Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! (3472 Views)

Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting / Here's A Northern Terrorist, With AK47, Boasting In Front Of A Crowd / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Farouk Yahaya Boasting Army Will Win All Its Battles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by BitterTruth0001: 7:56am On Dec 04, 2023
TopBanter:

Your attempted defence of Igbos only ends up showing that an unreasonable nature is innate to every Igbo.Even those, like you, who pretend to be Liberal and conciliatory.

Igbos should be "Cherished and celebrated" for deliberate, mindless and demeaning bragadoccio aimed at belittling others ?

When your fellow Igbos say here that they are "dominating and enslaving Yorubas in their own land" the Yorubas should throw them a Party for that abi?

You’re trying to put words in my mouth . You will not do that without being called out on it.

You guys are all clowns only ever capable of seeing yourselves as victims when you are always perpetrator

We’ll have no further conversations today.
Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by Gamesmart: 7:58am On Dec 04, 2023
Bigkoko:
Werey if you no mention other tribe and places you no fit talk. Have you seen a man from Jalingo or Warri as deceitful as you guys. Abeg leave other people from una character ni. They no be like una.

Why are you so concerned about me mentioning other places?

Why so much focus on Yorubas for some of you people? Yet, those same some would be the one claiming Yorubas are envious of them.

Simple question: Are Igbos much liked by other Nigerian tribes?

Answer!

1 Like

Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by TopBanter: 7:59am On Dec 04, 2023
Gamesmart:

In a referendum, I can predict most Nigerians would offer to give you Biafra. I can put money on it.

Stop deluding yourself that Nigerians are desperate to hold on. The secession of SE does not have negative impact on the average man in Oyo, Jalingo, Warri etc. It is the average Igbo man that it would negatively affect.

The lack of allowing Biafra is just typical national land defense and the disregard & dislike the North have for Igbos; not because they love or need them.

Of course. Using the North as a barometer, since Igbos have always attacked them as the most parasitic region that want to keep Igbos in Nigeria, what are we to make of the fact that the regions elders, who should be the most consecutive defenders of "one Nigeria", formally petitioned Buhari to convene a referendum to let Igbos depart Nigeria peacefully?

Abeg if the North is ready for Igbos to leave Nigeria who is not? Qe are in an education age, aided by the Internet, that has made everyone realize we gain nothing from Igbos. Nada.

Ordinary VAT dropped to the centre they lag behind horribly yet will keep boasting of the billionaires and multi-billion businesses and industries in the SE.

The cold truth, many facts and statistics support, is that Igbos are the ethnic group benefitting the most from "one Nigeria".

With this knowledge of Igbos economic worthlessness and parasitism, added to the fact that Igbos are a nuisance everywhere, then who would be against Igbos leaving today?

Who will not be keen to divorce a wife who is a 'good for nothing' partner?

1 Like

Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by TopBanter: 8:07am On Dec 04, 2023
BitterTruth0001:

You’re trying to put words in my mouth . You will not do that without being called out on it.

We’ll have no further conversations today.

Yes run away. You made ridiculous statements that cannot be defended yet, as I have concluded, you want to play the victim.

Did you note the topic before commenting? Do you also know ethnic tensions are high currently and because Igbos are stoking the fire of it since Obi lost?

The offensive bragging of Igbos, no other Nigerian ethnic group is guilty of, out of more than 400, is currently a bone of contention.

If Igbos have any redemption in them then they should see and understand the need to make amends for their ways. Instead you say we should "celebrate" their offensive behaviour? Na real wa for you guys. Not one single reasonable Igbo on NL except for OkoroAwusa.

Just shows why Nigerians are fed up of you lot. Yorubas , in the majority, are certainly happy for you to leave the SW. That is for sure.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by Gamesmart: 8:14am On Dec 04, 2023
TopBanter:

Of course. Using the North as a barometer, since Igbos have always attacked them as the most parasitic region that want to keep Igbos in Nigeria, what are we to make of the fact that the regions elders, who should be the most consecutive defenders of "one Nigeria", formally petitioned Buhari to convene a referendum to let Igbos depart Nigeria peacefully?

Abeg if the North is ready for Igbos to leave Nigeria who is not? Qe are in an education age, aided by the Internet, that has made everyone realize we gain nothing from Igbos. Nada.

Ordinary VAT dropped to the centre they lag behind horribly yet will keep boasting of the billionaires and multi-billion businesses and industries in the SE.

