Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) (26454 Views)

My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts / 22 Weeks Old Marriage But 25 Weeks Old Pregnancy / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by akube34: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
luminouz:

It's still not ok. Unless her life is actively threatened by the foetus (ectopic pregnancy etc).

And Nigeria is not Canada. So focus on this case bro
you are just contradicting yourself
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by luminouz(m): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2023
femi4:
cry me a river
Child killer, femi!!
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by luminouz(m): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2023
akube34:
you are just contradicting yourself
Am I?

Never knew comprehension is your problem.

But then what do I expect from an akube, a low class, cheap-ass nigga!
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
Brokendad:

Did you read the entire article? I have gone to see her parents already. The girl just confirmed to me that she never wanted the baby.
So, I guess I don't have anything to fight for again.

Dump the Killer lady immediately

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
luminouz:

Alaye, go and sleep. I'm a Nigerian and talking about a Nigerian issue. Should I keep quoting Canadian laws in a Nigerian court of law or will Hisbah Court in Zamfara give a hoot about US law on abortion? You see, laws are country and sector-specific.

You tried using Christianity and still failed. Any true Christian will never opt for abortion unless it threatens the girl's life. Defending life is the most sacred of all Christian tenets. But you went ahead to claim since premarital sex is wrong, then abortion ain't so bad either. In an inane attempt to justify the story, you keep muddling up morals with secular laws and made your arguments pretty illogical. That woman, a whole MFM woman knew better than to actively advocate for abortion when the daughter wasn't even raped or abducted. She, a Christian, willingly chose what her church people will say over God's laws and killed an unborn child. Yet, she, like you, will go to church today and yell about God's faithfulness and look pristine but with evil in your hearts.

You see why I look at your arguments and shake my head? You are a hypocrite. Now buzz off, mudafucker!!!🀣

u can u u are starting to go in circles. My 1st comment was clearly against both premarital sex and abortion but u wanted to justify the immoral act by every scandalous means possible. I refused to accept that.

I remember clearly saying the guy should have won over the favor and approval of the mother b4 mentioning his almost abominable act of impregnating the poor girl but it was good enough for u cretins of immoral behavior.

So u don't want me to justify abortion bt want me to justify impregnating a girl outside marriage or approval of her parents?

That will not be possible omode yi. lo joko

This is what is paining u lot.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Originalsly: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
Guy... why are you not celebrating? ... instead of being stressed? ... can't you not see the type of family you were getting into? ... "the apple doesn'tfall far from the tree" ... can't you see she us following in the footsteps of her mother? ... if she doesn't have a problem aborting a 4 month old pregnancy ... why would you think she will have problems aborting another pregnancy for you (if this one was for you).... or for a man outside the marriage? ... you have no say in such a personal matter. .. the mother is in control ... the daughter follows her mother ... what us your say?.... do you still believe if married you'll be the man in the house? ... red flags fluttering in your face .... don't ignore the warning signs ...count your losses .... move on.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by luminouz(m): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2023
jaxxy:

u can u u are starting to go in circles. My 1st comment was clearly against both premarital sex and abortion but u wanted to justify the immoral act by every scandalous means possible. I refused to accept that.

I remember clearly saying the guy should have won over the favor and approval of the mother b4 mentioning his almost abominable act of impregnating the poor girl but it was good enough for u cretins of immoral behavior.

So u don't want me to justify abortion bt want me to justify impregnating a girl outside marriage or approval of her parents?

Abominable act of impregnating the POOR GIRL? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Men like you are the simps we laugh at these days. Did it occur to you that you are talking of a woman, with her own mind and decisions. Two people fuqed and you blamed the man alone? She didn't use protection or postpill or even watch her monthly circle to determine her safest period to have sex but YOU PUT ALL THE BLAME ON THE DUDE!!! How does that seem logical to you? She even waited for 4 months and attended antenatal paid for by the guy(who also paid most of her bills) and YET you blamed the dude and called the girl poor? Egbon, you no well biko !!!

