Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? (1505 Views)

What's Your Greatest Achievement In 2023 / It's Flash Back Weekend: Which Of These Dating Apps You Missed And Was Fun Of It / What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
There may be others I missed, but let me give you this...Two girls came around my mums shop. They were both beautiful, but one was more charming. Later on, after some period, I dated the more charming one. We later broke up. It took me about 7 years or more to recover from that lady. I dont know if she took my picture to herbalist or mammy water or did juju on it. Years later, I wished I had gone for the other lady that was not too charming. One day, I asked about the lady that was not too charming " They said she is married"...

Some ladies may missed their best love because of pride, unnecessary hard-to-get, playing around, wrong advice etc.

Some guys may have missed their best love because of being fake alpha male, pride, sleeping around, wrong advice, anger etc

Lesson: do not fall quickly for what is so attractive; regulate your emotions and make the right choice.

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by Elove1: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
You want Bleep the second girl too..oga go marry

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by Switinthemiddle(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
I haven't had any love opportunities gone wrong
... but I know the lady I'm with now I know I'll end up regretting leaving her.. Cuz I'm sure I won't t marry her. Shes just too good to for me grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by fati2001(m): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2020

Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by JOACHINpedro: 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
Gift I'm sorry for disregarding you when you were showing me green light cry

Modified
While working out, a girl was admiring my calisthenics from afar. I just noticed it but put no atom of interest. She later came closer to make sure I notice her, but the workout was so frustrating for me cus my handstand was still shaky. She introduced herself to me but I couldn't return the favor cus i was pissed AF.
Few days later I felt bad for my actions though it wasn't my fault but I'm sure I gave that damsel all the reasons not to shoot her shot if she ever crush on her type of guy.
I've not seen her since then. cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by Jodha1(f): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
I've missed so many that i regret till date...

The most painful one was when I was writing my WAEC ...I met this guy really cool.. handsome and smart unlike some other guys....he was caring and everything...but he had a bad attitude of speaking his dialect (Igbo) even though he knew I didn't understand...
He'll walk me a long distance to my place...and trek back... during breaks when i didn't have the strength to go back home... he'll leave everything and stay with me till it's time...

He was really handsome..so girls do flock around him..but he'll Ignore them all and focus on me...but somehow it didn't work out... sad

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by Cerebellum: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
fati2001:

Chai!

I don't know why but I find this pix quite irritating..

Abeg Fati fati take it down
Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
fati2001:

Jobless @boki... *spits*
Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by Heloct(f): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
How would you know it's a great opportunity if you missed it?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by lilfort(m): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
we bosses never miss
dont quote me
Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by ayodele17893: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
How would you know it's a great opportunity if you missed it?
Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by Silentgroper(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
My pride.. I should have just forgot abt d whole thing i mean it wasnt that much of a big deal. She's still all up in my head though.
Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by Silentgroper(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
fati2001:

This one never has anything tangible to say than to be spamming d whole thread wit boring ass memes.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by Silentgroper(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jodha1:

The most painful one was when I was writing my WAEC ...I met this guy really cool.. handsome and smart unlike some other guys....he was caring and everything...but he had a bad attitude of speaking his dialect (Igbo) even though he knew I didn't understand...
He'll walk me a long distance to my place...and trek back... during breaks when i didn't have the strength to go back home... he'll leave everything and stay with me till it's time...

He was really handsome..so girls do flock around him..but he'll Ignore them all and focus on me...but somehow it didn't work out... sad
Kikikiki.. U don chop ban .
Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by DMerciful(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Why do you keep dating Igbo guys yet complain of their language? The other day, you created a post about you Igbo guy calling you mummy and speaking Igbo all the time.
Jodha1:

Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by Jodha1(f): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
Kikikiki.. U don chop ban .

And I no do anything o...

Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by Jodha1(f): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
DMerciful:
Why do you keep dating Igbo guys yet complain of their language? The other day, you created a post about you Igbo guy calling you mummy and speaking Igbo all the time.

I never stated I dated this one...