The cold truth, many facts and statistics support, is that Igbos are the ethnic group benefitting the most from "one Nigeria".

I did not even know/recall that such petition was made. When I was saying 90% would support their leaving in a referendum it was purely based on my guts, reading of social dynamics and how their noise is grating on others.

https://dailytrust.com/biafra-northern-protesters-ask-buhari-national-assembly-for-referendum/

Yet, some idiots with "victim-siege mentality" console themselves by saying "Why are you not letting us leave".

Most reasonable Igbos I know are happy to be part of Nigeria, proud to fly Nigerian flag, like living in Lagos and know Biafra is not best for their interest in the current circumstances.

We see the evidence on the ground. There is nothing, absolutely fcking nothing, special with the way SE governors have ran their states. Even a charlatan like Peter Obi is seen as superstar with his mediocre work as Governor of Anambra. Why are some now deluding themselves that once they have Biafra, they would be the next Singapore?

After getting Nnamdi Kanu as President. A mentally-ill man? Another Bokassa in power? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Another thing is that because of the SE individualistic and money-is-everything-and-your-rank culture, they are one of the Nigerian tribes with least team-working capabilities. That would impact on running a country.

I swear, they would just be sneaking back into Nigeria for opportunities and would get crude treatment after all their noise and insults to get their own country. I dare say, such illegal immigrants might just be slaughtered in the Core North in anger, so it is SW and SS they would be sneaking to.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by OmoFiditi: 8:18am On Dec 04, 2023
Gamesmart:
Honestly, I have lived my life watching how some few Igbos destroy the Igbo brand.

I have also read articles and seen clips about Nigerian history, some presented by independent whites, that show that certain inter-tribal relations culture by the Igbos has not changed for the better in over 70 years.

The way Igbos were described (the good and the bad) 70, 50, 30 years ago is generally the way most Nigerians would describe them today. Fair enough that same applies to some other tribes too.

But some of the bad is highly detrimental to Igbo people and the brand today, despite the great potential and ease of that not being the case, and this is not being discussed. It is sad if you ask non-Igbo people across Nigeria the tribe they 'like the least' in Nigeria and force them to answer, Igbos would play a significant role at the top across the country. This is why the bad needs to be highlighted, discussed and action should take place to intentionally change or adjust.

Let me state some observations I have made:

The chest-beating, self-delusions of some few igbo people
- Igbos don’t run Nigeria’s economy
- Nigeria would not fail without Igbos
- Igbos are not developing or transforming any part of Nigeria outside the SE
- Igbo states are not the richest states
- Igbos are not the richest Nigerians
- Igbo states (or the SE region) are not the most developed even once you remove Lagos & FCT

The facts
- Igbos are probably the most trade-inclined tribe
- Igbos are good at trade
- Igbos really only dominate (1) Transport, (2) Spare parts, (3) Electronics, (4) Building materials and (5) Hospitality sectors
- Igbos are probably the tribe that are most spread across Nigeria as local residents
- Igbos are highly competitive and a successful tribe in all aspects of life in Nigeria

To make clear, Igbos are not feared by other tribes, neither are other tribes jealous/envious of Igbos. The uncouth and antagonistic boisterous nature of a few, but sufficiently significant number of, Igbos and these few Igbo’s culture of trying to claim superiority or attack other tribes just ends up with the Igbos breaking/damaging bonds with other tribes.

You can be good at whatever you do, and even vocalise this prowess, without a need to boast you are better than everyone else, you are their benefactors, you dominate them and you will always be the best, especially when all you can back it up with is daft and wrong evidence. Even Messi, Lebron James, Einstein, Michael Jackson etc. do/did not talk like that.

This should be spread across the Igbo community!

What tribe do you belong to?
My question is very vital for the holistic appreciation of your piece.
Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by Gamesmart: 8:19am On Dec 04, 2023
OmoFiditi:

What tribe do you belong to?
My question is very vital for the holistic appreciation of your piece.

Then your IQ might not be sufficient.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by OmoFiditi: 8:26am On Dec 04, 2023
Gamesmart:

So, your point is "nothing is wrong, they are just jealous of us"?

When did we yorubas become the mouthpiece of other tribe to speak for them on whether they hate 'Ibo or not'. Don't you think that is a long-failed propaganda?

People of Edo state, Plateau state, Taraba, Adamawa, etc voted for an Igbo candidate in the last election. Don't you think that is a slap to the face of our 'Everybody hates Ibo, and love we yoruba' propaganda?

