Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

It's Flash Back Weekend: Which Of These Dating Apps You Missed And Was Fun Of It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Flash Back Weekend: Which Of These Dating Apps You Missed And Was Fun Of It (402 Views)

What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / Must Read: These Dating Tip Will Do Nothing But Help You Win A Girls Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Flash Back Weekend: Which Of These Dating Apps You Missed And Was Fun Of It by saintbillion(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2023
1. 2go
2. Ebuddy
3. BBM
4. Waplog
5. Ymail

Mine was 2go, I remember that year na mtn pulse I dey. Load 100naira and u get 10mb for a week and with my nokia c2 i was good to go.. I collect numbers and wait for 12am to reach, then start with mtn night calls.
To woo girls on 2go was very easy. Just post their pictures on your status. Boom they are all yours.

Re: It's Flash Back Weekend: Which Of These Dating Apps You Missed And Was Fun Of It by Jeon(f): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2023
2go

6 Likes

Re: It's Flash Back Weekend: Which Of These Dating Apps You Missed And Was Fun Of It by Dreal1247: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2023
Some young girls who are now ladies were emotionally battered and sexually abused through these apps. Today, some are still regretting the relationships while some have move on. Only true salvation through Jesus Christ can exempt one from all these.
Re: It's Flash Back Weekend: Which Of These Dating Apps You Missed And Was Fun Of It by Sniper101(m): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
I miss Inmessage angry
Re: It's Flash Back Weekend: Which Of These Dating Apps You Missed And Was Fun Of It by saintbillion(m): 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
Sniper101:
I miss Inmessage angry
Never heard of this

(1) (Reply)

How To Get ANYTHING From The Source / Election Galore / If U Live In Minna Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.