My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts / 22 Weeks Old Marriage But 25 Weeks Old Pregnancy / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by luminouz(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
jaxxy:
The sin of killing the baby and the sin of getting girls pregnant outside wedlock are almost thesame so don't play righteous now.

u are not married to the girl and can not marry her without her mothers approval so she is not ur property to decide anything concerning her or her future.

If u were smart u would have worked on getting the mother's approved b4 talking about her being pregnant.

why would u get a girl pregnant b4 marriage?

Murder is equivalent to fornication.

Are you mad or something? How is that even comparable?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by pek(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
Call her mother and threaten her that if anything happens to the baby, you will report her to her church. Threaten her in the language she will understand. Don't forget to tell her you have evidence. Your conversation with her daughter is more than enough evidence
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by sylve11: 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
Abstain from premarital sex next time.

Take your bride to the altar, pure and clean in mind, body and soul.

Don't you think only a virgin deserves that? cool
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by maxiuc(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
Avoid such family

You don't know what God saved you from cut off every communication with her and the mother dem fit join hands kill you one day

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Tito24: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
Sophiemama:
Tomorrow when you both have issues,then you will abuse her of tying you down. The mother did well,don't marry because of pregnancy.
aswear
He will definitely bring their matter to Nairaland and tell us how he helped her life and family by marrying her cos she got pregnant for him

Very wise mother!

I would do same!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Resurgent2016: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2023
Dynamicboss:

Easy bro. We know he did the wrong thing via pre-marital sex with his girlfriend but he is willing to own up and right his wrong. What the mother did by brainwashing her daughter to commit abortion is a more grievous and wicked act.

I hate when people are claiming righteous but their secret is worse.

Not even viewing religiously, making a statement or visiting does not equate taking responsibility. Many women are saddled with taking care of a child with an absentee father based on this statement. Some of the ladies have their careers truncated because they have to stay home looking after the child while the guy lives his life claiming baby daddy and sending cash once in a while. Not every parent is willing to take that risk.

If the guy had immediately asked to marry the lady and have her move to his apartment for care (assuming he is a position to do this), then I could agree the mother is heartless and wicked.

Barring this, the guy carries 50% of the blame, it is a hard country, you don't get a lady pregnant and claim responsibility by word of mouth or token action.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Resurgent2016: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2023
Tito24:
aswear
He will definitely bring theiratyer to Nairaland and tell us how he helped her life by marrying her cos she got pregnant for hom

Very wise mother!

I would do same!

Dont mind the guy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by intruder15(m): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
Brokendad:
I got into a relationship with a 22 year old girl who's turning 23 by January.

Along the line, she got pregnant. We kept the pregnancy away from her people until after four months.

I have already made a visit to her family to register my interest in marrying the girl and have asked for date for introduction and traditional marriage.

But when she told the mother that she's pregnant, the first question the mother asked her is if she had told me.

When she said yes, the mother was shouting at her that why did she tell me. The mother didn't know that I was with the daughter when she made that call.

Few days after, the mother asked her to return home. A day before the girl left, I have already registered her for antenatal. But I remember when I was paying for the antenatal, the girl asked me not to waste my money.

I didn't know that she has already agreed with the mother to kill and remove a four months old pregnancy.

Immediately the mother learnt that she was pregnant, she asked her to cut all communications with me or she will lay a curse on her.

So, every other communication we were having, the mum didn't know about it.

She left Lagos on Wednesday and today, the mother called me that the baby in her daughter's womb is dead due to stress that the girl was going through while in Lagos. That no one was attending to her, bla bla bla. Not knowing that I have been taking the girl to the hospital all along. She said that they are waiting for a doctor to evacuate the baby.

I feel so terrible right now. This girl is the first daughter and the first to have anything to do with marriage and child bearing. The mother has the gut to kill the first unborn child that was coming into their family.

The mother didn't know that I have all the evidence with me. That I have the test results and the scan results. The baby was doing very well as at the scan we did a day before she left.

I told her that I am willing to take responsibility for her and the child. I am capable. I am willing to marry her. Why then does the mother still go ahead to terminate a 4 months old pregnancy?

The mother attends mountain of fire church. So, I don't know if it's the shame of what people will say about a supposedly murderous Christian home.