1 Like

Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by OmoFiditi: 8:28am On Dec 04, 2023
Gamesmart:

Then your IQ might not be sufficient.

Mr I.Q answer the question and stop dodging it. There is a reason why people write anti-Ibo articles with fake 'Ibo names' as authors. grin
Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by EJEGBULEJE: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2023
I wonder if we will hear words or breath If d ff Men are from that yunda...

Aliko Dangote
Abdulsamad Rabiu
DANTATA
AA Rano etc
Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by Benzigler: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2023
TopBanter:

You and the poster you quote are the joke. Your pal claims the Igbos will "gladly" take the offer to leave Nigeria he posits.

Makes you wonder if there is a single Igbo alive capable of working with reality.

They gaslight fellow Nigerians about their desire for Biafra yet a bright child of even age six would be right to wonder how Biafra would work for a people who have arguably half of their estimates 35 to 40 million Igbos dispersed all over Nigeria.

Is it not obvious those Igbo who have moved out of ala Igbo permanently, in millions, have voted with their feet against Biafra?

Let's not even talk about Igbo elected leaders , with the mandate of the people, whose action shows they , of all Nigerian leaders, are dictatorially against the sort of greater autonomy and administrative freedom the SW is now the champion of in Nigerian today.

With Igbos, it is all about hypocritical announcement in public to blackmail and gaslight other Nigeria yet the facts of how they live and are governed shows that the left hand never knows what the right hand is up to.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/31-govs-shun-amendment-financial-autonomy-for-state-assemblies/amp

All I see in your post is frustration, gibberish, illusion and lies.I don't see Igbos gaslighting fellow Nigerians and only people from a certain tribe are known for making this kind of stupid comments, It's not a crime if they wish to leave one Nigeria, they are not the first and will never be the last. one question!! can't Nigeria exist without the Igbos?
Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by OmoFiditi: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2023
Gamesmart:

You lack high IQ.

Firstly, you make an assumption I am Yoruba.

Secondly, you are trying to deflect from the defect many see with the Igbo tribe, instead of addressing the defect.

There is no assumption. That is what you are- A fellow yoruba and most probably a Muslim one. grin

You fear that admittance of that fact, will water down the veracity and credibility of this repugnant piece that you authored. grin
Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by TopBanter: 8:37am On Dec 04, 2023
Benzigler:

All I see in your post is frustration, gibberish, illusion and lies.I don't see Igbos gaslighting fellow Nigerians and only people from a certain tribe are known for making this kind of stupid comments, It's not a crime if they wish to leave one Nigeria, they are not the first and will never be the last. one question!! can't Nigeria exist without the Igbos?

lol. Clearly you are the one who is frustrated and displaying classic Igbo behavior.

I.e when called out correctly you begin denying and playing victim. Na una way so nothing do you bro.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by OmoFiditi: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2023
TopBanter:

Lol. You're an example of the average duplicitous and propagandist Igbo man always happy to use lies and falsehood to support his perpetual desire to play victim always.

The bolded in your post is the insincere excuse Igbos, till today, have used to death to keep playing victim and drawing sympathy you all think hides your real intentions.

First of all, the war was against the treasonous and constitutionally illegal declaration of Biafra by Ojukwu and Co. Do similar today and the result will be the same because no rogue group from within will be allowed to challenge the legal and constitutional authority of a nation.

It is therefore not about anyone forcing you to stay as you Igbos like to pretends so as to mask the fact you don't really want Biafra and prefer life outside the SE.

In any case, check the actual reality today with the idea of regional autonomy gaining traction everywhere and with everyone, including North you term as "parasitic", openly challenging Igbos to leave.

The tone has suddenly changed from you Igbos. When Northern elders demanded Buhari convene a referendum to allow Igbos to leave, IPOB Senator Abaribe, previously a vociferous supporter of Biafra, was one of the first to declare "no one can force Igbos out of Nigeria".

With Yorubas seriously planning and agitating for regional autonomy, it is your fellow Igbos starting threads upon thread here saying "we are not leaving Lagos" and "Lagos belongs to all of us and we will not leave",

How do you think other Nigerians perceive all this desperate Igbo hypocrisy discrediting your decades-long noise for Biafra?

Most will conclude you are scared of the severe suffering ahead after it dawned on you lot that Yorubas are very serious about their regional autonomy mission with a Yoruba President in place as well.

