Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? (6097 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2011
omo the thing don pass be careful ooo.anytime a bobo wan touch im naija babe hair u go just see as the babe go just spark off and start to dey halla and she go warn the bobo make im no ever try such rubbish again.now for other countries the babes no dey mind wen their bobo torch and handle their hair because dem know say na sign of affection of how the bobo take love the babe.me sef anytime i touch my ukranian babe blonde curls she go just give me this sweet smile one time and urge me to handle the thing well well and make i no ever stop grin grin.but wen it comes to a naija babe na different tory entirely ooo.torching a naija babe babe hair even dey enough to start quarrel for that day.even at that some very wicked naija babes no go even let their bobo touch their hair not until the poor guy drop money for brazilian wig or for hair cream.
Naija babes abeg why una dey always vex wen una boyfriend or husband torch una hair? abeg make una let us know oooo grin
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2011
here we go with another round of this shiet.  undecided

torching a naija babe babe hair even dey enough to start quarrel for that day.even at that some very wicked naija babes no go even let their bobo touch their hair not until the poor guy drop money for brazilian wig or for hair cream.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed smiley cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by MrsChima1(f): 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2011
I swear Seun is paying hungry boy to revive this section with bullshit.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2011
;d ;d
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by HighChief4(m): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by BloodShed1: 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2011
[i]THEIR [/i]hair??
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by ismaeel86(m): 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2011
OP, i tire o, and the hair no be dere own sef na borrow them dey borrow am. brazilian hair, moroccan hair, india hair, even mammy water hair sef. Na only God go help us with this generation of naija girls.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by slimyem: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2011
Usual bullshit coming from senseless fufu seller.mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by ismaeel86(m): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2011
slimyem:

Usual bullshit coming from senseless fufu seller.mtcheeeeeeew

Haba, try to be nice to the OP, his post are very romantic
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by ShyOne(f): 1:03am On Oct 31, 2011
The definition of hypocrite is that they hide themselves - Weaves allow baldness to hide itself.  This is why you aren't allowed to touch it.

A.  WEAVE WEARERS fear of discovery

B.  WEAVE WEARERS fear of discovery

C.  WEAVE WEARERS fear of discovery

I encourage everyone to focus on going bald and growing your own hair - as a woman your hair stress levels end and money stays in your pocket.  No more brazilian this, that or the other.

Almost 3 years ago I cut all my hair off to less than 1 inch - it is touching my shoulder blades (my bra strap in the back) - it is half way down my back TODAY.   If you take care of your own hair you can grow it - my hair grows half an inch a month - in the summer it grows longer.

Keep your ends trimmed every 4 weeks and keep your hair clean and moisturized - never allow it to dry out.  After you wash put in leave in conditioner (creme based not liquid) and "olive oil" liquid for the hair while the hair is still wet before it dries.

DO NOT USE HAIR GREASE ON YOUR SCALP EVER because it clogs the pores and prevents growth - YOU CAN PUT A LITTLE HAIR GREASE ON THE ENDS OF YOUR HAIR ONLY AND use hair oil spray in a can for the rest of our hair every 2-3 days, do not use every day - do not brush your hair when wet only comb and comb from the bottom of the hair up by holding the hair with one hand and gently combing with the other hand.   You don' t need to buy other people's hair and put it on your head.

Wash your hair 2 times a week if you live in a tropical climate and once a week if you do not.

Keep the braids away from your hair - you will be bald at the hairline if you keep having it braided.  I do not have my hair braided at all because I refuse to allow the breakage - hair braiding does to hair.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by seedord247(m): 1:11am On Oct 31, 2011
what do you xpect from someone running on Goat Brain.

Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by LadyT(f): 1:12am On Oct 31, 2011
Shy-One:

The definition of hypocrite is that they hide themselves - Weaves allow baldness to hide itself.  This is why you aren't allowed to touch it.

A.  WEAVE WEARERS fear of discovery

B.  WEAVE WEARERS fear of discovery

C.  WEAVE WEARERS fear of discovery

I encourage everyone to focus on going bald and growing your own hair - as a woman your hair stress levels end and money stays in your pocket.  No more brazilian this, that or the other.

Almost 3 years ago I cut all my hair off to less than 1 inch - it is touching my shoulder blades (my bra strap in the back) - it is half way down my back TODAY.   If you take care of your own hair you can grow it - my hair grows half an inch a month - in the summer it grows longer.

