Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? (6117 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2011
I think anyone will get angry when someone [b]torches [/b]their hair.

Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by MrsChima1(f): 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2011
If so, they are not humans. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Njgirl1: 7:42am On Nov 01, 2011
lefulefu I dont blame you I blame greedy 9ja leaders if not for them there would be power supply in every community including yours. Its obvious you come from a community that has no light and hence you ve neva watched tv to see that there are other people in this world with a skin colour different from yours. That explains why wether related to the topic or not you always announce your gf of a different colour because your timidity and lack of exposure makes you think it is a prestige their are many nlanders that are dating ppl of a diffrent colour but they dont annouce it because they aint timid and unexposed like you. Like I said I dont blame you you I blame bad greedy leaders that did this to you
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by kaykaybaba(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2011
lefulefu the ARSONIST TORCHER  grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 01, 2011
[size=14pt]Stu[b]p[/b]id Thread!. . .[/size]
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2011
Nj girl:

lefulefu I dont blame you I blame greedy 9ja leaders if not for them there would be power supply in every community including yours. Its obvious you come from a community that has no light and hence you ve neva watched tv to see that there are other people in this world with a skin colour different from yours. That explains why wether related to the topic or not you always announce your gf of a different colour because your timidity and lack of exposure makes you think it is a prestige their are many nlanders that are dating ppl of a diffrent colour but they dont annouce it because they aint timid and unexposed like you. Like I said I dont blame you you I blame bad greedy leaders that did this to you
abeg sharap ya mouth for there and go pound pounded yam for me angry
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2011
2buff:

I think anyone will get angry when someone [b]torches [/b]their hair.

Abi.

Abi does lefulefu want me to torch his hair?
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Njgirl1: 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2011
pound yam?lwkmd Trust lefu to make weak comebacks. Why dont you ask your imaginary gf to do that for you you once mentioned in a thread that she is a good cook. while she is at it look up the words torch and touch in the dictionary.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2011
nj so u dey vex because i no buy the designer handbag wey i promise u abi? grin
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Njgirl1: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2011
lwkmd . Lefu and weak comebacks. Why dont you go and buy designers handbag for your imaginary gf first oops pardon me I 4got you cant afford designers but who cares afteral d gf is IMAGINARY
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2011
nj make u no vex
as soon as i get time i promise u say i go take u out and buy suya for u grin
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Njgirl1: 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2011
dude your comebacks keep getting weaker from pounded yam to designers bag now suya. First buy suya for your imaginary gf I m sure you can afford suya if you save your t fare
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2011
Nj girl:

dude your comebacks keep getting weaker from pounded yam to designers bag now suya. First buy suya for your imaginary gf I m sure you can afford suya if you save your t fare
if u dey fall in love with me abeg just let me know.i can always make u my third wife no biggie about that grin
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2011
na today i knw say most nlders r just little kids! This is suppose to be a very sensitive and spiritual topic! Spiritually Possessed girls hate it wen u try to touch their hair! Who get ear make him hear oh
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Njgirl1: 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2011
ewwwwwww fall in love with a psychiatric patient gross. You need tutorials on how to make good comebacks because for someone with a mouth as loud as yours your responses are lame. From imaginary gf to two wives whats your next lie dude?
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Njgirl1: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2011
come to think of it which girl in her right senses would want to date a boy who beefs his mother sisters nieces aunts grandmothers great aunts female cousins sisters-in-law in the name of beefing 9ja babes. Dats why all you have is an imaginary gf. Like I said earlier I dont blame you I blame bad leaders
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2011
Nj girl:

ewwwwwww fall in love with a psychiatric patient gross. You need tutorials on how to make good comebacks because for someone with a mouth as loud as yours your responses are lame. From imaginary gf to two wives whats your next lie dude?
Tutorials like taking u to Mr biggs and tasty fried chicken? grin grin grin grin
i know say most naija babes no dey joke with chicken grin
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Natasha2(f): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2011
shy one I agree with you so I'm going to go natural in few weeks time cheesy guess I'll need your help on what styles to go with when I eventually cut my hair cheesy
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2011
^^ U studying law?
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Njgirl1: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2011
lefu so you think tutorial is the synonym date well I m not suprised because you also believe torch is the synonym of touch. Why dont you take your imaginary gf to mama put 4 chicken cos i know say u no fit afford mister biggs. go sleep joo b4 1 psychiatric nurse catches you browsing with your fone despite how much you deserve it I m sure you dont want your butt spanked by the nurses especialy after d butt spanking I ve already given you tonight.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Njgirl1: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2011
lefu so you think tutorial is the synonym date well I m not suprised because you also believe torch is the synonym of touch. Why dont you take your imaginary gf to mama put 4 chicken cos i know say u no fit afford mister biggs. go sleep joo b4 1 psychiatric nurse catches you browsing with your fone despite how much you deserve it I m sure you dont want your butt spanked by the nurses especialy after d butt spanking I ve already given you tonight.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Natasha2(f): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2011
2buff:

^^ U studying law?
not yet but that's what I want to study cheesy
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2011
eh njgirl i wouldnt mind if a female nurse spank my a$$ as long as she"s sexy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.Me sef i ready give my yansh for injection grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Njgirl1: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2011
you have finally admitted u re in a psychiatric hospital with only fantasies of an imaginary gf to keep you company that explains the extremely insane posts which you put up just before you get your shots from the nurses. I would wish u quick recovery but your insanity spices up romance section of nl come to think of it sane people are so dam boring with made up stories asking for advice in a forum like this. Keep up the insane posts. Psychiatric nurses are males do u rly want males spanking you?
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Emeka72(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2011
@ op Maybe because d hair is artificial.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2011
topic=792901.msg9465013#msg9465013 date=1320233685]
you have finally admitted u re in a psychiatric hospital with only fantasies of an imaginary gf to keep you company that explains the extremely insane posts which you put up just before you get your shots from the nurses. I would wish u quick recovery but your insanity spices up romance section of nl come to think of it sane people are so dam boring with made up stories asking for advice in a forum like this. Keep up the insane posts. Psychiatric nurses are males do u rly want males spanking you?
[quote][/quote]
haba nj na wen i talk say i dey psychiatric ward?.If i really kolo u think say u for fit stand here with me? grin.Me i am as sane as anyone can be and wen i talk about nurses i dey talk about those s3xy female nurses wey dey give injection grin.are u a nurse cheesy?
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Eiregirl(f): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2011
This thread had me laughing so hard!!!!! I would be pissed if someone tried to torch my hair grin grin grin And it's dangerous!
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Emeka72(m): 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2011
^ @Eiriegirl, why do you say so?
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Njgirl1: 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2011
lefu did you just call yourself sane? Well since you dont know the difference bt torch and touch how u go know wetin sane mean. Do urself a favour look up sane in dictionary and read all your nl posts and tell me if the word sane describes u. Which sane man will beef his mother nieces female cousins sisters in law aunts grandmothers sisters greatgrandmothers etc all in the name of beefing 9ja gals and brag about an imaginary gf at any slightest chance like an unexposed person that just got to know there are other skin colours besides his?
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2011
Eiregirl:

This thread had me laughing so hard!!!!! I would be pissed if someone tried to torch my hair grin grin grin And it's dangerous!
how [b]firegirl [/b]go dey talk like this? grin You suppose like am na.

Emeka 7.:

kai. . . . u never get am sha undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Eiregirl(f): 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2011
Emeka 7.:

Why do I say that I wouldn't like someone to set fire to my hair or why is it dangerous? grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2011
Eiregirl:

Why do I say that I wouldn't like someone to set fire to my hair or why is it dangerous? grin grin grin grin
fine oyibo sisi when i say touch i mean when ur boyfriend handle your hair.Now will u be angry if your boyfriend or husband handle your hair as a sign of his affection for u? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Exterminates Instagram With Massive Curves / She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! / “no Sex Till After Marriage, My Body Is Temple Of The Holy Spirit — Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.