It is not rocket science that once cut off from the major market and spending power of the SW then you lot are toast. That is the morbid fear of you parasitic hypocrite who say one thing yet the life you live, spread across all Nigeria in millions, means you are all conmen

Nigerians have called your bluff. Crystal clear you Igbos, raising generations after generation in the SW, North etal, have no real intention of gaining Biafra or returning to the SE permanently.

It is something we now understand you use to gaslight and blackmail Nigerians so you appear victims of captivity even as your "flee the SE at all cost" nature now expose you all as the hypocrites and parasites you used to claim others were till even the North started calling you out.

Buddy I have news for you. More severe suffering on the way for Igbos. Regional autonomy is inevitable because it is the only system that can guarantee Nigeria's survival and progress.

Smaller, better run, more accountable, more homogenous, more secure and more productive regionally administered geographical areas is the only way forward for Nigeria.

That is when your real suffering will start because you will become the only Nigerians who will be 10th class everywhere as it is obvious you will refuse to go back to your SE whereas Yorubas , Middle Belt, SS and even North , from leaders to indigenes, are ready for the the inevitable.

So keep lying and claiming "they won't let us go" rather than dropping the hypocrisy all Nigerians are now aware of in preference for preparing for the future of the 15 t 20 million Igbos outside the SE who will become persona non grata nuisance everywhere once regional autonomy is in place.

Stop deceiving yourself with the 'go home to achieve Biafra' propaganda. Only the Ibos are more than ready to leave the Nigerian contraption, we yorubas are not, and it will not be without TOTAL FREEDOM from the Nigerian state. For them it is ALL OR NOTHING.
Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by Gamesmart: 8:43am On Dec 04, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Dude stop making fun of yourself, we know where you come from and we know where you are heading to. desist from causing unnecessary trouble with everybody hate Igbos rhetoric. we know the tribe who always uses this propaganda against the Igbos.

Even you IPOB knows their is no hope or future for SE as Biafra, hence why they are making delusional conditions of SS oil must be with Biafra.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-40506251

If they really want to leave Nigeria and form an Igbo nation, they would at least be telling Nigeria that only the SE region will secede to make it more palatable.

Who even told these IPOB foooools that Ibibio, Ijaws, Urhobos, Itsekiri etc. would want to be part of Biafra and be under Igbo rule?

Stop foooling yourselves! Even IPOB know they are deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by Gamesmart: 8:45am On Dec 04, 2023
OmoFiditi:

When did we yorubas become the mouthpiece of other tribe to speak for them on whether they hate 'Ibo or not'. Don't you think that is a long-failed propaganda?

People of Edo state, Plateau state, Taraba, Adamawa, etc voted for an Igbo candidate in the last election. Don't you think that is a slap to the face of our 'Everybody hates Ibo, and love we yoruba' propaganda?

Do you have the IQ to show me where I said Yorubas are the mouthpiece of other tribes?

1 Like

Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by Gamesmart: 8:46am On Dec 04, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Mr I.Q answer the question and stop dodging it. There is a reason why people write anti-Ibo articles with fake 'Ibo names' as authors. grin

First demonstrate your IQ.

You already have a bad start.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by OmoFiditi: 8:46am On Dec 04, 2023
humilitypays:
Agreed Igbos have plenty issues, Igbos are the worst tribe or humans ever created by God, I am not here to argue or prove you wrong for what you already believe in.

All I am saying is, attack Igbos directly and stop hiding behind everybody hate Igbo to spew your hatred against Igbos.

Lastly, you cannot force a tribe to change who they are just to suite your desire, the best thing to do is to cut off that tribe and enjoy your peace. To this effect, the best solution is peaceful division of Nigeria so Igbos can go stay on their own with their plenty wahala so Yorubas and every other tribes that hate Igbos can live without worrying about Igbos tarnishing the unblemished wonderful image of the Yorubas.

This to me is what Yorubas should be working to achieve at least now that Yorubas have all the political power to shape Nigeria the way they want it without having to be spreading hatred and propaganda about Igbos every blessed day.

Use your federal political gains now to expel Igbos from Nigeria or divide Nigeria so Igbos can carry their boastful arrogant, annoying wahala and go, because expecting Igbos to change to make Yorubas happy will never work till eternity, so simply cut them off once and for all and have your amazing country without the troublesome Igbos cool

I think this is a very pragmatic solution to the 'Ibo problem'. Since we Yorubas now have the power, we must endeavour to expel all Ibos out of Nigeria to their Biafra, so that we can face governing the rest of Nigeria peacefully.