I told her that she can remain in Lagos until she delivers if she doesn't want anyone to know that she took in but no, the mother wants to soil her hands in blood.

From my chat with the girl, she's preparing to undergo the abortion. So, it's like the mum called me ahead to inform me that they are about to take the child off her womb. Somebody that a baby died in her womb wouldn't be strong enough to be replying me WhatsApp messages.

I am tempted to take a legal action

First of all, remove both of you chat. We don't need it.
Secondly, which legal action? LOL. Nothing whe person no go read for Nairaland.
Lastly, how much do you make a month? Do you think it is easy to take care of a baby in this economy? It may be painful now. But in 5 years time, you will have a change of heart.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Sugarcan3: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
Tito24:
aswear
He will definitely bring their matter to Nairaland and tell us how he helped her life and family by marrying her cos she got pregnant for him

Very wise mother!

I would do same!
Kiss and tell.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Ikpunnegi01: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
Those that called themselves men, the way they take they leak their whatsapp chats online makes me feel that they're more of women inside them. Simps! The mother of the girl sees ahead of you and you waited for for months before you make a move. God just saved the 22yrs old girl but how they sacrifice the unborn is unto them. I am outta of here..
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by yommen: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
immortalcrown:
My pain is the murder of the innocent baby.

As for you, your girlfriend and her mother, you people are morally bankrupt. Talking to you is like flogging a dead horse because you won't take any preaching of mortality. You will only change when you personally decides to do so.

Only silly people get married because of pregnancy. You never wanted to marry her. The pregnancy is what put marriage in your mind. This means you will easily divorce because of any little issue. You indulge in premarital sex to an extent of impregnating a girl. You even waited for the pregnancy to be 4 months old before you made a move for marriage.

Stop talking like this. The did has already been done. Nothing justifies abortion in this circumstances. Things happen. Making things worse is not the next thing. The way we dey carry religion for head self get as e be.

Of course it's not the mother's fault that the girl got pregnant. But the mother will be putting a whole lot of mess on herself with the abortion, with man and God. She wants to cover up a possible scenario of shame but she won't be able to cover up of things go wrong with the abortion, now problems or future problems. As for the OP, just move on with your life. You haven't paid her bride price yet. You therefore have no control over the girl.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by luminouz(m): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
Resurgent2016:

Not even viewing religiously, making a statement or visiting does not equate taking responsibility. Many women are saddled with taking care of a child with an absentee father based on this statement. Some of the ladies have their careers truncated because they have to stay home looking after the child while the guy lives his life claiming baby daddy and sending cash once in a while. Not every parent is willing to take that risk.

If the guy had immediately asked to marry the lady and have her move to his apartment for care (assuming he is a position to do this), then I could agree the mother is heartless and wicked.

Barring this, the guy carries 50% of the blame, it is a hard country, you don't get a lady pregnant and claim responsibility by word of mouth or token action.

So it's he got a girl pregnant and she was forced to fuq him or what? Are y'all insane? I can't believe what I am reading

Two people fuqed but he is the guilty one. He wanted to marry her, he is still guilty. Na today men dey marry people dey give belle abi? If he initiated abortion, una go still blame am.

Thank God for the redpill. It never lies. Y'all natures will always be the dearth of your existence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Alsenora: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
Whatever wrong steps you might have taken is not the issue now...i would advice you stop their intention to kill the unborn asap legally....or reach out to the nearest law enforcement close to where they reside since you know their location having visited once. It's your choice to decide though.
Brokendad:

Did you read the entire article? I have gone to see her parents already. The girl just confirmed to me that she never wanted the baby.
So, I guess I don't have anything to fight for again.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
luminouz:

Murder is equivalent to fornication.

Are you mad or something? How is that even comparable?

obviously an unborn child or foetus is very different from a human. if not go and arrest all the girls doing abortion.

Stop deciding urself.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Tito24: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
Sugarcan3:

Kiss and tell.
😁

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by MSN1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jeon:
Sorry, she didn't want her daughter to be a single mother.

Willing to marry her doesn't count @ all.

The mother sense that it will be miserable life for the girl to be lockdown in marriage that happened in a mistake or likely abandoned to become a single mother, which sounds like a threat according to your gender.

I don't understand @bolded .How is the child theirs? thought man is said to own a child cuz the woman is a stranger?.
Points.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by luminouz(m): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2023
jaxxy:

obviously an unborn child or foetus is very different from a human. if not go and arrest all the girls doing abortion.