Oh wait, so since premarital sex is immoral behaviour, then the next best thing to do is murder the child as a CHRISTIAN!!! You clearly supported that and that's where your hypocrisy lies. You are a child killer!!! Admit it and we are good. Murderer!!

Everything you have been saying since na fuqing cap.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Kwinity(f): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
Op say the truth that u never planned to marry the girl. Anyways, i support the mama cos ur delay is suspicious. Who knows if she's the breadwinner of the family? Its not easy for mothers oh! I have no negative thoughts about the woman, na u Bleep up!
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2023
luminouz:

Abominable act of impregnating the POOR GIRL? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Men like you are the simps we laugh at these days. Did it occur to you that you are talking of a woman, with her own mind and decisions. Two people fuqed and you blamed the man alone? She didn't use protection or postpill or even watch her monthly circle to determine her safest period to have sex but YOU PUT ALL THE BLAME ON THE DUDE!!! How does that seem logical to you? She even waited for 4 months and attended antenatal paid for by the guy(who also paid most of her bills) and YET you blamed the dude and called the girl poor? Egbon, you no well biko !!!

Oh wait, so since premarital sex is immoral behaviour, then the next best thing to do is murder the child as a CHRISTIAN!!! You clearly supported that and that's where your hypocrisy lies. You are a child killer!!! Admit it and we are good. Murderer!!

Everything you have been saying since na fuqing cap.

some in ur little mind u think that's how to adults get together to have a baby? shocked

Then u go and tell ur parents we are having a baby and they clap for u?

No who u are defending nonsense.

The act is almost abominable and I said poor girl because they guy is older and should have more sense but he obviously doesn't.

In some places like UK they can claim he raped her and nothing he can do. undecided

keep thinking with ur 3rd leg instead if ur head.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by luminouz(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
jaxxy:

some in ur little mind u think that's how to adults get together to have a baby? shocked

Then u go and tell ur parents we are having a baby and they clap for u?

No who u are defending nonsense.

The act is almost abominable and I said poor girl because they guy is older and should have more sense but he obviously doesn't.

In some places like UK they can claim he raped her and nothing he can do. undecided

keep thinking with ur 3rd leg instead if ur head.

Egbon...your mumuness dey wear cap. 🀣

So the act has changed from ABOMINABLE to ALMOST ABOMINABLE. Pele o.

You still excused a 22 year old's decisions to FUQ! Men like you always learn later in life that women will fuq you up whether 22 or 99 years old.

Your last line, now we are switching to rape again and using the UK as reference? Someone who pays your bills, stays in your house and you registered antenatal for...with WhatsApp messages of discussing about the babies and AFTER GOING TO SEE HER PARENTS TO MARRY HER!!!

I hope you don't have male friends, You are a disaster waiting to happen because you will betray them ASAP on top pussy.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Brokendad: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kwinity:
Op say the truth that u never planned to marry the girl. Anyways, i support the mama cos ur delay is suspicious. Who knows if she's the breadwinner of the family? Its not easy for mothers oh! I have no negative thoughts about the woman, na u Bleep up!

Who do you think is the greatest loser in all of this?

Day 3 and the girl is still in the hospital receiving injection upon injection.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2023
luminouz:

Egbon...your mumuness dey wear cap. 🀣

So the act has changed from ABOMINABLE to ALMOST ABOMINABLE. Pele o.

You still excused a 22 year old's decisions to FUQ! Men like you always learn later in life that women will fuq you up whether 22 or 99 years old.

Your last line, now we are switching to rape again and using the UK as reference? Someone who pays your bills, stays in your house and you registered antenatal for...with WhatsApp messages of discussing about the babies and AFTER GOING TO SEE HER PARENTS TO MARRY HER!!!

I hope you don't have male friends, You are a disaster waiting to happen because you will betray them ASAP on top pussy.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I said almost abominable the 1st time u just didn't read slowly. Lol

now when a white girl wants to hold ur black ass for rape it doesn't matter if u were feeding her and paying her flight tickets. Once she says she said no and u said yes ure in for it.

Do u understand?
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
luminouz:

You are a foolish winter bird!!! Na cold go kee you las las

If he had gone for abortion, you,jeon and the other Feminazis fuuls would have crucified him alive. Yet he wanted to do the right thing and marry her but she aborted it and you still blame him?