As nah so so Igbo guys dey come my way..how awon do?
Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by DMerciful(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
You were in waec class so prob too young to be in a defined relationship but that kind play play na relationship back then cos I'm sure when he gave other girls attention, you weren't happy.
Jodha1:

I never stated I dated this one...

As nah so so Igbo guys dey come my way..how awon do?
Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by Jodha1(f): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
DMerciful:
You were in waec class so prob too young to be in a defined relationship but that kind play play na relationship back then cos I'm sure when he gave other girls attention, you weren't happy.

It wasn't serious at all...but we liked each other....YES ...that was the major issue sef....girls were flocking around him and it irritated me... anytime we're together they'll be calling him up and down.....

And his Igbo girl friends will be speaking Igbo with him in my presence...and I'll be lost sad

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by DMerciful(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
Now you started dating Igbo guy again. Anyways,
try learn the language, Igbo guys are generous,
caring, family oriented, hardworking and monogamous. Do not have another regret this time
Jodha1:

It wasn't serious at all...but we liked each other....YES ...that was the major issue sef....girls were flocking around him and it irritated me... anytime we're together they'll be calling him up and down.....

And his Igbo girl friends will be speaking Igbo with him in my presence...and I'll be lost sad
Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by Jodha1(f): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
DMerciful:
Now you started dating Igbo guy again. Anyways,
try learn the language, Igbo guys are generous,
caring, family oriented, hardworking and monogamous. Do not have another regret this time

It still didn't work out o...yhure right ... obviously...the only problem with some Igbo guys is there family...they usually do not want them to marry outside their tribe...

I'm hearing Igbo small... small o...I was in an Igbo land for almost a year...I wasn't serious if not I would have been fluent in Igbo by now..
Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by DMerciful(m): 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
True....Igbos marry mostly Igbos...its easier that way. I'm Igbo from Delta and I also marry Igbo lady from Delta. Though I have my reason but not due to family pressure but personal
Jodha1:

It still didn't work out o...yhure right ... obviously...the only problem with some Igbo guys is there family...they usually do not want them to marry outside their tribe...

I'm hearing Igbo small... small o...I was in an Igbo land for almost a year...I wasn't serious if not I would have been fluent in Igbo by now..
Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by tobechi74: 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
When did love become an opportunity to be missed?
When we learn to extend universal love to all creature, there would be no regrets

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by Jodha1(f): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
DMerciful:
True....Igbos marry mostly Igbos...its easier that way. I'm Igbo from Delta and I also marry Igbo lady from Delta. Though I have my reason but not due to family pressure but personal

That's the challenge o....but we give out our sons out in marriage to Igbo ladies on a daily...
Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by DMerciful(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Women are under pressure to marry...if they're too selective, their daughters may remain in their father's house for long. Men and women do not have the same privilege. My sister married a Yoruba man.
Jodha1:

That's the challenge o....but we give out our sons out in marriage to Igbo ladies on a daily...
Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by 44Bulldog(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
tobechi74:
When did a girl become an opportunity to be missed?

Did he mention any gender?

Use ur head
Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by paulolee(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
supposed date our local govt chairman daughter but I ignored her green lights because she no get nice ass and shape..
letta got to know who her dad was, went back for a relationship and she said she's no longer interested before she left my state...
big opportunity wasted, wey i for still de cash out like dis

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by Jodha1(f): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
DMerciful:
Women are under pressure to marry...if they're too selective, their daughters may remain in their father's house for long. Men and women do not have the same privilege. My sister married a Yoruba man.

Okay thanks for giving me heads up...

So I'll know the tribes to avoid..
Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by DMerciful(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
Loool......it depends on the individual mostly.
If a strong willed man wants to marry you, he will.
Jodha1:

Okay thanks for giving me heads up...

