Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You (37291 Views)

Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing / When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing / If A Girl U Are Wooing Sends U This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Sleekfingers: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
Simply saying, she don't know how she would react,
maybe pour acid on you, poison you with rat poison, chop off your penis, decapitate you, slash your throat when you are asleep, use pestle to pound your skull

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by NSK4U(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2023
Your case is over if you have intention of cheating
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Henry22(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2023
OP you are playing with your life

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Dpaulie(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2023
IKU

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Angelfrost(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2023
She is basically and literally telling you that she has serious Anger issues. tongue

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by ipobarecriminals: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
cool You'll be TOSSED cool
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by femi4: 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2023
NEWBIN:
Does that mean she loves you ?

When she says:

PLEASE, IF YOU CHEAT ON ME DONT LET ME KNOW

What does she imply?
It means you might not be able to come back and tell us the story

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Kingosytex(m): 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2023
NEWBIN:

When she says:

What does she imply?

A girl you are wooing or the girl you've married?

How do unmarried people cheat?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Blitzking: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
She loves u and is willing to share you or has come to terms she can't have you alone..but if she decides to kill u in the end is up to her sha cos she might be planning to change the bad boy.
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Think9ja(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
Why E come de hard Newcastle to score Man U na
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Paracetamol01: 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2023
Bruh starts writing your WILL
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by adecz: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
She really likes you & can't stand
you breaking her heart πŸ’”

Please treat her rightπŸ‘‰πŸ‘Œ

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by UptownVibes(m): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Esan and Ikwerre ladies make that statement a lot.

They always let you know what can make them send you back to God.

But they fvcking loyal when they love you!
I don date more than four esan girls,why none of them tell me? Una go just dey fear tribes anyhow.. The thing is not all about tribe,its about personality..

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by luminouz(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
Mtchewwww

Only simps will come here to ask this.
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by illicit(m): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
How we want take know, are we her?

Cheat on her first nah

πŸ€•

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Goalnaldo(m): 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
She's an understanding girlfriend. She knows that men would always be men. She knows you are likely to cheat but don't just let her know.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by pansophist(m): 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
Maybe she recognized her inability to withstand the fact that he cheated and, hence, would rather live in ignorance bliss?
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by tollyboy5(m): 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lovemeharder:
It means that if she eventually finds out she will use the "exit" button Asap.
He might get the "RIP" tag even.
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by DrAda(f): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
It means that she is willing to remain ignorant. Ignorance is bliss.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Govocrete: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
Simple, if you have reason to cheat on me, don't allow me to know because that will wreck my heart.

Or

I know men always want to taste other flavor, you are free but to return with an infection.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by godwinstringed1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
NEWBIN:

When she says:

What does she imply?

Just like how Seun and other mods do rule 19. "Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out." grin grin grin grin
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Little21: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
NEWBIN:

How?
Like don't think of defending yourself or asking for a second chance. The relationship is over.
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by jojothaiv(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2023
NEWBIN:

When she says:

What does she imply?
Baba, check wetin you yarn again, I mean the topic.

Person you dey woo still dey yanga aka talking stage na, na woman wey Don gree for you fit chapter that kind yarn down and as a proper once you cast on top another punna e don be for you be that.
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by pafun(m): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2023
NEWBIN:

When she says:

What does she imply?

Run for your life. If you cheat and she j=know, na kpain you dey o!

To you cheaters that have lunatic girlfriend I dedicate Take Your Time by Iska Tribe. https://open.spotify.com/track/25TlMIRKoxOKpegEiDft2Z?si=97cb606a3eae4377
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Goldbw122(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
That means when she find out, you just got nothing to say, you are a goner, that means she can get out of emotional control and hurt you, with everything she got.. so if you are not ready for that kind of terms and condition, it is best you back out.. don't start but if you are a faithful guy, go ahead, God be with you..
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by pahen1991: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2023
She is a cheat. That's not a relationship
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by IjebuWarrior: 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
NEWBIN:

When she says:

What does she imply?

Ask her na? Why you dey ask us? We follow you toast am ni?

I hate when useless guys give ladies too much credence. Damn it. Simps everywhere. angry
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by sulakishop(m): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2023
Playing with fire
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by baralatie(m): 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2023
A girl you are wooing?
As in she never gree for you sef

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by baralatie(m): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
pahen1991:
She is a cheat. That's not a relationship
This is the person who understands the situation.
Person you never even balance with am don dey use psychology for u
Shu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by EquitableTech: 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kingosytex:

A girl you are wooing or the girl you've married?

How do unmarried people cheat?

Loyalty is part and parcel of any relationship.
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by youngrichnigga: 1:18am On Dec 03, 2023
Simple, "You can do your shit but not to my knowledge; you might not live to enjoy other times" πŸ”«πŸ”« πŸ”«

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.