Stop deciding urself.

An unborn child at 4 months already has a rudimentary heart. That means it's living, you möron!!!

See how people dey excuse murder...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2023
luminouz:

An unborn child at 4 months already has a rudimentary heart. That means it's living, you möron!!!

See how people dey excuse murder...

u dunce go arrest all the girls committing abortion.

It was most likely a medical doctor who did the abortion also.

There are many cases and peculiar situations where abortion is done monkey.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by MSN1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
Brokendad:
I got into a relationship with a 22 year old girl who's turning 23 by January.

Along the line, she got pregnant. We kept the pregnancy away from her people until after four months.

I have already made a visit to her family to register my interest in marrying the girl and have asked for date for introduction and traditional marriage.

But when she told the mother that she's pregnant, the first question the mother asked her is if she had told me.

When she said yes, the mother was shouting at her that why did she tell me. The mother didn't know that I was with the daughter when she made that call.

Few days after, the mother asked her to return home. A day before the girl left, I have already registered her for antenatal. But I remember when I was paying for the antenatal, the girl asked me not to waste my money.

I didn't know that she has already agreed with the mother to kill and remove a four months old pregnancy.

Immediately the mother learnt that she was pregnant, she asked her to cut all communications with me or she will lay a curse on her.

So, every other communication we were having, the mum didn't know about it.

She left Lagos on Wednesday and today, the mother called me that the baby in her daughter's womb is dead due to stress that the girl was going through while in Lagos. That no one was attending to her, bla bla bla. Not knowing that I have been taking the girl to the hospital all along. She said that they are waiting for a doctor to evacuate the baby.

I feel so terrible right now. This girl is the first daughter and the first to have anything to do with marriage and child bearing. The mother has the gut to kill the first unborn child that was coming into their family.

The mother didn't know that I have all the evidence with me. That I have the test results and the scan results. The baby was doing very well as at the scan we did a day before she left.

I told her that I am willing to take responsibility for her and the child. I am capable. I am willing to marry her. Why then does the mother still go ahead to terminate a 4 months old pregnancy?

The mother attends mountain of fire church. So, I don't know if it's the shame of what people will say about a supposedly murderous Christian home.

I told her that she can remain in Lagos until she delivers if she doesn't want anyone to know that she took in but no, the mother wants to soil her hands in blood.

From my chat with the girl, she's preparing to undergo the abortion. So, it's like the mum called me ahead to inform me that they are about to take the child off her womb. Somebody that a baby died in her womb wouldn't be strong enough to be replying me WhatsApp messages.

I am tempted to take a legal action
Bros, I didn't bother reading wot u wrote but SINCERELY SPEAKING, provided u said; GIRLFRIEND and NOT WIFE; They have EVERY reason to do as dey wish!.

The day MOSTLY this generation started straying from God's plan of union, was d begining of our doom!.

I am not a saint but i believe strictly in; Dancing to one's tone.
ABORTION D FAMILY DID WAS WRONG, but its up to God to punish them AND

NO ONE HAS ANY RIGHT OVER A GIRL HE IS NOT WEDDED TO!.

---To think a lot are quoting and supporting u in ur FOOLISHNESS, shows how Unreasonable and Useless a lot of people are.
This generation is in a total mess, Just imagine how myopic youths are thinking.

----Have a nice day----
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Tito24: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobicove:
I can't say I blame the girl's mother

So you want the girl to end up a single mother and be receiving insults from Nairaland misogynists? undecided
I tire o

They will be the ones to criticize and condemn the hell out of her and praise the guy

That girl might never be able to say a complete sentence in that house cos she was knocked up and that's why he had to wife her

Very wise mother

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by luminouz(m): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
jaxxy:

u dunce go arrest all the girls committing abortion.

It was most likely a medical doctor who did the abortion also.

Rara, na mechanic dey do abortion.🤣🤣🤣

If anything goes wrong with that girl and she can't bear children again, I hope you won't blame the man again.

Kai, I had a good laugh today.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Incrediblekutty(m): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jeon:

No, you have a problem with yourself.
You thought you are wise,by impregnating a girl and refused to talk about marriage for almost 4months not until the mom step in.And you were encouraging the girl to go into hiding ..... Why? thats means it was a mistake from the beginning.

