Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Issue With Nairaland men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Issue With Nairaland men (1700 Views)

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away / Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Issue With Nairaland men by Silentgroper(m): 1:37am On Dec 04, 2023
SweetBuns:
For some reason, my posts never reaches fp when I'm online.
Lord knows I'd have insulted a lot of useless boys that parade themselves as men on this site.
Imagine my surprise when I met this on my account when I logged in after service today.

As usual, 99% of the replies were just stupid insults from men who have absolutely no 8dea of what they're talking about
Although there were few guys here and there who were wise enough to make sensible posts, the rest were kids throwing tantrums.

Why do men lose their minds when women make the most basic of standards?
All I said was be tall, have good posture and have hair. Finish
I got hundreds of direct and indirect insults for my simple requests.

Anyhow sha.
I said what I said. Deal with it
excuse me !!!

Are you faggoted or a bloody tranny ??!

angry angry
Re: The Issue With Nairaland men by Silentgroper(m): 1:39am On Dec 04, 2023
Jeon:
Because they're immature.They want Women to ignore their flaws, and to accept them as they are even if they are handicapped . When it comes to them, they won't blink twice before throwing a woman full of flaws under the bus .
fatima . You're beautiful...

grin cheesy grin
Re: The Issue With Nairaland men by Silentgroper(m): 1:40am On Dec 04, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Some fkn Ladies are fkn jobless
. Like fkn seriously kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Issue With Nairaland men by Silentgroper(m): 1:47am On Dec 04, 2023
JovialRPiller:

Mr luminous... They are women
Why are you expecting sense and logic from these creatures?
It's like trying to mix water and kerosene
Don't you see how they're being emotional all over the place?
Just sit back, relax and enjoy sipping their tears

Also, pay no need to that mad woman quoting you
She displayed one of her mental episodes on the aforementioned thread, so it's a futile thing If you try to reason with her
. Should we not have nut house section on NL already.

SEUN . This should be looked upon..

angry
Re: The Issue With Nairaland men by Silentgroper(m): 1:50am On Dec 04, 2023
JovialRPiller:
The song sweet die grin
. grin
Re: The Issue With Nairaland men by Silentgroper(m): 1:52am On Dec 04, 2023
illicit:

Lol

Who tell u say na babe?

🤣

Na babe ..

Jokes apart...
Re: The Issue With Nairaland men by Silentgroper(m): 1:54am On Dec 04, 2023
madone:
Op wey be like James brown elder sister talking nonsense. grin
likeeee bruh... I was confused

1 Like

Re: The Issue With Nairaland men by Silentgroper(m): 1:56am On Dec 04, 2023
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...

My guy, there is nothing more l love than triggering them. I love it when they go mad and quote me screaming like banshees. Anytime they yell like that, [/b]I imagine a neighing horse with open teeth[b] and I burst out laughing.

Oh such fun I have with these little girls!!! And I go still continue to pepper them.
the picture being painted here is synonymous to a dead goat head being roasted.

grin grin
Re: The Issue With Nairaland men by Silentgroper(m): 1:59am On Dec 04, 2023
Jeon:

gay

angry
Isn't it wrong to do that..

angry angry

I mean you two are alike
Re: The Issue With Nairaland men by illicit(m): 2:28am On Dec 04, 2023
Silentgroper:

Na babe ..

Jokes apart...

Oh really

Hmmmmm doesn't look or sound like babe, maybe it's just me

😶
Re: The Issue With Nairaland men by Danisaint112(m): 4:39am On Dec 04, 2023
SweetBuns:

Why do men lose their minds when women make the most basic of standards?
All I said was be tall, have good posture and have hair. Finish
I got hundreds of direct and indirect insults for my simple requests.

Anyhow sha.
I said what I said. Deal with it

I didn't respond to the former thread but I will now;

If you had said the bolded this, it would have been better, speak well of you and also portray you as a matured woman.

Honestly, you lashed out the first insult by making people look and feel inferior.

Mind you you indirectly body shamed people, you might want to read that thread again and you might not agree to this and I don't expect you to but it is what is.

