Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? (9108 Views)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / I Am Tired Of Going To Church / The Duration Of Courtship And Purpose Of Courtship In Christian Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by VICALUFUO(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
I want to see your take on this topic. What is your main purpose of going home during christimas period.
Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by k2039: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
I dont travel for christmas, it's just not necessary.
Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by benbrains(m): 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2012
I travel basically to Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ the bigger part of the family. A sort of a family re-union, a fellowship... That is d only time in d year when this could possbly happen.
I can't wait to get on the bus...

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by benbrains(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
k2039: I dont travel for christmas, it's just not necessary.
Why will it be necessary When all ur people dey lag, or within Nigeria.
Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by Lawconfessor(f): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2012
benbrains: Why will it be necessary When all ur people dey lag, or within Nigeria.

Just about to ask him Y it isn't necessary?
But U really took it out of my mouth straight up
Fenks jare.
So over to U k2039?
Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by RedLight1: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
for igbos: to show their achievement over the past year
for yoruba: family re union i think
for hausa ; they dont care cos they are boko haram predominantly muslims

9 Likes

Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by tellwisdom: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
OP, aint you writing from Home?? ….Abi na under bridge you dey ni?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by Detonatorrex(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
absolutely cos my parents want everyone to be together atleast this one time throughout the year cool

1 Like

Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by VICALUFUO(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
I travel to han fun. A lot of fun including christmas rice and chicken, football competition between the eight communities in our villa.Everybody in the family re unite as one family. Talkless of the big river we normally goes to swim. To talk but a few

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by Redmosquito(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
[size=13pt]To show the village witches that they have failed[/size]

41 Likes

Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
Red-Light:
for igbos: to show their achievement over the past year
for yoruba: family re union i think
for hausa ; they dont care cos they are boko haram predominantly muslims

Arrant Nonsense!!!! Bloody f00l!!!

13 Likes

Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by alienware(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
lest i forget national identity management is recuiting massively http://www.nimcjobs.com/ViewJobRoles.aspx here is the link
Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by nlofficial(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2012
It's a familty thing in most cases. Otherwsie known to some.
Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by olu4life(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2012
Redmosquito: [size=13pt]To show the villages witches that they have failed[/size]
Lwkmd ooo. Have never gone to the village during christmas period,na ibo peeps dey do am most. And we yoruba peeps hardly do that.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by vanstanzy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
To re-unite with ma family and friends, and jive.
Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by pastie(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
No place like home cool

1 Like

Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
Redmosquito: [size=13pt]To show the village witches that they have failed[/size]

o yeah!
lmao cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by baby124: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
Redmosquito: [size=13pt]To show the village witches that they have failed[/size]
[size=18pt]GBAM![/size] Hope you dont get kidnapped in the proces. But this is the very reason. Make sure you parade for them wella!

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2012
I'm ibo, but I don't go home...and when I get married, I'll teach my family not to place too much emphasis on travelling and cooking rice n chicken and all that stuff that happens.... undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by Lamasta(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2012

grin

Redosquito you funny o

1 Like

Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by freecocoa(f): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2012
To renew my otumokpo for the coming year.undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by mumumugu(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
An ibo man wil work from january to december, save lets say #200,000. Go 4 xmas lavish everytin and go back and start working again. Dat y he wil remain in poverty. Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
To show off to my peeps,and girls that I've made it big!by declaring "serve them round"in all the beer pub I enter,and to show my wonder on wheel honda pilot 2011 model.
Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by Chimerase(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
a lot of activities mak me luv xmas in ma village rangin 4rm xmas league comprisin of 10 communities 2 masquerade dance ERI GBARA meanin '2 eat back' its always assigned 2 communities each day startin 4rm 25th til 2nd january..so xmas in SE is just fun

1 Like

Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by Valiantvaliant(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2012
It actually started since when Jesus was born. Everyone had to go to their hometown.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by Nasri100(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2012
Appearance noni cheesy
Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by Goldie20: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2012

Hahaha.. Made My Day cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by donwilz(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2012
mumumugu: An ibo man wil work from january to december, save lets say #200,000. Go 4 xmas lavish everytin and go back and start working again. Dat y he wil remain in poverty. Mtchew
No Ibo man is poorer than your father.

24 Likes

Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by Nwaoguta(m): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
To give girls belle.
Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by Bella3(f): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
erm....
Why has this turned to a tribal bashing thread?
Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by saymax(f): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
Wasn't any big deal before but now dat B/H boys r determined to ruin every Christmas in d north, I say homeward bound is all I hv in mind. More importantly, christmas is best spent with family members.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
because home is where the heart lies.

but this year, im spending it with my ghanaian peeps. cant wait....we're planning on making so much food. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] / Disciplining A Christian Child: The Difference Between Discipline And Punishment / Is There Anything Like Spiritual Attack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.