Keep your ends trimmed every 4 weeks and keep your hair clean and moisturized - never allow it to dry out.  After you wash put in leave in conditioner (creme based not liquid) and "olive oil" liquid for the hair while the hair is still wet before it dries.

DO NOT USE HAIR GREASE ON YOUR SCALP EVER because it clogs the pores and prevents growth - YOU CAN PUT A LITTLE HAIR GREASE ON THE ENDS OF YOUR HAIR ONLY AND use hair oil spray in a can for the rest of our hair every 2-3 days, do not use every day - do not brush your hair when wet only comb and comb from the bottom of the hair up by holding the hair with one hand and gently combing with the other hand.   You don' t need to buy other people's hair and put it on your head.

Wash your hair 2 times a week if you live in a tropical climate and once a week if you do not.

Keep the braids away from your hair - you will be bald at the hairline if you keep having it braided.  I do not have my hair braided at all because I refuse to allow the breakage - hair braiding does to hair.

Each person to their own I braid my hair and I know when to take my braids out so I dont weaken my hair.  Everyone has different types of hair you cant give advice that will suit all .  You advice is flawed and your descriptions are off.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by ShyOne(f): 1:17am On Oct 31, 2011
LadyT:

Each person to their own I braid my hair and I know when to take my braids out so I dont weaken my hair.  Everyone has different types of hair you cant give advice that will suit all .  You advice is flawed and your descriptions are off.

My advice is perfect and my descriptions are perfect.

You braid your own hair - women who don't braid their own hair - have it done and pay hundreds of dollars or good money to have their hair braided - they don't take their hair down like you do on a regular basis.

When they take their braids out - they lose alot of hair - many of them take their braids down in 2 or 3 months and lots of their hair comes out in the braids - I have 2 friends who own hair salons and I have sat in the chair talking to them while they are either braiding or taking down braids and seen the hair.

Many women have receding hairlines from wearing braids ALL THE TIME and don't take care of their own hair - same as weaves - glued in or sown in - they wear other hair and don't let their own hair breathe.

Good for you, you know when to take your hair down and you do it regularly, the fact remains that many people aren't like you.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by BABE3: 1:18am On Oct 31, 2011
Shy-One:

The definition of hypocrite is that they hide themselves - Weaves allow baldness to hide itself.  This is why you aren't allowed to touch it.

I encourage everyone to focus on going bald and growing your own hair - as a woman your hair stress levels end and money stays in your pocket.  No more brazilian this, that or the other.

Keep the braids away from your hair - you will be bald at the hairline if you keep having it braided.  I do not have my hair braided at all because I refuse to allow the breakage - hair braiding does to hair.

undecided undecided  

Whats your consign wit their Brazilian?

Brazilian wearers are hypocrites? Right.

Orisirisi Ase.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by seedord247(m): 1:55am On Oct 31, 2011
BABE!:

undecided undecided  

Orisirisi Ase.

Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 31, 2011
[size=14pt]Calid16 -- FINAL WARNING! wink[/size]
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by kaykaybaba(m): 2:44am On Oct 31, 2011
I'm sure if i tried to TORCH set fire to my girlfriend's hair she would be well justified in stabbing me grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by ShyOne(f): 3:27am On Oct 31, 2011
BABE!:

undecided undecided  

Orisirisi Ase.

sorry if you are offended - just speaking my mind - fake hair is sold to "cover" and to beautify but it also hides the "real hair"

I used the term hypocrite - because hypocrites "hide their true selves" - they present a different self to others -you don't know who they "really are"

maybe the term I used was a bit harsh - also some women will tell you right away that they wear weave but many do not - and don't want you feeling the glue knots and the thread that is on their scalp - so they don't want you to touch their hair.

They present themselves as a glamorous person with long hair and a large majority of them have hair that is 1 inch long and it will get shorter wearing fake hair - because a lot of them with wigs and weaves don't take care of their beautiful short hair - that with proper attention would grow to the length of the fake hair they sport.

That is what I meant by hypocrite.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 31, 2011
Shy-One:
My advice is perfect and my descriptions are perfect.

You braid your own hair - women who don't braid their own hair - have it done and pay hundreds of dollars or good money to have their hair braided - they don't take their hair down like you do on a regular basis.