So I'll know the tribes to avoid..
Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by JOACHINpedro: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
paulolee:
supposed date our local govt chairman daughter but I ignored her green lights because she no get nice ass and shape..
letta got to know who her dad was, went back for a relationship and she said she's no longer interested before she left my state...
big opportunity wasted, wey i for still de cash out like dis
They're coming for you grin
Sit tight cool
Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by Ajayitaiwoesthe(f): 12:46am On Dec 29, 2020
READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MORE MONEY IN 2021!!
The simple truth no one would tell you
The impact of Covid-19 on small and local businesses cannot be underestimated as it resulted into loss of jobs for many, shutdown of businesses and a serious fall in income.

Truth is post-covid, there would be a high demand in technological skills, digital and online presence and innovative technological solutions. Social and digital marketing skill is now a hot cake in the market!

So how is this my business?

To make more money in 2021 would require you to learn a SKILL, a high income one at that.
No one would tell you this but I would

There has been an increase in the awareness of the importance of technology and the internet is now the employer of so many

I mean, with just your phone and a skill, you could take jobs from the comfort of your home and earn in different currencies.

I kid you not
Learning an HIGH income skill puts you on top of everything and leads you to achieve your goal of financial freedom.

As GOOGLE would have it, COPYWRITING happens to be amongst the top 5 high income skill you can learn

Reason because copywriters are always highly demanded by business owners in order to make sales

You can NEVER run out of jobs as a copywriter

Fun fact about copywriting is that it is not a talent, it is learnable

You dont have to be a writer to do copywriting

At first, the whole skill might seem overwhelming but with the right dedication and training youre good to go

Interested in taking a training?

THIS IS FOR YOU!!!

5 DAYS OF INTENSIVE TRAINING ON COPYWRITING�
This class is specifically for serious minded people who are ready to be committed 100%
What you stand to benefit in this class?
*You will get a certificate at the end of the course (Can be added to your portfolio)
*Peer reviews on copies written by YOURSELF!!
*20% off Admission into bachelor of copywriting course by professor Emmanuel Akpe
(Only the best students get this)
*Adequate Follow-up on every topic taught
*Over 200 Swipe files worth 500k+(contains several proven successful copies written by GREAT COPYWRITERS)
*Materials worth 50,000 naira

All of this just in five days?�

Like I said, this training is not for the unserious ones�
"Your energy flows to where your focus is"
Secrets of the millionaire mind by T.harv

This course goes for 5,000naira
But because it is a festive season, I decided to gift you a 70% DISCOUNT!!��
I really want you and I to make much more come 2021 hence my generosity�
INTERESTING NEWS!!!
First 50 persons to pay get an extra 10% DISCOUNT!!!
From 5,000 to 1,000 naira�
Let's say this is my Christmas/new year gifts to like-minded persons

Price goes back to normal after the first 50 persons pays
One more thing, if you don't still get this copywriting world after this class, I promise to PAY BACK your money in FULL!!
Plus a written apology also

I learnt from the best so whatever I produce is always THE BEST!!
Allow me walk you through your copywriting career�

Classes start on the 4th January - 8th January 2021

Pay into
UBA(Savings)
Oji Chibueze Gideon
Send proof of payment to 08119557959 with your full name on whatsapp

Course outline and timetable would be sent immediately payment is confirmed

Payment closes 2nd of January 2021
zoputa:
There may be others I missed, but let me give you this...Two girls came around my mums shop. They were both beautiful, but one was more charming. Later on, after some period, I dated the more charming one. We later broke up. It took me about 7 years or more to recover from that lady. I dont know if she took my picture to herbalist or mammy water or did juju on it. Years later, I wished I had gone for the other lady that was not too charming. One day, I asked about the lady that was not too charming " They said she is married"...

Some ladies may missed their best love because of pride, unnecessary hard-to-get, playing around, wrong advice etc.

Some guys may have missed their best love because of being fake alpha male, pride, sleeping around, wrong advice, anger etc

Lesson: do not fall quickly for what is so attractive; regulate your emotions and make the right choice.

Re: What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It? by fati2001(m): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2020
Silentgroper:
This one never has anything tangible to say than to be spamming d whole thread wit boring ass memes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ If You're To Get Married (redpillers) / How Can I Get 2 Million Naira Overnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.