But he has told you bye now. Why still crying more than the bereaved?? You reek of hatred and it obviously beclouds all your judgments on any issues that relate with men!! It's well Sha
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by luminouz(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
Tito24:
aswear

Very wise mother!

I would do same!
MURDERESS!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by VaginaAcademic: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
Nigga you wanted to pin that girl down through pregnancy imagine if it were your daughter. You didn't go through due process mission aborted.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by CondemnBattery(f): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2023
What does this said girl do? Is she a graduate? Is she doing anything relevant to better her life? Or you just impregnate a 22yr old girl and think you should be given a medal? Guy hide your face in some shame. You want to put a teenager in family way without thinking about her future. See I have no remorse for you.
Brokendad:

If you support this as a woman, then there's a problem.

We can fix date and get married. People have been doing it for ages. I love this girl and she loves me too.

She wanted the baby, reason she has agreed to keep it until this time
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by maasoap(m): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2023
immortalcrown:
My pain is the murder of the innocent baby.

As for you, your girlfriend and her mother, you people are morally bankrupt. Talking to you is like flogging a dead horse because you won't take any preaching of mortality. You will only change when you personally decides to do so.

Only silly people get married because of pregnancy. You never wanted to marry her. The pregnancy is what put marriage in your mind. This means you will easily divorce because of any little issue. You indulge in premarital sex to an extent of impregnating a girl. You even waited for the pregnancy to be 4 months old before you made a move for marriage.

Don't be deceived. Many marriages were preceeded by pre marital sex and pregnancy and they didn't fail

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Mrbenny001: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2023
jaxxy:
The sin of killing the baby and the sin of getting girls pregnant outside wedlock are almost thesame so don't play righteous now.

u are not married to the girl and can not marry her without her mothers approval so she is not ur property to decide anything concerning her or her future.

If u were smart u would have worked on getting the mother's approved b4 talking about her being pregnant.

why would u get a girl pregnant b4 marriage?
what is d punishment for premarital sex n getting pregnant before marriage..oyinbo ideology has destroy u guys.. comparing premarital sex with abortion n murder
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Tito24: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2023
luminouz:

MURDERESS!!!!!
why the matter dey pain una today like this

This thread is so entertaining 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2023
luminouz:

Rara, na mechanic dey do abortion.🤣🤣🤣

If anything goes wrong with that girl and she can't bear children again, I hope you won't blame the man again.

Kai, I had a good laugh today.

there are nurses, quacks and even traditionalist that do abortion dunce.

if anything happens it will be on her mums head obviously. Are u a kid?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Resurgent2016: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2023
luminouz:

So it's he got a girl pregnant and she was forced to fuq him or what? Are y'all insane? I can't believe what I am reading

Two people fuqed but he is the guilty one. He wanted to marry her, he is still guilty. Na today men dey marry people dey give belle abi? If he initiated abortion, una go still blame am.

Thank God for the redpill. It never lies. Y'all natures will always be the dearth of your existence

You can take as many pills as you like.

No one accused him of being guilty, I have only informed him that promising to take care of a lady does not equal commitment and does not give him the right to dictate what happens.

Marriage or no marriage, if the lady was living with him and he was directly responsible for managing the situation and has done so well. He could justifiably be pissed, but not when the lady still lives with the parents and they have the primary responsibility for managing the girl and her condition.

Bringing a child into the world is a big responsibility that should be carefully considered

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2023
Mrbenny001:
what is d punishment for premarital sex n getting pregnant before marriage..oyinbo ideology has destroy u guys.. comparing premarital sex with abortion n murder

what is the punishment for abortion? which u called murder because same oyinbo man told u so?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by luminouz(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2023
Resurgent2016:

You can take as many pills as you like.

No one accused him of being guilty, I have only informed him that promising to take care of a lady does not equal commitment and does not give him the right to dictate what happens.

Marriage or no marriage, if the lady was living with him and he was directly responsible for managing the situation and has done so well. He could justifiably be pissed, but not when the lady still lives with the parents and they have the primary responsibility for managing the girl and her condition.

Bringing a child into the world is a big responsibility that should be carefully considered

Abeg, shut it. CHILD KILLER!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men / Lady Mourns Her Husband's Death, Two Months After Their Wedding / My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.