Simple long-lasting solution, without the need to make duplicitous propaganda statements like 'If you want Biafra, go home'. Go home while you still find a way to control their land by installing unpopular Governors through your corrupt Judiciary? They left in 1967, how did that play out?

If you want a total exodus of Ibos to Biafra, you know what to do, instead of yelling and yelping about Ibos everyday like a thirsty baboon.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by Gamesmart: 8:47am On Dec 04, 2023
Benzigler:

Stop this delusion that Nigerians are holding on to Igbos.

Even IPOB does not want to leave Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by Gamesmart: 8:49am On Dec 04, 2023
OmoFiditi:

There is no assumption. That is what you are- A fellow yoruba and most probably a Muslim one. grin

You fear that admittance of that fact, will water down the veracity and credibility of this repugnant piece that you authored. grin

Assumption by whom?

Society of Low IQ "I must know your tribe before I can argue your points"?

1 Like

Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by Gamesmart: 8:52am On Dec 04, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Stop deceiving yourself with the 'go home to achieve Biafra' propaganda. Only the Ibos are more than ready to leave the Nigerian contraption, we yorubas are not, and it will not be without TOTAL FREEDOM from the Nigerian state. For them it is ALL OR NOTHING.

They are ready to leave the Nigerian contraption?

As long as Nigeria gives them all the oil to take with them?

Yes, it is indeed ALL OR NOTHING! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And they know 100% it would be NOTHING, hence they are not really trying to leave. So your argument is disproved!

1 Like

Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by OmoFiditi: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2023
Gamesmart:

Do you have the IQ to show me where I said Yorubas are the mouthpiece of other tribes?

Mr I.Q, I am 100% positive that just a fraction of my I.Q can only be attributable to the collective spatial quotient of your entire lineage.

Though this platform is indeed a leveller, where an ant can assume a bisonry imagery. I didn't earn an international PhD in medical science by being trisomic, congenitally and intellectually challenged as you are.
Read my post history and get the idea. grin

When you come here with your pugnacious and infantile ideas, suggestions and declarations, be ready to have it go through the crucible of scrutiny.
Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by Gamesmart: 9:00am On Dec 04, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Mr I.Q, I am 100% positive that just a fraction of my I.Q can only be attributable to the collective spatial quotient of your entire lineage.

Though this platform is indeed a leveller, where an ant can assume a bisonry imagery. I didn't earn an international PhD in medical science by being trisomic, congenitally and intellectually challenged as you are.
Read my post history and get the idea. grin

When you come here with your pugnacious and infantile ideas, suggestions and declarations, be ready to have it go through the crucible of scrutiny.

What state university gave you PhD?

The same one that gave Mama Piss a degree?

If you indeed have a PhD (which I doubt), Diarisgodoooo!

1 Like

Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by OmoFiditi: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2023
Gamesmart:

They are ready to leave the Nigerian contraption?

As long as Nigeria gives them all the oil to take with them?

Yes, it is indeed ALL OR NOTHING! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And they know 100% it would be NOTHING, hence they are not really trying to leave. So your argument is disproved!

So you now confirm that the Oil is the reason you are keeping them from leaving? Now that's a good start to embracing reality. Tell NTA and TVC to stop bugging Nigerians with the 'Let us unite and love Nigeria' lullaby songs.

And if the Oil is on their land, may I ask why you are interested in it and yet insult them?
Don't we have resources under yoruba soil? Is Luxembourg, Switzerland and other Scandinavian countries rich in resources? Can you go on a research study on how they are surviving?
Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by OmoFiditi: 9:10am On Dec 04, 2023
Gamesmart:

What state university gave you PhD?

The same one that gave Mama Piss a degree?

If you indeed have a PhD (which I doubt), Diarisgodoooo!

Your belief or thought about my earned degree is inconsequential. Changes nothing.

However, you remain down the totem pole of the intellectual ladder when and wherever I am involved. That is now established.

The fact that you stopped talking about the I.Q. thing means I have succeeded in beating you into the line of common sense.
Do not detour from that line henceforth. grin grin
Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by TopBanter: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Lol. IPOB clown. Show me where Igbo elected leaders, I.e the ones with the executive power to make things happen, have ever come together across Party line to do what is shown below from all SW Governor.

What you IPOB jokers don't get is that Nigerians now understand that the average Igbo man is insincere. He never says what he means and never means what he says.

Making Biafra noise and nuisance up and down daily does not mean you actually want Biafra.