Una matter taya me abeg...confused gender
you shouldn't be surprised, they dont hesitate to show their level of fish brain.like,senseless gender

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by luminouz(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
jaxxy:

I said almost abominable the 1st time u just didn't read slowly. Lol

now when a white girl wants to hold ur black ass for rape it doesn't matter if u were feeding her and paying her flight tickets. Once she says she said no and u said yes ure in for it.

Do u understand?
I don't understand nonsense. This is OP's case. Not some UK shiit!!! Stick to the story and stop muddling shiit up. You dey shift goal post anyhow.

I pity your friends, you can betray them for pussy oh
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2023
luminouz:

I don't understand nonsense. This is OP's case. Not some UK shiit!!! Stick to the story and stop muddling shiit up. You dey shift goal post anyhow.

I pity your friends, you can betray them for pussy oh

I'm not the one knocking up girls and forcing them to keep the baby when u can clearly prevent it.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by maasoap(m): 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2023
HarunaWest:
Probably in your culture or religion, its obtainable there. But mine it's not. So it's not normal out here.
So, you would rather put your daughter's life at risk? The potential cost of avoiding "shame" is even greater than the "shame" itself. So many things could go wrong with abortion if not handled properly
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by luminouz(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
jaxxy:

I'm not the one knocking up girls and forcing them to keep the baby when u can clearly prevent it.

I can take care of any babies I have, like the OP. He didn't force the babe or she won't have kept it for 4 months and did antenatal. A guy like me won't kill them like you and your kind. How many foetuses have your girlfriend aborted? Child killer!!!
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
luminouz:

I can take care of any babies I have, like the OP. He didn't force the babe or she won't have kept it for 4 months and did antenatal. A guy like me won't kill them like you and your kind. How many foetuses have your girlfriend aborted? Child killer!!!

Nahh bro I don't support pregnancy outside wedlock or abortion. I condemn both

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by maasoap(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
jaxxy:

What's abominable about a lady of 22 years old getting pregnant for his bf/fiance when a girl of 17 from Nigeria to USA to UK is getting pregnant and giving birth? Hehe!
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
maasoap:

What's abominable about a lady of 22 years old getting pregnant for his bf/fiance when a girl of 17 from Nigeria to USA to UK is getting pregnant and giving birth? Hehe!

go and try it in UK or US and see ur life. Lol
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by maasoap(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
jaxxy:

And when both happen to a lady of 22 years old, is abortion the best decision for her parents to take?
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
maasoap:

And when both happen to a lady of 22 years old, is abortion the best decision for her parents to take?

I didn't support either but the option best for her future based on who is responsible for her is necessary.

That is why I said the young man should have gotten the mother's solid approval b4 talking about or using pregnancy as an excuse to marry her daughter.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by maasoap(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kwinity:

If this is the case, then that means her mother is using her for her own selfish interest.
Mama's decision but daughter's cross to carry for the rest of her life if something should go wrong with the abortion. Can you ladies even see beyond your nose?
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by maasoap(m): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2023
jaxxy:

I didn't support either but the option best for her future based on who is responsible for her is necessary.

That is why I said the young man should have gotten the mother's solid approval b4 talking about or using pregnancy as an excuse to marry her daughter.
I'm not really against abortions unconditionally. But in this case, I don't think abortion is the only good decision or better decision.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by maasoap(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2023
jaxxy:

go and try it in UK or US and see ur life. Lol
Lol. So, you don't think 17 years old are giving births in these advanced countries? As long as the cases of rape is not the picture. May be you should do some Google search
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by luminouz(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
jaxxy:

Lemme alone...child killer!!!
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2023
maasoap:

Lol. So, you don't think 17 years old are giving births in these advanced countries? As long as the cases of rape is not the picture. May be you should do some Google search

They are very peculiar situations and maybe certain areas also. Not everybody will get away with it.

I know there are such occurrence in the UK even 13 year old I think I heard of even.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Foodqueen(f): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
Brokendad:

Who do you think is the greatest loser in all of this?

