Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video (37324 Views)

Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by philme87: 11:03am On Feb 26, 2022
A heartbroken man was recently captured crying profusely after he had his heart broken by his girlfriend of six years.

The man had wailed bitterly while being consoled by his friends. Who had assured him that he would meet another woman.

The sad man, whose heart had been shattered into pieces, paid no heed to his friends attempt to placate him; rather he wailed even more.

His friends urged him to make money so that he’d be able to get another girlfriend.

Seeing that he refused being pacified, they frustrated friends decided to leave him to his woes.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3YbD6x11Ok

3 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by NoahHadNoArk: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2022
Its a SIMPle matter grin

392 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Ahmed0336(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
Its a SIMPle matter grin

SIMPle indeed undecided

258 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Jennyclay(f): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2022
I won't be surprised if this man is either Kriss216 or SmellySperm.

They go about like a loose dog, barking and forming Hard guy and redpillers on every social media platform, whereas in reality they're nothing but weak vegetables.

Let his fellow redpillers console him, he has gotten a piece of his cake.

Nonsense!!

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Slynation(m): 11:13am On Feb 26, 2022
It's so painful tho...A lot of people might not understand this young man, Emotional trauma is very painful to experience because at that point, you are on self destruction, bobo might not be crying because his girl left him, but because he has built his happiness around the girl and has invested so much emotions, resources, time to the extent of losing himself in the process...!!

March 28th 2020 was a very bitter experience for me, My ex broke up with me just like that 8days after her birthday, A birthday I SIMPingly sponsored before lockdown was fully activated, Omo fear this gender...!! I was down just like my manchi up there, but I didn't shed tears physically, only did that in my sleep, it was a bitter experience that gave me the necessary strength, sense and pills I needed in life...I quickly remembered the badboy quote "Every heartless man once cared too much"

Now I live by two principles...As a lady "if you are Good, I will make you a saint...but if you are Bad, I will make you worst"

376 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Why would you do that? I still have popcorn and am enjoying this shit show.

She doesn’t deserve you, yet you act like a bumbling fool? Dude. Seriously. Do you have any self respect? An ounce of pride?

You are a good catch and there are plenty of people that would enjoy being with you.

She made her choice. Why haven’t you made yours? Or is bawling like a special snowflake part of your master plan?

Grow up already. You got one life. Walk with purpose. There is someone better waiting to meet you.

It’s her loss. Get on with it……….

15 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by noble71(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Simp!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by abobote: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Foolish man, pussy you bang for 6yrs, dumped your sorry ass, instead of you to say thank God and get yourself a fresh gal, you are here disgracing your ancestors

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Cry me a River.
Je n'aime pas les simplets.

5 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Sixtuo: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Heartbreak na national cake. E go reach everybody. Na turn by turn.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by freshkpomo(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Nobody fur this guy family when dey into organ trade? Abeg make una sell this guy organ off sharp sharp before him waste una family resources when una take raise am.

9 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Suspect33(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2022
A whole generation of weak men

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by rave1049: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Come on man

1 Like

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Mooh247: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2022
grin

Owo wo gbo

His slipry , hairy freaky freaky investment bank don carry money Waka

9 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2022
If I sound that man ehhhh, him go hear wheee

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Stevenson20: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2022
This SIMPle man sef.

5 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Maj196(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2022
Pussy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Illuminatiship(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2022
The man stupid 6 years you dey cry my neighbors don dey suffer for more the 30 years the day God bless the man the woman say she nor marry again,she just too like suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by bestman09(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2022
angry
Is she Dangote, Arthur Eze, Emeka Offor, or Otedola's daughter?

Another S.I.M.P

Efulefu somebody

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Hezzyluv: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2022
grin

One wise person once said the Y in your girlfriend should always be silent when pronouncing it cheesy

30 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by boman2014: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2022
undecided See as this mumu dey cry

6 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Premiumwriter: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2022
This one dey craze sha

5 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by DSC7: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2022
Shey he been wan die ontop? undecided

What a SIMPle hearted man sad

16 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by jmoore(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2022
SIMP

2 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
Its a SIMPle matter grin

Simp union in nairaland over to you .. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Sijo01(f): 11:47am On Feb 26, 2022
National cake as they call it.

6 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by sanmtiago(m): 11:47am On Feb 26, 2022
A real man about to emanate from that simp up there.
In as much as this looks funny, trust me this young man is on the verge of having a life turning experience. The power to switch how you feel about people who hurt you is truly a gift, a thing that can make you rich or keep you down in a ditch. Now he has a choice cause everything in life is almost dependent on choice kiss

37 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Ice4jez(m): 11:47am On Feb 26, 2022
One win for the ladies, una go dey happy now until dude go begin go about hurting innocent girls way no do anything

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago / Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.