Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? (9107 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) / A Seared Conscience Is Like Sitting In A Room Not Noticing It Stinks. / TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by SunriseW(f): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
I just like sitting close to the choir.
Nothing beats a good Catholic choir.
Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by kay29000(m): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2023
Lol. Funny I saw this post while sitting behind in church.

By the way, I sit behind cos I want to be able to sneak out when I want, without eyes on me.
Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2023
Think9ja:
For me, it's annoying sitting in a position where I get to see those hoes sing in the church when I know that by evening, they'll go and suck d!CK.

So I like sitting at the back with my earpiece on

If I have the power, no non virgin will sing in the church or even stand before the brethren
. I like Islam for this

Prostitutes everywhere parading themselves as choiristers

[b]Thunder go fire una one by on[/b]e

Lol. Guy, be calming down na! Chaii, adon laff taya
Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by Pootle: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
so that if that friction rapture happen we go know those wey go and we wey remain cool
Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by rickleye: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
codedgalaxy:
Are there any hidden benefit's for sitting behind at a gathering, especially in a church.
Its quite baffling to see people who on a daily basis make prophetic declarations like, 'i am the head and not the tail",
" i shall be a leader in my generation" but, when they get to church they run away from the front row seats lol. How do you lead from the back?
Which begs the question,
" why do people like sitting behind ?

As an introvert I sit at the back because of the following
1. I’d rather not be seen .
2. I don’t like to handshake a lot of people.
3. Dont want to socialize
4. Don’t want to be distracted
5. Want to be first or among the first out of the church.
6. Need to beat traffic
Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by lexy2014: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2023
Googledotcom:
[/b] Choice.

Do you know that there are some people who are shortsighted and there are those who are longsighted ?

Who are you leaving the front chairs for?
Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by BornAgainCow: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
Think9ja:
For me, it's annoying sitting in a position where I get to see those hoes sing in the church when I know that by evening, they'll go and suck d!CK.

So I like sitting at the back with my earpiece on

If I have the power, no non virgin will sing in the church or even stand before the brethren. I like Islam for this

Prostitutes everywhere parading themselves as choiristers

Thunder go fire una one by one

Lol then just kuku stop going to church if you feel this way. Abi Dem dey force you go?
Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by fijihems: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2023
I don't think it matters where someone sits in the church. God will bless whom He wants to bless.
Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by Googledotcom: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
lexy2014:

Who are you leaving the back sits for ?
Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by GABRIEL6036: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
Low self esteem i guess 😎
Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
Googledotcom:
Who are you leaving the back sits for ?
Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by emmyN(m): 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2023
To feign indifference. You know many people just like the idea of being in church but don't want to be seen as very churchy. The "big boy" stuff.
Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by rhames(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
codedgalaxy:
Are there any hidden benefit's for sitting behind at a gathering, especially in a church.
Its quite baffling to see people who on a daily basis make prophetic declarations like, 'i am the head and not the tail",
" i shall be a leader in my generation" but, when they get to church they run away from the front row seats lol. How do you lead from the back?
Which begs the question,
" why do people like sitting behind ?

Body of back benchers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? / Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] / Disciplining A Christian Child: The Difference Between Discipline And Punishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.