When they take their braids out - they lose alot of hair - many of them take their braids down in 2 or 3 months and lots of their hair comes out in the braids - I have 2 friends who own hair salons and I have sat in the chair talking to them while they are either braiding or taking down braids and seen the hair.

Many women have receding hairlines from wearing braids ALL THE TIME and don't take care of their own hair - same as weaves - glued in or sown in - they wear other hair and don't let their own hair breathe.

Good for you, you know when to take your hair down and you do it regularly, the fact remains that many people aren't like you.

Chai, why so vicious? Trim your hair every four weeks? Who's advice is that? Perfect? For whom?

When women take their braids out, they're not losing hair per se. Humans shed about 100 strands of hair a day. Those of us who don't wear braids and weave get to comb out our shed hair. As for those in braids? They don't obviously, so the hair that comes out after braids/weaves are removed is shed hair. Gosh.

Just as many women have receding hairlines from weave and braid wearing, some have beautiful lucious hair underneath. Let's be fair.

I never trim my hair. It's recommended that hair is trimmed every six weeks, and that sef is too much. How can you trim every four weeks and see your hair grow longer? Unless your hair dey grow like weed.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by BABE3: 4:01am On Oct 31, 2011
@Sister Shy.

I wasn't offended. I was just confused.  

Hypocrites don't always hide their true selves. They don't necessarily present a different side of themselves to others. You know who they are for real; they don't practice what they preach; that's why they are called hypocrites.

The term isn't harsh. It's "wrong".

Calling them/us "fake" would make a lot more sense.  

PS: I'm going natural.  cheesy I'm three months into my transition.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by ShyOne(f): 4:09am On Oct 31, 2011
ogugua88:

Chai, why so vicious? Trim your hair every four weeks? Who's advice is that? Perfect? For whom?

When women take their braids out, they're not losing hair per se. Humans shed about 100 strands of hair a day. Those of us who don't wear braids and weave get to comb out our shed hair. As for those in braids? They don't obviously, so the hair that comes out after braids/weaves are removed is shed hair. Gosh.

Just as many women have receding hairlines from weave and braid wearing, some have beautiful lucious hair underneath. Let's be fair.

I never trim my hair. It's recommended that hair is trimmed every six weeks, and that sef is too much. How can you trim every four weeks and see your hair grow longer? Unless your hair dey grow like weed.

Oh, do I sound vicious?  I am surely not trying to sound vicious - just trying to be factual in my approach.  I have a lot of hair as well, but I do most definitely believe that hair which is braided for 2-3 months when taken down - hair loss is from much more than just natural hair shedding - there are women who lose lots of hair in braids especially if the braids are tight - they pull at the hair.  Also not being able to properly wash, scrub, condition and stimulate the scalp due to braids REALLY increases that hair loss once the braids are taken out.

As far as my trimming every 4 weeks - was just how I do it because my hair grows fast - the reality is that the hair when trimmed stays even and grows faster - because of the ends that might split from lack of moisture.  If you are an "ends trimmer" usually every 6 weeks people trim their hair and perm - I perm every 3 months since the leave in creme conditioner I use keeps my hair straight enough where I don't need a perm but 4 times a year.

I have seen your photos - you have long hair and it is very thick.  I trimmed every 6-8 weeks and my left side far outgrew my right side and vice versa - my trimming 1/8 of an inch off every 4 weeks - no one side outgrows the other.  The leave in creme conditioner shoots it out really fast - hydroveil - TRY IT - a wonderful, wonderful thing.  I never leave home without it.

grin   wink
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by ShyOne(f): 4:20am On Oct 31, 2011
BABE!:

@Sister Shy.

I wasn't offended. I was just confused.  

Hypocrites don't always hide their true selves. They don't necessarily present a different side of themselves to others. You know who they are for real; they don't practice what they preach; that's why they are called hypocrites.

The term isn't harsh. It's "wrong".

Calling them/us "fake" would make a lot more sense.  

PS: I'm going natural.  cheesy I'm three months into my transition.

Ohh - ok - well then give me another term that you are comfortable with, to me hypocrites ALWAYS hide their true selves - when they finally pick a side you still don't know if it is real or not because they have done what you said above - they don't practice what they preach and in view of an audience they also practice what they don't preach depending on who is or isn't around. But since the term is confusing - forget it.

