Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) (36250 Views)

Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock / Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper / Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by waldigit: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2023
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by capnies: 11:53am On Dec 04, 2023
Righteousness2:
Miracles are the Children's bread.
Miracles are the gifts of GOD to those who Believe.
Infact without the Miracles of GOD in this life, no mattet what you have or you dont have, you will struggle and struggle and struggle until you Die.

If thou can Believe, ALL Things are POSSIBLE .

Me myself, my life is a full dose of Miracles. Countless unimaginable Miracles.

But make no Mistake! , Miracles does not Substitute the needful which is the Salvation of your Soul. It is only Possible through JESUS CHRIST.

I THOUGHT YOU WERE WISE? YOUR CHRISTIANITY IS JUST LIPS SERVICE. FROM WHOSE BANK ACCOUNT WILL THE MONEY COME FROM. IM ASHAMED. YOUR GOD CAN CHEAT.
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Tynaclem1: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
God punish all these useless pastors, so those people that did not get the alert and believed in God for one unko? Does God love them any less...this is how these pastor's will make members lose faith in God.

Besides when did Angel Gabriel come to earth, registered for national Id card or voters card, get utility bill, open bank account, did bvn registration, fund the account and send people money... Useless pastors, God will punish all of you.

People sef are stupid, can those accounts numbers not be traced? Naso Suleiman dy one side dy do miracle money now this one don start. Instead of you to encourage people to go out and hustle, work hard and earn money, you swindle them in the name of tithe and offering and decieve them with the idea of getting miracle money from God. Una no go make heaven oo... Useless set of people... This can never be me
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by TenQ: 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

TENQ

Come and see!

Confounded I am shocked
I believe in miracles as I am a product of Miracles. I have experienced Miracles as the Lord has used me in a few small ones.
However,
I do Not think that this one is from Jesus.
Mat 7:22-23:
"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess to them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity."

Let the impostors continue as prophesied : harvest is near.
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Lukuluku69(m): 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
TenQ:

I believe in miracles as I am a product of Miracles. I have experienced Miracles as the Lord has used me in a few small ones.
However,
I do Not think that this one is from Jesus.
Mat 7:22-23:
"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess to them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity."

Let the impostors continue as prophesied : harvest is near.

Thrown under the Bus.

He is one of you oo
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by TenQ: 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Thrown under the Bus.

He is one of you oo
He's one of you who claim to know Christ but doesn't.

Do you not claim to believe in Jesus like this man?
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Lukuluku69(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
TenQ:

He's one of you who claim to know Christ but doesn't.

Do you not claim to believe in Jesus like this man?

Of course I know Yaushua the son of Maryam.

Any other thing?
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by MindHacker9009(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
Validated:

This hand you Validated or whoever you are has used to type your nonsense will paralyze and whoever you Validated is will be reminded of the nonsense Validated typed.

Validated you are already paralyzed that was why you Validated's wife is pregnant without you Validated touching her.
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by TenQ: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Of course I know Yaushua the son of Maryam.

Any other thing?
That was why I said that he's one of you!
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Lukuluku69(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
TenQ:

That was why I said that he's one of you!

Olodo like you!

He is one of your brethren. Those that fleece Gullibles as you.

He is doing it in the name of Jesus and not Yaushua cheesy
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by TenQ: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Olodo like you!

He is one of your brethren. Those that fleece Gullibles as you.

He is doing it in the name of Jesus and not Yaushua cheesy
From Yisa to Yaushua : your confused state doesn't even help us when engaging you.

You follow the lieing deceiver and defend his lies however God know that before a 419 can deceive the gullible, the gullible must first deceive himself
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Lukuluku69(m): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
TenQ:

From Yisa to Yaushua : your confused state doesn't even help us when engaging you.

You follow the lieing deceiver and defend his lies however God know that before a 419 can deceive the gullible, the gullible must first deceive himself

Olodo like you!

Yaushua. Thats Aramaic

Yisa. That's Arabic.
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Josywhyte: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
God is not man,neither is He stupid. He doesnt work that way. This is a very big scam of the new week by that faketor
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by TenQ: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Olodo like you!

Yaushua. Thats Aramaic

Yisa. That's Arabic.

What is the meaning of Yisa from Yaushua/Yeshua?
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Lukuluku69(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
TenQ:

What is the meaning of Yisa from Yaushua/Yeshua?

Wwhat is the meaning of Yaushua/Yeshua and Jesus?

Why write and pronounce them differently?

When you answer me that I might offer my understanding on your Question.
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by paduzman: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
Coincidence or miracle?
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by TenQ: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Wwhat is the meaning of Yaushua/Yeshua and Jesus?

Why write and pronounce them differently?

When you answer me that I might offer my understanding on your Question.
You started it, so, finish it!
Answer my question
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by azzima(m): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
Take this admonishment!

You better Hate me and love your soul.
Than to Love me and Hate your Soul.
Your love adds nothing to my life.

I believe you are feeling the Heat of the choice you made .
The heat is hitting you not me.
I see how many of you are crying up and down.

That is what happens when you disobey spiritual guidance.

If you are obedient you will eat the fruit if the land.
When you rebel you get the Consequences.

Am a US Citizen for decades....life is good!
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
azzima:

Am a US Citizen for decades....life is good!

Mere US that is stinkingly sinking speedily to destruction is what you are bragging with.
US that is a walking Corpse is what you bragging with.
Shame on you!

If US is your hope in life then you are of all men most miserable.

You better wake up quickly and Grab JESUS CHRIST in truth and Spirit before you are wasted and swallowed..
Your citizenship is very useless without a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Cameroon (photo) / "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.