Your actions and reaction, when called out, has show you lot are just parasitic noisemakers not ready to leave any part of Nigeria, outside the SE, you are currently ensconced in.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by Benzigler: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2023
Gamesmart:

You must be delusional to think that it affects people's lives negatively if Igbos end up with their own country.

The reality is that, with the current lives of Igbos now, they would be the biggest losers if they leave the federation.

Leaving the federation is just a matter of national pride by those in power and an intentional continued punishment by the Northern elite.

I have heard so many Nigerians from at least 4 tribes that are not Hausa or Yoruba say "they should let the Igbos go". So don't flatter yourself that Nigerians are desperate for Igbos to be in the federation. It would be more of a loss for Igbos who love to find greener pastures outside the high density SE to be told to move to their landlock country and need visa to visit and work in the rest of Nigeria, where they were the least liked tribe on average.

Don't wish bad on yourselves with arrogance. Biafra is not great for the entreprenuerial Igbos. It is FAAC supporting most of the SE states.

All I see in your post is frustration, gibberish, illusion and lies.I don't see Igbos gaslighting fellow Nigerians and only people from a certain tribe are known for making this kind of stupid comments, It's not a crime if they wish to leave one Nigeria, Igbos are not the first people to territory and will never be the last. one question!! can't Nigeria exist without the Igbos? most problem with Nigerians is fear of change, that uncertainty feels similar to failure in our brains. That’s why so many people would rather avoid change because of how uncomfortable the associated feelings can be.
Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by Wahabfuture: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2023
Gamesmart:

Are you saying Igbos are not the least liked tribe in Nigeria?

Yes or No.

No and if I may ask, how did you come to such conclusion? anyway from your comments I can see you have been feed with propagandas
Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by OmoFiditi: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2023
Gamesmart:

Assumption by whom?

Society of Low IQ "I must know your tribe before I can argue your points"?

However you want to spin it, one's tribe (and even religion) has a direct bearing on how he thinks politically and how he largely sees other tribes in Nigeria.

Denying this makes you even more daft than I think you are.
Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by Gamesmart: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2023
Honestly, after reading so many Igbo opinions on this thread and their persistent focus on the Yorubas and BitterTruth0001's claim that Yorubas are the ones that "arrogate unto itself the mantle of superiority and sophistication", (the former is definitely not true), I am convinced that the real reason many Igbos attack Yorubas is because they see them as their main competition for the premier/prestige tribe in Nigeria.

To be the premier/prestige tribe, a tribe would have to be:

- Large
- Economically Strong
- Highly Educated
- Productive
- Rich and Successful
- Cultured and Well-mannered

I don't think most Igbos see Hausas, and any other tribe apart from Yorubas, being able to compete with them on all these, hence the attacks and focus on Yorubas in most of the arguments of some Igbos despite the fact that Yorubas have been generally welcoming, tolerant and nice to them.

Hausas are far larger than them (and Yorubas) but would fail in all the other traits.

Yorubas are better than them in at least 4, if not all 6, of those traits.

All other tribes fail at "Large" trait as 65% of Nigerians are one of the 3 major tribes.

Honestly, I think i finally get the reason for persistent focus on Yorubas. It is the feeling of those that are the threat to the superiority many Igbos feel they need to have, and that has been documented for over 70 years. They really don't like being second.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

1 Like

Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by Gamesmart: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2023
OmoFiditi:

So you now confirm that the Oil is the reason you are keeping them from leaving? Now that's a good start to embracing reality. Tell NTA and TVC to stop bugging Nigerians with the 'Let us unite and love Nigeria' lullaby songs.

And if the Oil is on their land, may I ask why you are interested in it and yet insult them?
Don't we have resources under yoruba soil? Is Luxembourg, Switzerland and other Scandinavian countries rich in resources? Can you go on a research study on how they are surviving?

Your IQ is really low indeed.

I said it from the Go that you don't have sufficient IQ ................and no PhD.

Anyone can have PhD in cyberspace. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Need To Talk About This Boasting!!! by Gamesmart: 9:19am On Dec 04, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Your belief or thought about my earned degree is inconsequential. Changes nothing.

However, you remain down the totem pole of the intellectual ladder when and wherever I am involved. That is now established.

The fact that you stopped talking about the I.Q. thing means I have succeeded in beating you into the line of common sense.
Do not detour from that line henceforth. grin grin

You are a delusional chest-beater ..............with a low IQ. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Think Mujahid Dokubo-asari Should Be Release? / JUST IN!!! We Don’t Want Resource Control; We Want Biafra – Niger Delta Youth / I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.