You made people feel like there was a mistake during their creation.

Being that you also put up your DP in your profile made the dragging became worse for you because from the picture I also see there you are quite beautiful but ain't also near perfect.

Everyone got choice but making it feel like your choice is the real deal/ultimate and others inferior is totally bad and wouldn't speak well of any woman.

Above all what a woman should look for in a relationship (the most important things;

Personality and financial capability. Does he have sense and can he cater for a family, is he reasonable and sensible to the point he understands that family comes first, is he a drunk, a chain smoker or the type that likes to stay up late at night?

Life doesn't always go as planned and this is something you have to realize.

He might possess all the aquiline features in the world to the point his physical looks will be termed "if perfect was a man" by people.

But just one rag tattered character of his will make you immediately find him ugly. Pure fact and this has played out severally times.

INCASE you are wondering, no one gets it all. The statement "life no balance" is real. 🙂

Dear, accepting the marriage proposal of a handsome man or even chasing him because of his physical features is not entirely bad but what keeps a marriage is the understanding and "matured personality" of both parties plus "financial capability" and thay is what you should look out for as you strive to be better yourself.
Re: The Issue With Nairaland men by yusuf61(m): 6:08am On Dec 04, 2023
illicit:

Lol

Who tell u say na babe?
🤣
what makes you think so?

1 Like

Re: The Issue With Nairaland men by BenedictAbajue(m): 6:44am On Dec 04, 2023
Read through the first topic by the op

...and I'm reading through this one again.

The matter never still concern me sef
I get exam today sha..I no fit dey look all this matter

But it pains to see adults insult and deride each other on this platform and I'll be like Wtf!
Can't you guys have peace for once?
You can simply ignore

As a guy, ur ONE voice cannot stop feminism
As a girl, ur ONE voice cannot stop men from seeing you guys as lesser creatures

When you realize this, you'll leave all these rubbish talks you guys do here and face your life

Normally, Adults go dey pity upcoming generation but me I go dey look una wey I suppose dey call 'adult', I go dey shake my head

1 Like

Re: The Issue With Nairaland men by duduade: 8:00am On Dec 04, 2023
OP the clout chaser
Re: The Issue With Nairaland men by illicit(m): 8:31am On Dec 04, 2023
yusuf61:

what makes you think so?

Take note of her, from now

U will get d drift, I may be wrong tho
Re: The Issue With Nairaland men by yusuf61(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2023
illicit:

Take note of her, from now

U will get d drift, I may be wrong tho

What drift? and why will you be wrong with you claim or you personally came up with that ?

1 Like

Re: The Issue With Nairaland men by illicit(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2023
yusuf61:

What drift? and why will you be wrong with you claim or you personally came up with that ?

Try and follow shim

A trial may confuse u

🤗
Re: The Issue With Nairaland men by Godsongang: 11:04am On Dec 04, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: The Issue With Nairaland men by PedoBear: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
Post your pics let's see .

I believe you attract what you're
Re: The Issue With Nairaland men by jaxxy(m): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Let's us assume she's ugly, all the ones parading this site shaming women and shit, and having audacity to demand for heaven and earth, what do they look like? undecided

Men's ugliness, physically and character-wise, has never stopped them from having opinions on women, soooo?

I do agree with u that most if te men or probably boys on here and broken/hurting men who are only only out to pay women back in their own coin in the process some have turn themselves into monsters they never were. it's retaliation.

Jeon:
Because they're immature.They want Women to ignore their flaws, and to accept them as they are even if they are handicapped . When it comes to them, they won't blink twice before throwing a woman full of flaws under the bus .

The men are really not asking for perfect women all they are saying is don't be a hoe.
Re: The Issue With Nairaland men by Fisiryorh(m): 12:10am On Mar 06
You look like a Nairaland man @ DP.....🤭
Re: The Issue With Nairaland men by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:44am On Mar 06
Wearing fake hair to look like someone else grin.Abeg team foreign women.no time for smellos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What I Notice About Ladies / Two people in love, all the passions of a lifetime, yet the past stops one / [b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.