Wearing fake hair is fake is what I am trying to say.

I cut it all off to less than half an inch no perm for about 6 months - when I washed it and conditioned it - it curled up all over my head and I wore hair gel to freeze the natural curls in and put in a hair glosser - so the little curls were soft and shiny - everybody loved it - then I grew it out and kept the ends trimmed myself. Now I can't see the back so my mom trims it for me in the back because it sits on the middle of my back and I trim the top myself. The top now in about 3-4 months will be too long for me to trim myself and I will have to get someone else to trim it for me.

Babe - buy "Hydroveil creme leave in conditioner" - you will LOVE IT - coats the hair - no breakage - grows the hair like weeds and has a great mint smell too. You will never leave home without it. wink

http://store.goldenmartbeautysupply.com/hydecoletr.html
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by ShyOne(f): 4:23am On Oct 31, 2011
^^^

I have tried just about every hair product on the market

I have never found anything that can beat this one or compare to this one. Absolutely love it.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 31, 2011
You want to Torch someone's hair? Why would you wanna do something so evil?

That's a crime in any part of the world, last time I checked.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by tellwisdom: 4:59am On Oct 31, 2011
Calid16 -- FINAL WARNING!  wink
??

shocked shocked shocked, are you kiddin mua??
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by freecocoa(f): 8:37am On Oct 31, 2011
Shy-One:

Almost 3 years ago I cut all my hair off to less than 1 inch - it is touching my shoulder blades (my bra strap in the back) - it is half way down my back TODAY.   If you take care of your own hair you can grow it - my hair grows half an inch a month - in the summer it grows longer.

Keep your ends trimmed every 4 weeks and keep your hair clean and moisturized - never allow it to dry out.  After you wash put in leave in conditioner (creme based not liquid) and "olive oil" liquid for the hair while the hair is still wet before it dries.

DO NOT USE HAIR GREASE ON YOUR SCALP EVER because it clogs the pores and prevents growth - YOU CAN PUT A LITTLE HAIR GREASE ON THE ENDS OF YOUR HAIR ONLY AND use hair oil spray in a can for the rest of our hair every 2-3 days, do not use every day - do not brush your hair when wet only comb and comb from the bottom of the hair up by holding the hair with one hand and gently combing with the other hand.   You don' t need to buy other people's hair and put it on your head.

See talk o,come shy-one so because I wear weaves that makes me a hypocrite?HOLY JESUS and MY ANGEL MIKEY! Your hair touches your nyash,how doe that affect us?you are bald,went bald or want to go bald,please who freaking cares?you cut your hair by the minuite and it grows back by the second,oh wow.well you are one lucky lady.
Please if you want to give tips on hair,I advice you do so without being overly pompous and ridiculous.whatever works for you,shouldn't,wouldn't plus doesn't have to work for everyone.
Now FYI,that someone chooses to wear weaves doesn't mean she won't be beautiful without it. What Nerve!calling people ugly and not themselves cos they wear weaves,you for kuku no dey wear cloth make we for know say you are yourself, Mtcheeeeeews.

@ lefulefu,I seriously wonder why a sane girl would\should let anyone TORCH her hair.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by imagemate(f): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2011
pls don't generalize is not all Naija babe that do such.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by freecocoa(f): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2011
imagemate:

pls don't generalize is not all Naija babe that do such.

Wait o,so you'd let someone torch your hair?hmmm na wa o.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2011
ogugua88:

ogugua suppose say u be my wife u go vex with me if i torch ur hair? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

no be u press ur husband yansh with hot pressing iron the day before yesterday because im be try to handle ur brazilian hair? grin
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2011
seedord247:

what do you xpect from someone running on Goat Brain.

abeg close that ur toilet mouth u Oshodi roadside mechanic grin
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2011
ismaeel86:

OP, i tire o, and the hair no be dere own sef na borrow them dey borrow am. brazilian hair, moroccan hair, india hair, even mammy water hair sef. Na only God go help us with this generation of naija girls.
But then my broda since na we guys dey drop the money wey dem dey take use buy their brazilian wig and hair cream then we get every right to touch their hair the way we like.abi u no agree with me? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Ur Crush Perfer Light Skin Guys / Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? / Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.