Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) (29604 Views)

Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday / Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her / Regina Daniels Shutdowns Children's Day Concert As Ned Nwoko Gives N20million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by Chetas81(m): 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
zebszebs:

Get well soon bro. Nigeria is really dealing with Nigerians
REALLY WHO CARE THEY CAN KISS TRANSFORMER 🌶️🌶️IN JESUS NAME OF OUR LOAD JESUS CHRIST 😂😂🤟😳
Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by planetx: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2023
Elibaba1:

You mean he can’t give out that amount??
Of course he can't, do you know what N20 million is?
Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by Elibaba1: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
planetx:
Of course he can't, do you know what N20 million is?

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !
Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by Rejouir: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
pretydiva:
E be like say I go change career🫤. Make I quick go hype obi cubana🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️
Who has the pretty face. You deserve to be taken care of, this December.
Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by jinrelynfalk: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2023

j[i][/i]
Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by pretydiva(f): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
Rejouir:
Who has the pretty face. You deserve to be taken care of, this December.
Gracias🙏😄
Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by UselessBuharist: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
pretydiva:

Gracias🙏😄

Appreciation is a must
Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by pretydiva(f): 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Appreciation is a must
Yea. It is
Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by Rejouir: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
pretydiva:

Gracias🙏😄
You are actually a beautiful lady, with a kind look, i hope you have a pure heart as well.

My affection is a Dm away. 🌹😉
Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by pretydiva(f): 1:01am On Dec 25, 2023
Rejouir:
You are actually a beautiful lady, with a kind look, i hope you have a pure heart as well.

My affection is a Dm away. 🌹😉
Thanks for the compliment🙏

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) by HighTableVoice: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
Not to bash him but he is a hype man so he must hype for more favors because everyone who knows wiz are aware he doesn’t spend too much money like that. But maybe na him collabo with the guy him deh wish ham for because that is definitely a wish for him and not a promise of funds imo. Wiz kid give you 20 million, omo d baba weh go do that juju for you go too strong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday / Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins / Erem Emeka, Ajebo, Proposes To Uche Kamalu On Her Birthday In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.