Day 3 and the girl is still in the hospital receiving injection upon injection.

Do not delete the chat u av with the girl. If anything happens, that's going to be your evidence.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Fa44me: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
Brokendad:
I got into a relationship with a 22 year old girl who's turning 23 by January.

Along the line, she got pregnant. We kept the pregnancy away from her people until after four months.

I have already made a visit to her family to register my interest in marrying the girl and have asked for date for introduction and traditional marriage.

But when she told the mother that she's pregnant, the first question the mother asked her is if she had told me.

When she said yes, the mother was shouting at her that why did she tell me. The mother didn't know that I was with the daughter when she made that call.

Few days after, the mother asked her to return home. A day before the girl left, I have already registered her for antenatal. But I remember when I was paying for the antenatal, the girl asked me not to waste my money.

I didn't know that she has already agreed with the mother to kill and remove a four months old pregnancy.

Immediately the mother learnt that she was pregnant, she asked her to cut all communications with me or she will lay a curse on her.

So, every other communication we were having, the mum didn't know about it.

She left Lagos on Wednesday and today, the mother called me that the baby in her daughter's womb is dead due to stress that the girl was going through while in Lagos. That no one was attending to her, bla bla bla. Not knowing that I have been taking the girl to the hospital all along. She said that they are waiting for a doctor to evacuate the baby.

I feel so terrible right now. This girl is the first daughter and the first to have anything to do with marriage and child bearing. The mother has the gut to kill the first unborn child that was coming into their family.

The mother didn't know that I have all the evidence with me. That I have the test results and the scan results. The baby was doing very well as at the scan we did a day before she left.

I told her that I am willing to take responsibility for her and the child. I am capable. I am willing to marry her. Why then does the mother still go ahead to terminate a 4 months old pregnancy?

The mother attends mountain of fire church. So, I don't know if it's the shame of what people will say about a supposedly murderous Christian home.

I told her that she can remain in Lagos until she delivers if she doesn't want anyone to know that she took in but no, the mother wants to soil her hands in blood.

From my chat with the girl, she's preparing to undergo the abortion. So, it's like the mum called me ahead to inform me that they are about to take the child off her womb. Somebody that a baby died in her womb wouldn't be strong enough to be replying me WhatsApp messages.

I am tempted to take a legal action

The three of you committed sin. You, your girl friend and her mother. You all deserve to be punished. Only you can't be blamed for this. When Adam Eve ate the forbidden fruit in the garden, God didn't take side, instead He punished all of them for what they did. But don't forget that people will always take side as they here. Premarital sex is a sin just as abortion. Admit your fault and repent. But you can move on with your life without that your girl friend. At least you have seen little from her mother now Eve when you have not married her daughter. Marrying her daughter after this drama will mean hell for you. What happened is more than that abortion. Even your so called girl friend is not on your side. So, be wise. Ask for the forgiveness of sin from God and move on.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by Shokoloko(f): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
Brokendad:

Did you read the entire article? I have gone to see her parents already. The girl just confirmed to me that she never wanted the baby.
So, I guess I don't have anything to fight for again.
You went to see her parents WITH WHO?
Did you go with an ELDER?
Did the Elder (not you) provide a firm date to her parents? Don't know your culture but in mine the man goes with an elder and gives a date for introduction. After introduction the elder then asks for a date for traditional wedding.
Bottom line is that you cannot proceed with marriage alone.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by cyrusmillz: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
Stanislause94:
Immediately I saw β€œmountain of fire”, I stopped reading grin

I have someone that has almost the same similar story. It's always about what their other church members would say . They don't want their daughter having a child out of wedlock but they can abort grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) by cyrusmillz: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
alizma:
Your mother in-law to be is likely the chair lady responsible for cancelling people's wedding on pregnancy issue, now she can't face the so many enemies she had created for herself.
On the last day, na them go say them cast out demons in Jesus name and Jesus will reply, get into the hell fire, I don't know you.

You don get am . The marriage committee

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? / Lady Mourns Her Husband's Death, Two Months After Their Wedding / My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.